/* */

PDA

View Full Version : multimedia project-the five pillars of islam....help

Helena
10-30-2006, 09:26 AM
:sl:

hope someone can help moi inshalah....

am taking this module in uni......on multimedia were am getting the opp to use multimedia softwares such as hperstudio/2create/ so on......to create a project on my chosen theme...which is the five pillars of islam inshalah...which will be aimed at primary children.....

the project will contain ten cards (10 pages) that will explain each and every pillars of islam, wid pictures, videos, animation and so on...

at the end it will give the child non-linear option.....by choosing any buttons randomly.....it will consist of listening to nasheeds, watching nasheed videos, or particiapting in a test...

how does it sound? its due in january....

i need help...anybody has the aboves software that i mentioned?

am actually looking for videos online....which explains the five pillars of islam to children....anybody know where i can find it?...i hve come across on youtube...its not clear....HELP....

anybody know any animated pictures of the five pillars of islam? anything?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
10-30-2006, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA

am taking this module in uni......on multimedia were am getting the opp to use multimedia softwares such as hperstudio/2create/ so on......to create a project on my chosen theme...which is the five pillars of islam inshalah...which will be aimed at primary children.....

the project will contain ten cards (10 pages) that will explain each and every pillars of islam, wid pictures, videos, animation and so on...

at the end it will give the child non-linear option.....by choosing any buttons randomly.....it will consist of listening to nasheeds, watching nasheed videos, or particiapting in a test...

am actually looking for videos online....which explains the five pillars of islam to children....anybody know where i can find it?...i hve come across on youtube...its not clear....HELP....

salams sis... i kno sum1 who might b of help inshalah...

the software u mentioned... r they flexible with things like flash/max/adobe suite?

salams

Helena
10-30-2006, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
salams sis... i kno sum1 who might b of help inshalah...

the software u mentioned... r they flexible with things like flash/max/adobe suite?

salams
jazakz brother......

r they flexible with things like flash/max/adobe suite?
.......imsad imsad imsad .....:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ...dunno?

lolwatever
10-30-2006, 09:37 AM
ok in other words, what format does hyperstudio export to? what file types can it import/accept?

salams

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
10-30-2006, 09:40 AM
erm...it can import anytype files...i think....

click below inshalah...

http://www.smartkidssoftware.com/cdrwp1.htm

waji
10-30-2006, 09:44 AM

sister can't u use mspowerpoint

Helena
10-30-2006, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wkas

sister can't u use mspowerpoint

i can use that...but it wont give moi da opp to add videos, nasheeds, and so on...to make da project effective.....it will look basic....

Hijaabi22
11-07-2006, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA

WOW MAN!!! Me duin the teachin degree and WUD NEVER be able 2 cum up wid sumat so creative, TOP STUFFFFFFF man! ans sounds so interestin mannnnnnnnnnnn, all we gta do is sum borinnnnnnnnnn assignmnt on meetin individual needs in education, and sum exam and loadsa other BORIN stuff

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.