PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Arwa
10-23-2006, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahamatullahi-warbakatu

EID MABROOK everyone!

SST has been to England once previously but not for studies.

Masalaam
Br Abdullah
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

But on his biography that you gave us said that he came to the UK for studies. :offended:

Why did he come to the UK? :?

Masha'Allah Sheikh Sudais is doing a lot. :happy: and Sheikh Shuraim.. one hour only? :eek: imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
10-23-2006, 12:10 PM
:sl:

1 hour sleep :eek: whoa. and youd never tell. may Allah bless him!

how far is al awali from the Haram? :?

Arwa
10-23-2006, 12:14 PM
wa alaikum assalam

It's not far if you go by car but if you walk.. it's extremely far. lol

I think it's about 15 mins by car. Maybe 20 even.

BlissfullyJaded
10-23-2006, 01:05 PM

Whoa...SubhanAllah...1 hours sleep and having to do Taraweeh and Tahajjud.. No wonder he's on vacation! He sooooooo neeeeds it. :uuh:

MashaAllah @ Sheikh Sudais's library and hospital. Niicee. I wanna go there..to the library I mean. InshaAllah next time I'll pressure my brothers to go. Women can't go in libraries there innit. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
10-23-2006, 01:29 PM
sheesh......I think they should have long 'vacation' ^o)...U mean holiday :p

anyways, I hope they will be rewarded for all their khayraat in this month.

What's all this talk about sheikh Shuraim? ^o)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
10-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Walaykum-assalam-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

But on his biography that you gave us said that he came to the UK for studies.
Yes it does - he went to some evening classes in the UK for English via the Saudi Embassy in London - he came to visit some friends not study. He was in the UK for about 2 months!

Al Awali is a 30 min drive from Haram - shaykh shuraim also lives there as does shaykh subayyl. Sis Labibah you can visit the maktab and purchase the books/read them as long as you are with mahram.

Yes SS 1 hour only - I heard it with my own ears! Shaykh Shuraim is into his camels - he owns thousands of them and someone was telling me that every morning he brings milk and meat for everyone to eat during ramadhan. The Imams live in the King's Palaces opposite Bab Abdul Aziz - they each have a floor - it is known as Guest Village where VIP people live as guests of the King.

Also SST is the son-in-law of Shaykh Humaid.

Bro Khaldun sends his salaams! He was staying in the Grand Mosque in Makkah last ten days (so blessed mashallah) he should be back in Madina now. Inshallah he will post on here soon.

Masalaam
Br Abdullah Saood

Arwa
10-23-2006, 02:30 PM

^ How interesting!

The imams actually live live live in the palace? Like all the time? :confused:

S_87
10-23-2006, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
Al Awali is a 30 min drive from Haram - shaykh shuraim also lives there as does shaykh subayyl. Sis Labibah you can visit the maktab and purchase the books/read them as long as you are with mahram.
you HAVE to go with a mahram :? oh that just sucks big time::hiding: :lol:

Yes SS 2 hours only - I heard it with my own ears! Shaykh Shuraim is into his camels - he owns thousands of them and someone was telling me that every morning he brings milk and meat for everyone to eat during ramadhan. The Imams live in the King's Palaces opposite Bab Abdul Aziz - they each have a floor - it is known as Guest Village where VIP people live as guests of the King.
they live there for ramadhan or like daytime thingy? thats cooooooool.
and camels rocks mashaAllah :shade:

Bro Khaldun sends his salaams! He was staying in the Grand Mosque in Makkah last ten days (so blessed mashallah) he should be back in Madina now. Inshallah he will post on here soon.
lucky him! salams to him too :)

ma'laika
10-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Also SST is the son-in-law of Shaykh Humaid.
Masalaam
Br Abdullah Saood[/QUOTE]

Salam how cool so SST i smarrie dto SH'S daughter how wierd, they were reading taravee on the last 10 nights together. How do you know this stuff?wot bout SS, how many wives does he have?

EID MUBARAK everyone, i hope this day is filled with happiness for all of you.
wasalam

ABDULLAH SAOOD
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warhamatullahi-wabrakatu

The imams actually live live live in the palace? Like all the time?
Not all the time just ramadhan and hajj as it is convenient for them. Sometimes they stay and other times they go back home. But in ramdhan they stay!

How do you know this stuff?wot bout SS, how many wives does he have?
Well most of the time its from the Shaykhs themselves! I also know one of the shaykhs attendants - Sarwar Hussain - he cleans there rooms, makes tea for them etc!! He was telling me that sometimes the Shaykhs children ring them! Dont know about how many wives SS has but I do know that one of them passed away about 1or 2 years ago!

Also just before ramadhan Shaykh Hudaifees son passed away - may allah grant them and all muslims who have passed away the highest abode in paradise!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

Arwa
10-23-2006, 03:31 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh!

:ooh: Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. :cry: ameen to the dua

Haji_usmaan
10-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Assalam

Eid MUBARAK EVERYONE,

what does Shaikh Shuraim do all day except for leading salah in haram

S_87
10-23-2006, 04:34 PM

hes a judge in the high courts of makkah me thinks :?

sheikh khayyat leading isha :D

BlissfullyJaded
10-23-2006, 04:41 PM

Yep he's a senior judge mashaAllah. :D

Bro Abdullah Saood, Sheikh Hudaify's son passed away before this Ramadan? Another one passed away last Dhul Qadah, or Dhul Hajj. Everybody used to say that if anyone would replace Sheikh Hudhaify it would have been that son...and Sheikh Hudhaify led Isha salaah that night and janazah salaah after and naturally he was sooooo emotional. I wish that could have been recorded.. :cry: Also after that, the next day or so everybody Madeenah was allowed to meet Sheikh Hudaify at the house opposite the Masjid al Nabawi to give him condolences and that. :cry:

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi rajioun.

Thats cool that women can go with a mahram. I dunno why I thought they weren't allowed zAk. Sheesh. :rollseyes :rant: :happy: But yeah, I wouldn't walk around Makkah without a mahram anyway, lest I get losttt. Only would walk around the Haram alone cuz I know where the gates are. :p

Nice to have you back in this thread bro. :thumbs_up

Arwa
10-23-2006, 04:46 PM
wa alaikum assalam

^ aww that is so sad. :cry: inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raj'ioon.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
10-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Walaykumassalam-warahmatullahi-warbakatu

Yep he's a senior judge mashaAllah.
Apparently he no longer is he is now a professor at Ummal Qurrah Uni. (Will double check and confirm inshallah)

Bro Abdullah Saood, Sheikh Hudaify's son passed away before this Ramadan? Another one passed away last Dhul Qadah, or Dhul Hajj. Everybody used to say that if anyone would replace Sheikh Hudhaify it would have been that son...and Sheikh Hudhaify led Isha salaah that night and janazah salaah after and naturally he was sooooo emotional.
Yes about 2 or 3 months before ramadahan - sooo sad (Qari Hammad told me).

