/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Show us your Photography skills!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Na7lah
07-14-2008, 11:18 PM

hmm hav u lost it now? :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
07-14-2008, 11:26 PM
:sl:

Muslimah421 is that a pic of the internet, or ur own?

Na7lah
07-14-2008, 11:28 PM
internet^ :X

Mikayeel
07-14-2008, 11:29 PM
^ aah kk fair enough. Trust der r worse than this guys!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 11:30 PM
how comes people hold tranchulas but they dont bite them?

Mikayeel
07-14-2008, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
how comes people hold tranchulas but they dont bite them?

How come tarantulas walk on the ground nd dont bite in it! Or they walk on a tree branch and don't bite in it :p. Hmm if u just let it walk normally without making any sudden movement, it should just walk around fine :D

:w:

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 11:45 PM
:mmokay:

i was lookin for a more interestin answer i.e - the trantoola, is fake, remote controlled, etc :D

but chanks :p so do you hold tranchulas :D

Mikayeel
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM
:mmokay:

i was lookin for a more interestin answer i.e - the trantoola, is fake, remote controlled, etc :D

but chanks :p so do you hold tranchulas :D
loool, Uhm i did once. I have got to say that i didn't like it. SO i won't do it agian!

Its very strange. The one i had was very calm and moved very slowly, but it was so hairy nd u can feel the hairs moving slowly! I was like oooh dear its gna attack me any moment now, i had the feeling of just throwing it of my hands. But u know i had to act the big guy in front of friends, nd saying ye its oke i can still hold it for an hour or so!

Its not that am scared, it just doesnt feel right, lets put it that way lol :)

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 11:54 PM
you should feel a snake bro, they feel so silky and metally, i wana pat a lion :D that would be wicked

Souljette
07-15-2008, 08:33 AM

if you hold the snake's belly area it is soft not that metally even gecko's they are all scaley but you touch their belly area it's soft

north_malaysian
07-15-2008, 12:32 PM
2671219862 aa0135e8c1 1?v0 -

Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kedah - MALAYSIA

2671220530 4ba30b034e 1?v0 -

2670407675 9e9433ef52 1?v0 -

2671229920 6eba2ec1c2 1?v0 -

2671230714 9ef0cae805 1?v0 -

S_87
07-15-2008, 12:43 PM

heres a few :)

Manchester UK from the sky

and Doha Qatar from the sky

and isnt this a nice car

Souljette
07-15-2008, 01:15 PM

LAMBO lolzz i see that everywhere here..well not everywhere but wherever i live i saw like 3 of them ..pfft..show offs lol

MKE Brother
07-15-2008, 06:04 PM
As much as I hated winter I like to look back on it on hot days in the summer. One of my favorite from this past winter;

waji
07-15-2008, 06:08 PM

north_malaysian
amani
MKE Brother

nice pictures

Mikayeel
07-15-2008, 11:49 PM
:sl: truemuslim, is that ur little sister? MashAllah she looks very edible:p, has she past away ? :(

truemuslim
07-15-2008, 11:56 PM
a purty flower i planted...
Attachment 3543

the same purty flower asking me to water it as i leave
Attachment 3544

truemuslim
07-15-2008, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:sl: truemuslim, is that ur little sister? MashAllah she looks very edible:p, has she past away ? :(
yah thats my lil sis, i lvoe her soooo much coz she lok and act just like my other lil bro who did pass away. but no she didnt pass away...yet...she keeps gettin sick in yemen and gettin in deadly situation :( god protect my angel. she aint dead btw. she only half way round the world :D

oh btw u say she edible .. lol not when she talk like my brohters... *****************:X

Faye
07-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Um, i know this is not related to the topic, or anything, i was unable to contain my urge to do a little amar bil ma'roof wa nahi 'anil munkar, so

Taking pictures for memories
Some people say taking pictures and keeping them at home is haraam, is this true?. Because in N. America and Europe for example we heard every day a missing children and with out their recent picture it is difficult to trace them, so could you explain to me what kind of pictures is haraam and what kind is not haraam, because I like to take pictures from my children just for memory and I keep them at home, am I commiting a sin, please specify for me and give me some daliil.

Praise be to Allaah.
The basic principle concerning making pictures of any animate being, whether it is a human or any animal, is that it is haraam, whether the pictures are three-dimensional or are drawn on paper, cloth or walls, etc., or are photographs (taken with a camera), because of the reports in the saheeh ahaadeeth which state that that is not allowed, and threaten the one who does that with a painful torment, and because they may lead to shirk in the form of standing respectfully before them, humbling oneself before them, drawing close to them and venerating them in a manner that is only befitting for Allaah. They are also forbidden because this is a kind of trying to match the creation of Allaah, and because of the temptation inherent in some of them, such as pictures of actresses and naked women, and so-called beauty queens.
Among the ahaadeeth which state that this is haraam and that it is a major sin is the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said, “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘Whoever makes an image in this world will be told to breathe the soul into it on the Day of Resurrection, and he will never be able to do that.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim). He [Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him)] also narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every image-maker will be in the Fire, and every image that he made will be made to appear to him and will torment him in Hell.” Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “If you must do that, then make trees and things that have no soul.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim). The general meaning of the ahaadeeth is that it is absolutely forbidden to make images of anything that has a soul.
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/456-457
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said, when he was asked about pictures: making pictures for this purpose is haraam and is not permitted. That is because making pictures for memories is haraam, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “The angels do not enter any house in which there is an image,” (narrated by al-Bukhaari, Bid’ al-Khalq, 2986), and whatever the angels do not enter had no goodness in it.
Fataawa Manaar al-Islam, 3/759

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

This article taken from www.islamqa.com

Souljette
07-16-2008, 06:54 AM
There is difference of opinion on what a picture really is..this is what I read..

“…Any pictures that are carved out of wood or rock, or made of mud or clay or anything similar, are all forbidden if they are images of living creatures that have souls because of their imitation of the Creation of Allah - the Mighty and Majestic. And in the authentic hadith is that the Messenger of Allah cursed the image-makers, and to be cursed is to be expelled and far-removed from the Mercy of Allah. And in the hadith qudsi also is that Allah - the Exalted - said: “And who is more oppressive than the one who went and created as I have Created! So, let them create an atom, or let them create a mustard seed, or let them create a fiber.” And also, in the authentic hadith: “The people who will be tortured most on the Day of Resurrection are the image-makers who imitate the Creation of Allah. It will be said to them: ‘Bring life to what you have made.’” And the proofs for this are many, and from the image-making that this warning applies to - according to the strongest opinion - is that which takes place when a human being draws an image of a creature with a soul by hand. This falls under the image-making that is warned against, and it is a sin from amongst the major sins.

As for the image-making that takes place using instant cameras, this does not appear to fall under this, because the photographer does not draw out or try to imitate the Creation of Allah. Because of this, if some people are presented with a photograph that has been taken, you will not find them saying: ‘How good is this photographer! How excellent is he!’ But, if they are presented with a hand-drawn picture that closely resembles what was being drawn, they will say: ‘How good is this artist! How excellent is he!’ So, this proves that there is a difference between drawing the picture by hand and taking it using a camera.

And this is also proven by the fact that if a person writes something by hand and a photocopy is made of it, the people will not ascribe this writing to the one who made the photocopy of it. Rather, they will ascribe it to the one who originally wrote it, and people still preserve copyrights in this manner. They would not say that this person who made the photocopy did a good job of copying the writing precisely using this innovative technology. In fact, a blind man can be given this task, or a man can perform this task in the dark.

However, if a man copies the handwriting of the original writer by hand so that the people think that it was the original writing itself, the people would then say: ‘How innovative he is! How excellent he is! How did he copy this handwriting so precisely?’ And with the likes of these examples, it becomes clear that photographic imagery is not image-making that can be truly ascribed to the one who took the picture, and it cannot be said that this is imitation of the Creation of Allah because he did not create anything.

