/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19

Naira
07-14-2007, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
:sl:

I think what bro M.B means is that Sheikh Johany lead from directly in front of the Ka'aba rather than behind Maqime Ibrahim
They start leading directly in front of ka'aba on weekends from months of Jamadi-ul-Akhir or Rajab.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.B
07-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I think its because its holiday and alot of people went for umrah.

:w:

M.B
07-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Have you seen this http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...mohaisany-2006

Can anyone send me a picture of sheikh mohaisany.

'Abd al-Baari
07-15-2007, 03:46 PM

The only pic i can find is

from
http://tawhid.over-blog.com/article-6877747-6.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM

Has Abdullah Johany taken over the fajr salat. He's been reading them for the past week now

M.B
07-18-2007, 02:51 PM
He is ment to thats why.

'Abd al-Baari
07-18-2007, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chuddy

Has Abdullah Johany taken over the fajr salat. He's been reading them for the past week now

I think they may be working on a rota system Allahu A'lam..Inshallah Sheikh Shuraim will be back soon :)

Arwa
07-18-2007, 05:25 PM

I still haven't heard any of the 2 imams lead yet but I'm sure they sound fantastic. I guess now I only want to hear the imams live (as in when I am in Makkah and Madinah). One day, insha'Allah.

M.B
07-19-2007, 09:41 AM
I think they will be leading till ramadhan and then sheikh mahir is going to madinah for taraweeh inshallah.I have a feeling that sheikh sudais or sheikh shuraim might go but INSHALLAH THAT WONT HAPPEN and it will be normal.

'Abd al-Baari
07-20-2007, 08:58 AM

There doing this programme on Saudi TV bout Sheikh Abdullah Khulaify:)
Unfortunately i don't know how to record or undertand much arabic :(

but they had some really good recitations of Sheikh Khulaify

S_87
07-20-2007, 09:24 AM

todays khutbah is going to be done by.....

sheikh abdul rahman sudais!
i want to hear one of the new imams do the khutbah

'Abd al-Baari
07-20-2007, 09:30 AM

yup i was jus goona say that^
Beautiful Azan by Sheikh Faruq Hadhrawi

M.B
07-20-2007, 12:05 PM
You wont be able to hear the new imams because they are not the real imams and they will be only let to lead the normal salah's.

'Abd al-Baari
07-20-2007, 12:19 PM

I think they are allowed to give Khutbah but they usually wait fora few months. When Sheikh Talib started leading he didn't give Khutbah straight away and as far as i know it was a few months later..Allahu A'lam

haaris195
07-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Ah man!! i really wanted shiek Mahir to do a Khutbah!!

jzcasejz
07-20-2007, 09:50 PM

There doing this programme on Saudi TV bout Sheikh Abdullah Khulaify:)
Unfortunately i don't know how to record or undertand much arabic :(

but they had some really good recitations of Sheikh Khulaify
Wa'alaikum Salaam

Oh...cool. Yes I really love his recitation, it was great 'cos he seemed to be at an old age but yet he could lead Salah peacefully with a beautiful voice.

InshaAllaah I'll try upload a Dua video by him...

And oh yeah...excellent recitation from Shk. Sudais in Jumuah today!

M.B
07-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Beautiful by sheikh sudais today mashallah.

Na7lah
07-20-2007, 11:26 PM
houthaify leading madina

M.B
07-22-2007, 10:27 AM
I bet all the imams of haraam (makkah) are resting right know and finishing there work.I think they are ment to rest so that they are not tired for ramadhan inshallah.

shuraimfan4lyf
07-25-2007, 05:46 AM
As-Salamu Alaykum everyone how its going?

Great to see new imams:). Sheikh Juhany led Fajr in Makkah read whole Surah Mulk,very beautifully recited,masha'Allah. Sheikh Huthayfi read full Sura Dukhan,nice to see imams reading full suras. Masha'Allah. Im glad to see Sh.Juhany as a imam,I always wanted him to be imam of haram.:D

here are the recordings from bro naj's blog. He is doing great job of managing every salat recordings,masha'Allah. May Allah reward him for his great effort. ameen. I hope everyone is doing all well.
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/

Sh.Maahir pics

Pics of Sheikh Juhany

M.B
07-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Has anyone got the biography of sheikh muhammed al muhaisany.

M.B
07-27-2007, 11:15 AM
who lead jummah in madinah.

shuraimfan4lyf
07-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Sheikh Shuraim led in Makkah:happy:

Sheikh Huthayfi in Madinah.

S_87
07-28-2007, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

I was so delighted to find SS(HA) was the khateeb for this week :shade: alhamdulillah!

:happy:
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...=28&m=7&y=2007

jzcasejz
07-28-2007, 09:40 PM
As-Salaamu'alaikum

JazaakAllaah Khayr Amani...nice article.

Na7lah
07-30-2007, 01:29 AM

yeah i liked the khutbah
huthaify is leading madina again today

M.B
07-30-2007, 09:53 AM
I want sheikh budayr to come back.

swanlake
07-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Salaam Aleykum

I think I wanna join in these conversations, now that I know what you are talking about...having been to Umrah a week ago. What an experience! I pray that everyone experience this inshallah. It was beautiful.

S_87
07-31-2007, 08:28 PM

may Allah take you back again and again, was it busy?

S_87
07-31-2007, 08:34 PM

how is everyone? inshaAllah youre all fine. :)

a littley big message from sister Arwa/Makiyah and she said please forgive her if she has upset you in anyway imsad and inshaAllah tomorrow/today (depends where you are in the world :rolleyes: ) she'll be going for umrah so please remember her in your duas and pray for her safe journey.

Thanks

M.B
08-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Inshallah.

Na7lah
08-01-2007, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

how is everyone? inshaAllah youre all fine. :)

a littley big message from sister Arwa/Makiyah and she said please forgive her if she has upset you in anyway imsad and inshaAllah tomorrow/today (depends where you are in the world :rolleyes: ) she'll be going for umrah so please remember her in your duas and pray for her safe journey.

Thanks
Inshallah

I want to go and make umrah or hajj now more than ever

Ma'salamah

shuraimfan4lyf
08-02-2007, 12:20 AM
As'Salamu Alaykum

Sura Qamar recited by Sheikh Abdullah Al-Juhany,its from todays fajr salat,masha'Allah very beautifully recited:thumbs_up. I love the second part from min 6'. :)

http://DivShare File - Sh.Juhany-Sura_Qamar.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/21159719...ura_Qamar.html

Wa'Salamu 'Alaykum

M.B
08-02-2007, 07:28 AM
jazakallah.

shuraimfan4lyf
08-05-2007, 08:24 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
I hope everyone is well.inshaAllah. brother Najiullah is in makkah right now,doing umrah,so pray for him. May Allah accept his umrah,ameen. He told me to tell everyone here. :)

Also,he told me Sheikh Shuraim led isha in some local mosque,that got me surprised.:ooh: Insha'Allah he will record if he leads again in that mosque. I will give the name after i find out inshaAllah.

Sheikh Maahir led maghrib and also Isha for first time.:)

Ma'Assalama.

'Abd al-Baari
08-05-2007, 09:04 PM
:sl: everyone

Nice to see Sheikh Budair leading Salah again, Mashallah very emotional Fajr :cry:

Sheikh Mahir's Isha was great too..Mashallah:)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-06-2007, 08:37 AM

May Allaah accept the Umrah's of everyone that's gone there (and those that have come back) and enable us to be of those that go there soon Insha'Allaah! Ameen.

Also, am I reading this correct, Shaykh Maahir and Shaykh Juhani are now officially two new Imams of Masjid ul Haram in Makkah? And Shaykh Budair? Is he still remaining in Madinah? Or has he also come to Makkah?

Ramadan's (almost!) around the corner Insha'Allaah..little over a month left..

'Abd al-Baari
08-06-2007, 08:42 AM

May Allaah accept the Umrah's of everyone that's gone there (and those that have come back) and enable us to be of those that go soon Insha'Allaah!
Ameen thumma ameen

Also, am I reading this correct, Shaykh Maahir and Shaykh Juhani are now officially two new Imams of Masjid ul Haram in Makkah? And Shaykh Budair? Is he still remaining in Madinah? Or has he also come to Makkah?
Yup Mashallah Sheikh Johany and Sheikh Muyaqili are now both full time Imams of Haram :), Sheikh Budair is still in Madinah at the moment, not sure if he will come to Makkah this year to lead taraweeh though since Sheikh Muyaqili may take his place and vice versa..Allahu A'lam

Ramadan's (almost!) around the corner Insha'Allaah..little over a month left..
yup..can't wait :D

M.B
08-06-2007, 10:52 AM
I think sheikh budayr is still imam of madinah but inshallah for ramadhan he will come back to makkah for taraweeh.

M.B
08-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Most of the imams don't just lead in haram but they even lead in the local masjids.

'Abd al-Baari
08-07-2007, 07:34 PM

cool^ do you know any of the masjids? and their locations? :)

Heres a pic of Sh Budair from HaramainRecordings

M.B
08-07-2007, 10:03 PM
like sheikh shuraim brother shuraimfan4life just said that sheikh shuraim lead salat ul isha.

