/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Show us your Photography skills!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

Periwinkle18
01-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Nemo went to Lahore in her winter break took lots n lots of pics

ok first our flight got delayed had to stay at the air port for 5 hrs :S buh we got free breakfast there :P was okay :S

Here the governors house pics we went for tea n looked around was huge. I fell in love with the rose garden :p

Entering the dining hall

The boating area

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
01-04-2013, 02:15 PM
The Gym

n lots n lots of trees

Periwinkle18
01-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Rose garden!!! :p ( i lost my glasses in this place alhumdulillah found them before leaving :p)

Tea

Grabbed some roses for myself :p the kids got some too buh they dropped them somewhere n i had to give them some of mines :(

جوري
01-14-2013, 03:22 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
01-14-2013, 07:48 AM
^ I want some of that pudding!!! Please :D

جوري
01-14-2013, 04:38 PM
That desert looked better than it tasted... gave me a brain freeze & there was no hint of the alleged bananas..

Periwinkle18
01-14-2013, 07:16 PM
yummy I want some too

جوري
01-19-2013, 05:03 AM
have some of this it is homemade by yours truly.. nutella cupcakes with nutella frosting..

Ali_008
01-19-2013, 07:10 AM
^^^ Looks very yum. Nice presentation, sister. Hope it tasted as good as it looks. :p

جوري
01-19-2013, 10:20 AM
I haven't tasted it - I don't care for cupcakes I just made it for my eldest niece who requested it yesterday - will let you know how it turned :ia: based on her reaction but she's finicky about everything so I don't have great expectations- I am also making ciabatta bread :ia: that's if no one ruins it as it takes 20 hours of fermentation if it comes out pretty :ia: I'll take a pic- If it's ruined never mind what we said here lol
:jz:

Qurratul Ayn
01-19-2013, 10:56 AM
^I want some cake! Loooovvvveeeee cake!

That is it. I'm flying to the States right now. There better be cake left for me. :raging:

Please save some cupcakes for me. Pretty please with sugar coating and a cherry on top :statisfie

Hulk
01-22-2013, 02:46 PM

unknown12
01-22-2013, 03:52 PM

Admins if you think any of these are inappropriate do take them down :)

Re.TiReD
01-22-2013, 04:28 PM

I would request seconds and thirds if I was served that portion at breakfast :D :embarrass

unknown12
01-22-2013, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Nemo went to Lahore in her winter break took lots n lots of pics

ok first our flight got delayed had to stay at the air port for 5 hrs :S buh we got free breakfast there :P was okay :S

Here the governors house pics we went for tea n looked around was huge. I fell in love with the rose garden :p

Entering the dining hall

The boating area

Mind me asking which country this place is?

Hulk
01-22-2013, 04:50 PM
bro unknown i dont see how those might be deemed inappropriate haha.

unknown12
01-22-2013, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
bro unknown i dont see how those might be deemed inappropriate haha.

mmyeah image 3 maybe? lol

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 04:54 PM
^ its the governor's house in lahore Pakistan. one can't go to such a place u need sources to get in. we went for tea the place is huge.

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12

Admins if you think any of these are inappropriate do take them down :)
beautiful.

unknown12
01-22-2013, 04:56 PM
^ its the governor's house in lahore Pakistan. one can't go to such a place u need sources to get in. we went for tea the place is huge.
Oh... sources you say? lol you must be a VIP

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
I would request seconds and thirds if I was served that portion at breakfast :D :embarrass
really? n I couldn't finish this gave the rest to mum :p

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Oh... sources you say? lol you must be a VIP
Nah no VIP

the governor's my uncle's frnd.

VIP reminds me when we were coming back to Karachi my flight got delayed we stayed at the air port for 8 hours buh it was fun was in the VIP lounge can't post pics as we're in them my bro went crazy cuz shahid afridi the cricket player was there he took pics with him.

Heres the chocolate i took frm there :p

buh i did take a pic of the chocolate i got frm there.

i was sort of like a brownie chocolate.

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Egg sunny side up with toast n a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice :) (had to squeeze the oranges my self :S )

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:35 PM

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Oh and i made biryani for the first time!! turned out gr8 alhumdulilah

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Lahore's famous food street

It was a really cold n foggy night,came home around 12 am :S

i did not eat all of this :p the food was AMAZING srsly. i loved the milai boti

unknown12
01-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Nah no VIP

the governor's my uncle's frnd.

VIP reminds me when we were coming back to Karachi my flight got delayed we stayed at the air port for 8 hours buh it was fun was in the VIP lounge can't post pics as we're in them my bro went crazy cuz shahid afridi the cricket player was there he took pics with him.

Heres the chocolate i took frm there :p

buh i did take a pic of the chocolate i got frm there.

i was sort of like a brownie chocolate.
nice! i have only been in a VIP lounge in the airport once. There was some misunderstanding and they had to downgrade our plane to a smaller aircraft so we requested free upgrade for whole family to first class or business class don't remember; was epic... first class treatment and what not lol the seats fully reclinable :O first time ever I slept in an aeroplane so comfortably

Also can't post any pictures from there has us in them, but here's one:

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:48 PM
Ok so this is the entrance to the Badshahi masjid and shahi qillah.

The shahi qillah

sorry i know the pics arn't that good it was really foggy one couldnt see the person infront of them.

unknown12
01-22-2013, 05:49 PM

i did not eat all of this :p the food was AMAZING srsly. i loved the milai boti
:/ looks so tasty pity I'm on a diet atm lol, is it like shesh kebab? I had some turkish cuisine, ordered shish chicken kebab :O so nice!

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:51 PM
yeah the first class is amazing we were sent to the upper deck this time was cool.

nope that normal chicken seekh kabaab, chicken tikkah and milai boti with some raita

unknown12
01-22-2013, 05:54 PM
yeah the first class is amazing we were sent to the upper deck this time was cool.

nope that normal chicken seekh kabaab, chicken tikkah and milai boti with some raita
:O sounds so tasty. btw what's raita? is it roti?

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:55 PM
nope its yoghurt with spices like black pepper etc theres a recipe of raita in the IB kitchen club thread.

unknown12
01-22-2013, 06:01 PM
nope its yoghurt with spices like black pepper etc theres a recipe of raita in the IB kitchen club thread.
Oh ok, is it like this? Don't know the actual word but its butter milk and yoghurt mixed, salt, paper, dhana, some other brownish looking spice forgot the name, green masala... is it like that?