And to in order to say that photographs are allowed, a condition must be met that they do not lead to what is forbidden, because the permissible things that lead to the forbidden are in turn forbidden. The means have the ruling of the ends. So, for example, we do not see that it is allowed for a person to take these pictures in order to preserve memories because of what this contains of possession of a picture that we fear might fall under the saying of the Prophet: “The Angels do not enter a house in which there is a picture.”“

Original Arabic: http://www.ibnothaimeen.com/all/noor/article_1205.shtml

Agreed about keeping pictures open out because angels won't enter but then again it is because we don't know what it means.

Faye
07-16-2008, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
There is difference of opinion on what a picture really is..this is what I read..

“…Any pictures that are carved out of wood or rock, or made of mud or clay or anything similar, are all forbidden if they are images of living creatures that have souls because of their imitation of the Creation of Allah - the Mighty and Majestic. And in the authentic hadith is that the Messenger of Allah cursed the image-makers, and to be cursed is to be expelled and far-removed from the Mercy of Allah. And in the hadith qudsi also is that Allah - the Exalted - said: “And who is more oppressive than the one who went and created as I have Created! So, let them create an atom, or let them create a mustard seed, or let them create a fiber.” And also, in the authentic hadith: “The people who will be tortured most on the Day of Resurrection are the image-makers who imitate the Creation of Allah. It will be said to them: ‘Bring life to what you have made.’” And the proofs for this are many, and from the image-making that this warning applies to - according to the strongest opinion - is that which takes place when a human being draws an image of a creature with a soul by hand. This falls under the image-making that is warned against, and it is a sin from amongst the major sins.

As for the image-making that takes place using instant cameras, this does not appear to fall under this, because the photographer does not draw out or try to imitate the Creation of Allah. Because of this, if some people are presented with a photograph that has been taken, you will not find them saying: ‘How good is this photographer! How excellent is he!’ But, if they are presented with a hand-drawn picture that closely resembles what was being drawn, they will say: ‘How good is this artist! How excellent is he!’ So, this proves that there is a difference between drawing the picture by hand and taking it using a camera.

And this is also proven by the fact that if a person writes something by hand and a photocopy is made of it, the people will not ascribe this writing to the one who made the photocopy of it. Rather, they will ascribe it to the one who originally wrote it, and people still preserve copyrights in this manner. They would not say that this person who made the photocopy did a good job of copying the writing precisely using this innovative technology. In fact, a blind man can be given this task, or a man can perform this task in the dark.

However, if a man copies the handwriting of the original writer by hand so that the people think that it was the original writing itself, the people would then say: ‘How innovative he is! How excellent he is! How did he copy this handwriting so precisely?’ And with the likes of these examples, it becomes clear that photographic imagery is not image-making that can be truly ascribed to the one who took the picture, and it cannot be said that this is imitation of the Creation of Allah because he did not create anything.

And to in order to say that photographs are allowed, a condition must be met that they do not lead to what is forbidden, because the permissible things that lead to the forbidden are in turn forbidden. The means have the ruling of the ends. So, for example, we do not see that it is allowed for a person to take these pictures in order to preserve memories because of what this contains of possession of a picture that we fear might fall under the saying of the Prophet: “The Angels do not enter a house in which there is a picture.”“

Original Arabic: http://www.ibnothaimeen.com/all/noor/article_1205.shtml

Agreed about keeping pictures open out because angels won't enter but then again it is because we don't know what it means.
Thanks for this. I wasn't aware of this side of the argument. I had heard an argument saying that a digital photo didn't come under the heading, but this one is new. Anyway, thanks

yigiter187
07-16-2008, 11:23 AM

SNAKE :D from mgs 4
ı really love this game..

snake! snaake! snake!!:cry::D

north_malaysian
07-16-2008, 01:13 PM
2673497007 357f5ff956 1?v0 -

Fort Cornwallis, George Town, Penang - MALAYSIA

2674314050 44e4d208cb 1?v0 -

2673492833 d912e97c6d 1?v0 -

2673495957 efb085241e 1?v0 -

Fort Cornwallis is the first British settlement in Malaysia. It was built by Sir Francis Light in August 1786.

north_malaysian
07-16-2008, 01:24 PM
2674346660 08af26568e 1?v0 -

Penang Municipal Council, George Town, Penang- MALAYSIA

2673526289 b6cea2a3c9 1?v0 -

Penang Municipal Council, George Town, Penang - MALAYSIA

north_malaysian
07-16-2008, 01:34 PM
2673539845 c099e76e18 1?v0 -

Entering the Penang Bridge - MALAYSIA

2673540635 cc292c4e27 1?v0 -

Penang Bridge - MALAYSIA

2674361106 904342cf89 1?v0 -

Penang Bridge - MALAYSIA

2673542343 6ed8c68fd7 1?v0 -

Penang Bridge - MALAYSIA

Penang Bridge is the longest bridge in Malaysia. It's 13 km long connecting Penang Island to the Mainland. It was built in the 1980s.

truemuslim
07-16-2008, 05:12 PM
MOREE!

pretty MUSLIM wall decoration thang
Attachment 3545

pretty punchin bag thang
Attachment 3546

aaaand the bestest of all....the xbox...and the punching gloves...:D
Attachment 3547

Nájlá
07-16-2008, 06:38 PM
omg she is soooooo cute

MKE Brother
07-16-2008, 08:01 PM
How about some animals today.

I cheated on this one, snapped it at the zoo here. Looks a little big to, I will resize it when I get home.

~Taalibah~
07-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Heres one i took on a ice cold morning walk on the rocks.

Mikayeel
07-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Aah is this turning into who's got the prettiest kids aye! Wait till i unleash my little dudes here :D

MKE Brother
07-17-2008, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
Heres one i took on a ice cold morning walk on the rocks.
I like those days, we get them a fair amount of days here on Lake Michigan. Good for clearing the mind.

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 02:27 AM
Aah is this turning into who's got the prettiest kids aye! Wait till i unleash my little dudes here :D
Nah theyr not dogs, stop being mean. But seriously go up nd look at that angels face and her cuuute smile and she make u smile. tell me her smile doesnt force a smile onto your face?? :D

Here is the wierd lookin moon here right now. looks like the sun when i look out the window. (plus im sure this moon looks prettier than the UK moon :p)
Attachment 3551

Souljette
07-17-2008, 07:08 AM

NICE PICS MASHALLAH..bro north_malaysian..i can't see your pics for some reason

north_malaysian
07-17-2008, 07:45 AM

bro north_malaysian..i can't see your pics for some reason

Eh... I can see those pics using both PCs at home and office...

I put my pics on flickr

Souljette
07-17-2008, 08:58 AM
I don't know why I can't see them

north_malaysian
07-17-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't know why I can't see them

that's weird...

I wonder if there are anybody else who cant see my pics...

Güven
07-17-2008, 04:14 PM
^I can See Them And They Are niceee , You are Ridin alot with a car dont ya Bro lol
and Those Kids Are Cuteeee MashAllah :)

btw Bro rAonar Dont Post Pictures Of Holland Plz +o(

Ali.
07-17-2008, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
(plus im sure this moon looks prettier than the UK moon :p)
I can rarely see the moon clearly in the UK, so many clouds...

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
I can rarely see the moon clearly in the UK, so many clouds...
wow i was only kidding! The pic i took tho was wit sum light clouds over the moon, so it looks all wierd. But i made the excuse that the american moon is better than UK moon.
Oh well. Yemeni moon beats all :p

Northmalaysian:
that's weird...

I wonder if there are anybody else who cant see my pics...
Yah i can see em :)

Ali.
07-17-2008, 04:50 PM
OK, behold: My Tortoise.

:shade:

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
lol that looks so cool. issit actually urs or issit wild?
Also, issit true u just have to count the things on his back to know how old it is?
Those things look so cool.

Ali.
07-17-2008, 05:03 PM
lol that looks so cool.
:shade:

issit actually urs or issit wild?
It's mine. :)
Also, issit true u just have to count the things on his back to know how old it is?
Umm, no that's false.

