/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advise to read quran

nishom
10-10-2006, 02:34 PM
SALAAM,

I need some help-really bad.

If a person has memorised the complete Quran by heart without tajweed, i know that the person should improve their tajweed.

If there is anyone out there who has been in this situation, please could you tell me how long it took you to go through the whole of the Quran again, but this time learning it with tajweed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
10-15-2006, 08:29 AM
:sl:

Ermmm...Woww...:uuh:...Did That Person Happen To Memorise The Quran By Listening To Tapes/CD's???
And As For How Long It'll Take..I Have No Idea...But InshaAllah Allah Will Make It Easy For Them...:)

:w:

Snowflake
10-15-2006, 03:16 PM
My question is the same as jzcasejz's. How did they recite the Quran in the first place?

However I don't think it's that difficult to correct tajweed. I had almost memorised Surah Yaseen and then I found out my tajweed was incorrect. The same with salah. I found that if you really focus your mind on the pronounciation it doesn't take that long to correct it inshaAllah.

But it shouldn't matter how long it takes.. the most important thing is to do it.

[HFZ]Adil
10-16-2006, 05:25 PM
the more longer u take the longer u getting hasanah. if u spend more time in ibaadah that shows to allah u are taking an effort and allah will reward u inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nishom
10-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Salaam,

The person memorised the Quran over a period of 18 months by going to mosque class for 30 mins to 1 hour a day, and reading i-2 hours at home.

The prob was that my teacher didnt focus on tajweed but told him to focus on completing memorising it, since he was at university.

Also, the person started at the age of 19 and is now 22. Its extremely difficult at this age to find the time to go to mosque class.

papa_smurf
10-17-2006, 01:16 PM
:sl:
Those colour coded Qur'aan's are ace!

Give it a go.:)

nishom
10-17-2006, 01:38 PM
The person knows the rulings of tajweed as he learnt these but when it comes to practising, i think its beeter to go to mosque and read to a QARI. This way the QARI can correct you.

The colour coded Qurans would be useful to learn from, but then you need to read to someone who knows tajweed.

The BIG BIG BIG prob is finding the time.

H@fiz Aziz
04-29-2007, 12:34 AM
i did whole quran with tajweed its easy 1yr

H@fiz Aziz
04-29-2007, 12:35 AM
the main tajweed is gunna on the noon and meem buy a color tajweed quran and read it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.