Arwa
08-08-2007, 02:12 PM

Umra was great masha'Allah and Sheikh Mahir just sounds amazing masha'Allah. Sheikh Juhany also sounds great masha'Allah .. it felt like taraweeh when they both led especially Sheikh Juhany lol.
I managed to pray behind Sheikh Salih Aal Talib and man.. his recitation has got better than ever and I have to say now personally he beats all the imams haha he to me sounds the best there masha'Allah.
Madinah it was just Sheikh Budayr which I have to say sounds better than ever.

Thanks for all your duas. I will hardly be seen on Li.. cos I dont have access to the internet in Pakistan and I'm in a net cafe (a one off) lol :) (living here now so yep.. ) :)

wa salamu alaikum

$tranger
08-08-2007, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by

May Allaah accept the Umrah's of everyone that's gone there (and those that have come back) and enable us to be of those that go there soon Insha'Allaah! Ameen.
Ameen.

Subhanallah. A change in the Imams at Makkah :thumbs_up

M.B
08-09-2007, 11:04 AM
I think sheikh budayr for jummah 2morrow and sheikh humaid in mecca.

shuraimfan4lyf
08-09-2007, 09:35 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
I want Sheikh Shuraim backimsad . I also strongly disagree with that last part. but sheikh at-talib is alright. I want my fav back! inshaAllah he will soon.

'Abd al-Baari
08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

Sheikh Salih Al Talib in my opinion sounds much better live than recorded..when i was there last easter he was only leading Zuhr but he led Maghrib once and i have to admit it was great..Mashallah

Anyways as bros^^ said Inshallah Sheikhs Shuraim and Sudais will be back soon, probably having a break before Ramadhan lol

jzcasejz
08-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Sheikh Salih Al Talib in my opinion sounds much better live than recorded..when i was there last easter he was only leading Zuhr but he led Maghrib once and i have to admit it was great..Mashallah

Anyways as bros^^ said Inshallah Sheikhs Shuraim and Sudais will be back soon, probably having a break before Ramadhan lol
I agree...in the Haram he sounds much better. When I went in 2004, Shaykh Taalib led all the Salahs except for Maghrib, which was led by Shaykh Khayyat. MashaAllaah, Shaykh Taalib used to recite such long Surahs during Fajr. Was awesome!

ayesha309
08-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Assalaam u alaikum everyone. I am a new member here and i joined specifically becuase of the fascinating info that i have learned from reading this forum. i love the information here and i really like the fact that people post every salaat on the blogspot for everyone to watch and download it. it is awesome. Thanks. Oh and by the way, I do not know how to work this site so sorry if i do something weird or wrong

Hafiz_Idrees
08-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Hmm Almost one month is left in ramadhan!! I may be moving somewhere for leading taraveeh prayer Inshallah! so I may not be able to stay in touch. but in my life this would be the first time when I wont be worried about watching taraveeh :) coz of this wonderful site where I know I would be able to download and watch all taraveeh with dowa inshallah :)

I just wanted to put a request to please arrange a new thread if possible starting from and for ramazan only in which someOne uploads best quality taraveeh along with a note about any special thing of that days taraveeh ( like if imam cries or recites differently etc) so that if people like me rejoins after ramazan and download taraveeh they feel as if they were present during ramazan and can enjoy all of that even later on...

I would like to request the admins to think about making a new way of welcoming ramzan this time and also if you can upload taraveeh prayers of MIshari Rashid and more good imams of arab world that would be simply amazing!

Jazakallah

'Abd al-Baari
08-10-2007, 09:40 AM

Thats a good idea bro i suppose it'll work like the thread we have in Islamic Multimedia

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-archived.html

Assalaam u alaikum everyone. I am a new member here and i joined specifically becuase of the fascinating info that i have learned from reading this forum. i love the information here and i really like the fact that people post every salaat on the blogspot for everyone to watch and download it. it is awesome. Thanks. Oh and by the way, I do not know how to work this site so sorry if i do something weird or wrong
Welcome to the forums sis :)

And last but not least Mashallah Sheikh Usama Khayyat has started to give the Khutbah in Makkah

shuraimfan4lyf
08-10-2007, 09:40 AM
As'Salamu Alaykum

Sheikh Usama ibn Abdullah Khayyat doing khutbah in Makkah al-Mukarramah . Nice to see him back,masha'Allah.

Also Sheikh Salah bin Muhammad Al-Budair doing khutbah in Madinah Al-Munawwarah.

Recordings will be posted later on www.haramainrecordings.com

Wa Salamu Alaykum

M.B
08-10-2007, 09:54 AM
I would like to request the admins to think about making a new way of welcoming ramzan this time and also if you can upload taraveeh prayers of MIshari Rashid and more good imams of arab world that would be simply amazing!

Jazakallah[/QUOTE]

I think his right record good imams from the arab world like sheikh mohaisany's taraweeh etc.:thumbs_up

shuraimfan4lyf
08-10-2007, 09:57 AM
I also agree with that,i want more videos of Sheikh Mohaisany,other than haramain imams.

Also if anyone heard of Sheikh Abdul Wadood Haneef,i would love to get videos of him.

jzcasejz
08-10-2007, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha000
Wa'alaykum Salaam.

I joined the forum because of this 'Imaams of the Haramain' thread ages back lol. Well you can go to the first secton and introduce yourself if you want to...you can also ask for any help you need in there. :thumbs_up

Anywayz, welcome to the site and take a look around the forum...InshaAllaah you'll like it.

'Abd al-Baari
08-10-2007, 11:14 AM

I joined the forum because of this 'Imaams of the Haramain' thread ages back lol.
lol me too
I was searching for Recorded salah from Haramain on google and it took me to bro MST's userpage and thats when i joined :D

M.B
08-10-2007, 02:14 PM
I have heard of abdul woodod haneef his one of my fav sheikh and he has got a very nice voice mashallah.

'Abd al-Baari
08-11-2007, 05:27 PM

Mashallah a cool recitation by Sheikh Thubaity from his younger days :)
Media Tags are no longer supported

ayesha309
08-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks for welcoming me here. Everybody has been really nice. to continue the previous conversation....i really do miss Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais and i hope that atleast they lead taraveeh salaah.............
oh yeh n i thnk Sheikh Talib sounds best when ur there. when i was there, i remember his recitations were awesome. unfortunately sheikh shuraim never lead through out my stay n shekih sudais only lead twice i thnk

M.B
08-11-2007, 05:58 PM

Wonderful by sheikh thubayti mashahallah.

Thanks

S_87
08-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks for welcoming me here. Everybody has been really nice. to continue the previous conversation....i really do miss Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais and i hope that atleast they lead taraveeh salaah.............
oh yeh n i thnk Sheikh Talib sounds best when ur there. when i was there, i remember his recitations were awesome. unfortunately sheikh shuraim never lead through out my stay n shekih sudais only lead twice i thnk

yeh i have to say sheikh saleh T sounds much nicer live mashaAllah

webcoran
08-12-2007, 12:39 PM

Today Fajr by shaykh Budayr at Madina (he was crying in first rak'a)

Na7lah
08-13-2007, 02:10 AM

i was watching live :D
Ma'salamah

shuraimfan4lyf
08-13-2007, 05:41 AM
As-salamu Alaykum

JazakAllah brother for Sheikh Thubayti Sura Baqara,he is a awesome recitor in my opinion:coolious: ,one of my top favs. MashaAllah

SubhanAllah Sheikh Budayr is so emotional these days, I know he is emotional almost everytime,but from few days he is crying a lot. May Allah make his intentions good.

I cant wait till ramadan,I hope its going to be Sheikh Shuraim:statisfie and Sudais,and Sheikh Juhany:coolious: and Maahir. InshaAllah.

M.B
08-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Inshallah i wish it is sheikh shuraim sudais budayr juhany

inshallah

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 12:10 PM

Didn't Sheikh Shuraim lead second on the second day in 1426?

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 02:31 PM

He read from Alam tara illallazina kharajuu....just a few sides after lilladheena yu'loona min nisaa

jzcasejz
08-13-2007, 02:38 PM

He read from Alam tara illallazina kharajuu....just a few sides after lilladheena yu'loona min nisaa
Wa'alykum Salaam

He also read that in 1425 I think it was. Recited it soooo ---> :thumbs_up

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 02:51 PM

I have a recording of Sheikh Shuraim from Lilladhina...
Mashallah he prays it wicked :)
Do you want me to upload it bro or do you already have it?

al Amaanah
08-13-2007, 06:15 PM

Who led todays salaat al 'Isha in Makkah? masha Allah sawt

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 06:22 PM

Todays Isha was led by Sheikh Mahir Al Muyaqili :)
You can listen to it at Haramain Recordings Inshallah

Soulja Girl
08-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Just wondering if anyone has teh biography of Sheikh Salah Al Budair? :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 07:09 PM

I don't think there is a biography of him yet but if you have any questions about him or any imam please just ask! :)

ayesha309
08-13-2007, 07:14 PM
does anyone know of a site where there are scripts of sheikh sudais and shuraims dua'as that they recite in qunoot. and a translation in english of teh dua'as.
and jus curiousity, does anyone know why shekih shuraim did not lead any salaats during hajj time, and why sheikh sudais like only lead twice or somthing?
and thanks bro Abduallah for giving me da advice of askin da dua'a question here. :)

shuraimfan4lyf
08-13-2007, 07:32 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
bro Iqram here are two recordings by Sheikh Shuraim of Sura Baqarah from ayat 226. One is from riyadh,the other i think its also from riyadh but not sure.