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 06:04 PM
i can't see the pic. did you post a pic akhi?

unknown12
01-22-2013, 06:06 PM
i can't see the pic. did you post a pic akhi?
Oh no don't have a picture... but it usually goes with biryani

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 06:07 PM
yes then thats it. thats raita. There r different kinds of raita's.

unknown12
01-22-2013, 06:09 PM
yes then thats it. thats raita. There r different kinds of raita's.
Oh ok, so that's the actual name... we just call it sourmilk lol, but yeah there are variations e.g. with carrots/cucumber etc, best pizza I had was a tandoori chicken pizza with raita on top :O

Qurratul Ayn
01-22-2013, 06:23 PM

No excuses to become lost ;D

I would love to eat there!!!

unknown12
01-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Double choco mocha cappuccino

It's really easy to make and really yummy :)
Instant coffee, add water and done? :D

Periwinkle18
01-23-2013, 02:37 AM
grind coffee add cocoa powder ,powdered milk and sugar then pour boiling water on top n there u hav ur coffee.

unknown12
01-23-2013, 04:30 AM
grind coffee add cocoa powder ,powdered milk and sugar then pour boiling water on top n there u hav ur coffee.
Nice! Ever tried putting Aero peppermint chocolate in your hot coffee, and letting it melt?

I just go for the lazy alternative which is unhealthy, coffee powder, boiling water, condensed milk = awesome

unknown12
01-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Lunch :D, excuse bad camera quality. Rice, mince + raita(came out too waterish :( I'm a bad cook lol)

Periwinkle18
01-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Aaloo, qeema n mattar love it. looks good. :)

did u make that?

unknown12
01-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Aaloo, qeema n mattar love it. looks good. :)

did u make that?
Nope, does helping count though? ;D

Let me test my urdu, parents speak it except me -_- aaloo = potato, qeema = mince mattar = peas? lol

unknown12
01-28-2013, 05:00 PM
eckGxIm 1?1 -

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
01-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Today I saw the coolest shot opportunity, but of course I didn't have my camera, I mean why would I? :| It was a sofa chair at the corner of busy intersection. I'm gonna attempt to go get the shot later today insha Allah. They probably already took the chair... meh. Since this is a photography thread I figured I could share that thought lol.

anyway, it actually frosted the other day

that's probably as wintery as it's gonna get considering it's in the mid 70's out there today. u_u I haven't seen ice around here since I was about 13 or so.

- cOsMiC

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
01-29-2013, 02:47 AM
ok, so I went back for the chair. I couldn't get the angles I wanted unless I got in the middle of the road so, these will have to do. Meh. Anyway, for still objects, the fun part is the processing of the image, unless the photography is techy (lots of equipment) and for that, u need lotsa monies XD. I love textures and grunge and a touch of vintage as you can see lol. Everyone has their own taste. One day I wanna do film and have my own dark room insha Allah.

THE CHAIR XD

- cOsMiC

Iceee
01-29-2013, 05:06 AM
Salaam.

Snowy day today... (Toronto Canada.)

Wish we could stop this...

Masjid which I go to... Jame Abu Bakr Masjid Siddique and Huzaifah Masjid.

Indian Bro
01-29-2013, 06:05 AM
As-salamu alaykum

Took this picture yesterday:

Salam 3laikum

Iceee
01-29-2013, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indian Bro

Being attacked by a wild horse:
Salaam.

Is that you? Whether it is or isn't please refrain from posting pictures of faces of humans.

Indian Bro
01-29-2013, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam.

Is that you? Whether it is or isn't please refrain from posting pictures of faces of humans.
As-salamu alaykum

Sorry to cause any offense, I removed the picture.

Salam 3laikum

Hulk
01-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm trying to learn how to capture the motion of water dropping but I'm not sure whether I have the gear or the know-how lol. This is just what i got just now, hopefully soon I will get it.

Iceee
01-29-2013, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indian Bro
As-salamu alaykum

Sorry to cause any offense, I removed the picture.

Salam 3laikum
Salaam.

You didn't cause any offense.
It's just that we shouldn't be taking pictures of ourselves and sharing over the Internet (especially on Islamic forums. )
And girls might look at it... don't want that bro. Same vice-versa.

unknown12
01-29-2013, 04:12 PM
nice, looks gd

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
01-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm trying to learn how to capture the motion of water dropping but I'm not sure whether I have the gear or the know-how lol. This is just what i got just now, hopefully soon I will get it.
If you have a steady hand, slow your shutter down, this will allow you to capture some motion. :) set the focus in the range where the water will be falling/dripping so that ur drop stays in focus then just shoot away.

hth!

- cOsMiC

unknown12
01-29-2013, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
If you have a steady hand, slow your shutter down, this will allow you to capture some motion. :) set the focus in the range where the water will be falling/dripping so that ur drop stays in focus then just shoot away.

hth!

- cOsMiC
^Professional photographer :D

Qurratul Ayn
01-29-2013, 09:05 PM

[

Dubai, UAE

Qurratul Ayn
01-29-2013, 09:54 PM

The Natural History Museum, Kensington, London

A spaceship and the parts of a locomotive, viewed in the Science Museum, Kensington, London

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
01-30-2013, 02:26 AM
My daughter made me a flower XD

- cOsMiC

unknown12
01-31-2013, 09:01 AM
My first dish I cooked myself (with littleassistance) :) came out well alhamdulillah. butter chicken: 0/10 for presentation lol

Periwinkle18
01-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Looks like daal chawal :p

Good MashaAllah

anwardi
01-31-2013, 10:22 AM
mashallah all very beautiful :shade:

'Abd-al Latif
01-31-2013, 11:58 AM
My first dish I cooked myself (with littleassistance) :) came out well alhamdulillah. butter chicken: 0/10 for presentation lol

Are you sure? Lol

My mum made butter chicken yesterday and as Periwinkle said...it looks like daal chawal!! ;D

Periwinkle18
01-31-2013, 12:14 PM
Now I get it do U guys call it chicken makhni ?? couldn't remember what they call butter chicken ova hea. The one I had was really different I guess the butter melted :p

Indian Bro
01-31-2013, 12:16 PM
As-salamu alaykum,

It looks very delicious, inshAllah you will be a very successful chef :P

Salam 3laikum

unknown12
01-31-2013, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Are you sure? Lol

My mum made butter chicken yesterday and as Periwinkle said...it looks like daal chawal!! ;D
yeah :O what's daal chawal?

unknown12
01-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Looks like daal chawal :p

Good MashaAllah
:O what's daal chawal? I think it comes down to my bad camera :p, should have taken a better picture lol, was to eager to dig in... oh well

Periwinkle18
01-31-2013, 02:48 PM
:O what's daal chawal?
omg u don't know wht daal chawal is ppl r crazy abt it here(not me dun like it). Umm its sort of curry made of pulses/lentils. Some ppl like it so much that they drink the curry :p

usually its eaten with rice so daal= pulses/lentils and chawal= rice

i can't believe you don't know what daal chawal is google it inshaAllah u'll see how popular it is.