One of Shaykh Hudaifees sons was leading trawee in a mosque in Madina - we went to listen he is very good mashallah! I met Shaykh Hudaifee this year on the 27th night I prayed magrib in the 2nd row after magrib he sat around for a while and then went.

I also got to see Shaykh Mahir and Shaykh Mohsen Qasim (dont really know them that well).

Oh yeah if you go after ramadhan/hajj the Shaykhs give dars in masjid nabvi. Shaykh Hussain Ale Shaykh gives dars just left of the 3rd Umbrella which is closest to the old mosque.

Shaykh Mahir everyday gives dars to students on a book he has written cant remember exact spot but near the old mosque he also meets people.

Oh yeah I also prayed at Masjid Qatri this year in Makkah where Shaykh Mohaisainy is the Imam - he was awesome very very emotional had the whole mosque in tears!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

afriend
10-23-2006, 06:11 PM
inna lilla wa inna ilayhi rajioon....how did he pass away?

Najiullah
10-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Makkah Isha
Download

SAS
video

bro abdullah saod can u tell us about that old man on wheel chair whats his name??

Aisha20
10-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Also just before ramadhan Shaykh Hudaifees son passed away - may allah grant them and all muslims who have passed away the highest abode in paradise!
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon
ameen to the dua :cry:

S_87
10-23-2006, 08:13 PM

lol at that vid najiullah theres some serious sheikh business going on there. they all look like sheikhs :lol: well most :rolleyes:

and two sons of sheikh hudhaifi passed away? thats so sad to see your children die :cry: may Allah forgive and have mercy on them!

Aisha20
10-23-2006, 09:20 PM
ameen

Al-Hanbali
10-23-2006, 09:55 PM

It's so sad to hear about the death's.

Inna Lillhai wa Inna Ilayhi raajioon.

May Allah Grant them the highest stages of Jannat

Arwa
10-23-2006, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

lol at that vid najiullah theres some serious sheikh business going on there. they all look like sheikhs :lol: well most :rolleyes:
wa alaikum assalam

that old man is in it too!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-23-2006, 10:11 PM

Bro Abdullah can you confirm or dispell the rumors that the circled brother in this pic is SS's son or not?:

:w:

Najiullah
10-23-2006, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makkiyah
wa alaikum assalam

that old man is in it too!
Old man talking

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Najiullah
10-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Sheikh Saud Ash SHuraim
Dua
Listen / Download

Sheikh Mohammad Ayub
Surah As Saff

Listen / Download

Najiullah
10-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Madinah Maghrib 23rd Oct 06 Sheikh Huzaify

Listen / Download

Aisha20
10-24-2006, 02:04 AM
thanxss broo :)
(wanna send reps.. but i cant :cry: )

Najiullah
10-24-2006, 02:15 AM
SST is leading fajar in makkah

Najiullah
10-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Makkah Fajar
24th Oct 06
Surah An Naba
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib
Audio

Listen / Download

Video

Najiullah
10-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Madinah Maghrib 24th Oct 06
(AL Baqarah End and AT Tubah End)
Sheikh Hudaify

Listen / Download

Sorry missed Makkah Maghrib as my auto recorder only records videos

muzna
10-24-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
Makkah Fajar
24th Oct 06
Surah An Naba
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib
Audio

Listen / Download

Video

beautiful..
jazakallah khair

Arwa
10-24-2006, 04:32 PM

Masha'Allah that fajr was beautiful.

Sheikh Khayyat is leading isha. :)

Khaldun
10-24-2006, 06:11 PM

And so Ramadan came to an end and with it Taraweeh and Qiyamul Layl. I hope fellow brothers and sisters made the most of the time.

Having spent the last ten days in Makkah for itikaf I can with assuraty tell you it was priceless (not rubbing it in) Shaykh Shuraims voice was very soothing indeed, although I never got to hear him in Taraweeh, nor Dua but khair inshAllah.

Sudais was top, and whereever you went in makkah you heared his voice blasting from the shops, he only got one hiccup and even that was surreal, sudais mistake, now thats an oxymoron. His khatam dua was very nice, although I think his previous years have been abit better.

Oh while we where sitting in the masjid the strangest thing happened, it was a little before Jumuha then all of a sudden the people stod up and this wave started to advance towards us, mass panic but alhamdulilah no one got injured. And on the 29th of Ramadan between Duhur and Asr the heavens literally opened up and the water started pouring down, so much so that you could see the Kaba for a few seconds. Having asked brothers they say that it almost always happens every year, both these incidents, inshAllah its a sign from Allah.

Arwa
10-24-2006, 06:58 PM
wa alaikum assalam

wow masha'Allah! You must've had the time of your life!

now thats an oxymoron.
Giving English lessons? :lol:

remember us all in your duas. :)

BlissfullyJaded
10-24-2006, 07:01 PM

MashaAllah, that must have been beyond awesome spending the last ten nights inside the Haram. The last part was interesting...jazakallah khair for sharing bro.
Giving English lessons? :lol:
:D

M.B
10-24-2006, 08:51 PM
There was one day where sheikh budayr took salt ul maghrib and i thought its strange because i thought he wasnt allowed to lead becauses hes imam of madina. Nice to hear you brother khaldun.

BlissfullyJaded
10-24-2006, 08:53 PM

Most probably the other imaams had no problem with his leading. If it is suggested, and the present imaams don't have a problem, it would be fine that he leads. :?

afriend
10-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh come on...He's from a city 250 miles north...Same nationality....And not just any city, the City of The Prophet(SAW)....

There's nothing wrong with interchanging of imams from the masjidain.

shuraimfan4lyf
10-24-2006, 10:25 PM
This Sura Al-Kahf is by an old imam of haram, Abdul-Aziz Bin Saleh, the fastest one i ever heard
http://www.sohari.com/nawader_t/madi...le7-alkahf.ram

shuraimfan4lyf
10-24-2006, 10:32 PM
:sl: sura kahf by Ali Al-Huthayfi, in 1408(1987), when Sh. Sudais and Sh. Ali Jaber and Abdullah Khulayfi lead together, Sh. Al-Huthayfi came for only taraweeh, i think:? .

http://www.sohari.com/nawader_t/mekk.../listen/018.RM

*Salma*
10-25-2006, 02:25 AM

Sheikh Talib leading fajr in makkah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-25-2006, 02:28 AM

Ramadan Kareem brothers and sisters!

Sheikh Saud as Shuraim has started off the Taraweeh Salaah.

Already getting emotional.

