PDA

View Full Version : iran president on holocaust



khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 03:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=137SJ8qILp0

tell me what you think
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GARY
11-19-2006, 03:48 AM
He's an idiot.
Reply

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 04:14 AM
Though I do not like the president, I believe he's one of the most misunderstood leaders of our time.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:16 AM
did you fully listen to the interview???

i dont support him, but i think he has point,
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
GARY
11-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Thinker
Though I do not like the president, I believe he's one of the most misunderstood leaders of our time.
I do agree with this.

He also is very shrewd, and I will make the rash assumption that he is a master when it comes to chess.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:19 AM
do you guys agree with the fact that some governments like, british,american are trying to build empire??? and occupying and plundering and colonyzing others??
do you agree that they are same pirot as they use to be except that they use little politic to correct themselves???this is what his talking about,
Reply

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:21 AM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
do you guys agree with the fact that some governments like, british,american are trying to build empire??? and occupying and plundering and colonyzing others??
do you agree that they are same pirot as they use to be except that they use little politic to correct themselves???this is what his talking about,
Huh?
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:22 AM
please wat che clips before making judgment,

at least when it comes to western governments he is almost the only one who tells the truth about them, and is not ass kisser, this is my point.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:23 AM
watch*
Reply

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 04:25 AM
Originally Posted by GARY
I do agree with this.

He also is very shrewd, and I will make the rash assumption that he is a master when it comes to chess.
LOL, if only president Bush was ask clever :D
Reply

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:26 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Thinker
LOL, if only president Bush was ask clever :D
Bush doesn't have to be "clever". The United States would function just the same with or without him as president.
Reply

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
Bush doesn't have to be "clever". The United States would function just the same with or without him as president.
Please elaborate. If Bush wasnt president, I doubt there would be a war i Iraq.
Reply

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:33 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Thinker
Please elaborate. If Bush wasnt president, I doubt there would be a war i Iraq.
My point was that Bush says yes or no, but the ideas and the foreign policy decisions are formed and presented by his advisors and government think tanks. I don't know if the War in Iraq would have happened with a different president or not, that is 20/20 stuff that doesn't have an answer, but Bush didn't come up with the Bush foreign policy program himself.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:41 AM
i think it hasnt got much to do with 9/11 and iraq,its in their intrest to role all the world, look at their background,their past!! england is only been there for maximum of 1000years, how many war have they been involved??how many of their people and other countries have they killed? in the name of peace? see what they intrest is, politic and economy (goes hand by hand), they want to role all world and they work toward this aim, and 9/11 was another good chance,
we should look at it from outside the box!!
Reply

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:43 AM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
i think it hasnt got much to do with 9/11 and iraq,its in their intrest to role all the world, look at their background,their past!! england is only been there for maximum of 1000years, how many war have they been involved??how many of their people and other countries have they killed? in the name of peace? see what they intrest is, politic and economy (goes hand by hand), they want to role all world and they work toward this aim, and 9/11 was another good chance,
we should look at it from outside the box!!
"outside the box" meaning we should believe Bush planned 9-11 along with Tony Blair on their mad quest for world domination? Yeah, right.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:48 AM
no i didnt say, that 9/111 happened and it was wrong i dont support it,
but what im saying is that that shouldbt ne used as an excuse to plunderand occupy other countries,
pple like tony and bush are willing to occupy and plunder and they do it regardless of 9/11 they are just looking for excuse thats why im saying. ist clear??is yes ,do u agree??
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:49 AM
**no i didnt say, that 9/11 didnt happen, and i think it was wrong, i dont support it**
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:50 AM
and agree that it was organized by terrorist,
Reply

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
no i didnt say, that 9/111 happened and it was wrong i dont support it,
but what im saying is that that shouldbt ne used as an excuse to plunderand occupy other countries,
pple like tony and bush are willing to occupy and plunder and they do it regardless of 9/11 they are just looking for excuse thats why im saying. ist clear??is yes ,do u agree??
Well yes, I do agree that no politician or world leader should take advantage of a tragedy in order to further a personal agenda. I believe that is what happened with Hitler and Germany after the massive hyper-inflation post-WWI. Germany needed a villain, and it became the Jews. So absolutely, no tragedy should be exploited.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:57 AM
the question is still not answered,, do u think that what i said describes us and uk government??
do u see them as government which is taking advantage??of 9/11 and looking for excuse to occupy and plunder??and have been doing this in past years? do u agree that history proofs that they are acting as pirot?? or you just think they are peacefull ???government who are helping and their first priority is to fight dictators and help poor?
their first priority is not themself???
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 05:01 AM
we have to be very precise when it comes to theml,
there is a diffrence between

Charity
business
rip off business
and pirot

even thou they act like a rip off busines and pirot they claim to be peacefull !!!
this is what im not happy about it.
i most have been very nice to view them as rip off business rather than pirot.:)
Reply

Trumble
11-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
do you guys agree with the fact that some governments like, british,american are trying to build empire??? and occupying and plundering and colonyzing others??