Periwinkle18
01-31-2013, 02:50 PM
as as for the presentation what you can do is take a bowl put rice inside n press a lil then take a plate n flip the bowl over you'll hav a rice mountain n then pour the curry on the side n inshaAllah it'll look good.

unknown12
01-31-2013, 02:53 PM
omg u don't know wht daal chawal is ppl r crazy abt it here(not me dun like it). Umm its sort of curry made of pulses/lentils. Some ppl like it so much that they drink the curry :p

usually its eaten with rice so daal= pulses/lentils and chawal= rice

i can't believe you don't know what daal chawal is google it inshaAllah u'll see how popular it is.
Oh right, there's literally like only one dish; for the sake of me not speaking urdu and just english we call it daal and rice, so lentils and rice... that's the only dish with daal and rice I eat... is the same thing? I wouldn't drink the curry personally :O usually a bone or two in there... got to be vigilant lol

Qurratul Ayn
01-31-2013, 06:09 PM

Snowdonia, Wales

Qurratul Ayn
01-31-2013, 06:25 PM

Bangladesh, Asia

Periwinkle18
02-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Beautiful :)

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-01-2013, 06:28 PM
So today I decided to play with exposure a bit. I've been wanting to get into hdr (high dynamic range) photography. Incase u wanna knwo what that is: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008...-hdr-pictures/

Anyway, this consists of capturing high lights, mid range and low lights and this kind of gives a 3d-ish flare to the images. The awesome part is just having ALL of the details there. The idea of shooting hdr has always been on my mind since I picked up my camera but, i figured I would tire myself out of regular photography first, and I've about hit that point now. Fiddling with the shutter speed and light manipulation has become kinda boring so, here's to the beginning of a cool journey for me, Insha Allah.

I started with an apple, it may not seem like anything but, look closely at the water droplets and notice how much detail there is, vs the regular exposure shot. :D cool eh?

HDR

Regular/single exposure

Hopefully in the near future I will post cool shots like on that site I showed, insha Allah.

ETA:

I did a tree also, these are both unedited images, just one of them is single exposure, the other multiple exposure. :D

pretty neat-o! I'm pleased with the results.

- cOsMiC

Periwinkle18
02-02-2013, 03:15 PM
love the apple pic

Hulk
02-02-2013, 04:47 PM
I love the HDR shots sis, I just my tripod back from my cuzz perhaps I can try it out as well. All this while I've only been doing artificial hdr on photoshop haha but perhaps now I can try it for reeeeeeeelz. I think your two shots look pretty good I am personally not a fan of those overly HDRd pics (I think the circumstances in which they work well are rare)

unknown12
02-02-2013, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
So today I decided to play with exposure a bit. I've been wanting to get into hdr (high dynamic range) photography. Incase u wanna knwo what that is: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008...-hdr-pictures/

Anyway, this consists of capturing high lights, mid range and low lights and this kind of gives a 3d-ish flare to the images. The awesome part is just having ALL of the details there. The idea of shooting hdr has always been on my mind since I picked up my camera but, i figured I would tire myself out of regular photography first, and I've about hit that point now. Fiddling with the shutter speed and light manipulation has become kinda boring so, here's to the beginning of a cool journey for me, Insha Allah.

I started with an apple, it may not seem like anything but, look closely at the water droplets and notice how much detail there is, vs the regular exposure shot. :D cool eh?

HDR

Regular/single exposure

Hopefully in the near future I will post cool shots like on that site I showed, insha Allah.

ETA:

I did a tree also, these are both unedited images, just one of them is single exposure, the other multiple exposure. :D

pretty neat-o! I'm pleased with the results.

- cOsMiC
wow I agree, your pictures look stunning... brilliant work :)

Qurratul Ayn
02-02-2013, 05:41 PM

The Burj Al Arab, Dubai, UAE

A confectionery store in the Dubai Mall

THE sweet tree I fell head over heels for, but my Husband wouldn't let me go inside the store. Sad times.

Qurratul Ayn
02-02-2013, 05:42 PM
I'm nowhere near as good as dear Sister cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn, whose shots are always very professional, clean cut and classy :D!!!
:ma:

But I will reach her standard, getting there slowly but surely!!! :haha:

unknown12
02-02-2013, 05:49 PM
I want to visit dubai so bad :(

Inshallah one day

Scimitar
02-02-2013, 06:24 PM
I love the HDR shots sis, I just my tripod back from my cuzz perhaps I can try it out as well. All this while I've only been doing artificial hdr on photoshop haha but perhaps now I can try it for reeeeeeeelz. I think your two shots look pretty good I am personally not a fan of those overly HDRd pics (I think the circumstances in which they work well are rare)
Funny thing is, when I wear my reacto-lite spectacles, it's like I'm seeing in HDR lol. I have no idea how to work a proper camera though, so I think it's better left to those who know what they are doing. Enter CosmicIntution :)

I'm just a snap and go kinda guy.

Periwinkle18
02-02-2013, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

omg im in love LOLLIPOPS!!!

Periwinkle18
02-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Nemo's obssessed with glow in the dark paint lol :p my bro in law's amazing gave me two bottles was transferring them in the glass bottles today can't wait to paint tomorrow :)

Periwinkle18
02-03-2013, 11:24 AM

Still working on my cell phone cover will post a pic once its done.

Periwinkle18
02-04-2013, 12:37 PM
^yummy shashlik stick???