MKE Brother
07-17-2008, 10:17 PM
OK, behold: My Tortoise.
We have a lot of those around here. Saved one one day that was trying to cross a busy road, real unappreciative creatures :D

They are low maintenance though, aren't they?

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 10:47 PM
subhanallah, your pics look propa professional

erm erm candy floss :D

4b19b68e03c2jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

MKE Brother
07-17-2008, 11:21 PM

Thank you. I have a photography business on the side that helps pay the bills :D

gotta love cotton candy.

Brother_Mujahid
07-17-2008, 11:24 PM

wheres the ambala chachaa? i was looking forward to it

MKE whats your daughters name? beautiful pic

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 11:27 PM
ambala eh! you sweet tooth you :D

ambala best thins - gulaab jamon, and rassmalai andd erm that ladoo the one called vesan ka ladoo and cashew barfi mmm mmm mmmm :D

mashallah @ ya mke bro!

Brother_Mujahid
07-17-2008, 11:43 PM
you forgot the new date one..

you also have the yellow one. yum yum for my tum :D

Mikayeel
07-17-2008, 11:45 PM

Nice picture MKE, looks amazing:D

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 11:54 PM
subhanallah and mashallah @ the cute kiddies

but inshallah try not to post too much pics of family and stuff, because of safety and stuff:D

MKE Brother
07-18-2008, 03:27 AM
but inshallah try not to post too much pics of family and stuff, because of safety and stuff:D
I have thought about this and thats the reason why I do not put up my direct links to my galleries. Little shots here and there, just the cute ones :D

MKE Brother
07-18-2008, 03:28 AM
Oke this is my small army of 'little ones'
Oh my, you are truly blest. Twins are always fun to watch grow up together.

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:20 AM

MASHALLAH bro raonar they are SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEE..Can i have one of them..I LOVE their hair, and their eyes and their chubby cheeks omggg mashallahh soo cuteee I luv twins as welll ..nice pics everyone

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 01:25 PM
hey! why all of you posted pics of kids... now I have to kidnap a kid and snap a pic....:Evil:

Woodrow
07-18-2008, 02:01 PM
:sl: Everybody

This is said and done out of love for all members.

Thre are many reasons we do not allow the posting of pictures of family and friends. The main reason being for the safety of all members.

Remember if you can see and read something here, so can the rest of the world and some may be people with very dishonorable intentions.

For that reason I am deleting all of the posts with children's pictures.

But, I do agree they are all beautiful children and may Allaah(swt) bless and protect each of them.

Continue with the thread, but no more kiddle pictures of family or friends.

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl: Everybody

This is said and done out of love for all members.

Thre are many reasons we do not allow the posting of pictures of family and friends. The main reason being for the safety of all members.

Remember if you can see and read something here, so can the rest of the world and some may be people with very dishonorable inenetions.

For that reason I am deleting all of posts with children's pictures.

But, I do agree they are all beautiful children and may Allaah(swt) bless and protect each of them.

Continue with the thread, but no more kiddle pictures of family or friends.
Agree...:D

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 02:15 PM
2680045060 003d21153e 1?v0 -

Another morning at Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kedah - MALAYSIA:okay:

adam123
07-18-2008, 02:20 PM
i HAVE GOt the saudi demolition phots antone interested.cant somehow put it on here

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 02:26 PM
2680054536 3303342d23 1?v0 -

A ferry - Northern Straits, Penang - MALAYSIA

2679234585 040ea53f0f 1?v0 -

Kompleks Tun Abdul Razak (KOMTAR). The tallest building in Penang (60 floors) built in the 1980s.

2679235497 40450df692 1?v0 -

Northern Straits, Penang - MALAYSIA

2679236459 f2ce4948c6 1?v0 -

Gurney Drive, George Town, Penang - MALAYSIA

adam123
07-18-2008, 02:29 PM
how do you post photos????

Nájlá
07-18-2008, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adam123
how do you post photos????
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...b3_attachments

adam123
07-18-2008, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
jazakallah

Nájlá
07-18-2008, 02:37 PM
wa iyaak bro

adam123
07-18-2008, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
wa iyaak bro
wa lakiy aidan

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 02:44 PM
2680083474 b362130395 1?v0 -

A black pigeon. This is Penang Court Complex - MALAYSIA. Built by the British in 1802.

2680082540 7dc13b9aa7 1?v0 -

A very big tree behind the Penang Court Complex - MALAYSIA.

2680081112 0f2648bacf 1?v0 -

Penang Court Complex - MALAYSIA

2679258881 3289eab0c7 1?v0 -

Penang Court Complex (facing Light Street) - MALAYSIA

2680078844 04b31c19a9 1?v0 -

Penang Court Complex (facing Convent Light Street) - MALAYSIA

Brother_Mujahid
07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
do you work down there?

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
do you work down there?
Is this question for me? :embarrass

Brother_Mujahid
07-18-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Is this question for me? :embarrass
errr no its for the post before...

of course its for you my brother :D

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 03:12 PM
ok :D

I was born in Penang Island and live there for 25 years. Now, I'm living in Kulim Hi Tech Park and working in mainland part of Penang. Almost everyday I travel to the island too... I usually travel to Penang Island using the ferry service as I can save petrol and feel the sea breeze!:okay:

Brother_Mujahid
07-18-2008, 03:33 PM
whaaaa thats sooooo coool and chilling brooo :coolalien

i salute you for having it all sussed out.

Woodrow
07-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Aabidah and myself have been onthe road quite a bit for the past week of so between both of us havng Doctors Appointments (Just routine stuff) an the horses in Faith and having to get aback and forth to Minnesota every few days, we have been driving from 500 to 700 miles daily. Got lots of new pictures of the Dakotas and Minnesota that I wil be uploading to Photobucket and posting soon Inshallah.

But, do have a cute picture of one of our mares, this old girl adopted me. Aabidah took this picture as she was running to greet me. The rest of the pics have me in them so I will only post this one.

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
whaaaa thats sooooo coool and chilling brooo :coolalien

i salute you for having it all sussed out.
:okay: thanks

north_malaysian
07-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Aabidah and myself have been onthe road quite a bit for the past week of so between both of us havng Doctors Appointments (Just routine stuff) an the horses in Faith and having to get aback and forth to Minnesota every few days, we have been driving from 500 to 700 miles daily. Got lots of new pictures of the Dakotas and Minnesota that I wil be uploading to Photobucket and posting soon Inshallah.

But, do have a cute picture of one of our mares, this old girl adopted me. Aabidah took this picture as she was running to greet me. The rest of the pics have me in them so I will only post this one.

wow..the horse is smiling...:D

Souljette
07-18-2008, 04:39 PM

Aww horsey's cute

chacha_jalebi
07-18-2008, 04:50 PM
d80a5afd65cbjfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

a gift from turkey, yes its crap i use it to hold keys :p

some of my boooks :D

e46df93bea6djfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

donald duck :embarrass doin weights:D

had to edit it, bcos you could see my reflection and dint wana cause any fitnah :p

Souljette
07-18-2008, 05:02 PM
:sl: NICEE i can see tafsir ibn kathir books..waht and i see some books i might know ova there too ..keep posting

Güven
07-18-2008, 05:06 PM
^How Can You read That Sis , İ only see that Big Word " ARABİC" :D

Souljette
07-18-2008, 05:08 PM

WEll because the tafsir's are fatter then the others..the other books i can't really read but by the color i feel that i know the book

Güven
07-18-2008, 05:11 PM
^MashAllah Thats impressive How you reconize The Books Sis :thumbs_up

chacha_jalebi
07-18-2008, 05:14 PM

WEll because the tafsir's are fatter then the others..the other books i can't really read but by the color i feel that i know the book

lol lets play the guessin game :D with tonights host dr umayr (BA) (BSC) (MBE) :embarrass

so guess guess:D

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Ok, let me give it a try,

Puppies
IMG 0710 1?t1216400990 -

IMG 0723 1?t1216401181 -

IMG 0691 1?t1216401216 -

chacha_jalebi
07-18-2008, 05:15 PM
awww mashallah its looks like a teddy or a fox dog:D

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
awww mashallah its looks like a teddy or a fox dog:D
They're called samoyeds.

chacha_jalebi
07-18-2008, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
They're called samoyeds.
hmmmm i prefer fox dogs:D

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 05:25 PM
The city of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
IMG 0198 1?t1216401542 -

The famous bridge commissioned by Suleiman the Magnificient, demolished during the Yugoslav wars and rebuilt in 2004. After the young men raise enough money from tourists one of them jumps down.
IMG 0208 1?t1216401758 -

IMG 0202 1?t1216401874 -

Fishman
07-18-2008, 05:27 PM
They're called samoyeds.
Aren't Samoyeds a Siberian people?

