/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do you believe in the God of Islam?

D.Y.R#7XTRUST
10-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Why do you believe in the God of Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
10-31-2006, 04:03 AM
I'm not Muslim, but I would say for the same reasons you believe in the God of the Christians and Jews. Faith.

north_malaysian
10-31-2006, 04:07 AM
There are no such thing as God of Judaism, God of Islam, God of Hinduism, God of Christianity etc.

We Muslims just believe in 'The God'

snakelegs
10-31-2006, 06:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by D.Y.R#7XTRUST
muslims worship the same god that you do - probably for similar reasons that you do.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
10-31-2006, 06:29 AM
Hey,

I believe in Allah because He is incomparable to anything else in this world and the religion He prescribed for us to follow, Islam, is the most logical religion there is.

Faith is extremely important in any religion, however if there isn't a strong reason to back your beliefs, then your faith is either blind or ever-changing. I have many reasons to explain my beliefs and answer the huge "w" questions.

peace

syilla
10-31-2006, 07:29 AM
We believe in Allah subhanahuwataa'la

lolwatever
10-31-2006, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by D.Y.R#7XTRUST
:lol: u mean God.. the creator of everything..

Because it's so obvious that he exists... :rollseyes SWT.

tc all th ebest

Malaikah
10-31-2006, 07:50 AM
:sl:

^Not really. Its obvious God exists, but it takes a bit more to prove that Islam is the true religion.

lolwatever
10-31-2006, 07:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
:sl:

^Not really. Its obvious God exists, but it takes a bit more to prove that Islam is the true religion.
But he was askin y do u believe in god of islam... lol that sounds like a greek question, 'y do u believe in son god' 'because' 'ok n y do u believe in water god' 'because'.. 'ah k.. so y do u believe in islam god' ....

its the wrong way 2 put it :hiding:

salams.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.