Periwinkle18
02-04-2013, 12:41 PM
The weather's awesome :) its gng to rain!!

Periwinkle18
02-05-2013, 01:59 PM
My cover!!!

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-05-2013, 04:42 PM
I love the HDR shots sis, I just my tripod back from my cuzz perhaps I can try it out as well.
DO IT! If you need help with setting and such I can pitch in. It is seriously fun!

wow I agree, your pictures look stunning... brilliant work
Alhamdullilah, been at this a few years now.

But I will reach her standard, getting there slowly but surely!!!
If you need any help, I'd be more than happy to assist in your learning photography sis :) I really enjoy this kind of talk, sadly not many folks to talk about it with :statisfie

So, I been working on the hdr stuff and I finally have a piece i just LOVE!!!!

I really love winter trees, I dunno why, I find them more beautiful then when they have leaves

and finally, I did the apple again, let's compare. :D

First attempt at HDR

after several tries, I finally got it to look how I envisioned it, look at all the detail in the apple, sooooo cool!

woohoo!! I think I'm falling in love with my camera all over again. bout time!

- cOsMiC

Qurratul Ayn
02-05-2013, 07:14 PM

More photographs of Snowdonia, Wales

glo
02-05-2013, 07:39 PM
^
I love Snowdonia. My in-laws live on Anglesey, so we visit fairly often.

QueenofHerts
02-06-2013, 12:27 AM
lollipops yummy

Qurratul Ayn
02-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I dedicate these photographs for you sweetie pie Sister Aisha :D :wub:

Very sweet, tasty and mouth-watering desserts of deliciousness!!!

Periwinkle18
02-07-2013, 02:37 AM
^ yummy :)

I love strawberries

Periwinkle18
02-18-2013, 01:37 PM

Cupcakes anyone ??

Qurratul Ayn
02-18-2013, 06:40 PM
^ ME PLEASE!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! WITH SUGAR AND A CHERRY ON TOP!!!

I WAS FIRST. NO ONE ELSE. ONLY ME

Please :D

Periwinkle18
02-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Haha sure sis they're Urs :)

Shh don't tell anyone :p

Woodrow
02-27-2013, 12:14 AM
:sl:

This morning we had an excellent combination of weather conditions, Sub Freezing temperatures and high humidity. The result being a very dense heavy frost. While the cold was extreme the beauty was worth going outside to take some pictures. So here is a glimpse at the Beauty of Allaah(swt)'s Artwork

MustafaMc
02-27-2013, 12:50 AM
Ma sha Allah, nice pictures. Seems almost unnatural with the frost on one side of the limbs.

MustafaMc
02-27-2013, 12:54 AM
This is a house I built for the Purple Martins. I painted the gourds to add some curb appeal to their spring and summer homes.

Woodrow
02-27-2013, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Ma sha Allah, nice pictures. Seems almost unnatural with the frost on one side of the limbs.
Jazakallah Khair.

It also struck me as strange when I took the pictures. So I made certain I took at least one closeup

Woodrow
02-27-2013, 01:19 AM
This is a house I built for the Purple Martins. I painted the gourds to add some curb appeal to their spring and summer homes.

Masha Allah.

Beautiful work.

MustafaMc
02-27-2013, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Jazakallah Khair.
It also struck me as strange when I took the pictures. So I made certain I took at least one closeup
Wa eyakum, respected Brother. Was the wind blowing from right to left to cause the crystals to form on the left side of the limbs, or was it due to another reason?

MustafaMc
02-27-2013, 04:54 AM
Masha Allah.

Beautiful work.
Jazak Allahu khayaran for your kind words. The migratory arrival of the Purple Martins from Brazil is looked forward to every year as an early indicator of the coming spring. I can lower the house using a cable and winch to remove sparrow nests and to check on the young martins. We have 80 total cavities and hope to get at least half occupancy, in sha Allah.

Woodrow
02-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Wa eyakum, respected Brother. Was the wind blowing from right to left to cause the crystals to form on the left side of the limbs, or was it due to another reason?
:wa: much loved brother

It was about an hour after Fajr when I went out side. The sky was heavily overcast. I could not detect any wind, although there may have been a breeze when the crystals were forming. There was a very fine mist of ice crystals in the air. The end of my beard collected quite a few in the few minutes I was outside. I did notice the crystals were very thin, hairlike and from 2 to 4 inches long the longer ones being on the smaller diameter branches and very fragile. shattering at the slightest touch.
I did not look at the temperature when I went outside, but my estimate based on the feel on my face and hands would be at least 10 below zero. Although the temp did warm up to above zero and when it reached about 5 above zero the crystals were gone.

MustafaMc
02-27-2013, 12:35 PM
It was about an hour after Fajr when I went out side. The sky was heavily overcast. I could not detect any wind, although there may have been a breeze when the crystals were forming. There was a very fine mist of ice crystals in the air. The end of my beard collected quite a few in the few minutes I was outside. I did notice the crystals were very thin, hairlike and from 2 to 4 inches long the longer ones being on the smaller diameter branches and very fragile. shattering at the slightest touch.
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahamtu'Allahi wa barakatu, subhan'Allah I have never seen anything like that even in pictures before your post.

Periwinkle18
03-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Whos ready to get messy?? :D

Buffalo wings a.k.a honey chicken wings or sweet n sour wings call them wht eva u want :p

They were still very crispy even though they were dipped in thick sauce.

tw009
03-03-2013, 06:49 PM
^ woah woah looks good! recipe pleaseeeeeeeee! :D

Periwinkle18
03-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Li's kitchen thread I'm posting it there :)

copy it down.n don't forget to give me a rep :p. jk

Qurratul Ayn
03-03-2013, 07:24 PM
^ You've got enough reps, Periwinkly!!!

Sooo cheeky!!! Don't listen to her my dear Sister tw009, you've liked her post, that's more than enough!!!

Al-Mufarridun
03-03-2013, 07:29 PM
That's a Delicious Picture.

I'll remember to avoid this thread when fasting. It has officially turned into the food gallery. :D

Periwinkle18
03-03-2013, 07:31 PM
haha lol

guess we only take pics of wht we cook

Qurratul Ayn
03-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Nope, not only... Just recently :haha:

I'll be posting my landscape-y photographs soon...

sister herb
03-03-2013, 07:50 PM
haha lol

You could soon take a pic about heap of the books you have read...

