/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a topic

sweetbanana86
09-28-2006, 01:37 AM
Salam alaikum sisters and brothers, I hope you all are having easy Ramadan

but i need suggestions on a topic for a Halaqa,i was selected to host a Halaqa and i need to pick a topic, i want something that i feel everyone can benefit, so do anyone have suggestions:? :? :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Zakaat

The Ruler
09-28-2006, 08:47 AM
:sl:

de way a person can bcum a mu'min bt a mumslim but a mu'min :?

:w:

Malaikah
09-28-2006, 08:49 AM

I would recommend something that you are personally comfortable talking about. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
farzana aslam
09-28-2006, 10:33 AM

how about taqwa:) :) :) :)

:w:

Serene
09-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Asslamu Alikum,

Mashaa Allah, this is a good invitation for every one to think for himself about issues that matter.

Here is my suggestion: how about the traits of "Ibadu Ar-Rahaman" or Servants of the Mercy-Giving? Sura No 25, Al-Furqan or the Criterion in its last portion of verses ennumerate traits and behaviours of those servants of their Lord, from verse 63 to verse 77 ( end of th sura):

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Mercy-Giving

63 and the Mercy-giving's servants who walk modestly on earth and peacefully say: "How do you do!" whenever ignorant men address them; who spend the night bowing down on their knees and standing before their Lord; and who say:

"Our Lord, ward off Hell's torment
from us! Its torment is atrocious;
it is such an evil residence and station;"

67. who when they spend, give neither too lavishly nor yet hold back and keep to a happy medium;

68. who do not appeal to any other deity besides God [Alone]; nor kill any soul whom God has forbidden [them to] except through [due process of] law; nor misbehave sexually.

Anyone who does so will incur a penalty. Torment will be doubled for him on Resurrection Day and he will remain disgraced for ever in it, except for someone who repents and believes, and acts in a honorable manner. God will replace their evil deeds with fine ones, since God is Forgiving, Merciful.

71. Anyone who repents and acts honorably should turn to God in repentance,

72. and those who will not bear false witness, and when they pass by [people] gossiping, pass by in a dignified manner,

73. who whenever they are reminded of their Lord's signs, do not fall down deaf and blind [when reminded] of them;

74. and [rather] who say: "Our Lord, bestow the comfort of our eyes on us in our spouses and our offspring. Make us a model for those who do their duty."

75. Those will be rewarded with the Mansion because they have been so patient, and welcomed there with greetings as well as "Peace [be on you]!", to live there for ever. How fine is such a residence and status!

77. SAY: "My Lord will never care about you unless you appeal to Him. Yet since you have rejected [Him], something else will be necessary.

S_87
09-28-2006, 12:14 PM
what age are you aiming at?

amirah_87
09-28-2006, 12:17 PM
AS salaamu alaykum,

Why Don't you do :

"The Importance of Seeking Knowledge" :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.