/* */

PDA

View Full Version : it saddens me ......

Helena
11-06-2006, 08:50 AM
:sl:

It saddens me. .
When I see brothers and sisters being gangster wannabe’s
Not praying like they should,
Hanging on street corners in the hood,
Fighting over gang turf,
Like something outta the smurfs,
Hanging out like thugz,
Drinking alcohol and taking drugs,
Tryin 2 be like 50 cents,
But on the last day he aint gonna be worth 50 pence,
Even when its Ramadan,
They don’t give two about islam,
They’d rather live there twisted ideologies,
But on the last day there won’t be time for
apologies,
They tryin 2 be the next best thing,
But listen carefully to my linguistic sting,
Islam aint just for Fridays,
If you think that prepare to be set ablaze,
So keep hold of your imaan,
And follow the Islamic clan,
The reward in the hereafter is gonna be greater,
So keep Islamic, coz we all gonna die sooner or later,
Don’t kid yourself into thinking your still young, I
ndeed this is the shaytaans tongue,
Take heed of the quran and sunnah,
And islam will take you to jannah,
Now sadly I must end,
But, contemplate the words I spoke my friend!!!!!!!

“A day without worshipping Allah, is a day wasted,” or better still, “A day without remembering Allah, is a day wasted.”

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
11-06-2006, 08:54 AM
You know, aparently rhere was a fight after taraweeh, which this line reminded me: Even when its Ramadan,

imagine, you finish tarawee and you fight muslims.

And this line Fighting over gang turf, reminded me of two muslims who according to a brother who i know was close to them, said that they went to make peace between two, muslim, gangs and ended up being killed, in tooting, near me which was pretty weird.

Helena
11-06-2006, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
You know, aparently rhere was a fight after taraweeh, which this line reminded me: Even when its Ramadan,

imagine, you finish tarawee and you fight muslims.

And this line Fighting over gang turf, reminded me of two muslims who according to a brother who i know was close to them, said that they went to make peace between two, muslim, gangs and ended up being killed, in tooting, near me which was pretty weird.
jazaks for sharing that...it does take place during ramadhan...astagfirulla...

even in my area.....during taraweeh...jus unthinkable...

we dnt see ourselves as one ummah, one unity...we jus divide ourseleves according race,etnicit,culture.....imsad

Umar001
11-06-2006, 09:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
jazaks for sharing that...it does take place during ramadhan...astagfirulla...

even in my area.....during taraweeh...jus unthinkable...

we dnt see ourselves as one ummah, one unity...we jus divide ourseleves according race,etnicit,culture.....imsad
Yea, though I do see now, well it seems that muslims are getting a little closer, though some masjids make that hard! ARGH

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
11-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Yea, though I do see now, well it seems that muslims are getting a little closer, though some masjids make that hard! ARGH

ho wud masjids make it harder? it is the place of worship.....jus here to pray, communicate wid other..meet diff ppl....

Umar001
11-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Assalamu Aleykum,

ho wud masjids make it harder? it is the place of worship.....jus here to pray, communicate wid other..meet diff ppl....
Ok, for example, theres this masjid I go to, they shut after prayer and so on, there is no communication between those who run it and other generation, I mean am a young guy, I go there, I only speak to those I know, say salam, and the rest of my brothers I don't know, the masjid just seems to have a circle of people, asian mostly and tahts it.

It's a long thing, I mean there are also other masjids, which I love, in Brixton, Streatham, they stay open alot of the time, one of them hold talks, the brotherhood is more shown between people of all races, you dont have to be an older guy to be shown respect, it seems effortless in the these masjids, in the other, real brotherhood, and I think it comes from really truly following the Sunnah.

Helena
11-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Assalamu Aleykum,

Ok, for example, theres this masjid I go to, they shut after prayer and so on, there is no communication between those who run it and other generation, I mean am a young guy, I go there, I only speak to those I know, say salam, and the rest of my brothers I don't know, the masjid just seems to have a circle of people, asian mostly and tahts it.

It's a long thing, I mean there are also other masjids, which I love, in Brixton, Streatham, they stay open alot of the time, one of them hold talks, the brotherhood is more shown between people of all races, you dont have to be an older guy to be shown respect, it seems effortless in the these masjids, in the other, real brotherhood, and I think it comes from really truly following the Sunnah.
after which prayer is it shut down? its not the masjid makes it harder..ppl involved in it....are making things harder..i guess...

it shud be opened for every prayer inshalah...closed certain time when its not in use...

Umar001
11-06-2006, 09:31 AM
after which prayer is it shut down? its not the masjid makes it harder..ppl involved in it....are making things harder..i guess...

it shud be opened for every prayer inshalah...closed certain time when its not in use...
Assalamu aleykum,

Well by masjid I mean the brothers in power as such, anyhow, this thread is for your poem, hope you get more feedback :)

Helena
11-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Assalamu aleykum,

Well by masjid I mean the brothers in power as such, anyhow, this thread is for your poem, hope you get more feedback :)
hope i do inshalah...erm dnt i deserve something in return?;D ;D ;D

Umar001
11-06-2006, 09:38 AM
hope i do inshalah...erm dnt i deserve something in return?;D ;D ;D
You asking me? Eid has gone, no more presents! lol

Helena
11-06-2006, 09:39 AM
You asking me? Eid has gone, no more presents! lol
okie dokie...imsad imsad imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!