Seems like this was yesterday innit? :cry:

Najiullah
10-25-2006, 02:36 AM
Eid Salah and Khutbah
Videos

Part 1 (Eid Takbir)

Part 2

Part 3 (Salah)

Part 4 ( Khutbah)

Part 5 ( Khutbah )

Part 6

Al-Hanbali
10-25-2006, 02:37 AM

Salaat-ul-Fajr

{From Masjid-ul-Haram}

Led by: Sheikh Salih al-Talib

1st Rakat: Surah Ale Imran Ayaat's 190-195

2nd Rakat: Surah Ale Imran Ayaat's 196-End

"Download/Listen" :)

Video

Arwa
10-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Jazakallah khayr for all the links.

I love it when he recites these verses.. I think he recites them really nice masha'Allah. He recited this when I was there. :)

Najiullah
10-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Jazakallah khayr for all the links.

I love it when he recites these verses.. I think he recites them really nice masha'Allah. He recited this when I was there. :)
I love it when SS recites these verses.. I think he recites them really nice masha'Allah. He recited this when I was there. :)

Arwa
10-25-2006, 02:28 PM
Lol.

I have never actually heard Sheikh Shuraim. Would you have any recordings?

Najiullah
10-25-2006, 02:32 PM
11th feb 2006
(Aal E Imran 187 to 200)

Sheikh Saud Ash-Shuraim
Never posted before

Listen / Download

Another Recitation of same verses

Listen / Download

Najiullah
10-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Lol.

I have never actually heard Sheikh Shuraim. Would you have any recordings?
wait i am adding another recording i have 8 (maybe more) recordings of same verses by Sheikh Shuraim

Arwa
10-25-2006, 03:30 PM

Jazakallah khayr..I really like both the recordings.

Yesterday's isha 2nd rak'ah only..unfortunately.

http://download.yousendit.com/230387F610280734

Last few ayaat of Surat Al Waqi'ah.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
10-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

The elderly person in the wheelchair - someone did tell me who he was but I have now forgotten I am sure I have posted early on who he was I will find out and post inshallah.

Never seen Shaykh Shuraims son - so cant say if it is his son - allahu alam.

Oh yeah Shaykh Makki Hijazi told me that Shaykh Budair is son in law of Shaykh Hudaifee - not heard it directly from Shaykh Budair so cant say if 100% true.

Inshallah I am in the process of arranging for Shaykh Saleh Taleb to visit the UK - pls pray that allah makes it easy.

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

Arwa
10-25-2006, 04:37 PM

May Allah make it extremely easy. ^ lol :)

Sheikh Khayyat led isha.. I caught the salam.

afriend
10-25-2006, 05:26 PM
I miss Sheikh Ali Jaabir(Rahimahullah)....He had such a sweet voice

Najiullah
10-25-2006, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I miss Sheikh Ali Jaabir(Rahimahullah)....He had such a sweet voice
thats the was it is bro :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
we will always miss him
but we have his recitations , he was one of the bests

by the way where is ur recording bro
plz send me ill keep it in my record

umm aymin
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
assalaamu alaykum, does anyone have any info about how shaykh maher al muayqili became haafidh, who were his teachers, etc? jazakallahu khair

aqsa1
10-25-2006, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm aymin
assalaamu alaykum, does anyone have any info about how shaykh maher al muayqili became haafidh, who were his teachers, etc? jazakallahu khair

i was wondering to anyone have any info on shk maahir?where does he do imamat?and also anyone have any info on shk sst?much appreciated. these two are my fave recitors!!

S_87
10-25-2006, 09:10 PM
:sl: bro/sis :p

theres loads of info on sheikh saleh in these last 5 or so threads...

aqsa1
10-25-2006, 09:24 PM
jazakallah sis.who records all the salaah's?mashallah they are doing a very good job!!can you give me some tips to on recording how do i record from the computer?do i need a software?

shuraimfan4lyf
10-25-2006, 11:58 PM
:sl: if anyone has it, can i have the khatm-ul-quran duaa from this year's taraweeh in madina? jazaakallah.:D :w:

shuraimfan4lyf
10-26-2006, 02:16 AM
SS(ha) have been always emotional, like in this sura fatiha-

*Salma*
10-26-2006, 02:22 AM

Iqamah ON...

Sheikh Talib leading fajr in makkah

Surah Nuh

Najiullah
10-26-2006, 03:17 AM
Makkah Fajar
26th Oct 06
(Surah Nuh)
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib

Listen / Download

Sohrab
10-26-2006, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
:sl: if anyone has it, can i have the khatm-ul-quran duaa from this year's taraweeh in madina? jazaakallah.:D :w:
:sl: and Eid Mubarak everyone!

Yes, Shaikh Hudhaify made the dua. It can be found on bro Webcoran's website www.islam-fr.com. Here's the direct link.

http://content.bolt.com/uploads6/aud...1377524017.mp3

This is with the portion of taraweeh he led that nite.

Somehow, for a few days Saudi radio 2 is not working for me. Any tips for getting it back on track?

afriend
10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Maybe we shud give bro Najiullah chutti (leave :p)

He's done a lot for us throughout Ramadhan. Maybe someone else should record.

Kamilah
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM

my bro is back from Umrah:) :) , here are some recordings..

Shaykh Juhani

http://download.yousendit.com/46CF8B9E0030C1B0

shaykh SB

http://download.yousendit.com/D95D5284400D6BD1

he took some awesome pics which i will post in Ziyarah picz thread.

aqsa1
10-26-2006, 04:32 PM
shk UK leading isha salaat

Al-Hanbali
10-26-2006, 04:34 PM

Mash;allah he is reciting from Surah Ahzab :)

Arwa
10-26-2006, 04:41 PM

Todays isha

http://download.yousendit.com/9B12B2DA76B0928E

Sheikh Khayyat.

Najiullah
10-26-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fnsst
shk UK leading isha salaat
shk UK :?

u mean some Sheikh in united kingdom is leading isha

BlissfullyJaded
10-26-2006, 08:18 PM

Lol! Sheikh UK = Usamah Khayyat

Najiullah
10-27-2006, 02:34 AM
Makkah Fajar
27th Oct 06
(Surah Aal E Imran 100 to 115)
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib

Listen / Download

shuraimfan4lyf
10-27-2006, 03:43 AM
:sl: jazakallahkhair for recording of fajr salaat.:)

S_87
10-27-2006, 09:11 AM

looks like sheikh khayyat is gonna be doing the khutbah today :)

Arwa
10-27-2006, 04:43 PM

Sheikh Salih Aal Talib led both maghrib and isha. Isha's recitaion was reallly nice masha'Allah.

sudais1
10-27-2006, 06:58 PM
asalamu/alakum

i just wanted to know how the imams of the haram are chosen

Aisha20
10-27-2006, 08:35 PM
really dunno... but i think only saudi's peoples can be choosen...