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Dogs take their name from the people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samoyed_(dog)

Souljette
07-18-2008, 05:36 PM
OK the samoyed is reallyy cute mashallah and

THAT"S BOSNIA..WHOAA

and bro chacha I'm thinking you have Sheikh Albani's book in there..i'm not sure and another book is i think of battles ..not sure

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 06:26 PM
THAT"S BOSNIA..WHOAA
Yeah, that's Bosnia. Here's some more of it. The city Sarajevo (which is the capital):

IMG 0180 1?t1216405174 -

A well-known market called Bash Charshya or something.
IMG 0149 1?t1216405193 -

IMG 0147 1?t1216405229 -

IMG 0148 1?t1216405251 -

IMG 0135 1?t1216405297 -

IMG 0151 1?t1216405490 -

IMG 0172 1?t1216405514 -

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 06:31 PM
The remains of the national library that was ruined during the Bosnian war. Prior to its destruction it supposedly held the largest amount of books in the entire Balkan peninsula.
IMG 0130 1?t1216405674 -

IMG 0131 1?t1216405761 -

Some sort of Islamic school near the market I mentioned in the previous post
IMG 0166 1?t1216405788 -

IMG 0160 1?t1216405856 -

IMG 0161 1?t1216405872 -

truemuslim
07-18-2008, 06:38 PM
thats awesome, look at the streets in those pics! wow. mashallah bosnia looks so kwl
nd those doggies look so kwl too.

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 06:38 PM
War... There's got photos that look even worse, namely those of large war graveyards that from a distance look like giant patches of snow, but I'm not posting those.
IMG 0116 1?t1216405917 -

IMG 0121 1?t1216406092 -

This is a tunnel that was used to deliver goods to the occupied territories.
IMG 0114 1?t1216406110 -

IMG 0117 1?t1216406207 -

IMG 0122 1?t1216406222 -

Ali.
07-18-2008, 06:40 PM
^ Did you go on holiday there and come back with millions of photos? :D

By the way, the first pic ^, are those bullet holes?

truemuslim
07-18-2008, 06:42 PM
which war was that? That first pic looks exactly like my crazy uncles in yemens house. psh.

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 06:43 PM
^ Did you go on holiday there and come back with millions of photos? :D

By the way, the first pic ^, are those bullet holes?
Not a million, no, a couple of hundreds perhaps...
It wasn't a holiday, it was a stop on my way to Dubrovnik. I spent an hour or so there.
Yep.

Whatsthepoint
07-18-2008, 06:45 PM
which war was that? That first pic looks exactly like my crazy uncles in yemens house. psh.
The Bosnian war that lasted from 1992 to 1995. You must have heard of Srebrnica, well that was the same war.
The main culprits are still on the run sadly, Karadzic and Mladic.

Ali.
07-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Not a million, no, a couple of hundreds perhaps...
It wasn't a holiday, it was a stop on my way to Dubrovnik. I spent an hour or so there.
Oh right. It's cool in so little time how you managed to snap some really cool photos.

Yep.
Wow, I bet you could still find some bullets in there.

truemuslim
07-18-2008, 06:47 PM
The Bosnian war that lasted from 1992 to 1995. You must have heard of Srebrnica, well that was the same war.
The main culprits are still on the run sadly, Karadzic and Mladic.
ooo ok.
lol u got hundreds of pics in an hour?? :muddlehea :D

Woodrow
07-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Although Aabidah and I often see Pronghorn antelope as we travel throughout the Dakotas. Yesterday we had our cameras and came across a herd fairly close to the road. Stopped to take pics. Here are some:

We also came across a herd of wild horses. There ae several herds in this region.

There are also a few herds of Bison (American Buffalo) perhaps we will get close enough to some for pictures. Inshallah

Ali.
07-18-2008, 07:59 PM
^ Where you were travelling through looks so empty and peaceful masha'Allah...

Souljette
07-19-2008, 07:16 AM
:O Nice picsss

Woodrow
07-19-2008, 08:37 AM
^ Where you were travelling through looks so empty and peaceful masha'Allah...
It is a very barren and quiet area. The population of North and South Dakota combined is smaller than the population of many cities, although the combined area is roughly the same size as Pakistan

Here are some more pictures of this area:

Here is a picture of our home in Minnesota:

Here is the main highway that runs by our house often a week will pass with nobody driving down it.

Minnesota borders the eastern Edge of South Dakota and the Eastern edge of North Dakota. It is also a very large state with a small population,But it does have one large city, Minneapolis (about 3.2 million residents in the metropolitan area, or 3/4 of all the residents living in the sate)

chacha_jalebi
07-21-2008, 01:06 PM
editied :D

Whatsthepoint
07-21-2008, 01:17 PM
What exactly is this?

chacha_jalebi
07-21-2008, 01:18 PM
a bleedin foot lol :mmokay: i should have said that innay but its gone now :D

north_malaysian
07-25-2008, 11:36 PM
2701829237 9bfa08a0fd 1?v0 -

ST GEORGE'S ANGLICAN CHURCH
GEORGE TOWN, PENANG - MALAYSIA

2702647542 3abb7e7a98 1?v0 -

JAMES RICHARDSON LOGAN MEMORIAL

2702648782 9587807f6b 1?v0 -

JAMES RICHARDSON LOGAN MEMORIAL

north_malaysian
07-25-2008, 11:52 PM
2701852763 ed30b301c2 1?v0 -

NORTHERN STRAITS
PENANG - MALAYSIA

2702668882 d4495692bd 1?v0 -

NORTHERN STRAITS
PENANG - MALAYSIA

2702670366 4061202b22 1?v0 -

NORTHERN STRAITS
PENANG - MALAYSIA

2702671168 2a7c6e328c 1?v0 -

NORTHERN STRAITS
PENANG - MALAYSIA

2701854843 dd0ce29b55 1?v0 -

NORTHERN STRAITS
PENANG - MALAYSIA

truemuslim
07-28-2008, 01:38 AM
a few hours ago i got to go to a crappy (very very veryyyy crappy) fair.

they had a total of...*counts* ...6 rides...two were babyish.

anyway...

HERE is a warm up thanggg... the ferris wheel (very very very tiny one of course) Attachment 3556

and then i snuck my ipod onto the thing when i rode it, and had to try and wait till im at the tippy top and then take a pic of the stuff...and i did. of course they are really bad pics because the guy down there keeps an eye on the girl wit the hijab most...stupid racists...:raging:
Attachment 3557

and here is another...a few seconds after the one above
Attachment 3559

...check next post..:D

truemuslim
07-28-2008, 01:44 AM
you know in cedar point that one ride called the demon drop? where the thing goes allllll the way up really slowly till u get sleepy , and then it just drops u down and scares the hell outta you?
yeh well here is a mini one i guess. people thought it was high, but its no at all!
these pics are of half of it, not the whole thing, but STILL was really tiny.

Attachment 3560

Attachment 3561

Attachment 3562

I woulda gotten a pic of it while i was ON it buuut i rather now have my purty ipod fly high in the sky while im waaay down there :D i did put a penny on my lap tho, and when the thing went down the penny actually stayed for awhile and then fell! omgg lol.
but yeh.

then the place closed because it was time for the dead people of my city to go back to hibernation
:D

p.s . plz ignore the horrible quality of the pics...its taken by my ipod so yeh.

north_malaysian
07-28-2008, 04:30 AM
then the place closed because it was time for the dead people of my city to go back to hibernation.
lol.... :)

north_malaysian
07-30-2008, 01:18 PM
2716132113 631521fe0b 1?v0 -

Bukit Gelugor, Penang - MALAYSIA

2716948260 861a77c265 1?v0 -

BUKIT GELUGOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS GELUGOR ENGLISH SCHOOL)

Bukit Gelugor, Penang - MALAYSIA

I was a student in this school from Standard 1 until Standard 6. This school was opened in 1958 by the Evangelical Lutheran Church. It was nationalised in th 80s.