Periwinkle18
03-03-2013, 07:56 PM
lol most of my books r in my cellphone. :s

dun worry will take pics of other things too. :p

unknown12
03-05-2013, 02:46 PM
@Periwinkle18

Tell us when you post up the recipe, those buffalo wings look tasty :)

Periwinkle18
03-05-2013, 03:36 PM
^ uploaded it in the Ib kitchen club thread.

lol they're chicken wings duno y they call them buffalo wings :s guess it's just some fancy name

Periwinkle18
03-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Fish n chips =)

lol sorry i havnt been in the kitchen for a long time n becuz of the strikes n all was at home bored so thought i'd try stuff out.

Woodrow
03-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Since this is now the food thread. I will send the picture of me trying to makes a cup of CATACCINO with my Keurig.

I could not get it to go into the cup and just made a big mess.

sister herb
03-06-2013, 08:35 PM
^ Your drink looks very dark and... hairy.

Woodrow
03-06-2013, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
^ Your drink looks very dark and... hairy.
He is one of 5 feral kittens we are trying to find homes for. They were born in the garage about 3 months ago and we just now got them tamed down enough to get into the house they are weaned and eating solid food the Mother cat has not been back for several days now. So we brought them in and now trying to find homes for them. All 5 are males which is unusual for a litter of wild cats.

They have calmed down and can be handled without them biting or scratching. They should be able to be tamed enough to make good pets.

Periwinkle18
03-07-2013, 02:32 AM
no no no this thread is still a photography thread common guys post ur flower pics :p

Lol I turn it into a food thread wen ever I cook :p

tht kitty is so cute

جوري
03-07-2013, 02:44 AM
here ya go..
took this last wed.

Periwinkle18
03-07-2013, 05:03 AM
^ love it

Danah
03-07-2013, 05:32 AM

This morning we had an excellent combination of weather conditions, Sub Freezing temperatures and high humidity. The result being a very dense heavy frost. While the cold was extreme the beauty was worth going outside to take some pictures. So here is a glimpse at the Beauty of Allaah(swt)'s Artwork

SubhanAllah I couldn't tell at the beginning if this is snow or some kind of painted art!!!! so amazing, I wish I can see a real snow like that. All what we have here is Sun Sun and Sun....

Very nice work mashaAllah!

Innocent Soul
03-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Can I copy any pics from here :?

Woodrow
03-07-2013, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
Can I copy any pics from here :?
:wa:

I can only speak for myself. If any one desires any picture I post I am flattered they desire to use it. Use them to your desire.

If you desire to use an image posted by anyone else, please ask them first.

However if a person is posting the image on another site, also give credit for this forum being the source and do not hot link. Down load images first to your computer and then upload it to your own image source.

Woodrow
03-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Before I forget here are the 5 kittens 3 black 2 gray.

All 5 are males, should be easy to find homes for all 5.

I'll just put a picture up in the post office.

Periwinkle18
03-08-2013, 10:37 AM
^ aww cute

lol cats freak me out buh i think kittens are cute :p

Al-bint
03-08-2013, 06:21 PM

on my way back home I found this small plant amidst all concrete, rising :)

جوري
03-08-2013, 06:43 PM
:ma: ukht you're such an artist with the soul of a poet :)
you can tell what time you took this by the shadow.

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Molten lava cake :)

Heres how it looks wen the chocolate lava came out :) smells chocolatey ayee :p

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 06:13 PM
^ I WANT IT :heated::heated::heated:

All for me please???? :'( :'(

It's chocolate therefore it's mine. Scrumdiddlyumptious

جوري
03-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Arrest Nemo & confiscate her chocolate :D

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 07:43 PM
^ Brilliant plan & then once it has been accomplished...

Give it all to me.

*Evil cackle*

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 07:45 PM

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 07:51 PM
no no no :p

I made it therefore its mine muahahah

nemo *runs away

run run as fast as u can u cant catch me cuz I'm nemo , lost u gotta find me first :p hmm does tht make sense ^o) who cares me running away with me cake n ice cream :p

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Arrest Nemo & confiscate her chocolate :D
how could you :cry: I trusted you :p

Amat Allah
03-13-2013, 08:29 PM
send me the recipe girl, it reminded me of souffle au chocolat I don't know if they are the same or not!!!

Ma shaa Allah, it looks fantastica my sweetheart ^-^

Amat Allah
03-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Here you are my homemade pate a choux:

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 08:39 PM
^ur amazing srsly

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 08:43 PM
:raging:

You girls are killing me with y'all tasty, mouth-watering desserts!!! So not fair :heated:

I claim the pate a choux, my darling Amat Allah, same as me claiming Periwinkly's molten lava cake

*evil cackle once again*

Amat Allah
03-13-2013, 08:43 PM
:embarrass Thank you :embarrass

Look what I found ^-^ (that was maybe 2 or 3 years ago)

I was cooking and found this heart shape potatoe ^-^

we can find love everywhere :statisfie

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 08:45 PM
^ lol wow cute

buh I'm still not giving tht cake muhahaha

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 08:46 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

All mine. My precious puddings.

Yummy in my tummy. Wohoo!

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 08:46 PM
nemo *runs away

run run as fast as u can u cant catch me cuz I'm nemo , lost u gotta find me first hmm does tht make sense who cares me running away with me cake n ice cream
You can run but you can NEVER hide!!!

:skeleton:

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 08:47 PM
umm I guess I'm already lost havnt u watched finding nemo ?? ( lol I havnt)

Amat Allah
03-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Ok, enough desserts

here you are my buttermilk biscuits:

And Spinach triangles:

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 08:54 PM
^ :ma: my sweetie pie Amat Allah :D

You need to go to the IB Kitchen Club pronto and type up the recipes! Please :D

sister herb
03-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Molten lava cake :)

Heres how it looks wen the chocolate lava came out :) smells chocolatey ayee :p

:p

I love that................. Can I lick the plate?

Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
umm I guess I'm already lost havnt u watched finding nemo ?? ( lol I havnt)
He gets found in the end (the movie)

Mine.

But in THIS version, you will be found and you will surrender your molten lava cake!!!

:haha:

Periwinkle18
03-13-2013, 08:58 PM

I love that................. Can I lick the plate?

sure licking the plate is ok buh the is mine :p

unknown12
03-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow :@ all those dishes look tasty :/ I need to learn how to cook smh.

