/* */

PDA

View Full Version : real nice poem by Bro DASH - Armageddon

shariq_0189
11-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Armageddon

Posted on August 28th, 2006 by Brother Dash.
Categories: Uncategorized, Dash's Poems, Religious Poems.

by Brother Dash

Smash Break Crash Kill Hurt Bomb Crush Burn Shoot Cut Club Snap Head Crack Head Crack Heart Stab Heart Stab Words Wisdom Words Wisdom Words Wisdom World War One CRACK!!!
Was fought between Germany France England and Old Glory…Wrong!! It was fought between Hanafi’s and Shafees
Smash Break Crash Kill Hurt Bomb Crush Burn Shoot Cut Club Snap Head Crack Head Crack Heart Stab Heart Stab Words Wisdom Words Wisdom Words Wisdom World War Two CRACK!!!
Was fought between Hitler, Churchill, F.D.R. and Hirohito…Wrong!!! It was fought between Malikis and Hanbalis!
Smash Break Crash Kill Hurt Bomb Crush Burn Shoot Cut Club Snap Head Crack Head Crack Heart Stab Heart Stab Words Wisdom Words Wisdom Words Wisdom World War Three CRACK!!!
Was fought between Ayatollah’s, Prime Ministers 5 Star Generals and little green men…Wrong!! it was fought between Salafees and well… Salafees!
Smash Break Crash Kill Hurt Bomb Crush Burn Shoot Cut Club Snap Head Crack Head Crack Heart Stab Heart Stab Words Wisdom Words Wisdom Words Wisdom Armageddonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
Was fought between…….hey where did everybody go?

http://muslimpoet.com/posts/category...ligious-poems/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-02-2006, 08:56 PM
woa :-\ lol good post neva herd dis 1 b4

IbnAbdulHakim
11-02-2006, 09:00 PM
i didnt get da poem lol :-\

The Ruler
11-02-2006, 09:06 PM
:sl:

i think i get the poem....although it took me a few minutes...i actually bothered to read it over again just to get its content...but am not really sure...the repititions of the 'smask break crack kill...' is like the description of the war...then thepoet talks about the conflict between the different sects and all that...but in the end i think the poet is suggesting that there is nothing we can gain through this as everyone is lost 'hey where did everybody go?' either that or that it means the loss of the ummah and loss of the 'wisdom words'...get me :?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-02-2006, 09:07 PM
wivout unity things will go wrong, i think thats the gist :-\

The Ruler
11-02-2006, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
wivout unity things will go wrong, i think thats the gist :-\

yup...so you do get the content then :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.