/* */

PDA

View Full Version : true muslim

One Man Army
11-14-2006, 09:25 PM
It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one.

First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
One Man Army
11-14-2006, 09:59 PM
opinions on above post please?

chacha_jalebi
11-14-2006, 10:01 PM
go away :p lol

naa rightly said brother:D:D

this faith is the faith of Allah (swt) and all the Prophets (as) RasoolAllah (saw) is the last ambiya of this deen!!

lol thats my input theres not much we can say :p

One Man Army
11-14-2006, 10:09 PM
The Temple of Mecca is hidden within your mind, if you only knew it. ||2||

That should be your prayer, to administer justice. Let your Kalma be the knowledge of the unknowable Lord.

Spread your prayer mat by conquering your five desires, and you shall recognize the true religion.

Recognize Your Lord and Master, and fear Him within your heart; conquer your egotism, and make it worthless.

As you see yourself, see others as well; only then will you become a partner in heaven.

The clay is one, but it has taken many forms; I recognize the One Lord within them all.

Says Kabeer, I have abandoned paradise, and reconciled my mind to hell

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
One Man Army
11-14-2006, 10:50 PM
chacha jalebi ji this is not said by me, but rather the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.