/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats going on?

Ukhti_TM
06-20-2005, 03:25 PM
:sl:

I'be been registered here for a while and i never really checked out the forum properly but in my spare time i do. Now when i read some threads why does the word 'fitna forum' always pop up in my head? Because theres brother and sisters free mixing and seriously when i read threads like these it makes me want to vomit, i log off straight away n cross the whole thing off i mean is this an actual islamic forum? doesnt always seem like it to me, due to the fitna i know of another sister who left because of this pretty sad and lame.
This is just plain ignorrant if no ones going to do anything about it then just ban me i hate to see the fitna. Especially seeing sisters and brother and i have a few good names in mind!!

so whats gonna be done about this?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
06-20-2005, 03:28 PM
we have to try to stop talkin about none islamic things i think :confused:

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US!!!

Ukhti_TM
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM

inshallah ameen i'm not trying to point that i'm miss perfect just stating whats wrong and right. Yeah useless threads is one huge thing

A7med
06-20-2005, 03:37 PM
off course sis......we all learn from our MISTAKE!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Batoota
06-20-2005, 04:12 PM

That is a good reminder- to stay away from useless topics with both genders !

But don't you think you could have said it more sensitively? Like using ayaats and hadiths- instead of just saying " ....vomit..fitna forum...etc."

?

*Like i said, it's a good point, but I think there was a better way of saying it,

Khaldun
06-20-2005, 04:32 PM

tell me sister what do you want to acheive by posting this kind of thread why didnt you contact any of the mods, i dont like talkin to brothers in private you may say alhamdulilah why did you not contact any of the sister mods then? Also have you not seen that we have seperate forums for sisters and brothers? I sincerely advice you that if you want to tell us something please do, but saying that it makes you vomit etc, we should all go back to the sunnah of the prophet and look at how he used to advice people did he used to say "you make me vomit"?

Allah knows best

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-20-2005, 04:46 PM

UkhtiTM, you may not have noticed, but there is a tiny button in the corner of every post that looks like this:

The next time you see one of these posts that makes you 'want to vomit' please click that button and write why you feel like vomiting. Then the mods and admins can address the issue.

That's much better than making hundreds of insulting threads and calling the forum 'fitna' and 'vomit' without telling us why. Can you show us where there is free-mixing? We have seperate forums for both brothers and sisters. The public forums contains discussions, but the sisters and brothers obey the guidelines in communicating over the internet.

So here's the deal. You point out the posts where you feel there is fitna and explain why. Then we deal with it. Don't just throw insults, that is not the way of a Muslim.

Genius
06-20-2005, 04:59 PM
This site is great, i've learnt alot from it, if you don't like it leave, and see your gp about the vomiting, there might be something wrong with you if you puke cos of a website.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-20-2005, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl

UkhtiTM, you may not have noticed, but there is a tiny button in the corner of every post that looks like this:

The next time you see one of these posts that makes you 'want to vomit' please click that button and write why you feel like vomiting. Then the mods and admins can address the issue.

That's much better than making hundreds of insulting threads and calling the forum 'fitna' and 'vomit' without telling us why. Can you show us where there is free-mixing? We have seperate forums for both brothers and sisters. The public forums contains discussions, but the sisters and brothers obey the guidelines in communicating over the internet.

So here's the deal. You point out the posts where you feel there is fitna and explain why. Then we deal with it. Don't just throw insults, that is not the way of a Muslim.

I agree with you brother Ansar, this is the third or fourth type of thread that the people from Zawiyah have opened just to complain and at that complain rudely too, Why cant you just PM the Mods (there are sister Mods too) or the Admins? In my opinion you just want to "get back" at us for banning the other member. I think we are followning Interent guidleines and the Mods and Admins are constantly doing their jobs of keeping the members in check.

Look here, arent brothers replying to your post? and you being a sister who cared soo much about free-mixing should have posted this in the sisters section, where "vomiting" would not have been a problem. And where the sister Mods would have seen it and contacted the Admins. I think you should think of yourself and correct yourelf first before jumping down everyones elses throat. Seeing you talking about free mixing and then free mixing makes me Vomit.

Point Edited Alhamdullilah.

A7med
06-20-2005, 05:31 PM
ok.....so its all sorted...right??

أحمد
06-20-2005, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
This site is great, i've learnt alot from it, if you don't like it leave, and see your gp about the vomiting, there might be something wrong with you if you puke cos of a website.

:) I don't think leaving is going to solve anything; if anyone thinks there's something wrong with anything, there is a possibility of it. we have to keep in mind that at the end of the Day we are all Human and none of us are perfect and fully capable of making mistakes. It is human nature to make mistakes, dispute and get upset with certain matters; if Allah had willed he could have placed Angels upon this earth; that would obey Him like in a robot-like manner; without thought or question. Allah has called the Muslims Ummah the best ummah; that has been brought out for mankind, to bring about good and forbid evil; not to leave . . . The Muslim ummah is like one body; if parts of it are injured then the whole body feels the pain; if the sister has noticed something wrong then I don't think arguing further will solve it; we have to consider what is going wrong and where, and then try to fix it Insha-Allah . . . :p

Batoota
06-20-2005, 06:02 PM

:applaud: Ahmed Waleed's post. Ma sha Allah, well stated!

Ukhti_TM
06-20-2005, 09:43 PM

jazak allah bro ahmed waheed for that. Yeah i read through my post again and i apologise i did sound harsh. I was in an annoyed mood of the fact that people know free mixing isnt allowed. Me stating my views where the free mixing took place since i am apart of 'Zawiyah'. 'Zawiyah' the website the place itself enever got to you just because i said this doesnt mean i'm getting my own back because of another sisters ban. But i know the position i'm in.
Free mixing should be aware by everyone - You think i spoke harshly boy did you [some] make me feel very happy [NOT]. Maybe if you read my second reply, i said 'I wasnt miss perfect' but i suppose you closed your eyes on that part.

Moderator or admins i know where my leave is so ban me whatever i aint coming here no more. Hey not crying here for sympathy votes if thats what you all think. Just a matter of seeing that i'm not very welcome here. Inshallah i wont keep grudges against any of you's as its against sunnah.

Nice knowing you people

Khaldun
06-20-2005, 09:47 PM

I am sad that it has to come to this sister, we only wanted you to show us our errors but if u want to leave I wish you the best and inshAllah maybe sometime in the future you will be back :brother:

Thread Closed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.