/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In the BBC

AhlaamBella
11-16-2006, 09:18 PM
I really want to get into the BBC when I have finished my education. Mostly journalism and documentaries. I was wondering if by any chance there is anyone in this forum with links to the BBC?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-16-2006, 10:41 PM
salam

yes links with BBC

i know..but i dont know how i will get in touch with this person..lol..

am not joking this person has..but lemmi see....

cant promise anything...:D:D:D

am not going to chat about this person because this person also come on to this forum lol..and this person did work with the BBC and this person may not know that i know so this person is unknown....

wasalam.

AhlaamBella
11-18-2006, 05:43 PM
*raises eyebrows* O-kay. lol I think I understood lol

limitless
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
:sl:

Why aren't you interested in CNN?? :rollseyes Curious to know :) .

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Thinker
11-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Because CNN is controlled by Jews

AhlaamBella
11-18-2006, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Thinker
Because CNN is controlled by Jews
actually I just prefer the BBC

waji
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM

why not Al Jazeera International which is english channel
i heard that they had started their transmission in 2-3 days

Hijaabi22
11-24-2006, 10:44 PM
kewllllllllllll once u work 4 da bbc can I be in one of ya programmes :shade:

lol

Sabbir_1
11-25-2006, 12:24 AM
the media is controlled by the jews not just cnn.

u can be in one of those annoying kids programes where u sing songs and tell the kids join in. lol
Seriously if u eve watched these kids shows the grown up ppl act so childish even a kid wont act like that. crazy ppl.

England
11-25-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm sure you have to do a course on journalism. Like go to college.

The Ruler
11-25-2006, 07:53 PM

i think it'd be great having a muslim ukhti on a BBC programme :happy:...i'd be cheering you on from here ;)

but yeah...if i find any information that is relevant, i'd let you know ASAP insha'allah :)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
:salamext:

ukhtee i pray you achieve some support from some sort of media but first i want you to understand who controls the media:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=terrorstorm

^^ it will eventually show you how it is primarily israelli's that control the media and then ofcourse the government

The Ruler
11-25-2006, 08:02 PM

whether the jews or whoever controls the media, i dont think that it would affect a muslim if she works with it. i mean if you are there to portray the true picture of islam or something, i dont understand how the media being controlled by whoever plays a part in anything :confused:

if that is how things are then muslims doctors shouldnt work in state funded hospitals...no muslims should work anywhere under the control of non-muslims for that matter....:?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2006, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

whether the jews or whoever controls the media, i dont think that it would affect a muslim if she works with it. i mean if you are there to portray the true picture of islam or something, i dont understand how the media being controlled by whoever plays a part in anything :confused:

ok i'll let you know how, you see because the people who control the media dont like muslims (goverment/israelli's loads of other fishes) they wont let you use THEIR media to make yourself look good you see.

Take niqaab for an example how often do you see media used to make it look good on the mainstream? lol not very often. its already banned in many countries.

Main thing: It doesnt affect her IF she CAN get into media and make islam look good but BBC, the mainstream news channels. top papers etc are very unlikely to accept because they are controlled and they will not allow islam to look good.

if that is how things are then muslims doctors shouldnt work in state funded hospitals...no muslims should work anywhere under the control of non-muslims for that matter....:?

as the bengali's say "Amra tekhsi"

The Ruler
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

ok i'll let you know how, you see because the people who control the media dont like muslims (goverment/israelli's loads of other fishes) they wont let you use THEIR media to make yourself look good you see.

Take niqaab for an example how often do you see media used to make it look good on the mainstream? lol not very often. its already banned in many countries.

Main thing: It doesnt affect her IF she CAN get into media and make islam look good but BBC, the mainstream news channels. top papers etc are very unlikely to accept because they are controlled and they will not allow islam to look good.
ohhhhhhhhh....sorry i thought you meant somethingelse...but yes that is true :)...but if she can get hold of someone who has already been with the BBC, there is still a chance :D

format_quote Originally Posted by maze
as the bengali's say "Amra tekhsi"
amra tekinai...amra amader nijekey thekaisee...get me :)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2006, 08:18 PM

subhanAllah thats true ! we could always get more supporting roles in our community with the intention of uniting and helpin the muslims but every muslim is like all bout themself, baah !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!