/* */

PDA

View Full Version : simple quest, how old are we gna be in jannah?

Helena
11-14-2006, 09:42 PM
:sl:

in uni me and mates were discussing about jannah...we raised a question how old are we gna be in jannah?(if we do enter jannah...inshalah,inshalah,inshalah)

some were saying 16 or 30? thats gonna be forever?

any hadiths/quranic evidence to show this inshalah.

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
11-14-2006, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I read 33 somewhere, the age of Hazrat Isa A.S?
so your saying were gna be 33..even including male and female at the age of hazrat Isa(AS)?

chacha_jalebi
11-14-2006, 09:47 PM
we enter jannah in our youth, because of the hadiths where RasoolAllah (sal allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said to the old woman as a joke, old people dont go to heaven, lol and she start cryin, then he said, "you enter jannah as your a youth"

so erm :p youth in moi eyes is 16 - 21 :p :D:D:D

BlissfullyJaded
11-14-2006, 09:57 PM

Another aspect of their beauty is that they will have no body hair, and will look as if their eyes are anointed with kohl. Each of them will enter Paradise aged thirty-three, the age of strength, vitality and youth.
Ahmad and at-Tirmidhi report from Mu'aadh ibn Jabal (Radiallahu Anhu that the Messenger of Allaah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said,
"The people of Paradise will enter Paradise hairless, looking as if their eyes are ringed with kohl, aged thirty three."
[Saheeh al-Jaami' 6/337, no. 7928]

That applies to men and women. Allahu a'lam. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
11-15-2006, 03:24 AM
someone said to me people will enter paradise at thei fittest age whic is 21

Woodrow
11-15-2006, 03:34 AM
I suspect that when we enter Jannah age will become meaningless and we will wonder why it was even a concern for us.

mohammed farah
11-15-2006, 03:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I suspect that when we enter Jannah age will become meaningless and we will wonder why it was even a concern for us.
you got a good point there:)

sister_fatimah
11-15-2006, 03:45 AM
As salaamu 'alaykum

There is a hadith that says at age of 33 years old .
I have the hadith in spanish :cry: , opps, anyway i write it , maybe someone can translate it , insha allah

Ahmad y Tirmidhi transmitieron de Mu'adh Ibn Yabal , que el Mensajero de Allah (sws) dijo:

"Las personas del Paraiso entrarán al Paraiso son vello en el cuerpo, con los ojos delineados con Kohl, y la edad de treinta y tres años"

Sahih Al Yâmi' 6/ 337. Hadith number 7928

sister_fatimah
11-15-2006, 03:48 AM
* sin vello

- Qatada -
11-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Tafsir Ibn Kathir on part of Surah Waqi'a

(Verily, We have created them a special creation. And made them virgins.`Urub, Atrab. For those on the right.) The Ayat describe the women who will be on the beds and couches, but since mentioning the beds hints to them, they were not directly mentioned. For instance, Allah said that Sulayman said,

[إِذْ عُرِضَ عَلَيْهِ بِالْعَشِىِّ الصَّـفِنَـتُ الْجِيَادُ - فَقَالَ إِنِّى أَحْبَبْتُ حُبَّ الْخَيْرِ عَن ذِكْرِ رَبِى حَتَّى تَوَارَتْ بِالْحِجَابِ ]

(When there were displayed before him, in the afternoon, well-trained horses of the highest breed. He said, "I did love the good instead of remembering my Lord,'' till the time was over, and it had hidden in the veil (of night).) (38:31-32), "it'' (Tawarat) refers to the sun setting, according to the scholars of Tafsir. Al-Akhfash said that Ayah,

[إِنَّآ أَنشَأْنَـهُنَّ]

(Verily, We have created them), implied the maidens of Paradise although it did not mention them directly. Abu `Ubaydah said that they were mentioned before in Allah's statement,

[وَحُورٌ عِينٌ - كَأَمْثَـلِ اللُّؤْلُؤِ الْمَكْنُونِ ]

(And Hur (fair females) with wide lovely eyes. Like preserved pearls.) Therefore, Allah's statement,

[إِنَّآ أَنشَأْنَـهُنَّ]

(Verily, We have created them), meaning, in the other life, after they became old in this life, they were brought back while virgin, youthful, being delightfully passionate with their husbands, beautiful, kind and cheerful. Abu Dawud At-Tayalisi recorded that Anas said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«يُعْطَى الْمُؤْمِنُ فِي الْجَنَّةِ قُوَّةَ كَذَا وَكَذَا فِي النِّسَاء»

