/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I Promote..

Umar001
11-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Can I promote this website, only for the simple reason that they do a QU'ran memorisation thing, I see the one here is kinda not going as much as it should.

They do two ayat a day and then when they finish they do shura and pick the next Surah,

I think they are starting a new one this week,

These are the ones they've done so far:

Surah....
1.Luqman
2.As-Sajdah
3.Ar-Rahman
4.Al-Furqan
5.Al-waqiah
6.alMuminoon
7.ashShoora
8.alHujuraat
9.alNajm
10.alHajj
11.Ibrahim
12.Yousuf
13.Al-Noor
14-YaaSeen
15-Maryam

Am abit down to see that Najm, Maryam, YaaSeen, Rahman, SAjdah and Muminoon have gone, but inshaALlah still Im going to go join

I think I read in the rules that I cant really publicise a website unless I go there and publicise this website, though I cant really do that since I dont know if they'll allow me.

Anyhow, its a website where Muhammad Shareef is an admin, I think :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
11-08-2006, 08:55 PM
You talking about Al Maghrib? Yes sure, go ahead. We only ask those people who have websites of their own to add our link to their site too.

Umar001
11-08-2006, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
You talking about Al Maghrib? Yes sure, go ahead. We only ask those people who have websites of their own to add our link to their site too.
Fo shizzle, yes, and I was thinking maybe we could just relay what they do there here, cos im gonna go there anyhow, so i might jus keep it upto date here, I dont know.

Anyhow check the bro section ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.