/* */

PDA

View Full Version : youtube

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 02:55 AM
guys try this website www.youtube.com

search for, convert to islam,women islam, and anyother stuff you plenty of informative video clips about islam and anyother stuff you want to know its brilliant!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-jkbduEMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CjJVIiHC20

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-19-2006, 03:03 AM
Although there is plenty of good material posted on youtube the thing to remember there is also an awful lot of junk. I find it best to just go to any recommended links. Plus if you do not have high speed connection, it takes too long to load and I usually give up waiting before anything is fully loaded.

mohammed farah
11-19-2006, 03:20 AM
trust me youtube has alot of informations and lectures about islam same as google video but the one thing that i hate about youtube is that theres so many anti islam videos on there it unbelevable the amount of rubbish the videos talks about islam and also some videos might seem like there showing the islamic clips but it can accidently lead you to anti islamic racist videos.

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 03:28 AM
i came across and watched plenty of those anti islam videos my weekend is spoiled that why im still awake till now , couldnt do nothing this weekend, , spent past 2days on sleeping and seting on my laptop 97% of the times,doing absolutly nothing,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ninth_Scribe
11-21-2006, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Although there is plenty of good material posted on youtube the thing to remember there is also an awful lot of junk. I find it best to just go to any recommended links. Plus if you do not have high speed connection, it takes too long to load and I usually give up waiting before anything is fully loaded.
It's more for amusement and banter, like any other general public portal. I almost died laughing when I found the one where Zarqawi's latest video was inlined to a song by 50 Cent... That was hilarious! But if you want fine educational material, I wouldn't recommend YouTube... it's too easy to get distracted by all the other stuff that you find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N9EUd_42z0

Ninth Scribe

Skillganon
11-21-2006, 05:32 PM
You can try aswatalislam.net. You can dowload and watch.

mohammed farah
11-23-2006, 08:28 PM
and also www.turntoislam.com

Umar001
11-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Its abit upseting, they entitle videos "Muslim Revert" and so forth then you see them without hijab, abit upsetting :(

Les_Nubian
11-26-2006, 02:06 AM
Youtube is something awful.

There is a lot of CRAP on youtube when searching for things related to Islam (and in general), so my advice would be to be VERY careful when searching on youtube, and avoid the nonsense. That said, there are some very good lectures and documentaries, etcetera on youtube.

mohammed farah
11-26-2006, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Its abit upseting, they entitle videos "Muslim Revert" and so forth then you see them without hijab, abit upsetting :(
ok. then try this website. i always use it and it has evrything from documanteries to lectures:ace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.