Nájlá
07-31-2008, 01:10 PM
My drawing but i done some editing on my phone heheheh

inshallah i'll post the real one with no editing on it.

and this one i took when i went to this health project and seen some nice ones.

i'll post more inshallah

Nájlá
07-31-2008, 02:04 PM
now this is the my real drawing.
hope u like it.

Re.TiReD
07-31-2008, 04:45 PM
:salamext:

My Chocco kitty! :p

I gave it to my sister to eat :D

:wasalamex

Nájlá
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM

some more

my drawin

Re.TiReD
08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя

My Chocco kitty! :p

I gave it to my sister to eat :D

LOL! A lot of people are asking if it was tasty :p I wouldnt know since I gave it to my lil sis...but its only chocolate huh? :p plus it was chocolate all the way through so I couldnt be bothered biting into it...too hard :D

Na7lah
08-01-2008, 06:39 PM
scaledphp?server256&ampfilenamerivertowershm7&ampxsize640&ampysize480 -

^ pic of Portland

Na7lah
08-01-2008, 06:47 PM

the statue stands near the chinatown

my brother took this one its the Waterfront Park

multnomah falls but i didnt take it

entrance to the chinatown

didnt take this either

arabianprincess
08-02-2008, 04:30 AM
well i have a Question ... i got some pictures in my computer but i dont know how to up load em to here... can someone help me... plz salamz show me the way plz

north_malaysian
08-02-2008, 04:49 AM
you can create a free account on flickr. and can upload your pics there. Then just copy those pics from flickr and paste it on this forum.:D

Souljette
08-03-2008, 03:33 PM
:sl: NIce drawing sis najla WOW..mashallah and nice pics too

Souljette
08-06-2008, 06:27 PM
THat's my niece making sujood in the Haramain

Nájlá
08-06-2008, 08:43 PM
:sl: NIce drawing sis najla WOW..mashallah and nice pics too
tnx

aww mashallah how cute

Souljette
08-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Yep soo adorable mashallah she'z like 1

Re.TiReD
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM

Aww masha'Allah!

Souljette
08-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Jazakallah khair and I'll try posting more when I can Inshallah

north_malaysian
08-09-2008, 08:52 AM
2745581711 f7cb7f63db 1?v0 -

Kulim Hi-Tech Park
Kulim, Kedah - MALAYSIA

2745582251 19828eccae 1?v0 -

Kulim Hi-Tech Park
Kulim, Kedah - MALAYSIA

2745582935 102f9a26b1 1?v0 -
Kulim Hi-Tech Park
Kulim, Kedah - MALAYSIA

Güven
08-09-2008, 09:02 AM

^MashAllah , İ lovee Malaysia
btw Why Do They Call İt "Hi-Tech" Park
İ just see Beautyful Trees There ,What Soo Hi-Tech About That LOL :D

north_malaysian
08-09-2008, 09:05 AM
2746430192 679c700c90 1?v0 -

Bandar Perda, Penang - MALAYSIA

2745594421 b51e6e9c0f 1?v0 -

2746431390 8e301d62dc 1?v0 -

Seri Malaysia Hotel
Kulim Town, Kedah - MALAYSIA

2745595503 7d9aeb4ce9 1?v0 -

Chinese Recreation Club

2745596155 908bb3eb1c 1?v0 -

Kampung Pertama, Penang - MALAYSIA

north_malaysian
08-09-2008, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

^MashAllah , İ lovee Malaysia
btw Why Do They Call İt "Hi-Tech" Park
İ just see Beautyful Trees There ,What Soo Hi-Tech About That LOL :D

Kulim Hi-Tech is divided into three areas - residential, industrial and commercial.

All pics taken are in residential area...

We have lots of hi-tech factories from USA, Japan and Germany..namely Intel, Silterra, Fuji, Infineon, Celestica, First solar etc...

Kulim Hi-Tech Park website:

http://www.khtp.com.my/

Güven
08-09-2008, 09:10 AM
^Wow Thats Amazing!

north_malaysian
08-09-2008, 09:21 AM
^Wow Thats Amazing!
Even more amazing that this state is now under the administration of the Islamists who won the state in the last March 2008 election...

they even managed to get investments from Japan and Germany within 100 days ruling the state.

Sahabiyaat
08-09-2008, 03:39 PM
2746430192 679c700c90 1?v0 -

2745594421 b51e6e9c0f 1?v0 -

2746431390 8e301d62dc 1?v0 -

Seri Malaysia Hotel

2745595503 7d9aeb4ce9 1?v0 -

Chinese Recreation Club

2745596155 908bb3eb1c 1?v0 -

Kampung Pertama, Penang - MALAYSIA
nice pics
Alhamdulillah, for some strange reason i really like Malaysia, it has this homely feel to it, although i have never been LOL, The pics say alot :)

north_malaysian
08-11-2008, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
nice pics
Alhamdulillah, for some strange reason i really like Malaysia, it has this homely feel to it, although i have never been LOL, The pics say alot :)
Malaysia is a great place for family vacation...

Since 9/11 many Muslim tourists from the Middle East come to Malaysia...lots of restaurants get Halaal Certificates to cater the Muslim tourists.... you can get Halaal Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese food in Malaysia...

"Malaysia Truly Asia" - you can get almost everything from Asian region by just visiting Malaysia. So, Malaysia is kinda "mini-Asia"

islamirama
08-11-2008, 04:30 AM

Re.TiReD
08-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Lol :rollseyes Justice right? Loada blahhhhhh :skeleton:

Woodrow
08-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Aabidah and I finaly got some pictures of bison (American Buffalo) although there are many here, this is the first time we came across a herd when we had cameras. The pictures are not very good. We got as close as we dared too. bison can be very dangerous and we don't run very fast

north_malaysian
08-13-2008, 01:04 AM
are those wild bisons or domesticated bisons?

I wonder if the Bison taste so good?

Woodrow
08-13-2008, 02:01 AM
are those wild bisons or domesticated bisons?

I wonder if the Bison taste so good?
They are owned by somebody, however they free range so are quite wild. There is at least one small fully wild herd on the Pine Ridge Reservation. some of them may be in with those in the pic. You can't exactly call them domestic as the people who raise them here free range them.

They do taste much better than beef. However, I have not eaten any since I reverted. I wonder if they ae halal as they hve to be hunted down and shot to slaughter them. Bison are not noted for being fully domesticated and even those owned on ranches are very wild.

north_malaysian
08-13-2008, 05:49 AM

They do taste much better than beef. However, I have not eaten any since I reverted. I wonder if they ae halal as they hve to be hunted down and shot to slaughter them. Bison are not noted for being fully domesticated and even those owned on ranches are very wild.
The meat is halaal.... but to slaughter the bisons...would be a problem....:exhausted

Woodrow
08-13-2008, 05:20 PM
The meat is halaal.... but to slaughter the bisons...would be a problem....:exhausted

That is my thought also. they can be dangerous and it is not wise to get very close to them on foot. although they are not known to go out of their way to be aggressive, they do not tolerate people walking close to them and they ae quite big,they do outweigh a horse.

Sahabiyaat
08-13-2008, 05:26 PM
you know what are even scarier than bisons?

Bulls :skeleton:

Woodrow
08-13-2008, 05:28 PM

That is my thought also. they can be dangerous and it is not wise to get very close to them on foot. although they are not known to go out of their way to be aggressive, they do not tolerate people walking close to them and they ae quite big,they do outweigh a horse.

glo
08-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Is hunting animal for food haraam?

north_malaysian
08-14-2008, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Is hunting animal for food haraam?
nope... you can shoot them, but not to the extend that they could be dead instantly..... you must slaughter them before they die...