BlissfullyJaded
10-27-2006, 08:38 PM

Brother Abdullah Saood posted this previously on another Islamic Forum. :)
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah Saood
The procedure for picking imams is very strict (I am quoting someone here as I have not seen the process). Anyway, they are chosen on mainly 2 things Tajweed of Quran and Islamic Knowledge.
The scholars tend to be chosen from the big Universities (e.g. UQ & MU). Oh yeah and they have to be Saudi.
An application is then sent to King Fahd who approves it and they are appointed as imams.
^ That was before King Fahd's death obviously, so now its King Abdullah's approval. lol.

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah Saood
I am 100% sure that Imams are chosen by the Royal family and an application needs to be made, after which the King decides (see previous posts for more detail) based on qirat and knowledge. As far as I know you have to be a SAUDI (I know Islam doesn't differentiate between Arabi and Ajami). But all the people I have asked they have confirmed all the Imams are Arabi.

aqsa1
10-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Makkah Fajar
27th Oct 06
(Surah Aal E Imran 100 to 115)
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib

Listen / Download
jazakallah for recording

afriend
10-27-2006, 08:43 PM
I am deeply angered by the Saudi king's actions....

What will happen if I said that in public? Get shot?

Aisha20
10-27-2006, 08:43 PM
As far as I know you have to be a SAUDI (I know Islam doesn't differentiate between Arabi and Ajami). But all the people I have asked they have confirmed all the Imams are Arabi.
so.. i wasnt wrong :D

BlissfullyJaded
10-27-2006, 08:45 PM
I am deeply angered by the Saudi king's actions....

What will happen if I said that in public? Get shot?
Lets keep it on topic bro. :)

afriend
10-27-2006, 08:46 PM
sorry...

Anyways, I have a little question....I'm quite sure that there are a lot of imams of Makkah that we never get to hear of after Ramadhan, for example's sake, sheikh Juhany. What happens to him after Ramadhan?

BlissfullyJaded
10-27-2006, 08:48 PM

He's an Imaam at Masjid Quba I thinkkk.

Aisha20
10-27-2006, 08:49 PM
a good ques bro... i also wanna know da answer :X

Al-Hanbali
10-27-2006, 08:49 PM

He goes back to Madinah and leads in Masjid-e-Quba, I presume :)

afriend
10-27-2006, 08:50 PM
oh. How comes I never know these things?

Did some of you go to a special school or something?

Arwa
10-27-2006, 08:52 PM
No.. someone said it on here last year. lol

BlissfullyJaded
10-27-2006, 08:53 PM

Lol, its in his biography, which I can no longer find.

aqsa1
10-27-2006, 08:55 PM
can someone plzzzzz tell me how u record the salaats online from the computer n also which masjid does shk maahir lead ot of the mont of ramdhan??noone seems to be answering my questions???

afriend
10-27-2006, 08:56 PM
oh....by the way I was kidding.

I wonder (Which means it doesn't require an exact answer) When Sheikh Shuraim(HA) will be back from his Vacation.

I hope it will be soon, becuase I'm really missing him. Hope he and all the imams are well Inshallah.

This is why I prefer Ramadhan!!! Don't we all?

Al-Hanbali
10-27-2006, 08:58 PM

Imagine who the future imams will be :? :)

Al-Hanbali
10-27-2006, 09:03 PM

can someone plzzzzz tell me how u record the salaats online from the computer n also which masjid does shk maahir lead ot of the mont of ramdhan??noone seems to be answering my questions???
Im sorry bro. I dont know where Sheikh mahir leads. I presume in Madinah somwhere.

To record salaat, you can use a software called WM Recorder 10 and RM Recorder 10. Bro Najiullah sent i to me. You can use an audio software whch can record any sound streaming on the Internet like Adobe Audition. :)

Aisha20
10-27-2006, 09:03 PM
50 is too much :X the sons of SAS who maybe has the same voice as him? lol

sudais1
10-27-2006, 10:29 PM
why only saudi's does islam have anything to do with race, why restrict the greatest Islamic sight on earth for only one group to lead

umm aymin
10-27-2006, 10:31 PM
assalaamu alaykum i would really appreciate any info on how shaykh mueaqly became haafidh! pls pls, can someone help!??? anxious!! & pls pls find out where he teaches & is imam???? jakallahu khair

BlissfullyJaded
10-27-2006, 10:34 PM

Allah knows best. :) Alhamdulillah that the imaams who lead have fear of Allah and sincerity, so it doesn't matter that they're Saudi anyway. I'd have more of a problem with the Saudi rule if they were deviant...

Sis Umm Aymin, Sheikh Mu'aqiliy is a relatively new imaam, so while there may be a biography of him available somewhere, we gotta find it, andd have it translated. Sooo don't be tooo anxious. InshaAllah somebody will help ya soon. :p

Najiullah
10-28-2006, 02:33 AM
Makkah Fajar
28th Oct 06
Surah Yasin 1 to 32
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib

Rm Link
Download

Mp3 Link
Download

Hisbul_Aziz
10-28-2006, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

You Might be talking to him inshallah ;D ;D

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 03:20 AM

(Download/Watch)

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 03:21 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid_Shariff
You Might be talking to him inshallah ;D ;D
lol.....Inshallah bro, Inshallah :)

Aisha20
10-28-2006, 03:26 AM
lol..
thanxs 4 the recording bro

sudais1
10-28-2006, 04:24 AM

ME lol:)

afriend
10-28-2006, 11:15 AM
lol some of you have big imagination.

Even if I was offered I would never, such a big resposibility! Also, I'd rather be lead by the best.

Haji_usmaan
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Me, Lol, Insallah some of us will become an Imam, Insallah, make dua to Allah, you don't know, you may become the Imam of Masjid al Haram or Nabi

afriend
10-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Imam of Birmingham masjid inshallah ;)

Haji_usmaan
10-28-2006, 12:05 PM
You don't know, Allahu Alam

aqsa1
10-28-2006, 03:03 PM
shk SST leading salaatul maghrib

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 03:07 PM

Mash'allah it sounded like his 2003 Taraweeh tune :)

Najiullah
10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
shk SST leading salaatul maghrib

shk SST:?

u mean ( shk SST = Shk Sheikh Salih Aal Talib)

where he is leading ????

afriend
10-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Bro can I have Night 29 Tahajjud salaah by Sheikh Shuraim(HA)?

I think u gave wrong link for it.

Najiullah
10-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Bro can I have Night 29 Tahajjud salaah by Sheikh Shuraim(HA)?

