/* */

PDA

View Full Version : !! New Website For Converts/hijab Wearers! Everyone Can Help In Some Way!please Help!

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Salam Alaikum!

Just setup a new website dedicated to having an online collection of stories by those who have converted/reverted or started to wear the hijab. if youve just done one of the following, and really want to help others, its a great form of Dawaa and as i am not a convert myself, you are probably the most experienced person with this kind of thing! Tell us what made you think about islam, what made you change, your story. Soo many people can benefit from this, and inshallah you will get rewarded everytime it is read, or just for your effort. it is a form of dawaa and a form of jihad in our current society, day and age.

Allah says in the Quran 4:85:"Whoever helps and supports a good cause, he shares in all its credit and in its eventual victory"

Everybody can help out. Whether you know about webdesign or programming or graphics or moderators, stories, everyone can help, so please do. Allah loves those who work together for his sake. Ive put so much time and money and effort on this project, and i honestly dont want anything material in return. Inshallah, together we can help others see the beauty of Islam as we see it.

Asking for your Duaas and Suplications...

Brother Ahmad

Website URL : www.islamified.co.uk

Website is still under continuous construction, but the forum is up and running, and a few other sections also.

(A link will be placed back to this website as soon as possible inshallah, just experiencing a few problems with Admin access,etc.)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.