But, the problem is that....how would you slaughter an injured bison... that would do anything to survive ... including killing you...

muslimprincess
08-14-2008, 07:23 AM
oh what a beautiful pictures. i take a picture of my brid you like it. :D

glo
08-14-2008, 08:15 PM
nope... you can shoot them, but not to the extend that they could be dead instantly..... you must slaughter them before they die...

But, the problem is that....how would you slaughter an injured bison... that would do anything to survive ... including killing you...
Interesting.
How would you ensure that an animal is injured to the extend that it can be slaughtered, but not killed instantly?
According to modern thinking, would that not be inhumane?

How would Muslims have done this in Muhammed's times? Did they keep animals for slaughter, rather than be hunters?

Woodrow
08-15-2008, 12:06 AM
Interesting.
How would you ensure that an animal is injured to the extend that it can be slaughtered, but not killed instantly?
According to modern thinking, would that not be inhumane?

How would Muslims have done this in Muhammed's times? Did they keep animals for slaughter, rather than be hunters?
From a hitorical aspect it appears that from earliest recorded history the people on the Arabian pennisuela were raising domestic animals for food . It is a very barren land void of any notable large animals, the main wild animals the camel, sheep and goats have been domestiated in the region since pre-written history. I can not find any reference were the Arabs ever depended on hunting for food. I suspect the same would be true during the time of Muhammad(PBUH). I suspect hunting would have been resorted to only during times of famine. In the need of preventing starvation and to preserve life, I am certain it is permissable to eat non-halal food if no other choice is available.

glo
08-15-2008, 12:27 AM
Thank you, Woodrow.
I will not hijack this thread any longer ... if I have more questions on the topic, I will start another thread elsewhere.

Salaam :)

Woodrow
08-15-2008, 02:19 AM
We are currently in South Dakota checking up on the horses we still have in pasture here. today we remembered the cameras.

Here are some of the mares. The one with the bridle on is Wendy. She is very skittish and only 2 people can touch her.

this is Sassy he is one of our stallions. Very gentle horse.

this is Rowdy, one of our geldings. He will only let Aabidah ride him.

Here are 2 more of the Stallions, but they are far out in the pasture and did not come up to us until after we put the camera up.

glo
08-15-2008, 02:23 AM
Great pictures, Woodrow.
Those horses are beautiful. But it is also nice to catch a glimpse of you and Aabidah! (If only from behind.) It makes me feel like I know you better. :)

Woodrow
08-15-2008, 02:43 AM
Great pictures, Woodrow.
Those horses are beautiful. But it is also nice to catch a glimpse of you and Aabidah! (If only from behind.) It makes me feel like I know you better. :)
Those pictues are very close to violating forum rules. However, since neither person can be identified in them I feel it is safe to use them. If anyone disagrees or feels I am showing a double standard I will gladly remove them.

Woodrow
08-15-2008, 03:35 AM
Here are some pictures of Lake Oahi on the Eastern edge of the Cheyenne River Sioux reservation. I also just realized I never mentioned Sioux is pronounced Sue.

We cross this bridge 2 to 3 times a week. It is also the dividing line between the Mountain and Central time zones, so we have to change the clocks every time we cross the bridge.

north_malaysian
08-15-2008, 04:14 AM
I also just realized I never mentioned Sioux is pronounced Sue.
LOL... I thought the pronounciation is (see-you-ks)

glo
08-15-2008, 06:55 AM
LOL... I thought the pronounciation is (see-you-ks)
I thought it was closer to 'shoe' ... :D

north_malaysian
08-15-2008, 03:36 PM
I thought it was closer to 'shoe' ... :D
LOL.... luckily we know the right pronounciation before meeting any Sioux and insulting them with our wacky pronounciations...:D

north_malaysian
08-16-2008, 06:05 AM
The Malaysian Sun

2766625575 831e2f997f 1?v0 -

2766625017 afa0ee01ed 1?v0 -

2766624441 9863d46872 1?v0 -

2767469472 360c7862e6 1?v0 -

2766623043 b1edd8dc74 1?v0 -

Güven
08-16-2008, 04:28 PM
^Thats Soo Cool

But Its My Turn Now So Watch And Learn How To make Nice Pictures lol Just kiddin
Ive Alots Of Pics To show Soo watch :D

TURKEY
Chapter One

Mosque 1

You Gotta Love That Calligraphy :)

For Now ....

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 04:39 PM
WOOOW
these pics r sikkk man!

i so wanna go to Turkey.

waitin for more

FatimaAsSideqah
08-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Masha'Allah!!!

These pictures is sooo amazing, brother Guven!

Güven
08-16-2008, 06:43 PM
[CENTER] Random Stuff

For Now............ ( The Best ones Has To come Yet :D)

FatimaAsSideqah
08-16-2008, 06:46 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Cat look bit angry is it? Did it jumped on you?

Jazaak'Allah Khair for good pictures

Güven
08-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Mosque 2

END OF CHAPTER ONE (lol )

Güven
08-16-2008, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah

Cat look bit angry is it? Did it jumped on you?

Jazaak'Allah Khair for good pictures
Wa Iyaak Sis

Lol He Almost Ate My Camera ;D
But Its A very Very Brave Cat , He Stood Up Against A Dog and Dogs Are Affraid Of Him LOL

FatimaAsSideqah
08-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Wa Iyaak Sis

Lol He Almost Ate My Camera ;D
But Its A very Very Brave Cat , He Stood Up Against A Dog and Dogs Are Affraid Of Him LOL
Loq!!! What a cutieeee cat! I think I like him:-[

What a brave of him and you should be proud of him! :thumbs_up

Güven
08-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Loq!!! What a cutieeee cat! I think I like him:-[

What a brave of him and you should be proud of him! :thumbs_up
Lol Well Its not my cat , Its Just A "Neighboorhood"(street) cat lol :D
Here's A Cute Pic Of Him
Alot Different Than The Other Pic Ha :D

bewildred
08-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Ummmm, please how can I browse pics from my puter????

FatimaAsSideqah
08-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Lol Well Its not my cat , Its Just A "Neighboorhood"(street) cat lol :D
Here's A Cute Pic Of Him
Alot Different Than The Other Pic Ha :D
Awww look that cat! Cute.

Jazaak'Allah Khair, brother.

Keep it up more pictures of yours, Insha'Allah!

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 08:24 PM
jazakallah khair akhi GUVEN

that cat is soo cute

Güven
08-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Chapter Two

:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

Now One Of My Favourite ( What Do you Think ? )

For Now.........

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 08:45 PM
aww that last one is the best but all the rest are nice too

FatimaAsSideqah
08-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Amazing pictures of ocean and beach!!

Keep it up more, Insha'Allah! :thumbs_up

Güven
08-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Chapter Three

Güven
08-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Mosque 3

Nájlá
08-17-2008, 02:56 PM
aww mashallah

the mosque is soo nice.

waitin for more

Güven
08-17-2008, 03:32 PM

A Donkey......

:skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton: :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton: :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton: :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

This is a Vault , They Call It " The Blooding Vault" :skeleton:
Here is Where They Cut Heads Way Before the Ottoman Empire
:phew

Nájlá
08-17-2008, 05:31 PM
aww mashallah aki

Turkey is a nice country.

i want to see more pics :D

btw thanx for sharing these with us

FatimaAsSideqah
08-17-2008, 05:38 PM

Masha'Allah! Cool pictures and nice mosques!

Jazaak'Allah Khair for your effort work.

Güven
08-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Last Chapter :cry:

Last Mosque(very Special Mosque , was Built around 1200 )

,look at the design :eek:

SubhanAllah !

Güven
08-17-2008, 06:38 PM

Masha'Allah! Cool pictures and nice mosques!

Jazaak'Allah Khair for your effort work.