Sura Al-Baqarah Ayat 226-252 this recording is awesome recitation mashaAllah.:shade:

Sura Al-Baqarah Ayat 226-255(till Ayat-ul-Kursi) :thumbs_up :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 07:37 PM

Here you go bro Iqram
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...8FF572530FADF9

I don't think this is recent though :(..sorry

Sis Ayesha..i've tried looking for some sites with the duas and translations..but unfortunately no luck :(
Anyways heres a vid of Dua e Khatmul Quran from 1424 with english translations
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

jzcasejz
08-13-2007, 08:05 PM
^ I remember when you first posted the Du'a. :) Big JazaakAllaah Khayr for that Bro.

Anyways, Shk. Shuraym sounds abit young in that audio. MashaAllaah.

Haji_usmaan
08-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Assalam

This is a Question for the Brothers and Sisters who recently went Umrah, Which Imam used to Lead Namaz E Zuhr and Asr?

Jazakallah KHair

S_87
08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haji_usmaan
Assalam

This is a Question for the Brothers and Sisters who recently went Umrah, Which Imam used to Lead Namaz E Zuhr and Asr?

Jazakallah KHair

it was sheikh mahir and juhani a couple of weeks ago. ill find out inshaAllah whos leading atm

jannah1
08-14-2007, 02:47 AM
I went Umrah in last 10 days of Ramadan last 10 yrs ago and Alhamdullillah we hv Sheikh Sudais who lead the taraweeh salaat. It was packed in the Masjidil Haram. He read long surahs and I couldnt stand that long so I prayed while sitting, how embarrasing:rollseyes It was so emotional and as I dont understand the words of the Quran, the jemaah around me was crying, most of them were Arabs and I couldnt control myself and start crying too:cry: :confused: InshaAllah I wish I could go again.

Soulja Girl
08-14-2007, 09:18 PM

Anyone know how old Sheikh Salah Al Budair iz? :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-14-2007, 10:17 PM

I think his in his late 30's..Allahu A'lam
He works as as an Shariah Judge whilst being Imam of Masjid-e-Nabawi and is married and has two wives..and he's the son in law of Sheikh Ali Al Huthaify
Heres a pic

shuraimfan4lyf
08-15-2007, 06:13 AM
No i doubt he is older than Sheikh Shuraim,you could recognize Sheikh Shuraim is older than him by his voice. Wow i didnt know that info bout Sheikh Budayr.

Sheikh Abdullah Al-Juhany led fajr,recited very beautiful mashaAllah. He read Sura Saff and Sura Infitar. I think he is kind of sick,because his voice is scrathy at end of ayats Allahu Alam. here is the video and audio of it http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...t-2007_15.html

bint_khalid
08-15-2007, 08:50 AM
:sl: and jazakallah for this, its exactly what i've been looking for:D

swanlake
08-15-2007, 09:37 AM

Can someone tell me why Sudais and Shuraim rarely lead the prayers at the Haram? When I was there for 2.5 weeks, they must have led 4 or 5 times between them. I was just begining to enjoy their recitations, only to find other imams leading the prayers. I also like the recitation of Juhayni. I think it is the best when you hear him live..maashallah.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-15-2007, 09:41 AM
i think the day sh shuraim retires/gets replaced will be really tragic. if they replace him, we should make up a petition.

'Abd al-Baari
08-15-2007, 09:57 AM

According to Alnawader.net
Sheikh Shuraim is 41-42
and Sheikh Sudais 45-46
unfortunately it does'nt show the year Sheikh Budair was born
One interesting thing i learnt of this site is that Sheikh Thubaity is actually older than Sheikh Sudais as his about 47-48 according to the site

btw does anyone know who's leading Zuhr/Asr in Madinah?

M.B
08-15-2007, 10:10 AM
I Never new that sheikh budayr is son in law of sheikh hudhaify.

I really think that they are realated like sheikh salah al taleb is son in law of sheikh humaid i dont know about sheikh sudais and shuraim.

M.B
08-15-2007, 10:13 AM
In madinah sheikh budayr would lead asr and dhur sheikh mohsin al qasim but they might change it alhu3lam.

M.B
08-15-2007, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by swanlake

Can someone tell me why Sudais and Shuraim rarely lead the prayers at the Haram? When I was there for 2.5 weeks, they must have led 4 or 5 times between them. I was just begining to enjoy their recitations, only to find other imams leading the prayers. I also like the recitation of Juhayni. I think it is the best when you hear him live..maashallah.
Sheikh sudais and sheikh shuraim work alot. know they can have alot of rest and they can finish of there work because sheikh juhani and sheikh muqali are there.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-15-2007, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
Sheikh sudais and sheikh shuraim work alot. know they can have alot of rest and they can finish of there work because sheikh juhani and sheikh muqali are there.

what work??

Haji_usmaan
08-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Assalam

Shaikh Sudais works as a Professor at the Umm Al Qurra University and it's the same with Shaikh Shuraim who is also or used to be A Qadi of the High Court of Makkah, So they are really busy.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where's Brother Abdullah Saood these days?

mizan_aliashraf
08-15-2007, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haji_usmaan
Assalam

Shaikh Sudais works as a Professor at the Umm Al Qurra University and it's the same with Shaikh Shuraim who is also or used to be A Qadi of the High Court of Makkah, So they are really busy.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where's Brother Abdullah Saood these days?
Salam
Yes you're right. As well as that, shaykh Sudais has his own haulage company in Saudi and shaykh Shuraim owns a lot of real estate.
Wassalam

Ummu Sufyaan
08-15-2007, 11:17 AM
do the shaykhs mind that their personal info is being broadcasted over the internet. (as interesting as it is).

Haji_usmaan
08-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Assalam

These Shaykhs are very pious people who follow the footsteps of the Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad ( Sallahu Alayhim Walhi Wasalim) and his blessed Sahaba ( Ridwan Talaalayi Ajmaeen), So When we hear people talking good about these Shaykhs, we feel good.

I mean come on, They are the Imam of the Kaba, really they are the Imams for the Muslim Ummah,

Correct if I'm Wrong

Ummu Sufyaan
08-15-2007, 12:39 PM
yeah, i know. i didn't mean it like that. what i mean is why does anyone need to know that sh budair has two wives for example, or that sh. sudais owns a haulage company, or that shuraim owns many propeties. i mean unless they themselves say it during an interviews, etc, than thats okay, but shouldn't we be a little considerate towards others' privacy.

ayesha309
08-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Sis Ayesha..i've tried looking for some sites with the duas and translations..but unfortunately no luck
Anyways heres a vid of Dua e Khatmul Quran from 1424 with english translations
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Bro Abdullah, thanks for the dua'as. they are awesome :) and thanks to the sheikh for reciting them :) and thanks to Allah for givin me the oppurtunity to hear them :)

zinedine
08-15-2007, 08:46 PM
SALAM
http://www.dailymotion.com/aslal92/v...-elhara_family
yesterday apparently, they washed the house. there were many soldiers

'Abd al-Baari
08-15-2007, 09:00 PM

wow..Mashallah thats so cool
Wish i have the chance to be there one day whilst its hapening! Inshallah

S_87
08-15-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zinedine
SALAM

not apparently, they did :statisfie

Na7lah
08-15-2007, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zinedine
SALAM
how'd they wash it :?
i saw in the news King Abdulla bin Abdul Aziz was at the haram
but i really didnt listen
do they wash the kabah or the cloth over it?

Ma'salamah

jannah1
08-16-2007, 12:12 AM

Does anyone know if Sheikh Sudais will be leading the salaat during haj times this year InshaAllah:D

sudais1
08-16-2007, 03:41 AM
sheikh subbayil is doing a halaqah in the haram now and its live on tele :D

wow budair is here too

Haji_usmaan
08-16-2007, 10:20 AM
assalam

Whats A Halaqah?

