/* */

PDA

View Full Version : from old to new

snowdropjasmine
11-04-2006, 02:42 PM
:sl:
ok let me start from the Beginning am not new well I could not log in as my old name don’t know why for a day know .you know how it says requests your password to me send to you well it did not let me do that too so I did not know what to do so am here now all new. imsad imsad

My old user nafisa88
Ps I don’t know if the admins can help me:? :?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't have the Mod power to be of much help. However, the people that can help are being made aware of this. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

snowdropjasmine
11-04-2006, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I don't have the Mod power to be of much help. However, the people that can help are being made aware of this. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
thank you nice to hear that i was a bit worredimsad

IB-Staff
11-04-2006, 03:16 PM
:sl:

Your previous ID was not nafisa88, but snowdropjasmine. Try signing with that, and let us know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snowdropjasmine
11-04-2006, 03:24 PM
thank you every much:D sorry the the problem ;D
can you close the one;D

IB-Staff
11-04-2006, 04:01 PM
:threadclo

Far7an
11-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Accounts merged.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!