/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It Hasnt Been That Long!!!!!!

Quruxbadaan
09-29-2006, 12:30 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum

hey mods why cant i get into the sisters section ????? I have already been there many times and i have been posting there for a while all of a suden im locked out???

what happend

and why is there a sisters section only for non muslims???

is this a joke??? or something

somebody inform me please

thank u

MAA SALAAMA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-29-2006, 12:46 AM
thats weird....
did u maybe leave by mistake:?

Quruxbadaan
09-29-2006, 01:04 AM
my sister i dont even know how to leave ???

leave what the site as in ask to be taken off the sisters room?? NO i dont know what happend did they change things around
i remember glo asking for a sisters section for non muslims because when i went the sisters section says only non muslims sisters??? doesnt make any sense to me here i am thinking this is an ISLAMIC BOARD

anywhoo if you might have an idea ANY SISTERS holler

MAA SALAAMA

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-29-2006, 01:07 AM
lol i wish i knew...
i can still go in =\
InshAllah someone can help

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
09-29-2006, 02:06 AM
:sl:

lol sis

the sisters section is the same as ever, but we now have a sub-section in there where non-muslim females can also post (as well as muslims). they cant get in to the actual sisters section though..

dunno why u cant get in though thats weird just try to re-apply or pm a mod inshaallah

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-29-2006, 07:49 AM
I suggets sis that you only apply if you are going to start being active again.:)

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.