I think u gave wrong link for it.
wrong link:uuh:

wait

http://www.4shared.com/file/4829510/...h_shuraim.html

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 03:24 PM

Salaat-ul-Maghrib

{From Masjid-ul-Haram}

1st Rakat: Surah Feel

2nd Rakat: Surah Quraish

Download/Listen

Makkah Maghrib - Sheikh Talib - 18/10/06

Recited like 2003 Taraweeh tune, really beautiful, mash'allah :)

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 03:34 PM

The colour of the sky is beautiful in this pic.

afriend
10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Jazakallah bro Naj :D

You don't get that coloured skies anywhere else....:wub:

Arwa
10-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib leading.

Somewhere from Surat al Hadeed ...

lol @ Najiullah

Haji_usmaan
10-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Assalam

SST getting emotional

Arwa
10-28-2006, 04:38 PM
wa alaikum assalam

He was? When? :confused:

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 04:40 PM

Oh no...I missed Isha :(. Did Sheikh Salih read like how he read in Maghrib? :)

Arwa
10-28-2006, 04:41 PM
wa alaikum assalam

I did not watch maghrib but let me tell you, he recited really nice at isha masha'Allah. :happy:

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 04:45 PM

Yh he recited absolutely wonderful at Maghrib salaat, just like 2003 :)

aqsa1
10-28-2006, 08:29 PM

(Download/Watch)

Jazakallah bro 4 the video!!!!

aqsa1
10-28-2006, 08:34 PM
shk SST:?

u mean ( shk SST = Shk Sheikh Salih Aal Talib)

where he is leading ????
in masjidul haram lol

Najiullah
10-28-2006, 08:35 PM
الدكتور سعود بن إبراهيم الشريم
عميد كلية الشريعة والدراسات الإسلامية رئيسا
Dr. Su'ud bin Ibrahim Al Shuraim
Dean of the Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies

Sal3ma 7
10-28-2006, 08:38 PM
thnxs bro Dhul-Fiqhar 4 the maghrib salaat's recordings :)

afriend
10-28-2006, 08:42 PM
الدكتور سعود بن إبراهيم الشريم
عميد كلية الشريعة والدراسات الإسلامية رئيسا
Dr. Su'ud bin Ibrahim Al Shuraim
Dean of the Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies Chairman
:eek:

May Allah raise him higher and not let him be arrogant or get proud. May Allah always keep him humble. Ameen.

By the way, Bro webcoran...Why is downloads of Taraweehs 1424 so slow?

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Salaams, i am relatively new to this forum but have found it very interesting and knowlegable, i'd like to thank all brothers who have u[loaded namaz links which have been excellent and inshallah Allah s.w.t will reward them for their efforts in this world and the hereafter.
Br Abdullah

Al-Hanbali
10-28-2006, 09:10 PM

Your a Sheikh Sudais fan, right bro? :)

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2006, 09:11 PM
yes but i am also a big fan of Sheikh Salah Al Budair

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2006, 09:14 PM
brothers does anyone have any information on Sheikh Budair, where he became hifz, how long he has been imam . Is it true he is the son in law of Sheikh Ali Hutaify?
Br Abdullah

afriend
10-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Yes...I would also like to take this time to join brother Abdullah to thank everyone who have helped, and upload recitations in this thread.

Firstly I would like to Thank Brother Najiullah for ALL his effort and help throughout Ramadhan. Also, for all the uploading and any links he gave us!

Brother Dhul-Fiqhar, for all his help and videos he uploaded! And any questions he answered.

Sister Labibah, although no recordings, just kidding. Jazakallah for links and questions u answered.

Makkiyyah for questions answered.

Webcoran for such a detailed website!! Jazakallah khair!

AND ANYONE ELSE :)

Maimunah
10-28-2006, 10:34 PM

AND ANYONE ELSE :)
yeah me:shade: my duaa to all those that helped:D

Hisbul_Aziz
10-28-2006, 10:39 PM
lol some of you have big imagination.

Even if I was offered I would never, such a big resposibility! Also, I'd rather be lead by the best.
Thanks ill think about it

shuraimfan4lyf
10-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Sh. Budair's recitation when he was young, wow he sounds totally different in this voice,

http://sohari.com/nawader_t/others/l...a3raf_1413.ram

BlissfullyJaded
10-29-2006, 02:41 AM

Wa iyyak bro Iqram. Lol, make dua I start recording again. I have no motivation to do that stuff anymore seriously. After exams and all inshaAllah I'll work with bro Najiullah on it though and get all his stuff on iHaram for easy access...with credit to him.

Sheikh Shuraim read from Surah Ibrahim. :)

Al-Hanbali
10-29-2006, 02:45 AM

Salaat-ul-Fajr

{From Masjid-ul-Haram}

Led by: Sheikh Sa'oud ash-Shuraim

1st Rakat: Surah Ibrahim, Ayaats 13-23

2nd Rakat: Surah Ibrahim, Ayaats 24-30

Download/Listen

Makkah Fajr - Sheikh Shuraim - 29/10/06

Sal3ma 7
10-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Sheikh Shuraim read from Surah Ibrahim.
It was really nice :wub:

Hisbul_Aziz
10-29-2006, 02:49 AM
I miss ramadan already :wub: :'(

Aisha20
10-29-2006, 03:02 AM
I miss ramadan already
m too :cry:

shuraimfan4lyf
10-29-2006, 03:11 AM
mashallah, nice to hear Sh. Shuraim is back, glad to hear that.

afriend
10-29-2006, 09:57 AM
YES! He's back :coolious:...

Wow that was a short vacation....

was coughing a few times though :ooh: Hope all is well Insha'Allah.

Haji_usmaan
10-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Assalam

Does any1 have the video to 2day's fajr?

Jazakallah Khair

I would like to Thank all the members who took out time 2 record the salah's during Ramadan and even up to Present day, May Allah reward u in this World and in the Hereafter. AMEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Abd al-Baari
10-29-2006, 01:40 PM
salams, i read before on this thread that a few people were looking for Sheikh Shuraim dus and have found some on this site
http://www.sohari.com/doaa/doaa_mekkah.html
hope its useful theres also a very good one of the 27th night by him

Arwa
10-29-2006, 02:20 PM

Yesterday's maghrib really was like taraweeh..it was really nice masha'Allah! :)

Jazakallah khayr DF.

Arwa
10-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib is leading maghrib.

afriend
10-29-2006, 02:58 PM
In my opinion, I think that Taraeweehs from 1424 were the best ever for Sheikh SHuraim(HA) in majority of his recitations from that year.

He went into the most of those 'enlightenning tunes' in that year...This is in my opinion.

Arwa
10-29-2006, 03:03 PM
I agree too. Masha'Allah I think 1424 was great for all 3 imams. :)

shuraimfan4lyf
10-29-2006, 04:08 PM
:sl: In these two pics Sh. Shuraim looks so different in eachother.

