/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Our relative health within knowing who we share breath of the Ummah with

Curaezipirid
10-20-2006, 06:22 AM
Assalam Alaikum

I have a question.

Are other folk wanting a thread for discussing the relative health issues of living alongside kafir and in the Ummah with kafir and even those shaytan who get themself?

?

I should state at the outset that there can not be a thread in this subject which alleges any crime against any person in the Ummah, or out of the Ummah. When we communicate about health care strategies and the merits of different approaches, then we are not to be communicating disease by implying or supposing any fault in one another.

My own perspective is coloured by existing within a biological ancestry in which there is constant possibility of entering into the Prayer consciousness even when shaytan are in the environment and overly curious. That is, without the aid of others, but only by understanding the bodily functions that are disrupted by being close with shaytan.

If there is any real interest then post and I will tell what I know and can find appropriate method to communicate.

Mainly what I am wanting to learn about from others is what each person's experience of kafir is; and whether any of us have a really good story about managing co-existing with kafir. I have a clean cut one about shaytan management which occurred in final exposition today through a local Mosque. But how will the future play out in an immediate sense in respect of the need for less kafir and that they are not being let to fulfill shaytan patterns?

If you are not happy to discuss the matter then no need to; and send me a pm if you are not sure whether you are reading this post accurately for meaning, but have an interest in joining a discussion.

But since this whole area of health might well be shaded in relative worth; then perhaps nobody else has the knowledge needed for the discussion. So I'll just accept that then; and let the thread not happen perhaps. (?)

I should add that my own knowledge belongs to the situation of the Church among Ephesus; which my Australian perspective upon, as a Muslim, seems quite radically different from others who get the picture of Ephesus needing us believers among. So really I want to get to the bottom of why a difference exists by realising how it is manifesting.

(or rather to tell that I have set veiws which might need adjustment and explaining or revealing)

wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Curaezipirid
12-06-2006, 12:20 PM
I suspect that perhaps not many other folk are quite so put upon in health as I have been, that is, been expected to provide of my own health far more than is realistic to expect of any individual.

e.g. at thirty eight I need take care with my diet so as not to incur symptoms of late onset diabetes, because my kidneys are in poor condition, not from my own over indulgence, but from the overindulgences of those whom, here around me, seek to fault me for their own vanity. The set of symptoms includes being often tired, craving fatty food while a skinny person, in combination with very low blood pressure, memory lapses, and early warning signs of a diabetic pattern.

Some days I get in such a bad mood that I want to stay in bed with my eyes closed until after dark only to spite those whom lean upon my own sight, and whom are dumping their culpablity for greed upon me while extracting of my inner vision. I have decay in my teeth without ever breaking Hijab.

The cruel fact is that most of those whom have been depending upon me, are themselves so violated by shaytan, in the gog and magog pattern, that I can not deny them any need from me. Yet also too many shaytan are directly relying upon my perceptions, and I am unable to prevent them. So the best I can manifest is that what they receive of is via my being a regular user of sites like this one; and that folk in sites like this one, might receive of my self ahead of those whom might kill me here if only they knew how far comprehensive I am of what they have done to me. Often I feign being already senile only for safety. That health condition is not at all uncommon these days among Australian Aborigines, but when only a few generations ago it never occurred.

Although, having stated all of that, I might also tell that the way is clearing through for an end to the causes of the conditions I have been living through, such that my children, and a whole new generation of our race, will not need to bear to the same extent again.

All that told, (me feeling somewhat less violated only by having had a whinge about it), can I commend to all whom read this thread, that the specific set of physical symptoms I list here, when together, are a strong warning sign that there is sihr afoot not to be ignored.

salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.