(In Paradise, the believer will be given such and such strength for women.) Anas said, "I asked, `O Allah's Messenger! Will one be able to do that' He said,

«يُعْطَى قُوَّةَ مِائَة»

(He will be given the strength of a hundred (men).)'' At-Tirmidhi also recorded it and said, "Sahih Gharib.'' Abu Al-Qasim At-Tabarani recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah was asked, "O Allah's Messenger! Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Paradise'' He said,

«إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لَيَصِلُ فِي الْيَوْمِ إِلَى مِائَةِ عَذْرَاء»

(The man will be able to have sexual intercourse with a hundred virgins in one day.) Al-Hafiz Abu `Abdullah Al-Maqdisi said, "In my view, this Hadith meets the criteria of the Sahih, and Allah knows best.'' Allah's statement,

[عُرُباً]

(`Urub,) Sa`id bin Jubayr reported that Ibn `Abbas said, "They are in an infatuated state with their husbands, haven't you ever seen a she-camel in heat She is like that.'' Ad-Dahhak reported from Ibn `Abbas who said, "The Urub and their husbands are their sweet hearts, and they are their husbands' sweet hearts.'' Similar was said by `Abdullah bin Sarjis, Mujahid, `Ikrimah, Abu Al-`Aliyah, Yahya bin Abi Kathir, `Atiyah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and others. Ad-Dahhak reported from Ibn `Abbas;

[أَتْرَاباً]

(Atrab), means "They will be of one age, thirty-three years old.'' Mujahid said, "Equal (age).'' And in a different narration, "Similar (age).'' `Atiyah said, "Comparative.'' Allah said,

[لاًّصْحَـبِ الْيَمِينِ

]
(For those on the right.) meaning, these women were created, kept or given in marriage to those on the right. It appears that the meaning here is that they were created for those on the right side, because Allah said,

[إِنَّآ أَنشَأْنَـهُنَّ إِنشَآءً - فَجَعَلْنَـهُنَّ أَبْكَـراً - عُرُباً أَتْرَاباً - لاًّصْحَـبِ الْيَمِينِ

]
(Verily, We have created them a special creation. And made them virgins. `Urub, Atrab. For those on the right.) This is the view of Ibn Jarir. It is possible that Allah's statement,

[لاًّصْحَـبِ الْيَمِينِ

]
(For those on the right.) refers to the description that came just before,

[عُرُباً أَتْرَاباً - لاًّصْحَـبِ الْيَمِينِ ]

(Atrab. For those on the right.) meaning, in their age. Al-Bukhari and Muslim recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«أَوَّلُ زُمْرَةٍ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ عَلَى صُورَةِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ، وَالَّذِينَ يَلُونَهُمْ عَلَى ضَوْءِ أَشَدِّ كَوْكَبٍ دُرِّيَ فِي السَّمَاءِ إِضَاءَةً، لَا يَبُولُونَ، وَلَا يَتَغَوَّطُونَ، وَلَا يَتْفُلُونَ، وَلَا يَتَمَخَّطُونَ، أَمْشَاطُهُمُ الذَّهَبُ، وَرَشْحُهُمُ الْمِسْكُ، وَمَجَامِرُهُمُ الْأَلُوَّةُ، وَأَزْوَاجُهُمُ الْحُورُ الْعِينُ، أَخْلَاقُهُمْ عَلَى خُلُقِ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ، عَلَى صُورَةِ أَبِيهِمْ آدَمَ، سِتُّونَ ذِرَاعًا فِي السَّمَاء»

(The first group to enter Paradise will be (shining) like the moon when it is full. The next group will be like the most radiant planet in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit or blow their noses. Their combs will be of gold and their sweat of musk; and censers of aloeswood will be used. Their wives will be from Al-Hur Al-`Ayn. Their shape will be similar to each other, the shape of their father `Adam, sixty cubits high in the sky.) Allah's statement,

[ثُلَّةٌ مِّنَ الاٌّوَّلِينَ وَثُلَّةٌ مِّنَ الاٌّخِرِينَ

]
(A multitude of those will be from the first generation. And a multitude of those will be from the later generations.) means, a multitude of those on the right will come from the earlier generations and a multitude from the latter generations.

http://www.theholybook.org/en/a.48048.html

Rabi'ya
11-15-2006, 02:15 PM

good thread...thats cleared up something which has been on my mind for a bit.