Arwa
10-29-2006, 04:37 PM

Sheikh Salih Aal Talib leading isha..

Reciting from Surat al Hadeed again..(different verses though.. )

afriend
10-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Saud Al-Shuraim
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

As Sa'ud ibn Ibrahim ibn Muhammad al-Shuraim (born 1965 C.E.) is one of the imams of the Grand Mosque (Masjid al-Haraam) in Mecca. His family is from the Haraqees of the Banu Zayd tribe of Saudi Arabia.

Shaykh Shuraim's acquired his elementary education at the Areen Schools, after which he attended middle school at the Modern Schools. Following the completion of his primary education, Shuraim attend the al-Yarmouk North High School, where he graduated in 1983.

Upon completing high school, Shaykh Shuraim was accepted to attend Imam Muhammad ibn Sa'ud University in Riyadh, where he studied in the college of Usool ad-Deen (Foundations of the Islamic Religion), specifically in the department of "Aqeedah and Modern Madhahib" (Islamic Creed and Schools of Thought). Shaykh Shuraim pursued a Master's degree at Ma'had Al-'aali Lilqadhah Institute and graduated in 1992.

Shaykh Shuraim studied under many well known scholars including, Shaykh Abd al-Aziz ibn Baaz and Shaykh Abdullah ibn al-Jibreen. Shuraim is a memorizer of the Qur'an (a Hafiz) and is well known for his deep voice and smooth recitation.

[edit] Honors and Appointments

* 1989 - Employed as a professor at Ma'had Al-'aali Lilqadhah Institute
* 1991 - Made Imam and Khateeb of Masjid ul Haraam by King Fahd bin Abd al-Azeez al-Saud.
* 1992 - Appointed judge in the High court of Makkah al-Mukarramah.
* 1993 - Approved to teach in the Holy Mosque in Mecca (al-Masjid al-Haram)
* 1995 - Pursued a Doctorate degree in Umm Al-Qura University

:coolious:

Najiullah
10-29-2006, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

Wa iyyak bro Iqram. Lol, make dua I start recording again. I have no motivation to do that stuff anymore seriously. After exams and all inshaAllah I'll work with bro Najiullah on it though and get all his stuff on iHaram for easy access...with credit to him.

Sheikh Shuraim read from Surah Ibrahim. :)
dont need credit sis , inshaAlalh will make dua for u to start recording again :D
and i am starting to convert files from now so u can put them easily on ur site

afriend
10-29-2006, 08:02 PM
There you are bro!

Been waiting for you all day :)....

I also wanted to ask, are the better quality tracks for first weeks or so of taraweehs ready? (about 32 Kb/s would be perfect).

Al-Hanbali
10-29-2006, 09:09 PM

I know its a bit late but I had some things to do :)

Salaat-ul-Isha

{From Masjid-ul-Haram}

1st Rakat: Surah Hadeed, Ayaat's 18-21

2nd Rakat: Surah Hadeed. Ayyat's 21-24

Download/Listen

Makkah Isha - Sheikh Talib - 29/10/06

Download/Watch

Najiullah
10-29-2006, 11:12 PM
There you are bro!

Been waiting for you all day :)....

I also wanted to ask, are the better quality tracks for first weeks or so of taraweehs ready? (about 32 Kb/s would be perfect).
32 kb/s is not so good ill send u 64 in 1 hour inshaAllah

Najiullah
10-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim is leading Fajar in Makkah MAshaAllah

Najiullah
10-30-2006, 02:35 AM
Makkah Fajar
30th Oct 06
(Surah At Tubah120 to 129 )
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Listen / Download

Rm Link
Download

Najiullah
10-30-2006, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
surah tawbah ? :eek:

i heard they were not allowed some surahs[incl surah tawbah] tht say things against YAHUUD wa NASAARA to b recited in Fardh salaahs? :confused:
[but allowed in taraweeh.]
lol but i guess SS dont listen to them or the restriction is not for SS :D

check this

Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim
09 - Surah At - Tuba From Verse (122 to 129)

Listen / Download

S_87
10-30-2006, 12:59 PM

i heard they were not allowed some surahs[incl surah tawbah] tht say things against YAHUUD wa NASAARA to b recited in Fardh salaahs? :confused:

would that just be rumors to spread more anti-saud sentiments? :?

aqsa1
10-30-2006, 04:30 PM
shk salih aal talib led maghrib n is leading isha salaat

Arwa
10-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib finished off Surat al Hadeed today. :happy:

Also, the way he recited iyyaaka na3budu wa iyyaaka nasta3een was really cool in the second rak3ah. :)

Najiullah
10-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib finished off Surat al Hadeed today. :happy:

Also, the way he recited iyyaaka na3budu wa iyyaaka nasta3een was really cool in the second rak3ah. :)
where is the recording??????

afriend
10-30-2006, 09:29 PM

Hahaha!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST/STUPIDEST thing I've heard in a very long time!

If it's true...then I think the Saudi goverment should be destroyed!

If it's true...Sheikh Shuraim(HA) just kicked them down....probably told them to be quiet.

lol but i guess SS dont listen to them or the restriction is not for SS :D

check this

Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim
09 - Surah At - Tuba From Verse (122 to 129)

Listen / Download
lol...Maybe ;)

PS. Check this picture out:coolious:

Arwa
10-30-2006, 10:59 PM
where is the recording??????
I caught the 2nd rak'ah today.. and even then the streaming was really bad. When the streaming is bad, I don't record it. and it has been bas since the past few days unfrotunately. However, I may have some odd rak'ahs if you want? (poor streaming though?)

afriend
10-30-2006, 11:01 PM
You know what I think for the purpose for having secure, good quality audio, use the radio only link.

It never failed me once thruought Ramadhan.

Arwa
10-30-2006, 11:15 PM
Yeah, radio is excellent but I was late as it was and opened the Saudi TV. Man, it's so much better watching and listening off the T.V.

afriend
10-30-2006, 11:22 PM
you can get cables to connect your TV's audio/video to the PC...better to have a laptop in that case.