Are those spinach triangles with Ricotta cheese inside?

And are those chocolate eclairs/puffs @Amat Allah? My fav with choc mint ice sauce on top

Periwinkle18
03-14-2013, 04:38 AM
I think those triangle things were samosa's.

Amat Allah
03-14-2013, 05:23 AM
Wow :@ all those dishes look tasty :/ I need to learn how to cook smh.
Are those spinach triangles with Ricotta cheese inside?
And are those chocolate eclairs/puffs @Amat Allah? My fav with choc mint ice sauce on top
Thank you my respected and noble brother May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and give ya success in this life and the afterlife too Ameeeeen

No, they are not the ones which we stuff with Ricotta; those spinach triagles of the people of Sham ( Syria, Palestine..etc) they are stuffed with a mixture of spinach, garlic, onion, olive oil, vinegar, salt, sumac spice and chicken broth (this is not the exact recipe of The people of Sham; I have changed it ma way)

And Yes, those are chocolate eclairs/puffs. I cover them with chocolate and caramellah.

I think those triangle things were samosa's.
they are like Samboosa but no they are not cause their dough is different.

unknown12
03-14-2013, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

Thank you my respected and noble brother May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and give ya success in this life and the afterlife too Ameeeeen

No, they are not the ones which we stuff with Ricotta; those spinach triagles of the people of Sham ( Syria, Palestine..etc) they are stuffed with a mixture of spinach, garlic, onion, olive oil, vinegar, salt, sumac spice and chicken broth (this is not the exact recipe of The people of Sham; I have changed it ma way)

And Yes, those are chocolate eclairs/puffs. I cover them with chocolate and caramellah.

they are like Samboosa but no they are not cause their dough is different.
Ameen sister Jazakallah khair.

Subhanallah I found a nasheed the other day titled: for the people in the sham tribe, and now I know what it's about. Sounds tasty.

First time I've seen samoosa spelt with a b :D

Will have my fair share of samoosas and cheese spring rolls for iftaar, can't wait lol.

Periwinkle18
03-14-2013, 11:07 AM

He gets found in the end (the movie)

Mine.

But in THIS version, you will be found and you will surrender your molten lava cake!!!

:haha:
I'll gobble it all up before you cn find me :p hehehe you won't get it then

Amat Allah
03-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Ameen sister Jazakallah khair.
Subhanallah I found a nasheed the other day titled: for the people in the sham tribe, and now I know what it's about. Sounds tasty.
First time I've seen samoosa spelt with a b
Will have my fair share of samoosas and cheese spring rolls for iftaar, can't wait lol.
Wa Iyyaakum my respected brother Ameeeen
may Allah give them Nussrah and all muslims around the world Ameeeen

Cause this is the way Arab call it Sam'boossah and May Allah bless the iftaar for you and make it a source of strength and happiness for you Ameeeen

Qurratul Ayn
03-14-2013, 01:29 PM
I'll gobble it all up before you cn find me hehehe you won't get it then

sister herb
03-15-2013, 11:12 AM

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 11:29 AM
y are u patting her u licked the plate :p

Qurratul Ayn
03-15-2013, 05:38 PM

y are u patting her u licked the plate

I want the cake...

You can make me another one, yes? Is the recipe in the IB Kitchen Club thread yet???

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 05:56 PM
nope will post it inshaAllah once I get a lil better will write it down its v easy alot of ppl hav asked me for it :s

glo
03-31-2013, 07:30 AM
Let's hope that winter is finally gone ...

Scimitar
03-31-2013, 07:51 AM
well, ladybirds are always a good sign, and so is the sunlight creeping in thru my window :) I can see yellow, not dull grey :)

Scimi

Periwinkle18
03-31-2013, 10:46 AM
SubhanAllah those ladybirds r beautiful.

Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 01:42 PM
This thread is dead you guys need this :p

Al-Mufarridun
04-16-2013, 10:48 AM
This thread is dead
...and we are charging you for murder! :D

the Katana.

Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Haha

Omg its beautiful :)

Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Would have been cooler if the blade was silver instead of red and black.

Buh wow its amazing tht u have a katana with u.

Haya emaan
04-16-2013, 08:36 PM
mashaAllah very nice. is that the real sword..?

i hope i will also have a sword one some day..:p

Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
^ you've been reading a lot of naseem hijazi.

Al-Mufarridun
04-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Yes, it would have been nice with a silver blade. This one is just a ceremonial katana for display.
It is hand forged but the blade isn't really sharp, it can be sharpened tho.

If you want a real quality hand-forged katana, you might have to open your wallet a bit more. they tend to cost a lot.

Haya emaan
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
hahaha sis i have read all of his bkz.... :p
so i should have not only sword but bow and arrow and pistol too..? :p

but thats true i really love the weapons specially the sword and pistol.. but i dont have any only one tiny piny folding knife..

Haya emaan
04-16-2013, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
If you want a real quality hand-forged katana, you might have to open your wallet a bit more. they tend to cost a lot.
aprox how much a normal one costs?

Al-Mufarridun
04-16-2013, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan

aprox how much a normal one costs?
A normal hand forged katana - $150 to $300

you can always find cheaper ones, if you searched more.

جوري
04-16-2013, 08:58 PM
in my animal crossing game back when my wii was working imsad a katana cost 9000 bells cha ching and it looked fantastic in my mansion.. God I miss that game.. I was queen of my castle :D

Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 09:01 PM
I know i cn ask daddy to get me one buh what's the use of buying a sword if u don't know how to wield it.n no one over here gng to reach us.plus one should use the weapon that they know how to use n is common swords aren't common anymore.

Plus sis paki land may swords won't work ;)

But they are cool no doubt.

Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Hmm it's not that expensive if its a real one ur talking abt.

Sis its gng to cost you around 30,000 to 15,000 rupees its way way cheaper compared to a pistol.

Haya emaan
04-16-2013, 09:16 PM

you can always find cheaper ones, if you searched more.
thats not too expensive..wow!! that means saving my first earning would be enough.. :p

I know i cn ask daddy to get me one buh what's the use of buying a sword if u don't know how to wield it.n no one over here gng to reach us.plus one should use the weapon that they know how to use n is common swords aren't common anymore.