jazakAllah kheir to the thread starteer and the repliers:)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2006, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
we enter jannah in our youth, because of the hadiths where RasoolAllah (sal allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said to the old woman as a joke, old people dont go to heaven, lol and she start cryin, then he said, "you enter jannah as your a youth"

so erm :p youth in moi eyes is 16 - 21 :p :D:D:D
on the other hand ulama regard youth in islam to be between 16-40 :p this is because of the hadith where rasullulah saws says sieze five before they seize you, your youth before your old age :p. So 33 can be seen as youth

(Atrab), means "They will be of one age, thirty-three years old.'' Mujahid said, "Equal (age).'' And in a different narration, "Similar (age).'' `Atiyah said, "Comparative.'' Allah said,

JazakAllah khair fi-sab, u sheikh you :p

- Qatada -
11-15-2006, 02:28 PM
:salamext:

Science also shows that the highest point in a males and females strength is at the age of 33 [in regard to hormonal matters it reaches at its highest point, after that it will start dropping again.] wa Allaahu a'lam.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2006, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Science also shows that the highest point in a males and females strength is at the age of 33. wa Allaahu a'lam.
ye mashaAllah. so we should all be tryin to build ourselves up to reach that age and benefit islaam inshaAllah.

bro are you sure its male AND female? subhanAllah didnt kno that :)

i thot since females have longer lifespan it mightav been different :p

Also was the prophet saws considered to be old when he recieved the revelations? because he was forty right? and accordin to ulama thats the end of youth :eek:

Umar001
11-15-2006, 02:34 PM
I dont think it has anything to do with Isa peace be upon him.

Also, the spanish said 33.

shariff
11-15-2006, 03:05 PM
well i think we will be the age of 20 i believe anyway all males and females will be the same age dats 4 sure adn we all will be beautiful and living in jenna forever and ever never lasting inshallah if god will.................

Umar001
11-15-2006, 03:07 PM
what makes you think 20 sis?

- Qatada -
11-15-2006, 03:41 PM
The ages of the people of Paradise

Question:

How old will you be in heaven(both men and women) for eternity?.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The people of Paradise will enter Paradise in the most perfect and beautiful form, in the form of their father Adam (peace be upon him), whom Allaah created with His own hand and perfected his form and made his shape beautiful. Everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah created Adam in his form, sixty cubits tall… and everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam, sixty cubits tall…”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5873; Muslim, 7092

With regard to their ages, they will all enter Paradise at the age of strength and youth, thirty-three years old. It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Jabal that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of Paradise will enter Paradise hairless, beardless with their eyes anointed with kohl, aged thirty or thirty-three years.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2545. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 7928

It was also narrated by Ahmad (8505) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), with the words “thirty three years old”, with no doubt.
Ahmad Shaakir said: its isnaad is hasan.

O Allaah, we ask You for Paradise and the words and deeds that will bring us closer to it.

Islam Q&A

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=20469&ln=eng&txt=youth%20of%20paradi se%20hasan

al Amaanah
11-15-2006, 03:53 PM

^^ Ameen!

Younus
11-16-2006, 05:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
[INDENT][CENTER]The ages of the people of Paradise

With regard to their ages, they will all enter Paradise at the age of strength and youth, thirty-three years old. It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Jabal that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of Paradise will enter Paradise hairless, beardless with their eyes anointed with kohl, aged thirty or thirty-three years.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2545. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 7928

So will the jannatis have bald heads :?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Younus

So will the jannatis have bald heads :?

no it excludes the hair on the head lol :p

Younus
11-16-2006, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
no it excludes the hair on the head lol :p
How are you so sure ? It has been mentioned as hairless but nowhere has it been said that it excludes the hair on the head :hmm:

Malaikah
11-16-2006, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
I dont think it has anything to do with Isa peace be upon him.

I thought there was a hadith that said we will have the age of Isa pbuh? :?

Allahu a'3lim though...

Younus
11-16-2006, 12:23 PM
^^^ we will be thirty three years old in jannah inshaaAllah

and that is the age when Isa 'alayhis-salaam was lifted to the heaven by Allah.

but the age of jannatis in jannah has not got anything to do with the age of to do with 'Isa 'alayhis-salaam, I think. :hmm:

Allah knows best.

lolwatever
11-16-2006, 12:29 PM
There is a hadeeth which states that they will enter Paradise “aged thirty-three years” (narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2545; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Takhreej al-Mishkaat, 5634). Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said concerning this age: “There is obvious wisdom behind this, for it is the most perfect age at which one is most able to enjoy physical pleasures, and the age at which one's health and strength are most perfect.” (Haadi al-Arwaah, p. 111).
http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=22...adise%20thirty

IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 01:13 PM
How are you so sure ? It has been mentioned as hairless but nowhere has it been said that it excludes the hair on the head :hmm:
im sure i read that we're gnna hav hair on our heads lol, now im gnna hav to search !!