No. Which countries are being 'occupied', 'plundered' and 'colonised' by the Americans and British?

If your answer is either 'Iraq' or 'Afghanistan', I suggest you obtain a dictionary and find out what those words actually mean.
Reply

Muezzin
11-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Ohhh....kaaay.

Please refrain from insulting each other with all this 'evil American' rhetoric (at least, that's what it looked like).

Also, try not to derail the thread into yet another 9/11 conspiracy theory. The first post was asking about members' reactions to the videos of the Iranian President.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Trumble
No. Which countries are being 'occupied', 'plundered' and 'colonised' by the Americans and British?

If your answer is either 'Iraq' or 'Afghanistan', I suggest you obtain a dictionary and find out what those words actually mean.
no im not talking about 9/11 afghanistan and iraq, im talking in general about american and british governments intrest, and based on history its clear what their intrest is.
do you really honestly belive someone would do all this just because they want freedom for other people???is this is what you are telling me??

in uk sometime i cant go to the pub and pisss for free, you are telling me they are spending billion and billion of pound to bring peace to some afghans???and its not about protecting their intrest ?!?!?
unfurtunately history says diffrent things!!!!

you also deniying of the fact that they colonyzed many countries already?!?!!?

i advise you to browse and read books about their intrest and make sure you read books from all over the world not only written by author from within one society so you get better and clearer view.
Reply

Trumble
11-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
do you really honestly belive someone would do all this just because they want freedom for other people???is this is what you are telling me??
Nope, and it wasn't what I was telling you. Although military interventions have been made for that purpose - Kosovo springs to mind. 'Protecting interests', does not necessitate 'plundering', 'colonization' or even 'occupation', and you have failed to answer my question as to where you think those things are occuring.

unfurtunately history says diffrent things!!!!

you also deniying of the fact that they colonyzed many countries already?!?!!?
Nope. The British colonised many, including what is now the United States. But my question has to be, so what? What does history have to do with it? The British Empire is long gone. And what was the last country the US 'colonized'?

i advise you to browse and read books about their intrest and make sure you read books from all over the world not only written by author from within one society so you get better and clearer view.
With respect, you are hardly in position to lecture anybody about acquiring a "better and clearer view"!
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
If this guy is so great, why can't THIS site, an Islamic site, be accessed in Iran. It's blocked, just like they do in other totalitarian states. Ever wonder why no one from Iran posts on this site ? It's because Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs don't like free discussion and thought.
Reply

IzakHalevas
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
Please read this:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...de-public.html
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Nope, and it wasn't what I was telling you. Although military interventions have been made for that purpose - Kosovo springs to mind. 'Protecting interests', does not necessitate 'plundering', 'colonization' or even 'occupation', and you have failed to answer my question as to where you think those things are occuring.



Nope. The British colonised many, including what is now the United States. But my question has to be, so what? What does history have to do with it? The British Empire is long gone. And what was the last country the US 'colonized'?

"!
whats is their intrest which they are protecting it ?!?!!? taking advantage of poor in the name of peace??

whats is the definition of colonyzing ???

**** what im saying is that we can help poor and fight dectators in a peace full manner,withouth colonyzing them!!!!! withouth taking advantage of them later on!!! withouth doing what they did to india etc, they are not really fighting and helping for peace they are just using this as an excuse they main priority and intrest is not peace...*****
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by luvziran
If this guy is so great, why can't THIS site, an Islamic site, be accessed in Iran. It's blocked, just like they do in other totalitarian states. Ever wonder why no one from Iran posts on this site ? It's because Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs don't like free discussion and thought.
i never said his is great,thats another matter
Reply

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
whats is their intrest which they are protecting it ?!?!!? taking advantage of poor in the name of peace??

whats is the definition of colonyzing ???

**** what im saying is that we can help poor and fight dectators in a peace full manner,withouth colonyzing them!!!!! withouth taking advantage of them later on!!! withouth doing what they did to india etc, they are not really fighting and helping for peace they are just using this as an excuse they main priority and intrest is not peace...*****
I still think you need to pick up a dictionary and find the word "colonization"...
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-19-2006, 04:55 PM
STICK TO THE TOPIC, NOT 9/11 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
ok im done lol
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
colonize= When large numbers of people or animals colonize a place, they go to live there and make it their home

this doesnt sound like what english are doing, they are taking politic power of land in their hand!!! i dont see many english going to india for example to live there for peace, no one want to do that these days !!! they just go there for politic its the english government that going there and messing about this is what im talking about
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
you seems to be very proud of colonizying, and beiing positive about it.
you see diffrent face behind this be more realistic.
do you often read book and watch foregin media ??? where do u live ??
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
...do you really honestly belive someone would do all this just because they want freedom for other people???...

