/* */

PDA

View Full Version : kidney infection-please help

Daffodil
11-02-2006, 05:45 PM
does any one know what i can do for my kidney infection besides drink lots of water, my back is killing and dnt wanna go docs for antibiotics cuz its a waste of time they never work on me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arwa
11-02-2006, 05:49 PM
:sl:

Try avoiding food that has iron and salt in while you have the infection and totally do not eat tomatoes.

I guess drinking looooads of water is the best. Also, if you've got really bad pains now, things could god forbid, get worse.

Kittygyal
11-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
Ukthi me have a the same problem aswel but mine is because of me heart when i was small i had a whole in me heart && i have had 4OPs on that && now me 5th one soon :cry
it's upsetting because i was currently bleeding from me Kidney went to doctors && they give me Tablets && also told me to drink plenty of water && keep a hot water bottle on me hip :'( you'rs is different because mine is from day i was born

please remember me in your Du3'ah i don't wana have me 5th OP YA ALLAH! :'(
walikumassalam warahmathullahi warbarakathuhu&&

snowdropjasmine
11-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Make a point of drinking 6 to 8 large glasses of liquid, such as water, juices, and milk, each day. Limit caffeinated beverages, such as coffee, tea, and soda. that is all i can say that is what the docter told my sister when to had kindney infection it does work

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lfaridi
11-02-2006, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
does any one know what i can do for my kidney infection besides drink lots of water, my back is killing and dnt wanna go docs for antibiotics cuz its a waste of time they never work on me.
drink lots of cranberry juice. it will clean out the toxins in your kidneys

wasalam

Umm Yoosuf
11-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

Antibiotics do the trick in most cases...
Does your infection not respond quickly to antibiotics?

seeker_of_ilm
11-02-2006, 06:19 PM
:sl:

I'm pretty sure Antibiotics are the best avenue.

:w:

Umm Yoosuf
11-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Try the black seed oil.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying "There is healing in Black Cumin for all diseases except death."

Allah Knows Best

Arwa
11-02-2006, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lfaridi
drink lots of cranberry juice. it will clean out the toxins in your kidneys

wasalam
I forgot that one. That drink its very very good.

Daffodil
11-02-2006, 08:08 PM
no becuz by the time i get half way through the antibiotics the worst part is alredy over. im gonna have sum green tea inshallah thatll work, i hope so neway becuz thats the only thing ive got in the house at the mo.

black cumin? is that the thing u put in oil n it pops is it called rai in guji?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-02-2006, 08:15 PM
i had dat.. i didnt drink enuff water, trus me, u prob fink oh yeh i no all dat but try it.. i didnt gt da chance 2 :offended: cut dwn on da salt etc.. green tea suposed 2b good 4 u 2.. try drinkin 1 or 2 a day

Umm Yoosuf
11-02-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
no becuz by the time i get half way through the antibiotics the worst part is alredy over. im gonna have sum green tea inshallah thatll work, i hope so neway becuz thats the only thing ive got in the house at the mo.

Have heard of black seed oil?

Umm Yoosuf
11-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Info:

http://www.muslimdirectory.co.uk/viewprofile.php?id=4

http://www.muslimhealthnetwork.org/ls_black_seed.shtml

learningislam
11-05-2006, 12:07 PM
:salamext:
its not rai sis.....its kalonji.....thats what it is called in urdu.(and these are not onion seeds....they are different from that)

May Allaah swt give you health ...ameen.

:wasalamex

glo
11-07-2006, 07:39 PM
How is your kidney infection doing,Daffodil?
That sounds very unpleasant!

You do know that you have to complete a course of antibiotics, even if the symptoms seem to have disappeared half-way through, don't you? :?
Otherwise, if any bacteria remain, they become immune to the antibiotics and gather strength again ... inly then the antibiotics won't work anymore.
(You probably know this anyway, I just mention it - just in case ...)

Peace

Daffodil
11-07-2006, 08:24 PM
hiya glo, i knew that u had to finish antibiotics but i didnt know why! thanks for explaining.

it wasnt a kidney infection, atleast i dnt think it was because it went away like the next day so it cud probs have been just a back ache but right where my kidneys are, or i probs did have an infection but went away cuz i drank oceans of water!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.