Najiullah
10-31-2006, 02:23 AM
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim is leading fajar in Makkah

wow Aal e imran almost from start

Najiullah
10-31-2006, 02:33 AM
Makkah Fajar
31st Oct 06
(Surah Aal E Imran 5 to 18)
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Listen / Download

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Sh. Budair's recitation when he was young, wow he sounds totally different in this voice,

http://sohari.com/nawader_t/others/l...a3raf_1413.ram

Can you please please get more recitation like this?!?!?!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-31-2006, 02:30 PM

This page has some nice recitors..some im hearing for the first time. Does anyone know anything about them?

http://sohari.com/nawader_t/others/other_imam.html

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-31-2006, 02:46 PM

Who do you think this is?! :p

http://sohari.com/nawader_t/others/l...mad-furqan.ram

aqsa1
10-31-2006, 02:56 PM
shk salih al talib leading maghrib surah laylatul qadr 1st rakaat

aqsa1
10-31-2006, 02:59 PM
2nd rakaat surah ikhlaas .shk huzeyfi leading maghrib salaat in masid e nabawi

aqsa1
10-31-2006, 04:28 PM
shk salih aal talib leading isha salaat surah luqmaan i thnk in 1st rakaat

Al-Hanbali
10-31-2006, 06:05 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

WOW mash'allah sounds a bit like Sheikh Budair back in the days :)

Aisha20
10-31-2006, 06:24 PM
very nice recitation mashaAllah...
cant tell who is it :X really dunno... cant guess, too nice voice

Kamilah
10-31-2006, 06:54 PM

does anyone have a recent recording of surah Al-ahzaab by shaykh Mu'ayqili?

shuraimfan4lyf
10-31-2006, 10:57 PM

:sl: , whoa! I think he's more like Sh. Sudais. mashallah

shuraimfan4lyf
10-31-2006, 11:47 PM
mashallah, juz amma and wow a KHATM-UL-QURAN dua(very rare) by SH. Saud Ash-Shuraim!!, its when he was in riyadh, still very beautiful and emotional, he sounds so young. The dua starts at min 34:31.http://www.ryadussalihin.org/audioar/juz_shuraim.mp3

Najiullah
11-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

VIDEO

Aisha20
11-01-2006, 12:56 AM
AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! dont tell me SAS (i thought i was the only who was thinking that crazy's thing :X ) ... n if he was.. then i was the first one, but i thought i was wrong so i edited my post :cry: n if he isnt then i didnt say anything lol

BlissfullyJaded
11-01-2006, 01:25 AM

This page has some nice recitors..some im hearing for the first time. Does anyone know anything about them?

http://sohari.com/nawader_t/others/other_imam.html

Only names I recognize there are some current Haram imaams, Sheikh Abdullah Matrood who I thinkk is an imaam in Madeenah somewhere, and Sheikh Salah Bukhatir who is an Imaam in Sharjah, UAE and known as Sudais al Emirati. :D

The name is given innit...Musa A7med. :D He does sound a bit like Sheikh Sudais when he was young..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-01-2006, 01:34 AM

The name is given innit...Musa A7med.

He does sound a bit like Sheikh Sudais when he was young..
I seriously got confused and thought they put a wrong name on the file. He sounds just like Sudais in the Surah Fatihah!

Strangely, I cant find him anywhere else on the internet, and a few other recitors from there either!

Aisha20
11-01-2006, 01:58 AM
oh then i didnt said anything :X (dont look up for my edited post :coolalien .. )

Najiullah
11-01-2006, 04:30 AM
i missed todays fajar :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

S_87
11-01-2006, 11:01 AM

his tune is like sheikh sudais but he isnt sudais :lol: sheikh sudais has this distinct voice that you can so tell when its him and not :D

Al-Hanbali
11-01-2006, 12:28 PM

i missed todays fajar :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I cant record anymore. Only on saturdays and sundays. :(

aqsa1
11-01-2006, 02:58 PM
shk salih aal talib leading maghrib salaat surah falaq in 1st rakaat

Najiullah
11-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim's
Recitation

Listen / Download

Najiullah
11-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Madinah Maghrib
1st Nov 06
(Surah Al Balad and Surah Al Ikhlas)
Sheikh Hudaify

Listen / Download

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2006, 03:46 PM
salam
lol wow, so much changes!!
i hope everyone is well, mashallah top taraweeh this year
wasalam

aqsa1
11-01-2006, 04:27 PM
shk Salih aal Taalib leading isha salaat and Jazakallah for madinah recording.

aqsa1
11-01-2006, 04:28 PM
surah Anaam 1st rakat i think

Arwa
11-01-2006, 04:36 PM

He recited really nice. masha'Allah.

sorry I didn't record today although streaming was excellent today.. I didn't have the recorder on me.

S_87
11-01-2006, 05:17 PM

omg no saudi tv link is working for me :? :(

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Fajar Azan Makkah
2nd Nov 06

Listen / Download

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 02:24 AM
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim is leading Fajar in Makkah MAshaALlah

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 02:45 AM
Makkah Fajar
2nd Nov 2006
(Surah Ibrahim 28 to 52)
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

16 kbps
Listen / Download

128 kbps
Listen / Download

shuraimfan4lyf
11-02-2006, 03:21 AM
:sl: I don't know why this is so:( that after ramadan nobody is posting that much, and there aren't that much recording to do, because NO MORE TARAWEEH, and no more SH. BUDAYR and SH. JUHANY live!,imsad, did anybody notice that? I wish everyone starts posting again, :inshallah , :w:

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 01:08 PM
:sl: I don't know why this is so:( that after ramadan nobody is posting that much, and there aren't that much recording to do, because NO MORE TARAWEEH, and no more SH. BUDAYR and SH. JUHANY live!,imsad, did anybody notice that? I wish everyone starts posting again, :inshallah , :w:
well bro if only SB or SJ were leading in Makkah tarweeh and tahajjud i would have swicthed to madinah for Sheikh Hudaify's and Sheikh Qasim's reciation.

anywaz bro everyone is posting ;)

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Madinah Maghrib
2nd Nov 06
(Surah Al Khaf 107 to 110 & Surah Mariam 96 to 98)
Sheikh Hudaify

Listen / Download

aqsa1
11-02-2006, 04:16 PM
SST led maghrib salaat surah humazah 1st rakat and surah m'aaoon in 2nd rakaat

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib is leading isha in Makkah
surah Al Zariat end

aqsa1
11-02-2006, 04:27 PM
just saw SST going to the musallah for isha salaat

Arwa
11-02-2006, 04:36 PM

He recited really nice in the second rak'ah. masha'Allah.

Did you record Najiullah? I forgot...

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Makkah Isha
2nd Nov 2006
(Surah Az Zariyat 43 to 60 )
Sheikh Salih Aal Talib

Listen / Download

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-02-2006, 04:37 PM
:salamext:

Does anyone know where I can find all of Salah Budair's recitations? Because islamway only has selected ones.

:wasalamex

Najiullah
11-02-2006, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Abdullah

Does anyone know where I can find all of Salah Budair's recitations? Because islamway only has selected ones.

i have many but i have to upload them , i have his recitations cds

aslo check my user page for taraweeh and tahajjud recordings

check this

Salah Budair

ruhi
11-02-2006, 05:45 PM

salam sis.......kindly check out this link for Salah Budayr's recitation
http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/engblue...&qid=530&rid=1
Inshallah you will find all the recitations there.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-02-2006, 05:52 PM

Whole Quran by Shaykh Budair, CD quality:

http://www.soennah.com/audio2/boedayr/

afriend
11-02-2006, 08:00 PM

I must get this off my chest but today's fajr iqaamah sent chills down my back.