Wa Iyaak Sis :D

and Its My Pleasure

Güven
08-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Btw These Were My Last Pics of Turkey ....:D

north_malaysian
08-18-2008, 01:16 AM
When it comes to mosques ... Türkiye wins....

Thanks for the pics Güven! :D

north_malaysian
08-18-2008, 01:32 AM
2773157370 4383fa5da1 1?v0 -

Kota Kenari, Kulim, Kedah - MALAYSIA

2772307805 c9c444233a 1?v0 -

Kulim Perdana

2773154436 e04fb031e5 1?v0 -

Information Department Building

2773152240 cb4a57b065 1?v0 -

2773150506 e28f6f79a2 1?v0 -

allah-akbar
08-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Mashallah, good pictures

arabianprincess
08-21-2008, 03:46 AM
:blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::raging::raging ::raging::raging::raging::raging:

i did the whole flickr thing... but its not workin as i tried to copy n paste ...............its not workin im gettin maddddddddddddd HELP HELP HELP HELP :enough!:

north_malaysian
08-21-2008, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
:blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::raging::raging ::raging::raging::raging::raging:

i did the whole flickr thing... but its not workin as i tried to copy n paste ...............its not workin im gettin maddddddddddddd HELP HELP HELP HELP :enough!:
did you left click at the pic and it became bigger and then right click to it and copy?

arabianprincess
08-21-2008, 04:20 AM
yessssssssssssssss but then when i came here .. n i tried to click on paste. but obviously its showing as if i never did copy ... :D

north_malaysian
08-21-2008, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
yessssssssssssssss but then when i came here .. n i tried to click on paste. but obviously its showing as if i never did copy ... :D
ok..that's weird...:D

MKE Brother
08-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Beautiful pictures brother Guven. I am planning a trip to Turkey next year, any one over there want to be my guide? :)

MKE Brother
08-22-2008, 03:32 AM
Sorry, it has been a while since I have been able to make it on, a very busy summer of photography, children and work

Khayal
08-22-2008, 03:34 AM

MashaAllaah, beautiful pictures brother Guvan n Br.MKE..

arabianprincess
08-22-2008, 05:09 AM
ok..that's weird...:D
i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::blind:: blind: :raging::raging::raging::raging: :enough!::enough!::enough!::enough!::enough!::enou gh!: :phew:phew:phew

help ...

glo
08-22-2008, 05:56 PM
We have just returned from a week's camping trip in Suffolk.

Here are some pictures of the river Waveney, which runs along-side the camp site.

This was my favourite spot for sitting, praying and contemplating:

DSCN4814 1?t1219427563 -

Here is a picture, taken further upstream from a Canadian canoe:

DSCN4962 1?t1219427705 -

And here the same river, taken in the evening light:

DSCN5005 1?t1219427647 -

glo
08-22-2008, 06:23 PM
I think if I liked any place better than the river, it must be the sea!
These are pictures taken on the beach in Southwold in Suffolk.
Can you tell that I love pebbles??? :D

DSCN5052 1?t1219429161 -

DSCN4952 1?t1219429222 -

DSCN4948 1?t1219429252 -

RSCN5075 1?t1219429299 -

And here is a tiny friend I found (and later released amongst the rocks)

RSCN5081 1?t1219429357 -

Güven
08-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Nice Pics !! Look At how Tiny tiny That Creature Is :D

mediadave
08-22-2008, 08:26 PM

mediadave
08-22-2008, 08:36 PM
A brief few from Scotland:

Whatsthepoint
08-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Great photos, Mediadave!!!

http://www.islamicboard.com/993846-post91.html
These are great too!
What camera are you using?

mediadave
08-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Nikon 4600 - a fairly bog standard digital camera. Though some of those photos were taken with its predecessor (the Nikon 2600? 3600?) which I think is a better camera - I find a lot of the photos I take with the 4600 are blurred when they really shouldn't be.

glo
08-23-2008, 07:16 AM
Those pictures are fantastic, Dave! (Makes mental note to visit Scotland one day ...)

S_87
08-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Lovely pics, those mountains ones in scotland are just wow!

mediadave
08-24-2008, 11:34 PM

London past and future...

Cheating a bit - I didn't take this photo, though I am the guy in the white t-shirt...

Woodrow
08-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Nice pics Dave. You should have dropped me a note while you were at the Grand Canyon, . That is not very far from where I live (only a thousand miles or so). We could have had lunch together.

Danah
08-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I like this picture:)

I took it two weeks ago

our garden dates.....Yummy:D

Musaafirah
08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Nice pics Mediadave and glo..
How big is your garden Saya?

Danah
08-25-2008, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
How big is your garden Saya?
immmm....I dont now that exactly because we have an inside garden in the courtyard and an outside garden in front of the house, but as for the palm trees we have.....they will be around 30 palms if I am not mistaken

Al-Zaara
08-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Hey Dave, Scotland is very beautiful, very nice pics.

Now I think I can agree to my friends' suggestion to travel there with 'em in our (hopefully) InterRail travel next summer, I was very reluctant a few weeks ago about Scotland... :p Though Ireland is still not tempting me.

chacha_jalebi
08-25-2008, 02:03 PM
animals!!! :D
raccoon thingy! reminds me of super mario 3 :embarass

ceb428bbce83jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

seals!! arr arr arrr

d74b483976b7jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

bce86d2e9a35jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

0c736d4ad462jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

48896572889ajfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

291760be51bfjfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

one of the cutest animals in the world, capybaras :D mashallah you cnt really see them here, but mashallah they are so cute! lik you wana put it on a lead and take it for walks:D

9adae7607116jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

ostrich :muddlehea

86e20a915060jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

mary had a little lamb little lamb :D

c59872e0ecf3jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

turtle

6784d58bdfecjfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

ba3014ea8f30jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

monkey!!

ca516909093ejfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

some evil lookin fish!!

6aa0dd44a8f9jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

a47eec001952jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

b0e4880fd657jfif?th240&amptw333&ampsfalse -

Woodrow
08-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Aabidah got to play with a camera today. We had to go to Fort Mead again. we go on Hwy 212 from Faith, SD we always pass the Ben Ash marker which is about 50 miles south of Faith. Today we stopped.

Here is a panarama shot she took of the Black Hills, They are in the distant horison. About 100 miles from the marker. Fort Mead is in the Black Hills.

Like always we came across a herd of Pronghorn antelope. She used the zoom for this. A buck and 9 does. The buck is the one with black on his face.

This is a cropped and enlarged portion of the bison (Buffalo) picture I posted a few days ago.

Woodrow
08-27-2008, 10:31 AM
I found a better picture Aabidah took of the ponghorns. It also seems I can't count. There were more then 9 does.

north_malaysian
08-31-2008, 05:12 AM
2812430923 06ddc0d177 1?v0 -

2812430917 1bc2755d54 1?v0 -

north_malaysian
08-31-2008, 05:19 AM
2812430929 13bda067d9 1?v0 -

Aman Island, Penang - MALAYSIA

2812430935 4e23f5a409 1?v0 -

Jerejak Island, Penang - MALAYSIA

2812430939 a2a0e1fd0f 1?v0 -

Batu Uban, Penang - MALAYSIA

north_malaysian
08-31-2008, 05:32 AM
2812469085 3b478ae5a4 1?v0 -

Bukit Jambul, Penang - MALAYSIA

2812469087 9ebf0219b7 1?v0 -

north_malaysian
08-31-2008, 05:58 AM
2813366892 261e9f7c1e 1?v0 -

Bukit Jambul Mosque

2813366898 8abe0ba753 1?v0 -

At Taqwa Mosque
Taman Tun Sardon-Brown Garden, Penang - MALAYSIA

Mikayeel
08-31-2008, 06:26 AM
2812430929 13bda067d9 1?v0 -

Aman Island, Penang - MALAYSIA

2812430935 4e23f5a409 1?v0 -

Jerejak Island, Penang - MALAYSIA

2812430939 a2a0e1fd0f 1?v0 -

Batu Uban, Penang - MALAYSIA

Interesting pics as usual! How much i would love to just go to that island and explore the wildlife!!

