/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lips

Quruxbadaan
10-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

i hope everybody is having a good ramadan, heres what im suffering from

A swollen soar lip...I think its a cold soar but it is soo hideously Huge my entire bottom lip is sagging and weighing me down its soo big that when i look down i can see it so im doubting it

dr says its a cold soar and prescribed me something that was very costly i went ahead and got it because ive never seen a cold soar like it so i decided its worth whatever cost they can throw my way

and than i came to the realization that its with allahs will that i have this and its only with Allah's will that it goes a way make dua for me please

i dont know what the heck it is...i feel like somebody is casting their evil eye on me and really i dont even see a reason to but i believe in evil eye its scary

I dont know what else i can do Dr is telling me its nothing and it will go away and to give it a few days but here i am two days in and its like getting bigger and bigger at times i think its gonna explode ( yes thats how dang big it is)

what to do (maybe this belongs in the counsiling place Sorry if this is misplaced)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

i dont know what the heck it is...i feel like somebody is casting their evil eye on me and really i dont even see a reason to but i believe in evil eye its scary
Read the last three surahs in the Quran, and that should inshallah keep any evil away from you.

I dont know what else i can do Dr is telling me its nothing and it will go away and to give it a few days but here i am two days in and its like getting bigger and bigger at times i think its gonna explode ( yes thats how dang big it is)
Have patience, and if it explodes it probably won't hurt as much or be as big as it is now lol. May Allah grant you shifaa sis

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hawa
10-12-2006, 08:12 AM
lol i've had a cold sore on my upper lip for the past three days, it's horrible and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere.:heated:
You should always read the last 3 sura's of the Quran before you leave your house, as for the cold sore, we'll both just have to wait and see...

The Ruler
10-12-2006, 08:17 AM
:sl:

put vaseline on n dis sort o ointment dat i got at hme may hlp...but since im at skul im nt much o a hlp...but do try vaseline :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-12-2006, 09:19 AM
I think it happend because you're fasting they tend to get dry, dont stress it'll get better Insha'Allah. Just be carefull with t he utensils or glass you use.

A swollen soar lip...I think its a cold soar but it is soo hideously Huge my entire bottom lip is sagging and weighing me down its soo big that when i look down i can see it so im doubting it
weighing you down??? common stop making it worse for yourself lol must be pretty big if you can see it when you look down though...be positive!!!!!

BTW Can you say 'BBBBbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....' ;D

- Qatada -
10-12-2006, 09:26 AM
:salamext:

Read the last three surahs in the Quran, and that should inshallah keep any evil away from you.

Yeh, and surah fatiha - the first surah in the Qur'an.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.