/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Condemnation of Terrorists

abuasim
10-26-2006, 06:47 AM

FREE Download Book:

Terrorism, Its Roots And Its

Perpetrators In The West!

Dear reader, know that the events of terrorism that have taken place over the last few years supposedly in the name of Islaam are in fact totally contrary to the teachings of Islaam as understood and preserved by the orthodox Muslim scholars of the first three centuries after the passing away of the Prophet of Allaah, Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him.

Click Here to Download this Book!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
10-26-2006, 10:33 AM
:sl:

ive only scanned through amd i notice this book is quoting king abdullah. i think they shouldnt quote him as thats kinda a sell out because on one side he is saying this about killing fellow muslims but on other he is supporting of the war against afghanistan and iraq....?

inshaAllah ill read it later though...

mahdisoldier19
11-03-2006, 04:52 AM
Yes the Sister is Completely Right, For someone who works with the Taughut And the Kuffar against the Muslims.

Dawud_uk
11-03-2006, 10:32 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

it would seem the book's author is compromised in that case?

does anyone else have any good sources on this that keep away from the scholard who are found at the gates of apostate regimes of the muslim world?

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahdisoldier19
11-03-2006, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
assalaamu alaykum,

it would seem the book's author is compromised in that case?

does anyone else have any good sources on this that keep away from the scholard who are found at the gates of apostate regimes of the muslim world?

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah
Akhi, Almost every Scholar that you hear on Al Jazeera or the news are followers of Apostate Regimes.

Sheikh Madkhalee and Sheikh bin bazz(RA) both stated that the people in yemen should not fight jihad against the communists. Both supported US Troops on Arabian Soil. Even IF other scholars state Jihad does not exist until there is a khalifah. So dont go to Jumuah, fasting, or alms.

The Scholars who state Jihad of the NAFS is more important, Ok We understand this. But does that mean we abandon the Jihad of the Physical, and wealth and striving in the cause of Allah swt? Are we suppose to do Jihad of the NAFS when our muslim brothers and sisters are being massacred in Afghanistan, Iraq, Chechnya, Phillipines, Kashmir, Palestine, Bosnia, Sudan, Somalia? So are we suppose to leave these people to die, because oh This Sheikh who has all this money and riches said so. Nah, havent you noticed its the same sheikhs for the past few years. Out of the thousands of students that enroll in these schools where are these other sheikhs? I am sure there are a few others, and when they were and went to jihad they are now behind bars, not behind gold and what the government regulates.

Umar001
11-03-2006, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Akhi, Almost every Scholar that you hear on Al Jazeera or the news are followers of Apostate Regimes.

Sheikh Madkhalee and Sheikh bin bazz(RA) both stated that the people in yemen should not fight jihad against the communists. Both supported US Troops on Arabian Soil. Even IF other scholars state Jihad does not exist until there is a khalifah. So dont go to Jumuah, fasting, or alms.

The Scholars who state Jihad of the NAFS is more important, Ok We understand this. But does that mean we abandon the Jihad of the Physical, and wealth and striving in the cause of Allah swt? Are we suppose to do Jihad of the NAFS when our muslim brothers and sisters are being massacred in Afghanistan, Iraq, Chechnya, Phillipines, Kashmir, Palestine, Bosnia, Sudan, Somalia? So are we suppose to leave these people to die, because oh This Sheikh who has all this money and riches said so. Nah, havent you noticed its the same sheikhs for the past few years. Out of the thousands of students that enroll in these schools where are these other sheikhs? I am sure there are a few others, and when they were and went to jihad they are now behind bars, not behind gold and what the government regulates.
Assalamu Aleykum Brother,

You said, "Even IF other scholars state Jihad does not exist until there is a khalifah." Do you know why they say that in order to have Jihad in the fighting sense there needs to be a khalifa?

And explain to me what an Apostate Regime is.

mahdisoldier19
11-03-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Assalamu Aleykum Brother,

You said, "Even IF other scholars state Jihad does not exist until there is a khalifah." Do you know why they say that in order to have Jihad in the fighting sense there needs to be a khalifa?
Shiekh Abdul Muhsin Ubaykan, Sheikh Saleh al Fawzan both denounced Jihad unless there is a Khalifah. My question to you is how can there be a khalifah where there is no Jihad of the physical, and while almost every true scholar who has particapated in ACTUAL PHYSICAL JIHAD is behind bars and almost every scholar who has not is in the open with their riches being told by the govt what to say?. There has to be Jihad of the physical and implementation of the knowledge to Create a Islamic State. How do you think the earlier generations did it? They didnt just rely on Jihad NAFS. In order to implement knowledge, it requires you moving in Jihad in All forms, not abandoning one because the other is greater.

Umar001
11-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Shiekh Abdul Muhsin Ubaykan, Sheikh Saleh al Fawzan both denounced Jihad unless there is a Khalifah. My question to you is how can there be a khalifah where there is no Jihad of the physical, and while almost every true scholar who has particapated in ACTUAL PHYSICAL JIHAD is behind bars and almost every scholar who has not is in the open with their riches being told by the govt what to say?. There has to be Jihad of the physical and implementation of the knowledge to Create a Islamic State. How do you think the earlier generations did it? They didnt just rely on Jihad NAFS. In order to implement knowledge, it requires you moving in Jihad in All forms, not abandoning one because the other is greater.
Assalamu Aleykum, Brother :)

Just wondering, what earlier Generations? I thought they pretty much all had khalifas?

mahdisoldier19
11-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Learn about the time of Salahuddin and how the Ummah's statues was.

Hijrah
11-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Brother, I think you should check this out, I agree with much of what you are saying, and I am very shocked about what you are saying about the Eminent Sheikh Bin Baaz but anyway

http://www.albani.co.uk/

Umar001
11-03-2006, 11:15 PM
assalamu Aleykum, :)

So at the time of Salahuddin there was no khalifa?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.