Admin
08-16-2007, 10:30 AM
sheikh subbayil is doing a halaqah in the haram now and its live on tele :D

wow budair is here too
Subayyil doing a halaqah in Medinah? :playing:
Unless it was an old recorded one. Coz Budayr led Fajr today in medinah.
King Abdullah Washes Kaaba
Arab News

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah kisses the black stone on the Kaaba wall during the circumambulation of the Holy House on Tuesday night. (SPA)

MAKKAH, 16 August 2007 — Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah washed the Holy Kaaba on Tuesday night in the presence of princes, prominent religious scholars, government ministers, foreign dignitaries and members of the diplomatic corps from Muslim countries.
Those who participated in the washing of Islam’s holiest edifice included Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov, the head of Azhar University Dr. Muhammad Syed Tantawi and Mufti of Egypt Dr. Ali Jumaa.
King Abdullah performed the ritual circumambulation around the Kaaba and the two-rakah prayer of the Tawaf on his arrival to the holy precinct, Saudi Press Agency reported yesterday.
The king then proceeded to wash the interior of the Kaaba with Zam Zam blended with rose water and several other perfumes. The ritual also included rubbing the walls with a cloth drenched in perfumed Zam Zam.
The Kaaba is washed twice a year, once before the fasting month of Ramadan and once during Haj. The ceremonial washing follows the practice of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) of cleansing the Kaaba on the day he conquered Makkah in the eighth year of Hijrah (Migration) to Madinah.
King Abdullah arrived in Jeddah yesterday evening from Makkah. The king was received by Jeddah Gov. Prince Mishaal ibn Majed on his arrival. The king had left Jeddah on Aug. 10 for a tour of Taif.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...=16&m=8&y=2007

Admin
08-16-2007, 10:58 AM

M.B
08-16-2007, 12:07 PM
What is a halaqah and what did sheikh budayr do? and sheikh subbayal.

M.B
08-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Has anyone got the video if sheikh budayr was there.

Haji_usmaan
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Did anyone record it, where was the halaqah?

ayesha309
08-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know if Sheikh Sudais will be leading the salaat during haj times this year InshaAllah
when i was in hajj last year (1427), Sheikh Sudais barely lead salaat, i think in total he lead like twice. and that was even before Sheikh Juhani and Mahir began leading salaat. so i doubt this year Sheikh Sudais will lead salaat durin hajj time, but then again, Allah Alam

'Abd al-Baari
08-16-2007, 06:01 PM

This was posted on HaramainRecordings

الشيخ صالح بن محمد بن إبراهيم آل طالب القاضي في المحكمة الكبرى في مكة المكرمة إمام وخطيب المسجد الحرام بمكة المكرمة
في عام 1423 هـ

ـ الشيخ من قبيلة الفضول من طَيّ.

ـ أصل عائلته من حوطة بني تميم , وقد تركها جده قديماً لطلب العلم في مدينة الرياض ...

ـ ولد الشيخ في مدينة الرياض عام 1393هـ في عائلةٍ ميسورةٍ يميزها التدين وطلب العلم وحفظ كثيرٍ من أفرادها للقرآن الكريم قبل البلوغ ...

ـ والده الشيخ : محمد بن إبراهيم بن محمد آل طالب ممن له فضلٌ بعد الله في تأسيس مدارس تحفيظ القرآن الكريم التابعة لوزارة المعارف وله مشاركة في تسييرها من عام 1393هـ حيث عمل بجانب الشيخ محمد بن سنان أحسن الله له الختام يعرف ذلك المهتمون بها , كما كان يقرأ على بعض العلماء في أمهات الكتب قبل عام 1400هـ وله مشاركات دعوية داخل البلاد وخارجها وممن درّسهم وتأثروا به :

الشيخ :عبد العزيز القاسم ... القاضي بالمحكمة الكبرى بالرياض.

الشيخ: د. سعد الحميّد المحاضر بجامعة الملك سعود.

الشيخ محمد المحيسني القارئ المعروف. وغيرهم .

ـ جده الشيخ : إبراهيم بن محمد آل طالب من طلاب الشيخ محمد بن إبراهيم رحمه الله وقد بعثه الشيخ معلماً وموجهاً في بعض جهات المنطقة الشرقية قضى فيها قرابة الثلاثين عاماً قبل أن يعود لمدينة الرياض ثم يستقر في مزرعته في مدينة الدلم. ولا يزال ممتعاً بصحةٍ وعافيةٍ ...

ـ حفظ الشيخ القرآن الكريم قبل البلوغ...

ـ كانت دراسته الابتدائية والمتوسطة والثانوية بمدارس تحفيظ القرآن الكريم...

ـ تخرج في كلية الشريعة في الرياض عام 1414هـ واختير فور تخرجه للقضاء...

ـ التحق في مرحلة الماجستير بالمعهد العالي للقضاء قسم الفقه المقارن وتخرج فيه عام1417هـ

ـ أثناء مرحلة الماجستير باشر عمله ملازماً قضائياً في المحكمة الكبرى في الرياض ثم في المحكمة المستعجلة في الرياض أيضاً...

ـ تم تعيينه قاضياً في مدينة تربة قرب الطائف مدة سنتين,ثم في مدينة رابغ مدة سنتين ثم في المحكمة الكبرى في مكة المكرمة أول هذا العام 1423هـ

ـ شارك مع وفدٍ سعودي في مؤتمر دولي عن التحكيم عقد في محكمة العدل الدولية في لاهاي بهولندا كما شارك في مؤتمرٍ عقد في جامعة الدول العربية في القاهرة , وكان الغرض من المشاركة بيان الوجهة الشرعية لبعض الأطروحات .

ـ صدرت موافقة ولي العهد بترشيحه مع ثلاثة قضاةٍ آخرين للحصول على درجة الدكتوراه في القانون الدولي من بريطانيا لحاجة البلد إلى وجود قضاةٍ يحملون مع تأهيلهم الشرعي تأهيلاً قانونياً لتمثيل البلاد دولياً عند الاقتضاء ...

ـ تم انتدابه لمجلس الوزراء تهيئةً لابتعاثه وقبل توجُّهِهِ صدر الأمر الملكي بتعيينه إماماً وخطيباً بالمسجد الحرام بمكة المكرمة فآثرها على الإبتعاث.

ـ تتميز شخصية الشيخ بالهدوء والحياء والرزانة والأخلاق العالية...

ـ النباهة والذكاء صفتان يلحظهما سريعاً من يجالس الشيخ...

ـ يتميز الشيخ بالكفاءة في عمله القضائي والجَلَد في حلِّ القضايا, وقد وجه من قبل مجلس القضاء الأعلى لإحدى المحاكم لاختلال العمل فيها وعدم استقراره لسنوات مما تسبب في إعفاء القاضيين الذي قبله وإحالتهم للتقاعد المبكر فاستطاع خلال أشهر أن يسيّر العمل تسييراً حسناً تلقى على أثره شكراً وتقديراً من بعض أعضاء مجلس القضاء الأعلى رغم أن فضيلته كان عمره ثمانيةً وعشرين سنة...

ـ للشيخ جهد دعوي مشكور في البلاد التي يحل بها, ففي مدينة رابغ كان له الفضل بعد الله في تحريك المناشط الدعوية والتي كانت شبه متوقفة في البلد لأسباب يعرفها من عاصر فتنة الحرم من أهل البلد قبل أكثر من عشرين سنة, فاجتمع عليه شباب البلد وأسس جمعيةً لتحفيظ القرآن الكريم ومكتباً لدعوة الجاليات ومكتب إفتاء وتوجيه وقام هو بالعمل فيها...

كما كان له مشاركات دعوية معروفة لأهل مدينة تربة .

وفي حيَّه في مدينة الرياض حيث كان إمام مسجد عليَّاء آل الشيخ في حيّ السويدي قرب جامع شيخ الإسلام المعروف...
ـ الشيخ المقرئ عبد الحليم صابر عبد الرزاق
Any chance of a translation..please:? Jazakallah Khair

S_87
08-16-2007, 07:44 PM
when i was in hajj last year (1427), Sheikh Sudais barely lead salaat, i think in total he lead like twice. and that was even before Sheikh Juhani and Mahir began leading salaat. so i doubt this year Sheikh Sudais will lead salaat durin hajj time, but then again, Allah Alam

sheikh sudais led loadsssss of times round then, it was only the last week sheikh saleh T started leading and after hajj. but otherwise it was sudais for maghrib and isha.

shuraimfan4lyf
08-16-2007, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
Your best bet is with brother Najiullah, check his site, it should be there, sometimes he does add stuff like this:

www.haramainrecordings.com

Though he hasn't been around lately :( So I dunno if the person who's taking charge for now has recorded.
I read the post about doing halaqah right after i stopped recording fajr. so sorry no one has the recording. If the halaqah happens again i will record inshaAllah.

'Abd al-Baari
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM

Yh sis Amani is right :)
Check this out and the pages before and after it http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...c=0&start=1285

sudais1
08-17-2007, 12:08 AM
unfortunetly i didnt record it. Sheikh Abdurahman al e Shaykh was there. He was talking about the glory of Allah and Sheikjh subbayil and budair talked about respect for nisa .for those who dont know he is the sheikh that does the famous khutbah on Arafat

shuraimfan4lyf
08-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Does Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ale Shaykh do khutbah in Makkah?? and the famous khutbah,did he do it b4 or its just a khutbah he does annually? lol too many q's.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-17-2007, 01:11 AM
i was reading back a few pages that about what sort of things you have to become an imam of the haram, so i was wondering if you have to be saudi by blood to be one. would anyone know.

jannah1
08-17-2007, 01:12 AM

Would be nice to follow the adaab of calling a respected aalim by their title like Sheikh, Hoca, Ustadh or Habib and then their name. They are not ordinary ppl like us so show some respect. Eg also when we say or write Saiyidina Umar we shd add (ra) means radiallahu anhu or Saiyidina Fatima shd add (ra) radiallahu anha.

