/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alleged Numerical contradictions

Avicenna
10-19-2006, 03:47 AM
There are many numerical contradictions in the Quran. Can God make so much error in doing simple calculations?
MODERATOR'S COMMENT: Spamming the forum with multiple allegations. Discuss issues one at a time. These claims have long been debunked and trashed:

The number of days taken to create the universe

The length of God's days

Peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Hana*
10-19-2006, 03:53 AM
Instead of copying and pasting something that's been copied and pasted a million times and answered just as many, maybe you should search the forum first as most, if not all, of these allegations have been addressed already.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-19-2006, 03:59 AM
Hello,

I think you should complete your inquiry about Masjid Al Aqsa in your other thread before you start CAPing other alleged contradictions. These tactics have been used in the past and we are not in least unfamiliar with them.

Regards.

Avicenna
10-19-2006, 04:01 AM
^^My most recent response have yet not been answered in the Masjidul Aqsa thread.

Hanu_Aku, where has my contradiction #1 been addressed??

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Hana*
10-19-2006, 04:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
^^My most recent response have yet not been answered in the Masjidul Aqsa thread.

Peace.
It's 1:00am here and I'm going to bed, however, this question is very popular amongst hate sites, which means it gets copied and pasted here often, and I guarantee you, you'll find it if you take less time to search the forum than it took to search your, ahem, source site. ;)

Good night and happy searching. :)

Hana

Woodrow
10-19-2006, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avicenna

Peace.
Patience,

It is far better that you recieve accurate answers than for any of us to try to reply rapidly without looking fully to see that we are not making any errors. We have learned that when trying to explain to non-Muslims, it is best to be certain that all answers are precise and are as free from error as possible. Most, if not all of us here could give acceptable answers, however one word out of order will have a way of coming back at us and twist our intent into something we did not say.

Peace

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-19-2006, 04:12 AM
Oh its been refuted all right. See here:

Creation, 8 days?
http://www.load-islam.com/artical_de...orious%20Quran

Inheritance Laws:

Length of God's days:

All three of your CAPed arguements are refuted there. Please take the time to actually read through the links above before CAPing another new thread.

Regards.

Avicenna
10-19-2006, 04:14 AM
Thank You.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.