PDA

View Full Version : Changin Your View

chacha_jalebi
10-09-2006, 02:44 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello

me has a problemoo :D

you know before their was this little thing @ the bottom of your screen & you could change the colour of this site, where is that button thing now? because i want to change it :D:D:D cos my view now is dodgy man :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
10-09-2006, 03:13 PM
when the site went back up they said that some features might not be available yet so maybe we're just going to have to wait for that inshaAllah.

Al-Zaara
10-09-2006, 03:14 PM
:sl:

Welcome back, brother chacha-cha... ;D (lol j/k)

Nah, again... Welcome back brother chacha_jalebi. :)

Check this out:

http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...tml#post510975

Brother kadafi will soon, inshallah, put back the styles again, so just be patient. :)

:w:

Fishman
10-09-2006, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello

me has a problemoo :D

you know before their was this little thing @ the bottom of your screen & you could change the colour of this site, where is that button thing now? because i want to change it :D:D:D cos my view now is dodgy man :(
:sl:
I'm glad you're back brother.

The site was recently upgraded, which is why we have this new view. insha'Allaah the skin selection thing will be back soon!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
10-09-2006, 03:17 PM
oh jazakhallah you lots :D:D:D tank u 4 helpin

Kittygyal
10-09-2006, 03:23 PM
salam.
hey welcome Akhi, && yeah this site looks "dodgy" too right but lets all be patient inshallah ;)
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.