Just my 2 dirhams worth:cry: :)

ayesha309
08-17-2007, 03:29 AM
sheikh sudais led loadsssss of times round then, it was only the last week sheikh saleh T started leading and after hajj. but otherwise it was sudais for maghrib and isha.
i went to makkah like 4 days before hajj started, and i was there for like 2 days after hajj, so i gues dats y i barely prayed behind sheikh sudais, n dats y i mainly prayed behind shiekh talib.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-17-2007, 08:57 AM
sorry about this brothers and sisters, but i was wondering if you could link me back to the intveiws they had with sh. shuraim, a few pages back. i can't seem to find them.
jazakallahu khair.

shuraimfan4lyf
08-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Walaykum Salam here it is sister:

Translation
this is an interview with SS published in a qatari newspaper "Al watan"
so today our guest is Sheikh Saud bin Ibrahim al Shuraim.he is imam and khateeb of masjid al haram,a very prominent personality of the islamic world, a dignified researcher in fiqh,a judge and a poet,he has many trips in many countries,he is a good writer,has written many books on aqeedah and stuff....
well the recitation of quran kareem in his melodious voice is very famous and there may not beany muslim home where he is not listen to...
so lets start ...
1st Q:what were your feelings when you were made the imam of the haram al makky?
SS says:My acceptance as an imam of haram was not something that was surprise and happened at once rather it was a long process,it took much time...and before being appointed as an imam,i used to dream of being so and indeed it is a great blessing of Allah (SWT) to be an imam of haram .i ask Him to guide me on the path of gratefulness..
2nd Q:you people give khutbah in haram,so how do you compose it and how do you deliever?
SS says:there is no particular way for it,moreover the khutbah are often delievered according to the circumstances/current affairs...and for me, it is just once in a month when i have to give khutbah and it doesnt mean that i have such a long time to compose it because i dont know the topic unless the imam before me has given his khutbah as the khutbah is related to the previous one...moreover it is necessary to avoid such a situation that i may repeat the previous topics...i remember what Abdul Malik bin Marwan said"the manabir(probably giving khotab)has made me old..imagine that about a person who was a caliph and had excellent oratory skills!
so what about a person who is much more less efficient?the matter needs assistance from Allah (swt).
3rd Q: it is seen that Dr. Saud does not deleiver much public lectures and stuff....whats the reason?would you plz explain?
SS says:yes you are right and this is because i am too busy and i dont leave Makkah due to imamah and i consider my friday khutbah as a public lecture.as far as my lectures out of the K.S.A are concerned ,they are much more in number than the lectures in the KSA.and i give religious sermons at masjid al haram three days in a week after fajr salah from the books(mentioned in the arabic text)
4th Q:were you influenced by some particular qari(reciter) or khateeb?what do you think when you listen to the reciters who copy you?
SS says:no,i am not influenced by some particular khateeb...but sometimes i like some of the khutab by some khateebs.and as for reciters i am not influenced by some particular reciter..and i have no objection on the ones who copy me but i think one should not follow/copy some reciter instead one should make ones own way of reciting...
5th q: Memorisation of quran and its recitation have a great impact on the khotab?so when did you complete your hifz and to whom you are indebted to in this regard?
SS says:i completed my hifz in the last years of sec. school and it was due to my struggle after the grace of Allah..and after hifz i even did the revision myself...didnt acquire assistance from the shuyookh except in the normal classes at uni.So i thank to allah (swt)
6th Q:whats the role of Dr.Saud's wife in his academical and da3awi success?
SS says:before i say something about my wife, i cant forget my mothers love and mercy for me in my childhood and youth as well.as she raised me in orphanage in childhood...her love is a tonic for me.May Allah shower His mercy upon her as she did with me when i was a child.
and as for my wife, she has proven herself to be a best companion for me in happiness and sorrow..she is there when i need her.cheers me up and tries her best to lighten my sorrows.May Allah include this in her good deeds.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM
yes, that was one of them. there was another though, and it mentioned what books he recommened for beginners to study shari'ah.

S_87
08-17-2007, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
unfortunetly i didnt record it. Sheikh Abdurahman al e Shaykh was there. He was talking about the glory of Allah and Sheikjh subbayil and budair talked about respect for nisa .for those who dont know he is the sheikh that does the famous khutbah on Arafat

*sheikh Abdul aziz al shaikh Hafidhahullah
hes the grand mufti of saudi arabia, was in taif/makkah a few days back, maybe for the al baseerah conference :/

maryam atm all of them are saudi, and i think from all of them only sheikh maher is hijazi.

'Abd al-Baari
08-17-2007, 09:47 AM

Sheikh Salih bin Humaid giving Khutbah in Makkah :)

Ummu Sufyaan
08-17-2007, 09:52 AM

*sheikh Abdul aziz al shaikh Hafidhahullah
hes the grand mufti of saudi arabia, was in taif/makkah a few days back, maybe for the al baseerah conference :/

maryam atm all of them are saudi, and i think from all of them only sheikh maher is hijazi.
sis amani, but do they have to be saudi to be approved for imamship. whats hijaazi btw. isn't that saudi:hmm:
and is sheikh Abdul aziz al shaikh the blind one, and he comes on saudi tv sometimes on the fawta show

S_87
08-17-2007, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
sis amani, but do they have to be saudi to be approved for imamship. whats hijaazi btw. isn't that saudi:hmm:
and is sheikh Abdul aziz al shaikh the blind one, and he comes on saudi tv sometimes on the fawta show

yeh hes blind and comes on tv/radio quite a bit/

hijazi is from the hijaz region, makkah jeddah jeddah taif madina round there. its saudi yes. and i said something but it was deleted :( i didnt mean it in a bad way btw :( but atm more than ever they need to be saudi

shuraimfan4lyf
08-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Ohh Sheikh Abdul-Aziz Ale Shaykh(HA). lol i got confused:confused: . He is father of Sheikh Husayn Ale Shaykh(HA):shade: one of my favs.

sudais1
08-18-2007, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Does Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ale Shaykh do khutbah in Makkah?? and the famous khutbah,did he do it b4 or its just a khutbah he does annually? lol too many q's
He only does the khutbah in Arafat during Hajj in which he has been doing for the past 20 or 30 odd years. Hes famous for his khutbah's he does during hajj. Hes only well known because he is blind and he has studied so much and is one of the great scholars still living :D

He is only the cousin of Sheikh Hussan Al E Shakyh

Kittygyal
08-18-2007, 04:22 PM
^ how you know all this ?

have you studied it or you livin in Saudi?

sudais1
08-18-2007, 06:36 PM
I have taken a great deal of interest in the Imams of the famous mosques so I know quite a bit about them :D

S_87
08-18-2007, 06:48 PM
He only does the khutbah in Arafat during Hajj in which he has been doing for the past 20 or 30 odd years. Hes famous for his khutbah's he does during hajj. Hes only well known because he is blind and he has studied so much and is one of the great scholars still living :D

He is only the cousin of Sheikh Hussan Al E Shakyh

hes imam and khateeb of a masjid in riyadh, he does the khutbah there almost every week and that is broadcasted though not on tv and hes on the Quran radio station almost everyday..

whos sheikh hassan al shaikh :?

shuraimfan4lyf
08-18-2007, 07:25 PM
sis its Sheikh Husayn Ale Shaykh,he is one of the imams of Madinah.

Kittygyal
08-18-2007, 07:34 PM
I have taken a great deal of interest in the Imams of the famous mosques so I know quite a bit about them :D

Oh gud stuff

Khaldun
08-19-2007, 01:00 AM

only sheikh maher is hijazi.
Im not sure if your talking about the imams in makkah or...but Shaykh Hudayfi is hijazi along with Shaykh Thubayti. Shaykh Budayr is from Baaha in the south, I believe Shaykh Juhany is from Hijaz also.

'Abd al-Baari
08-19-2007, 01:03 AM

Isn't Hijaz an area of KSA?

shuraimfan4lyf
08-19-2007, 01:05 AM
bro what are all those words?:confused: are those little villages and tribes?

shuraimfan4lyf
08-19-2007, 06:51 AM
Can anyone tell me where this picture is originally from? i forgot where i saved it from,i just want to know its bothering me:grumbling .

'Abd al-Baari
08-19-2007, 11:48 AM

I'm not sure exactly where the pic's from but i'm guessing its for a cd of taraweeh 1426

btw Sheikh Mohsin Al Qasim led Fajr today :D
Read from Surah Isra

shuraimfan4lyf
08-19-2007, 08:55 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
Is it just me that Islam-fr is not working currently? There is just some white blank spaces there instead of videos. Someone tell me plz. thanks. salam

EDIT:Its working now :), JazakAllah bro webcoran.

