/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Nasheeds Section

kadafi
06-27-2005, 07:26 AM
:sl:

A new media directory (embedded in to the forum) has been added, for more info see, click here

Here you can post suggestions or comments pertainin' to the nasheeds section. Tell us what you like and what you not like, -- tell us any nasheeds that you want to see there. Bear in mind that you also have the ability to upload your favorite nasheeds and can be enjoyed by the rest of the forum members.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
06-27-2005, 10:33 PM
:sl:

Is it only for nasheeds or for other media files as well (qur'an recitation?).

And secondly, the jukebox doesn't seem to work for me. I click on a file and the player is doesn't do anything. See pic:

attachmentphp?attachmentid158 -

kadafi
06-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Hmm,

I'm aware that you're using MAC brother ansar, but have you tried clicking on play when you click on the file?

Atleast wait 10 sec before the file plays (it's buffering first)

If it still doesn't work, notify me again.

kadafi
06-28-2005, 08:18 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

Please voice your complaints regardin' the nasheeds here. Any problems that appear in the process of playin' the nasheeds should be posted here.

Jazaka'Allahu Khairun in advance

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.