Don't even get me started on the salaah...My advice: Leave your countries and migrate to Makkah...Not everybody of course. Only IoH thread members.

The last part was a joke.

*Salma*
11-03-2006, 02:11 AM

Fajr Adhan ON in makkah

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 02:26 AM
sheikh saud ash shuraim is leading fajar in makkah mashallah

*Salma*
11-03-2006, 02:28 AM

Sheikh Shuraim leading fajr in makkah

Surah Sajdah and Surah Insan

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Makkah Friday Fajar
3rd Nov 06
(Surah As Sajdah and Al Insan)
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Listen / Download

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 04:14 AM
My advice: Leave your countries and migrate to Makkah...Not everybody of course. Only IoH thread members.

thanks for the Advice bro
I am Moving to Makkah or Madinah soon
INSHA'ALLAH

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 04:49 AM
Makkah Fajar 3rd Nov
Video

S_87
11-03-2006, 09:02 AM

I must get this off my chest but today's fajr iqaamah sent chills down my back.

Don't even get me started on the salaah...My advice: Leave your countries and migrate to Makkah...Not everybody of course. Only IoH thread members.

lol :p

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Sheikh Sudais is giving friday Khutbah in Makkah

S_87
11-03-2006, 09:13 AM

oh not fairrrrrrrrr :cry: im gonna miss :( :(

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

oh not fairrrrrrrrr :cry: im gonna miss :( :(
why sis

ur net is not working???
inshaALlah ill upload recordings

SAS is looking cool and fresh today MashaAllah
amani
Makkiyah is my bro
really :uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh:

S_87
11-03-2006, 09:21 AM
why sis

ur net is not working???
inshaALlah ill upload recordings

SAS is looking cool and fresh today MashaAllah

really :uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh::scared::scared::scared:

yh i got it...my nets working fine lol but i have to get out. so ill havta off. so ill miss half!

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-03-2006, 09:44 AM
JazakAllah khayr everyone!:) I'll check out those links inshaAllah.

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 10:03 AM
3rd Nov 2006

Friday Khutbah And Salah Recording

Led By

Sheikh Abdur Rehman As-Sudais

Khutbah

Listen / Download

Salah

Listen / Download

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Sheikh talib is leading Maghrib in Makkah

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Makkah Maghrib
3rd Nov 06
(Surah Az-Zalzalah & Al-'Adiyat)
Sheikh Talib

Listen / Download

Video

Aisha20
11-03-2006, 03:26 PM
thanxs bro

Arwa
11-03-2006, 04:27 PM

Sheikh Salih Aal Talib is leading isha.

tgvbhy
11-03-2006, 04:28 PM
SST leading isha

Arwa
11-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Reciting from the last few ayaat of Surat al Baqarah.

aqsa1
11-03-2006, 04:31 PM
mashallah end of surah baqarah

Arwa
11-03-2006, 04:32 PM
mashallah end of surah baqarah
He recited reallllly nice isn't it? very calm. masha'Allah. :)

Najiullah
11-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Makkah Isha
3rd Nov 2006
(Surah AL baqarah End)
Sheikh Talib

Listen / Download

tgvbhy
11-03-2006, 04:55 PM
pictures from todays isha:

Attachment 2699

Attachment 2700

Attachment 2701

jzcasejz
11-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh..^^ JazakAllah For Them Pictures...MashaAllah They're Great!!

shuraimfan4lyf
11-04-2006, 12:36 AM
:sl: , this year's KHATM-UL-QURAN DUA by Sh. Sudais

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

*Salma*
11-04-2006, 02:27 AM

Iqamaah ON...

Sheikh Shuraim leading fajr in makkah

Najiullah
11-04-2006, 02:29 AM
MashaALlah surah Anfal Awesome reciation by SS

Najiullah
11-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Makkah Fajar
4th Nov 2006
(Surah Al Anfal 20 to 37)
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim

Listen / Download

Najiullah
11-04-2006, 04:02 AM
Sheikh Mohammad Ayub

Download Video

Najiullah
11-04-2006, 04:26 AM
Sheikh Mohammad Ayub
Cell Phone Video

BlissfullyJaded
11-04-2006, 05:33 AM

^ What masjid is that at? :)

Jazakallah khair for sharing. :thumbs_up

Najiullah
11-04-2006, 06:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

^ What masjid is that at? :)

Jazakallah khair for sharing. :thumbs_up
no idea

ill ask inhsaAllah

Haji_usmaan
11-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Assalam

Does any 1 have any Info on Sheikh Abdul Mohsin al Qasem?

Jazakallah Khair

ژاله
11-04-2006, 12:25 PM
:sl: I AM A NEW MEMBER N I HAVE JOINED THIS WONDERFUL FORUM RECENTLY. I REALLY ADMIRE THE LOVE OF U PPL FOR THE RESPECTED IMAMS OF THE HARAMAIN. MY FAV IMAM IS SHEIKH SAUD BIN IBRAHIM ALSHURAIM AND I AM GLAD TO READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS OF THIS TOPIC.I AM WONDERING THAT HOW THIS THREAD HAS STRECHED SO MUCH..IT REALLY SHOWS THE LOVE AND RESPECT THE MUSLIMS HAVE FOR THE IMAMS OF HARAMAIN.I WOULD BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL IF SOMEONE TELLS ME SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY ABOUT SS.I MEAN A MEETING WITH HIM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.PLZ DO SHARE WITH ME:w:

ژاله
11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
BRO HAJI_USMAAN!! YOU ARE SS'sSTUDENT? REALLY? HOW LUCKY YOU ARE! MASHALLAH. WHAT HE USED TO TEACH YOU?YOU MAY BE WELL FAMILIAR WITH HIM.ITS REALLY VERY NICE.YOU WOULD KNOW A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT HIM.AM I RIGHT?PLZ PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!! JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN

ژاله
11-04-2006, 01:03 PM
SOMETHING LIKE HIS PERSONAL LIFE,HOBBIES,WAY OF TEACHING, KNOWLEDGE,APPEARANCE,etc.plz do give us info about him. I'm waiting anxiously............. what where and how does he teach?

Al-Hanbali
11-04-2006, 01:07 PM

Mash'allah sis...its nice to see your a fan of Sheikh Shuraim. :)

Well, there is a brother on this forum, Abdullah Sa'ood, who is really close with him. He can tell you loads. :)

Al-Hanbali
11-04-2006, 01:11 PM

M.B
11-04-2006, 01:42 PM
I was wondering what happened to webcoran's web site what has happened to it he does'nt recored anymore??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.