Plus sis paki land may swords won't work ;)

But they are cool no doubt.
"shouq ka koi moul nahi" (aaah i cant translate that :embarrass)

sis i just love swords and beautiful knives.. i asked my grand father and he gave me that tiny piny one but promised to bring a big on too.. (for self defence.. that dosent needs practice lol...)

Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan

thats not too expensive..wow!! that means saving my first earning would be enough.. :p

"shouq ka koi moul nahi" (aaah i cant translate that :embarrass)

sis i just love swords and beautiful knives.. i asked my grand father and he gave me that tiny piny one but promised to bring a big on too.. (for self defence.. that dosent needs practice lol...)
Haha true then go ahead and by one :)

Periwinkle18
04-17-2013, 10:47 AM

Roses arnt they just beautiful ??? SubhanAllah

Love em

Periwinkle18
04-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Chips with garlic mayo! Who wants some?

Pure Purple
04-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Who wants some?
I want potato chips,don't like garlic mayonnaise:p.
Did you made this at home?

Periwinkle18
04-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Yup made everything at home n now they're all gone :p

unknown12
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM

where's the masala or peri peri spices? :p see what I did there? Lol

Periwinkle18
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
We had them with garlic mayo and chilli garlic sauce so didn't need the masala's. Plus masala means gala kharab jana :p ( soar throat)

unknown12
04-19-2013, 03:36 PM
We had them with garlic mayo and chilli garlic sauce so didn't need the masala's. Plus masala means gala kharab jana :p ( soar throat)
any recipes you recommend for garlic sauce? I had garlic sauce with my chicken kebab a month ago, was ago... i've always wanted to try and make it.... :o

Periwinkle18
04-19-2013, 04:01 PM
hmm will hav to check i just usually go to the store n buy knorr's chilli garlic sauce its the best its sort of like chilli ketchup

Pure Purple
04-19-2013, 04:35 PM
e had them with garlic mayo and chilli garlic sauce so didn't need the masala's. Plus masala means gala kharab jana ( soar throat)
Peri Peri sauce is very spicy,I recommend you to eat it instead of garlic It's very bright in color as it is made up of hot red chillies.,
Gala bilkul saaf ho jaye ga aur aankh se aansoo bhi bwhnw lage ga:P

unknown12
04-19-2013, 04:36 PM
hmm will hav to check i just usually go to the store n buy knorr's chilli garlic sauce its the best its sort of like chilli ketchup
oh okay, I've never really checked for garlic sauce at the shop, will do next time lol. But I'm sure homemade garlic sauce would taste amazing. I remember seeing like idnt know if it was chopped up bits of dhana or mint or parsley :o...

Periwinkle18
04-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Yup homemade sauces are amazing I'm talking abt this one

http://www.google.com/search?q=knorr...QIZX3LdXCmM%3A

Periwinkle18
04-19-2013, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Peri Peri sauce is very spicy,I recommend you to eat it instead of garlic It's very bright in color as it is made up of hot red chillies.,
Gala bilkul saaf ho jaye ga aur aankh se aansoo bhi bwhnw lage ga:P
Hehehe not a fan of spices.

sister herb
04-19-2013, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Peri Peri sauce is very spicy,
Sister PeriPeriWinkle?

;D

Wait next story in humor section...

Silent Peace
04-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Do you eat roti too sister?, remember half a roti later. :D

Periwinkle18
04-20-2013, 12:38 AM
^ Lol yes wow u still remember that ;)

I do eat roti turned it into a full one Cuz then I get a scolding so yeah I just eat one not more than that.

Al-Mufarridun
04-20-2013, 09:34 AM
Thursday's storm in the Midwest. It might not have been pleasant in the beginning, but it was quite beautiful when the sun came up on Friday morning.

Hope Woodrow took some pictures.

Periwinkle18
04-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Omg this is beautiful subhanAllah :) would love to visit this place.

glo
04-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Thursday's storm in the Midwest. It might not have been pleasant in the beginning, but it was quite beautiful when the sun came up on Friday morning.

Hope Woodrow took some pictures.

You are STILL having snow??!

glo
04-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Today in the UK

Periwinkle18
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Its boiling hot over here a lil snow would b good :p

Al-Mufarridun
04-20-2013, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

You are STILL having snow??!
Not a lot. Major Snow this late in April is unusual.

islamica
04-23-2013, 12:07 PM

Qurratul Ayn
04-23-2013, 01:26 PM

The view from Burj Al Khalifa, Dubai. Currently, the tallest building in the world.

Qurratul Ayn
04-23-2013, 01:33 PM

Another view from the Burj Al Khalifa, Dubai

Nice decor of the ceiling, right? Pretty

unknown12
04-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Just me and sis at home, so I've tried to cook.. here's what I've made :O

Was driving at 6am, mashallah check the Moon :)

unknown12
04-26-2013, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamica

Ah :vomit:

sister herb
04-26-2013, 09:02 AM
^^ Bon apetit! +o(

(Actually cooked tongue with good sauce is tasty.)

unknown12
04-26-2013, 09:08 AM
^^ Bon apetit! +o(

(Actually cooked tongue with good sauce is tasty.)
:o is it chewy or like chicken? the tongue in the picture looks huge...

Periwinkle18
04-26-2013, 09:24 AM
Just me and sis at home, so I've tried to cook.. here's what I've made :O

Was driving at 6am, mashallah check the Moon :)

Looks yummy :)

sister herb
04-26-2013, 09:39 AM
:o is it chewy or like chicken? the tongue in the picture looks huge...
Like a chicken meat; after boiling and baking it is very tender meat.

Maybe I will send some recipes of tongue to the Kitchen Club section...

Here is some tips how to get tender tongue:

Actually, beef tongue is one of the most delicious things ever! If cooked correctly, of course. Here is what to do:

1. Choose a good tongue (the smaller, the better).
2. Wash it carefully.
3. Put it in a saucepan, cover with cold water, add some peppers (whole, not ground!), bay leaf, a piece of carrot, a piece of a celery root and boil it for at least 2 hours at minimal to average heat. (You can easily understand when the tongue is ready - knife easily goes into it, like in well-cooked or something like this. Then salt it).
4. When the tongue is ready, IMMEDIATELY put it into cold water and peel. This is very easy when water is cold and you are quick.
Well, you have a wonderful, tender and delicious tongue. Now you can do what you like. You can slice it and serve with mashed potatoes and some traditional sauces: horse-radish or mustard. Or else you can cover slices of tongue with grated cheese and bake for few minutes.