- Qatada -
11-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Allaahu a'lam, if the person desires hair in jannah - they may be able to wish for it insha'Allaah.

Younus
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM

mashaaAllah good smart reply brother Fi_Sabilillah :happy:

Umar001
11-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I dont know how relible the sources are that say Jesus ws taken up at the age of 33, and Jesys is gona come back anyway so thats not hiw whole life

anyhow, peace be upon jesus.

Younus
11-16-2006, 05:16 PM

I was just having a go at it :okay: ;D Actually we will have hair on our heads in jannah inshaaAllah :D
inshaaAllah we will have hair on our heads :D, because the people of jannah will be in the most beautiful form inshaaAllah, and inshaaAllah each jannati will have a hoor :D, and the description of hoor's beauty is there are in several places in the Qur'an.
inshaaAllah people in jannah will have hair on their heads :D and the people of jannah will be in the most beautiful form inshaaAllah :D

Allah knows best.

lolwatever
11-16-2006, 06:37 PM
^ lol wat makes u think u need to hav hair to be beautiful... that's on this dunya.. jannah is something beyond our imagination.

It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Jabal that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of Paradise will enter Paradise hairless and beardless, with kohl-rimmed eyes, all thirty or thirty-three years old.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2545).
http://behold--thepowerofcheese.spac...D7B!1550.entry

:)

But if someone for some reason asks for it, they'll get it insh coz in jannah u get watever u want.

Younus
11-17-2006, 06:23 AM

lolwatever, mashaaAllah you quoted one of the paragraphs from that link :), but inshaaAllah I am posting the whole sub-topic ;) which deals with the people of paradise, because in that, there is a very important point to be noted which gives the indication that jannatis will have hair on their heads inshaaAllah.

Description of the people of Paradise:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first group to enter Paradise will look like the moon when it is full; then those who follow them will look like the brightest star in the sky. They will not urinate or defecate, spit or blow their noses. Their combs will be of gold, their sweat will be musk, their incense burners will be of aloes-wood. Their wives will be al-hoor al-‘iyn and they will all look alike, like their father Adam, sixty cubits tall.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3149; Muslim, 2834)

It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Jabal that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of Paradise will enter Paradise hairless and beardless, with kohl-rimmed eyes, all thirty or thirty-three years old.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2545).

This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 8072.

And Allaah knows best.

So there appears the word combs which gives the indication that jannatis will have hair on their heads inshaaAllah.

Allah knows best.

SirZubair
11-17-2006, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

As a wise man once said to me sometime ago,.. "Why worry about what you will see in Heaven?Why worry about how old you will be, what you will look like etc..? Worry about how you are going to get there, worry about what you are doing to secure a place for you in heaven"

lolwatever
11-17-2006, 08:26 AM
salams bro
but its good 2learn more about jannah coz it makes us even love it more.. otherwie Allah wouldnt hav told us so much detailed and nor would hsi prophet :)

but i agree in the sense that spending all ur life askin about it and not doing anythign to achieve it is a problem.

tc salams

Malaikah
11-17-2006, 08:49 AM
So there appears the word combs which gives the indication that jannatis will have hair on their heads inshaaAllah.

Ohh mashaallah, lol great point! (and what a relief lol):thumbs_up

lolwatever
11-17-2006, 09:19 AM

lolwatever, mashaaAllah you quoted one of the paragraphs from that link :), but inshaaAllah I am posting the whole sub-topic ;) which deals with the people of paradise, because in that, there is a very important point to be noted which gives the indication that jannatis will have hair on their heads inshaaAllah.

Description of the people of Paradise:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first group to enter Paradise will look like the moon when it is full; then those who follow them will look like the brightest star in the sky. They will not urinate or defecate, spit or blow their noses. Their combs will be of gold, their sweat will be musk, their incense burners will be of aloes-wood. Their wives will be al-hoor al-‘iyn and they will all look alike, like their father Adam, sixty cubits tall.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3149; Muslim, 2834)

This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 8072.

And Allaah knows best.

Allah knows best.

jazak allah khayr :) i must admit i didn't pay attention to that coz i only searched for the word hairless :hiding:

asma2
11-17-2006, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
jazak allah khayr :) i must admit i didn't pay attention to that coz i only searched for the word hairless :hiding:
thanks ive learn more about paradise:okay: :happy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.