Soulja Girl
08-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Anyone know a website we can listen to Isha from Madinah? :s

shuraimfan4lyf
08-19-2007, 09:11 PM
They have Madinah Isha videos on www.islam-fr.com

'Abd al-Baari
08-19-2007, 09:13 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
Is it just me that Islam-fr is not working currently? There is just some white blank spaces there instead of videos. Someone tell me plz. thanks. salam

yeh its been since friday i think..if you right click it says movie not loaded

shuraimfan4lyf
08-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks bro^. I just found if you click on Telecharger la Video,you can watch it :). Instead of downloading a big file. Good to see Sheikh Al-Qasim back.

Soulja Girl
08-19-2007, 09:23 PM
www.islam-fr.com ish another cool website! :D

Thanx all...:)

webcoran
08-20-2007, 09:46 AM
As-salamu Alaykum
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Do you still have problem akhi ? because i can see flash vidéos without problems. Maybe you have to install the adobe flash player

If it still not work, pm me the screen of the webpage you see please. 'Abdullah2907 also if you want

EDIT : problem is fixed. thank you to have prevented me.

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

M.B
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Mashallah first time i have seen sheikh qasim taking all the salah's.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-22-2007, 04:52 AM
edited.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-22-2007, 04:53 AM

yeh hes blind and comes on tv/radio quite a bit/

hijazi is from the hijaz region, makkah jeddah jeddah taif madina round there. its saudi yes. and i said something but it was deleted :( i didnt mean it in a bad way btw :( but atm more than ever they need to be saudi
:sl: sis.
thats okay, i didn't take it in a bad way

mizan_aliashraf
08-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Salams
A little camel tells me that shaykh Salih al-Talib is gearing up for Taraweeh this year in Makkah. Bring it on! In 2003 he was excellent mashAllah
Wassalam

jzcasejz
08-23-2007, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salams
A little camel tells me that shaykh Salih al-Talib is gearing up for Taraweeh this year in Makkah. Bring it on! In 2003 he was excellent mashAllah
Wassalam
Lol, if that's true then Alhamdulillaah. I remember (wasn't actually there, saw it on VCD) the last night of Ramadan 2003 when he recited half of Juz 'Amma. Those recitations were some of his best - he seems to recite in a different tune now.

Wa'alaykum Salaam

Admin
08-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Rumour! i'd say :p
Can't believe till he finally steps on the prayer mat to lead then. :D

sapphire
08-23-2007, 11:20 AM
i said to my mum just yest that i hope he leads^ so Insha'Allah :shade:

'Abd al-Baari
08-23-2007, 06:03 PM

wow thats wicked..Inshallah he'll lead..i mean bout time he's given the chance innit?

but what will happen to Sheikhs Budair/Johany/Muyaili? who else will lead with him?

sapphire
08-23-2007, 06:08 PM
they are Madinah imaams no^? sheikh Salih al-Talib is an imaam for Makkah.....:confused: we dont know if he will lead anyway...guess its just rumours till it actually happens....:)

'Abd al-Baari
08-23-2007, 06:13 PM

Sheikh Budair is an Imam in Madinah but he and Sheikh Johany (leads in Masjid e Quba) have been leading taraweeh in Makkah for the last two years

Sheikh Muyaqili who used to lead in a mosque in Makkah use to go to Masjid e Nabawi to lead taraweeh for the last two years but has recently become an imam in Haram.

Also Sheikh Johany has now also become a full time Imam in Haram

Hope you understand! :)

sapphire
08-23-2007, 06:17 PM
ooh ook :D Jazakllah for clarifying...lol im kinda a bit behind in all this but now that u mention it i remember hearing some of that in july^ :)

ayesha309
08-23-2007, 06:54 PM
I hope Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Shuraim still lead Taraweeh (along with Sheikh Talib) ................. if they do not lead Taraweeh, .........it would be sad :(

shuraimfan4lyf
08-23-2007, 10:14 PM
I want these Sheikhs to lead Taraweeh.

Sheikh Shuraim:shade: - I want him to do second parts!!:D :thumbs_up
Sheikh Sudays
Sheikh Juhany:shade: -Also for second parts :).
Sheikh Maahir

In my opinion, Sheikh At-Talib doesnt suit for taraweeh.:rolleyes:

Insha'Allah I hope this will be the line up. :)

haaris195
08-23-2007, 10:16 PM
NOOO
i think
Shk Talib
Shk Shuraim
Shk Maahir
Shk Sudais

'Abd al-Baari
08-23-2007, 11:20 PM

Its definetly gonna be interesing who leads where this year cuz of the changes but Mashallah all the imams are great..so whoever leads..leads!

shuraimfan4lyf
08-24-2007, 05:27 AM
Full High Quality Quran in Sura form by Sheikh Salah Al-Budayr.

http://audio.islamicnetwork.com/quran.php?reciterId=43

May Allah reward the brother for all the sets on his site. Ameen

Ummu Sufyaan
08-24-2007, 07:16 AM
sorry about this brothers and sisters, but i was wondering if you could link me back to the intveiws they had with sh. shuraim, a few pages back. i can't seem to find them.
jazakallahu khair.
bump. anyone got the other inteview.
jazakallahu khair.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-24-2007, 07:18 AM
i would like to see sh's. shuraim, sudias, juhany, and........im not sure but defintaley those 3.

jzcasejz
08-24-2007, 07:20 AM
I preferred the old skool line-up...just Shk. Sudais and Shuraym. Nice 'n' Simple. :thumbs_up

M.B
08-24-2007, 10:06 AM

You all forgot sheikh budair i want it to be sheikh shuraim sudais juhany budair.

I think that none like sheikh talib or sheikh maahir would lead in haram.

Admin
08-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Did anybody else notice how FAST Sheikh talib recited today in Jumuah salah , esp first rakah :playing: Seems he's really preparing for taraweeh :p

'Abd al-Baari
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see
Not long now till the first call of taraweeh :D

S_87
08-24-2007, 01:00 PM
:Sl:

i didnt get the khutbah live but listened to a recording, was it me or did sheikh saleh keep stopping?

Hafiz_Idrees
08-24-2007, 01:29 PM
someOne msged me from makkar right after juma and asked me to see the video of todays khutba! I need it! he thought that someOne during the khutba called him or sent him some msg....due to what he was saying....

I have to clarify it though...coz I cudnt understand it properly in sms....

Interesting....

anyone noticed that? why no post about friday khutba is here uptill now?

shuraimfan4lyf
08-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Assalamu Alaykum
I just watched all of the khutbah video,i did not see anyone coming up to sh.talib saying something. maybe the camera was away from him when it happened Allahu Alim. But I noticed there were more guards surrounding the mimbar than usual.^o)

Yes I noticed he read fast than usual,but I hope its not preparation for taraweeh.:rollseyes

S_87
08-24-2007, 07:48 PM

HI its on haramain recordings, he did sit back down in the middle of the second khutbah :?

'Abd al-Baari
08-24-2007, 08:01 PM

hmm that was interesting too
first the phone/sms if that was true..then him sitting down like that..also his dua was really really short too..then he led salah really fast
strange indeed

Najiullah
08-24-2007, 08:15 PM

hmm that was interesting too
first the phone/sms if that was true..then him sitting down like that..also his dua was really really short too..then he led salah really fast
strange indeed
Khutbah wasnt complete , SST must have lost last part he was looking for the last page. (you can see in the video..... ill post dvd qaulity on my blog in 1 hours inshaAllah)
also his voice was changed in the end must be having throat problem maybe thats why he was reading fast.

Allah knows the best

S_87
08-24-2007, 08:27 PM

first time ive heard sheikh bin baz rahimahullah being mentioned in a khutbah :lol:

and trust me to miss a real good khutbah. i wonder what any shias would have been thinking listening to that!

ayesha309
08-24-2007, 11:17 PM
i thnk he read salaat fast becuase he had a throat problem, he probably had a dry throat (his voice was running out) and so he just needed water but perhaps he was fasting and thus could not drink water. Perhaps for dat reason he paused in the second part of the khutba (cuz his voice was running out) and dats why his dua'a was really really short tooo. and dats why da khutba seemed incomplete. OR like bro Najuilllah said, he lost one of his pages. OR i could be completely wrong

Ummu Sufyaan
08-25-2007, 03:18 AM
when did sh taalib start fajir again.
maybe he is gearing up for taraweeh....
got to listen to this khutbah now. im really curious to see what happended. lol

shuraimfan4lyf
08-25-2007, 04:12 AM
this is from where sh.talib paused for few moments. i guess he lost a paper or was resting.

DivShare File - sh.talibpause_.wmv

Ummu Sufyaan
08-25-2007, 05:58 AM
eekk!! poor guy. how embarrassing.

ayesha309
08-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Sheikh Mahir did Fajr in Makkah..... Surah Rum.....beatiful recitation :)

Ummu Sufyaan
08-27-2007, 03:23 AM
what!! i was gonna tape it, then i thought nah, i'd probably be sh talib again. i haven't heard this sh yet.
any news on when sh's sudais and shuraim will be coming back?