Periwinkle18
04-26-2013, 09:43 AM
Tongue :S +o(

Periwinkle18
04-26-2013, 09:47 AM

Thandi thandi lassi anyone ??

I like making it slushi :p mango season coming up will try to make mango lasi hmm I remember a sis on this forum loves mango lassi.

unknown12
04-26-2013, 10:01 AM

I like making it slushi :p mango season coming up will try to make mango lasi hmm I remember a sis on this forum loves mango lassi.
lassi? is that a milkshake or smoothie?

Periwinkle18
04-26-2013, 10:32 AM
Its not a milk shake its a yoghurt drink ppl drink it in summers its refreshing v yummy. Your parents mite know what it is ask them :)

Innocent Soul
04-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Here we usually add many things to lassi like dried whole milk, ice cream, roh afza and it some times ice cream also. It's really tasty and the one you showed seems simple.

Pure Purple
04-26-2013, 03:41 PM

Ice cream falooda best drink for summer.

islamica
05-02-2013, 07:39 AM
How can people eat this stuff?

sister herb
05-02-2013, 08:42 AM
What it is? (Not sure if I really want to know... +o( )

islamica
05-02-2013, 10:07 AM
First one is a calf foot, second one i think is a goat head.

sister herb
05-02-2013, 10:53 AM
^^ I can´t see the second picture (and maybe it is just good that I don´t see it...).

:heated:

Periwinkle18
05-03-2013, 10:53 AM
+o( sis don't post such stuff I won't b able to eat anything :S

Is that a goat's foot?? Do ppl actually eat it?? Over here they make paya curry/salan that I don't eat can't eat they use the foot I think or some bones.

Periwinkle18
05-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Made this for my amazing sis/frnd Aisha who peeks in sometimes its a letter not gng to post the whole thing just wanted to show the Gothic writing that I love took me an hour to write the name :p

I'm glad she loved it.

oh n that flower I made that too n the paper as well soaked it in tea n then burnt the sides :p

islamica
05-03-2013, 12:52 PM
+o( sis don't post such stuff I won't b able to eat anything :S

Is that a goat's foot?? Do ppl actually eat it?? Over here they make paya curry/salan that I don't eat can't eat they use the foot I think or some bones.
ok ok no more scary pics :P

first one is a calf foot, baby cow. second one is goat head. yes, apparently people eat that stuff, why else would it be all wrapped up and put on the shelf.

unknown12
05-03-2013, 01:39 PM
:O ahhh

جوري
05-03-2013, 03:52 PM
May :Allah::swt: grant my sis Aisha and all the sisters here and those I love the best in both worlds.. ameen

Periwinkle18
05-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Ameen love ya sis :) remember Aisha in ur duas plz :)

Periwinkle18
05-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Cadbury anyone??

glo
05-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Apple blossoms

Periwinkle18
05-11-2013, 06:04 PM
SubhanAllah beautiful

Qurratul Ayn
05-16-2013, 06:06 PM
An amazing looking tree in my workplace... It's stunning

sister herb
05-16-2013, 06:56 PM
^^ Looks exotic one. Might it be Corylus avellana 'Contorta' (one of the hazelnuts) or some from the same family?

glo
05-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Today I took a walk in the woods with my husband.

There we are:
:thankyou:

Any captions for this one?

Periwinkle18
05-18-2013, 05:24 PM
^ this place looks beautiful where is it??

glo
05-18-2013, 06:03 PM
^ this place looks beautiful where is it??
Salcey Forest in Northamptonshire in the UK

sister herb
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
^^ Looks very fresh and green, just suitable for a little camping. *packing a backpack*

Alpha Dude
05-18-2013, 08:32 PM
An amazing looking tree in my workplace... It's stunning

This looks so creepy.

Alpha Dude
05-18-2013, 09:42 PM
The top part is okay but the bottom right has what looks like evil little gremlins with their arms out-stretched flying toward the ground.

Aisha
05-18-2013, 09:57 PM

First one was at a local park, second one is of a reservoir.

Hulk
05-28-2013, 01:21 AM

This is my second best cat friend

nila11
05-31-2013, 08:10 AM
photographic is a very skill full profession, we are capture our spacial moments through with camera.

Periwinkle18
06-02-2013, 06:58 AM
They're hea!! Mangos from my aunts mango trees they look all green buh they're the most yummiest sweetest mangos ever. Mango lassi here I come!! *nemo grabs a mango n goes to the kitchen* :p

Periwinkle18
06-02-2013, 07:11 AM
Where is sis muslimah i made mango lassi i know its ur fav.

Mango lassi anyone?? its the most yummiest thing i've ever had ;)

MustafaMc
06-02-2013, 06:53 PM

]

The first picture has 2 day old Purple Martins and the second has young that are expected to fledge (fly the coop) in 4-5 days. We have gourds and housing for 82 pairs of which we can check 62 of which 32 have eggs or young.

Hulk
06-02-2013, 07:43 PM
^After all the pictures of fruits being posted when I first looked at your first picture I was wondering "What fruit is this?". Turns out it was baby birds mashaAllah!

i took this during the early stages after my acl reconstruction surgery. Wasn't really supposed to be crouching yet but I really wanted to capture her cold stare.

Periwinkle18
06-08-2013, 07:11 AM

Coffee n oreos anyone??

~Zaria~
06-08-2013, 07:37 AM

]The first picture has 2 day old Purple Martins

SubhanAllah, amazing pic!

GuestFellow
06-08-2013, 09:20 AM
^After all the pictures of fruits being posted when I first looked at your first picture I was wondering "What fruit is this?". Turns out it was baby birds mashaAllah!

i took this during the early stages after my acl reconstruction surgery. Wasn't really supposed to be crouching yet but I really wanted to capture her cold stare.

What a fierce pose.

glo
06-13-2013, 09:40 PM

Periwinkle18
06-13-2013, 11:58 PM
SubhanAllah!!! This is just beautiful.

جوري
06-14-2013, 02:49 AM
just made those babies from scratch.. think the apples are a bit tart though :D and I struggled with the dough and I did burn my finger but it was worth it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.