/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz plz help me..b4 it's too late...

Snowflake
10-05-2006, 09:40 AM
:sl:
Sorry to make it sound like an emergency.. but it really is for me...
The thing is my screen keeps going black while I'm typing and I have to type without seeing what I'm doing. This lasts a few seconds..

It's so annoying as you can imagine.. so plz plz help me.. what is causing this.. as far as I know all the leads are tightly secured.. :( :( :(

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-05-2006, 09:41 AM
It just went all streaky... :( then I bashed the keyboard and it returnd to normal.. Ohh God :cry:

aamirsaab
10-05-2006, 09:42 AM
:sl:
Try restarting the pc.

If problem still persists, you may have a virus on your pc (run a virus checker to verify this).

It may alternatively be your video card messing up (similar problem happened to my old pc).

Snowflake
10-05-2006, 09:44 AM
It's been happening for days bro.. So I have started the pc countless times.. Now it's happening every time I hit the keys... it's ok unless I start typing.. Oh God it's getting more and more frequent.. I will do a scan and see if my pc is clean :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Isma'el
10-05-2006, 09:49 AM
it must be yr graphics card...! check to see if it's in the slot properly,it may be loose

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2006, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el
it must be yr graphics card...! check to see if it's in the slot properly,it may be loose
i was thinkin the same, but i think its MORE likely that its your monitor. replace it

Snowflake
10-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Tnx bros... I'm scanning it now and found 5 infections so far that have been cleaned.. and so far my screen hasn't gone black.. woohoooo I hope.. *oops* spoke to soon.. If that doesnt work then.. I'll follow ur other suggestions.. JazakAllah khair sooo much

if it was the monitor wouldn't it go black even if I'm not typing? It's also starting to happen when I touch the mouse...

------
10-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Try to go to a technician if it doesn't work out.

Snowflake
10-05-2006, 10:13 AM
oh my God! I feel so so silly :embarrass

I just checked the leads again and found the monitor lead going to my PC was a bit loose... Now that I've tightend it, everything seems fine..no blackness since.. lol soweee

but tnxxx all you wonderful brothers & sister for ur help.. may Allah reward you millionz :)

------
10-05-2006, 10:13 AM
LOL! ;D Sfe ;)

Snowflake
10-05-2006, 10:14 AM
^:giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2006, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I just checked the leads again and found the monitor lead going to my PC was a bit loose... Now that I've tightend it, everything seems fine..no blackness since.. lol soweee:)
change your monitor anyway :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.