M.B
08-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Sheikh sudais probabley just before ramadhan and would start leading maghrib

And sheikh Shuraim would lead fajar.

ayesha309
08-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Sheikh sudais probabley just before ramadhan and would start leading maghrib

And sheikh Shuraim would lead fajar.

Insha'Allah :)

sudais1
08-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Taraweeh is goin to be Sudais n Juhaniny and Budair and Shuraim. every year they mix taraweeh around those four and the combination that i put down is the logical prediction because the past years has been sudais budair and juhany and shuraim and last year it was sudais shuraim budair juhainy so this should be sudais juhainy and budair shuraim :D

Kittygyal
08-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Taraweeh is goin to be Sudais n Juhaniny and Budair and Shuraim. every year they mix taraweeh around those four and the combination that i put down is the logical prediction because the past years has been sudais budair and juhany and shuraim and last year it was sudais shuraim budair juhainy so this should be sudais juhainy and budair shuraim :D

Masha'Allaah :sunny:

How yo know??

'Abd al-Baari
08-27-2007, 08:26 PM

Surah Ar Rahman by Sheikh Salih Al Talib :)
Media Tags are no longer supported

Surah Naziat
Surah Qiyamah
Surah Muddathir
Surah Muzzamil
Surah Naba'

Soulja Girl
08-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Hmm...Lets wait & see shall we?
I hope it iz those four though...:)

'Abd al-Baari
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM

yh i agree wiv sis Crazy_Lady
lets wait and see :)

jzcasejz
08-28-2007, 03:55 PM
^ It would be a dream if it went like this...

*Night 29/30 or :?*

Shaykh Shuraym (HA): ...Minal Jinnati Wann-Naas

Allaahummaa Inaaka Kulta Wa Qawlukal Haqq-ul-Mubeen...

Dont mind me...I'm just very excited :D:p

shuraimfan4lyf
08-28-2007, 08:21 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
I love the one jzcase said cause that would be a dream come true.:D I will love it if Sheikh Shuraim reads the khatm-quran dua.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-29-2007, 04:35 AM
lol.
BTW, brother IbnRuwahah, i think they say Salaatul qiyaam yarhamokom ullah!
not, Salaatul qiyaam yathaabakum ullah! right??!!
what does yathaabakum mean anyway??

shuraimfan4lyf
08-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Asalamu Alaykum
its Salaatul-Qiyaami Yathabakamullah. I think it means "Its time for Taraweeh Salat now" InshaAllah hopefully It will be Sh.Juhany saying the first "Allahu Akbar...Alif Lam meem.." :D

Ummu Sufyaan
08-29-2007, 05:01 AM
Asalamu Alaykum
its Salaatul-Qiyaami Yathabakamullah. I think it means "Its time for Taraweeh Salat now" InshaAllah hopefully It will be Sh.Juhany saying the first "Allahu Akbar...Alif Lam meem.." :D
subhanallah, i've never heard of that. i alway thought they say what i thought it was.

M.B
08-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Maryam11 ur mixing it because you said salatul qiyaam yarhamakummallah and you only say yarhamakummallah if someone has died like

Sallatul mayyat yarhamakummallah.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-29-2007, 08:56 AM
right. im soo sure that i have heard it for salatul qiyaam.
anywayz....

Ummu Sufyaan
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
^ It would be a dream if it went like this...

*Night 29/30 or :?*

Shaykh Shuraym (HA): ...Minal Jinnati Wann-Naas

Allaahummaa Inaaka Kulta Wa Qawlukal Haqq-ul-Mubeen...

Dont mind me...I'm just very excited :D:p
hmmm..........i wonder if they'll get sh's juhany and budayr to do it. (assuming that they're part of the taraweeh line up).
not likly huh??

'Abd al-Baari
08-29-2007, 09:27 AM
right. im soo sure that i have heard it for salatul qiyaam.
anywayz....

I used to think it was yarhamakullah to but if you listen carefully you can tell its yatahabakamullah

Ummu Sufyaan
08-29-2007, 10:07 AM
righty o then. hey, does anyone have it recorded. stupid request i know, but im curious.

'Abd al-Baari
08-29-2007, 10:11 AM

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...hp?storyid=333
If you play the first one you should hear it :)

Ummu Sufyaan
08-29-2007, 10:19 AM
ohhhhhhh, i see now. subhanallaha. i must of tuned in when they were beginning a funeral prayer then. i'll keep my ear out then this ramadan inshallah.

'Abd al-Baari
08-29-2007, 05:18 PM

Sheikh Maahir leading Isha :)
Mashallah reading form Surah Nuh

jzcasejz
08-29-2007, 08:18 PM
^ Iz Shaykh Maher leading at Makkah this year? Any ideas. Would be kool though, this way Shaykh Thubaity will regain his Taraweeh spot. :thumbs_up

Anyways, found this linked on IslamicAwakening forums:

Iran probes ‘anti-Shia sermon’ in Mecca

TEHRAN: Iran is probing complaints that a prayer leader in the city of Mecca verbally attacked Shiite Muslims amid efforts by Tehran and Riyadh to improve their occasionally strained relations.

The hardline Jomhouri Islami newspaper on Tuesday claimed that television broadcasts of last Friday’s prayer sermon in Mecca were cut short after the prayer leader implied that Shiites had “nothing to do with Islam”.

Jomhouri Eslami reported that prayer leader Sheikh Saleh Al-Taleb had said in Mecca on Friday that “one of the non-Arab nations is provoking a sectarian crisis,” in a reference to Shiite Iran. According to the allegations, also repeated on Iranian state television, he added, “The role played by this group has nothing to do with the prophet,” in reference to Shiite Islam.

There was no confirmation from Saudi Arabia concerning the text of the sermon.

“I did not actually listen to actual words, but our embassy in Riyadh is pursuing the matter,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Ali Hosseini said.

“There were some speeches regarding the (Shiite) imams, our embassy has discussed it with the officials there. We hope that the sanctity of the different Islamic sects is preserved and we all follow a unified path.”

The head of Iran’s organisation for hajj has also protested to the authorities in Riyadh that Saudi security forces were mistreating Iranian pilgrims visiting Mecca.

Source: http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...-8-2007_pg7_52
Interesting eh? :ooh:

S_87
08-29-2007, 08:56 PM

he only stated facts :lol:

Ummu Sufyaan
08-30-2007, 12:42 AM
good for him!
p.s what does wub mean.

Najiullah
08-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Asalamu Alaykum
hahaha inshaAllah in ur dreams.

Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim will start Taraweeh InshaAllah

anywaz thanks for posting todays fajr :thumbs_up

Ummu Sufyaan
08-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Insha'Allah! Are you sure bro :X there's less than 2 weeks left and SS(HA) hasn't led a single salah yet for over 2 months :enough!:
chill down brother, i don't think he could've went that far. im sure he'll be back for ramadan. inshallah.

Najiullah
08-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Insha'Allah! Are you sure bro :X there's less than 2 weeks left and SS(HA) hasn't led a single salah yet for over 2 months :enough!:
Dont worry inshaAllah he is going to lead Taraweeh and will be leading Salaat again. i was told it is because of Ramadhan .maybe they want people to miss them before ramadhan as new imams are good but ....

SS and SAS they may come back any day so keep watching :P ( specially dont miss any salaat from next week)

check his
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...2007_4611.html

i think SS gave Khutbah and lead salaat also.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-30-2007, 11:48 AM

I'm chilled.....:) I'm sure he will insha'Allah.

If he's not back before Ramadhan, Saudi Authorities better watch out! GRR!!
yeah, lets figure out if he said anything during one of his khutbahs that may have ruffled some feathers.
maybe the sh's just resting (do they let them rest when they want to) or maybe he's sick or something. for two months though...i think not.

Najiullah
08-30-2007, 12:01 PM
yeah, lets figure out if he said anything during one of his khutbahs that may have ruffled some feathers.
maybe the sh's just resting (do they let them rest when they want to) or maybe he's sick or something. for two months though...i think not.
you can say he is resting and yesthey do let them rest .

sometimes they do lead 5 times when there is no other imam available , someone told me this happend twice this year when sheikh shuraim led 5 times as no other imam was present in Makkah.

NoName55
08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Hajj1421_Eid.ivr

umm aymin
08-30-2007, 03:32 PM
salaams does anyone know of the biography of shaykh muayqili? jazakallah

webcoran
08-30-2007, 08:35 PM

Shaykh Huthayfi is back for salat al 'Isha at Madina

shuraimfan4lyf
08-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I think he is resting,I dont think Sheikh Shuraim is sick,because Sh.Sudays is not here also,so both of them cant be sick at same time. Allahu Alam.

ayesha309
08-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Insha'Allah Sheikh Sudais or Sheikh Shuraim will do the Khutba

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2007, 03:47 AM
Sh thubaity lead in medina, surat Nuh, in first (dunno in second, tuned out to watch in mecca. lol)
Sh Juhany in Mecca, surat As-sajdah in first (dunno in second, had to go and pray. lol).