:w: And ramadaan kareem :)

north_malaysian
08-31-2008, 10:51 AM

Interesting pics as usual! How much i would to just go to that island and explore the wildlife!!

:w: And ramadaan kareem :)
Those islands are reachable from George Town, Malaysia.

Aman Island, is an island where 100% of the population are Muslims. Non Muslims are not allowed to stay over there at nite. Why? I dont know.

Jerejak Island is a 100% own by a spa and resort. It was formerly a leper colony and then turned into Malaysia's Alcatraz until ten years ago...

جوري
09-01-2008, 02:27 AM

At Taqwa Mosque
Taman Tun Sardon-Brown Garden, Penang - MALAYSIA
I think it is time I moved to Malaysia.. I love it..
Do you think Malaysia is ready for me? ;D ;D ;D

north_malaysian
09-01-2008, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I think it is time I moved to Malaysia.. I love it..
Do you think Malaysia is ready for me? ;D ;D ;D
If you can live in a country where the temprature is 30 degree celsius day and nite, when it's raining it's like a waterfall falling on you and the people eat at any time between 00:01 and 24:00 hours... Malaysia is ready for you!

جوري
09-01-2008, 07:06 AM
yeah the temp thing won't work.. I have been praying that God would do away with summer and spring.... but the rest sounds good ;D

Ramadan Kareem

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Malaysia does seem amazing.

Mikayeel
09-01-2008, 10:55 PM
If you can live in a country where the temprature is 30 degree celsius day and nite, when it's raining it's like a waterfall falling on you and the people eat at any time between 00:01 and 24:00 hours... Malaysia is ready for you!
Perfect! I love the rain, but only when its hot and humid :D Ye i think i might aswell consider switching to Malaysia

Mikayeel
09-01-2008, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
yeah the temp thing won't work.. I have been praying that God would do away with summer and spring.... but the rest sounds good ;D

Ramadan Kareem
Sshhhh!! I did not hear that! How could you wish for no summer :blind:, lool man if der was no summer in this word then i think my life would be very dull!

How much i wait each year for the spring to come, to see everything turn green and flowers every year. To bad the weather in cardiff isnt that good, we only enjoy a few days of sun and hot weather each summer :(

:w: wa Allahu akram

Ansariyah
09-01-2008, 11:10 PM
view I see from home. taken yesterday.

Mikayeel
09-01-2008, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Very nice picture, I like stuff like that. THis is in europe right?

north_malaysian
09-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Perfect! I love the rain, but only when its hot and humid :D Ye i think i might aswell consider switching to Malaysia
LOL....60% of Malaysia are made of highlands, hills and mountains....which is usually 18 degree celcius...

you can escape the hotness by travelling there...

the British built lots of villas on those places to escape the hot temprature.

Famous highlands, hills and mountains:

1) Cameron Highlands (state of Pahang)
2) Genting Highlands (state of Pahang) - very close to Kuala Lumpur
3) Bukit Tinggi (state of Pahang)
4) Janda Baik (state of Pahang)
5) Penang Hills (state of Penang)
6) Maxwell Hill (state of Perak)
7) Fraser Hill (state of Perak)

fuzalert
09-02-2008, 11:58 PM

Very nice picture, I like stuff like that. THis is in europe right?
Nice. Doesnt look /seem like Europe though..:)

fuzalert
09-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Woops. Was refering to
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Nice summer day..

faizan786
09-04-2008, 04:20 AM
very beautiful photos !

faizan786
09-04-2008, 04:50 AM
My contributions:

View from a nearby beach:

north_malaysian
09-04-2008, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizan786
My contributions:

View from a nearby beach:

wow...is that seattle?

faizan786
09-04-2008, 04:53 AM
Photo taken from a nearby botanical garden:

Woodrow
09-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I just returned from a trip into the Pine Ridge Reservation to the Lakota tribe at Potato Creek. We have a Muslim sister living there, she is the only Muslim in the Lakota community. We brought her some groceries etc.

This is the view going to Potato Creek, 150 miles of scenery like this:

While we where there we got invited to the tribal wacipi and got to speak to some of the Lakota about Islam.

Ali.
09-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Really nice pictures on this thread. By the way, Woodrow:

While we where there we got invited to the tribal wacipi and got to speak to some of the Lakota about Islam.
That's really cool. I'm interested as to how they responded. :)

Woodrow
09-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Really nice pictures on this thread. By the way, Woodrow:

That's really cool. I'm interested as to how they responded. :)

They are very warm people and very curious to hear about Islam. Most of the Sioux have never even heard of Islam or of Muhammad(PBUH). There are only 8 reverts I know of on the entire reservation and only one is Lakota. Many of the Sioux follow the ancient native religion. There have been Christian Missionaries and Evangelicals making attempts to convert in the area, but the Sioux are not very receptive to Christianity and very suspicious of Non-Native people. An advantage we have is Aabidah is Native American from the Cheyenne tribe.

Shortly after we left the Wacipi and were on the road out of the reservation a group of young men followed us and pulled us off the road. They were very interested in what a Muslim was and why we were dressed like we where. It was a very long pleasant discussion and I will be meeting with them again in a week or so with some English translations of the Qur'an.

Na7lah
09-08-2008, 06:48 PM
mashallah it must be nice living somewhere like that, with no people it must be quite :D

Most of the Sioux have never even heard of Islam or of Muhammad(PBUH).
how do you pronounce Sioux? :X

Woodrow
09-08-2008, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
mashallah it must be nice living somewhere like that, with no people it must be quite :D

how do you pronounce Sioux? :X

Sioux is pronounced Sue. It was the name given to them by the early French Explorers in the region. They are actually part of the Dakota Nation, which consists of Sioux, Cheyenne, Blackfoot, Chippewa and I believe Cree and Huron. The Sioux are further broken down into Oglala, Cheyenne river and several others. Lakota is the native language spoken. The Lakota speaking Sioux are usually called Lakota no matter what tribe they are from. the Potato Creek Lakota are Oglala Sioux.

Na7lah
09-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Sioux is pronounced Sue.
they could have just spelled it Sue...

Jazakallah khair for the info :)

Kas1m
09-08-2008, 07:01 PM
wow mashallah beautiful pictures. im buying a camera soon so i will contribute in this thread too soon inshallah

Na7lah
09-08-2008, 07:02 PM

taken by my cousin a long time ago, its at the zoo

faizan786
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice. More contributions...I felt like sharing some more:

Nearby (really beautiful--taller than niagara falls) Snoqualmie waterfalls:

Overflowing:

faizan786
09-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Pictures from tulip festival that happens every spring an hour away in Skagit Valley. It's amazing, Mash'Allah.

There's every color imaginable..

Zoomed in...

faizan786
09-08-2008, 08:42 PM
More views:

alki beach at night:

faizan786
09-08-2008, 08:50 PM
wow...is that seattle?
Yes, it is brother. Nice :)

Ansariyah
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
I took this shot jst be4 maqrib (view I see from my home)
same spot I took the other pic from (i posted awhile back).

Na7lah
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
2839804453 ee5da3fc62 3?v0 -

faizan786
09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
more pics from alki beach seattle:

2691447697 e446c1f5a5 3?v0 -

And waterfalls from olympia national park:

rialto beach:

Ansariyah
09-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Faizan, those waves look so cool:thumbs_up...I can almost feel it. MashaALlah.

Re.TiReD
09-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Sis Yanoorah the place you live is beautiful masha'Allah!

Tomorrow I'll be posting pics of Timmy and Garfield (The cat and kitten) :D and also a pic of the Ding-Dong :)

WassalamuAlaykum

Khayal
09-09-2008, 03:53 AM

MashaAllaah! awesome contribution.

Thanks.

format_quote Originally Posted by faizan786
Pictures from tulip festival that happens every spring an hour away in Skagit Valley. It's amazing, Mash'Allah.

There's every color imaginable..

Zoomed in...

Khayal
09-09-2008, 03:56 AM

What a cute pose!

Thanks.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
2839804453 ee5da3fc62 3?v0 -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.