/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No Bravery

akulion
10-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Warning This presentation contains various very disturbing scenes of violence, death and torture (scenes of torture include the ones from Abu Gaharab Prison and contain partial nudity)! Viewer disgretion is advised!

NO BRAVERY
Click to view

Ps: if the mods feel this is inapproriate then please remove it
:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-15-2006, 02:15 PM
:sl:

i dnt kno...but i dont think that this is appropriate :)

:w:

akulion
10-15-2006, 02:16 PM
to see the truth is never inapproriate - lest we become blinded to it and start imagning everything is perfectly ok

:(

The Ruler
10-15-2006, 02:19 PM
:sl:

the only reason i said that was because i am aware of kids around here and they wouldnt really bother by reading the warning...and so they would be watching something their parents may not want them to...jus telling them and keeping them aware of whats happening is enough :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
10-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Children or adults - I believe it should be seen by all so they know what goes on.

Islam does not tell us to keep children blinded from the truth.

Plus if parents find things objectionable then they should be monitoring their childrens activities on the internet.

However if the mods feel this is inapproriate then they can remove it :(

*Hana*
10-15-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
Children or adults - I believe it should be seen by all so they know what goes on.

Islam does not tell us to keep children blinded from the truth.

Plus if parents find things objectionable then they should be monitoring their childrens activities on the internet.

However if the mods feel this is inapproriate then they can remove it :(
Salam Alaikum:

I agree 100%. Islam has never taught to hide the truth just because it's difficult to see or hear.

This is graphic, yes, but it also shows the reality of the suffering of our brothers and sisters. People can deny the truth, but it becomes more difficult when the truth is presented in plain view.

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.