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2007, 04:14 AM
As-salamu Alaykum
bro Iqram here are two recordings by Sheikh Shuraim of Sura Baqarah from ayat 226. One is from riyadh,the other i think its also from riyadh but not sure.

Sura Al-Baqarah Ayat 226-252 this recording is awesome recitation mashaAllah.:shade:

Sura Al-Baqarah Ayat 226-255(till Ayat-ul-Kursi) :thumbs_up :)

i have a recrding of sh. shuraim reciting one of the haam meem surahs. My God!! he recited so fast, and i think its a recitation of when he was a lot younger.

shuraimfan4lyf
08-31-2007, 04:24 AM
i have a recrding of sh. shuraim reciting one of the haam meem surahs. My God!! he recited so fast, and i think its a recitation of when he was a lot younger.
Can I have that recording sis? im very curious lol.

btw,im soo glad to see Sh.Thubayti back,as he is one of my fav. He recited Sura Lail in 2nd rakat,and Sh.Juhany recited Sura Insan in 2nd rakat,as they do on every friday fajr,its sunnah to do read Sura Sajda and Insan in fajr salat every friday. Sh.Thubayti recited awesome mashaAllah:thumbs_up . Also,Sh.Juhany recited nice too,he has been reading fast from 2days,looks like practicing for taraweeh;D

jzcasejz
08-31-2007, 04:40 AM

btw,im soo glad to see Sh.Thubayti back,as he is one of my fav. He recited Sura Lail in 2nd rakat,and Sh.Juhany recited Sura Insan in 2nd rakat,as they do on every friday fajr,its sunnah to do read Sura Sajda and Insan in fajr salat every friday. Sh.Thubayti recited awesome mashaAllah:thumbs_up . Also,Sh.Juhany recited nice too,he has been reading fast from 2days,looks like practicing for taraweeh;D

Yep, Shaykh Thubaity's also one of my favz. I hope he leads Taraweeh this year, InshaAllaah.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2007, 04:58 AM

yeah, i dont know how to upload it though.
yeah, i was wondering why he was reciting a little fast.

'Abd al-Baari
08-31-2007, 09:05 AM

wow..its so good to see Sheikh Thubaity back..man he hasn't led for months!
Anways i have a feeling its gonna be Sheikh Sudais for Khutbah! Inshallah

S_87
08-31-2007, 09:30 AM

its sheikh shuraim :happy:

'Abd al-Baari
08-31-2007, 09:31 AM

you beat me to it^ :D

Mashallah nice to see him back

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2007, 09:50 AM
sis amani, you beat me to it as well. lol. well i'll say it anyway. hey sh. shuraims back. i reckon thats put a big happy grin on some peoples faces. or more like fists in the air. okay, maybe im going too far.

'Abd al-Baari
08-31-2007, 09:54 AM

^lol :D

Surah A'ala & Gashiyah in Salah :)

Hafiz_Idrees
08-31-2007, 10:02 AM
I just truned on my tv n found takbeer going on!! and when I heard Istawooo I was like HEYYYYYYYY ITS HIM....n he didnt stop touching my heart by his voice!! he kept taking my heart!!! with his recitation!!! and he didnt even feel pity on me!!! he cried at the end!!! like he does!!! and its that point when my heart physically feels something!!! it feels that the Quran is the word of GOD it feels that this person has so much TAKWA n it wishes to recite and feel like him!!!!!!!! to see what pleasures he get with the fear of ALlah!!!!!!!!!! I dont see any one else crying like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiekh Shuraim is simply THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :'(

I love you SS I LOVE YOU LIKE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY YOU LIVE LONG MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM BAD EYE AND INTENSIONS MAY ALLAH INCREASE YOUR TAKWA N KNOWLEGE!!!

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
subhanallah.
if you want more emotional recitations by him, check this out. http://youtube.com/watch?v=96JekGYKddQ
yeah, i hang out for the prayer at the end. thats my fav part of the khutbah. i really enjoy listening the the way he recites surat al-3laa and al-Gaashiyah.
subhanallah, when sh. shuraim recites, it doesn't sound like it off his tongue. that probably sounds weird.
anyone got it recorded? i love hearing him cry.

mizan_aliashraf
08-31-2007, 10:52 AM
Salam
shaykh Sa'ud Shuraim eh, doing what he does best. SubhanAllah. He's just an excellent speaker. His words are full of wisdom. And his recitation is jus the icing on the cake. I just wish I had the time to go and study with him again.
Wassalam

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2007, 11:00 AM
wow!! you had the luxiary to study with him. is he a serious guy. 'cos he seems like it.

Hafiz_Idrees
08-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Well I dont want him to cry :) but when he does!!! it shows that hes doing so unwillingly!!! just becoz he cant cotrol his emotions and that is becoz he recites with so much concentration!!!

I have heard manyyyyyyyyyyyy recitations when he cried but when he does in small prayers!!! in surah that he might have read countless times still at times he cries on them!!! thats what I was talking about that is amazingggggggggggg about him!!!!!!! it shows that quran is still new for him!!!!!!!

ayesha309
09-01-2007, 04:09 AM
Thats soo true, Shiekh Shuraim always tries hard to control his emotions but brakes out crying, and he definitely has a lot of taqwaa. May Allah bless us with the ability to have that much taqwaa.
However, Shiekh Sudais has taqwaa too......he too quite often breaks out in tears while praying, and i miss his salaat; its been soooo long since he last led a salaat in Masjid Haram

'Abd al-Baari
09-01-2007, 09:02 AM

thats so true^ Inshallah they'll be back soon leading regularly :)

'Abd al-Baari
09-01-2007, 04:03 PM

Sheikh Maahir just finished leading Maghrib :)
First time i think i've seen him in red :D lol

ayesha309
09-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Assalaam u alaikum
I have two questions:

1) Is www.islam-fr.com not working for everyone, or is there something wrong with my computer/internet?

2) On www.harmainrecordings.com, when you click the Khutba video, the salaat video opens. Is that just for me, or is the samething happening for everyone? Is there any other way I could watch the Khutba?

I still havent wathced the Khutba and i would like to watch it. so any help here would be greatly appreciated. Jazaka'Allah

Salaam
09-01-2007, 11:26 PM
www.islam-fr.com is working, so it must be your computer....

jzcasejz
09-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Both sites seem to be working for me. And the Khutbah videos work for me...Bro Najiullaah is uploading them on archive.org now so you can directly download them...

Here's the direct link to last weeks Khutbah by Shk. Shuraym.

^ That's from Haramain Recordings...

Salaam
but www.harmainrecordings.com is not working

'Abd al-Baari

Islam-fr is working fine for me :)
about HaramainRecordings..which Khutbah do you mean this week or last

^thats because theres a spelling error
its www.haramainrecordings.com

jzcasejz
09-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Lol yeah..Harmain recordings you say? Never heard of that...but Haramain recordings? Yep, defo heard of that...

Salaam
09-01-2007, 11:37 PM
www.harmainrecordings.com

Salaam
09-01-2007, 11:38 PM
www.harmainrecordings.com opps:hiding:
sorry i just copyed and pasted from the post

Na7lah
09-01-2007, 11:49 PM
:salaam:

i loved the khutbah on friday by ss but i hope sh. sudais comes back soon

ayesha309
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
I accidentally spelled it wrong.........i meant www.haramainrecordings.com. Its just that when i clicked the Khutbah video, da salaat video would open instaed. Anyways thanx bro jzcasejz, that links works :)
and right now islam-fr.com is working and so is www.haramainrecordings.com
Thankz everyone......:)

'Abd al-Baari
09-02-2007, 02:25 PM

Did anyone catch todays Fajr by Sheikh Thubaity.it was awesome..before his voice used to sound a bit croaky and shaky but today it was just beautiful!
but he made a small mistake in the second rakah

'Abd al-Baari
09-02-2007, 05:17 PM

Isha azaan just finished in Makkah :)
Sheikh Maahir leading

Kittygyal
09-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Right,

Just to let y'all know some else has to take bro 'Shuraimfan4lyf' turn recording as he is gone on Jamat for 3 days but will be back on Monday (I guess thats 2moro in my land)

'Abd al-Baari
09-02-2007, 06:03 PM

Mashallah thats cool^
but i think bro Najiullah is back anyways :)

Jazakallah for letting us know sis

al Amaanah
09-02-2007, 07:13 PM
masha Allah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AZ6Y...elated&search=

Kittygyal
09-02-2007, 07:16 PM

Mashallah thats cool^
but i think bro Najiullah is back anyways :)

Jazakallah for letting us know sis

No problemo dude.

Ya bro Naj is back but he's busy as it is, just here and there he comes. :mmokay:

Kittygyal
09-02-2007, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amânah

Om.. Masha'Allaah Masha'Allaah :)

Shukran sis Bint

Btw, that kinda sounds abit like... Abduallah did yo try ya best to copy this dude?? :D

ayesha309
09-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Masha'Allah sheikh shuraim lead fajr.......wow.....my Du'a came true

Ummu Sufyaan
09-03-2007, 03:59 AM
what!! I missed the good one...again. :heated:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.