Pretty cynical. What about Bosnia and Somalia. No oil, but the U.S. helped anyway



in uk sometime i cant go to the pub and pisss for free,

These people are in business, not to provide free restroom access to non-patrons. Next time belly up to the bar and buy a soda, then use the restroom.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 05:31 PM
if course they cant act pure pirate as I have said it previously, they have to show some manner they have to cover it somehow, so we think they are looking for peace,thats why i call them modern pirate (politic+old pirate). you just proved what im saying.

or better way of saying it "legal robbers"!!!! of course they going to find some excuse and politically justify it !!!
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 05:33 PM
we have to be very precise when it comes to theml,
there is a diffrence between

Charity
business
rip off business
and pirate

if they are any thing beyond business then we cant claim they are peace full!
wherer would you put them?
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
And how is the U.S. stealing oil (if that's what you are implying) when we are paying almost $60 a barrel for it ? 'Pirates' don't pay for their 'booty'.
Reply

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by luvziran
And how is the U.S. stealing oil (if that's what you are implying) when we are paying almost $60 a barrel for it ? 'Pirates' don't pay for their 'booty'.
You Iranian??
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Its Irani, not Iranian :D
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 07:22 PM
you being soo positive about it, you hiding all their negative factors and not agreeing about their weaknesses and trying to cover it up by bringing other factors up,

its in their intrest to rob and they do it if possible ok??? even if they pay billion dollar for oil for whatever reason, - if its in ur intrest to rob and you do it couple of times and you are still the same person with same intres then pple should be able to call you pirate and they will, and this is not peace,

why dont you want to agree with such a simple factor????
they do peacefull stuff, they do help others to certain limit but its not their ****ing priority to be peacefull and help me and you for free, its more of a rip off business, like we help only if you do this for us ..... etc,
a peacefull person helps poor with no questions asked.or at least peacefull or make sense question asked, not rip off
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-19-2006, 07:25 PM
ahh bro, dont cuss, InshAllah...:)
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
...but its not their ****ing priority to be peacefull ...



Do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?
Reply

Umar001
11-19-2006, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpfD5d_s59s

He thanks americans?

The more I watch this guy the more reasonable he seems, well except the part about him feeling an aura around him
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpfD5d_s59s... well except the part about him feeling an aura around him

And maybe this stuff...


Iranian President Sees End of World Order
Kenneth R. Timmerman, NewsMax.com
Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2006


In a country of religious zealots, the extremism of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has even his own countrymen sounding alarms


Dissidents within Iran say their country's president is such a crazed fanatic that he will try to usher in the end of the world as we know it.



On Dec. 16, gunmen opened fire on the motorcade of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as he toured the southeastern province of Sistan, along Iran's border with Pakistan.




According to news reports, Ahmadinejad's personal bodyguard and driver were killed in the ambush, although the president was unhurt. The government-controlled media in Tehran attributed the attack to "bandits," a term used to denote a wide range of armed groups, from drug dealers to opposition guerrillas.

But in this case, the attack may have been part of a plot to remove the Iranian president by a faction within the ruling clergy. At least, so believes a Western source who has just returned from talks with top officials in Tehran.



The faction seeking to remove Ahmadinejad does not object to the substance of the Iranian president's repeated vows to "wipe Israel from the map" and destroy America. Nor do they believe Iran should abandon its secret nuclear weapons program, top Iranian government officials said, according to the source.

Rather, they object to the fact that he has made such comments openly and without ambiguity. They believe that his frankness dangerously exposes them to attack from the United States, Israel or both.



"This guy is not a politician," the source quoted one top Iranian official as saying. "He is certifiably insane. And he is obsessed with the Imam Zaman," the legendary 12th imam, or Imam Mahdi, whom many Shiite Muslims believe will return in the "end times" after a period of horrific battles, famine and pestilence.



Americans may find it curious that government officials in Tehran, who have actively supported the Islamic republic for years, object to Ahmadinejad's religious zealotry. After all, this comes in a regime whose constitution declares that the supreme leader is God's representative on earth whose edicts can not be challenged by elected representatives.


But for more than two decades, Iranian leaders such as former President Hashemi Rafsanjani have walked a fine line between openly defying the United States and conducting covert aggression through terrorists and sophisticated intelligence operations. Under Ahmadinejad, these officials believe, that fine line has been crossed.


Ahmadinejad's messianic beliefs and his obsession with the 12th imam have become an open subject of debate in Tehran. Meeting with his cabinet shortly after taking office last August, the new president reportedly had Cabinet members sign a loyalty oath to the 12th imam, which they dropped into a well near where the Shiite messiah is believed to be hiding.


In September, when Ahmadinejad took the podium to address the United Nations in New York City, he felt surrounded by light. It wasn't the stage lighting, he said. It was a light from heaven.


He related his otherworldly experience in a videotaped meeting with a prominent ayatollah in Tehran. A transcript of his comments and sections of the videotape wound up on a hard-line, pro-regime Web site, baztab.com


Ahmadinejad's "vision" at the United Nations could be dismissed as pure political posturing if it weren't for a string of similar statements and actions that clearly suggest he believes he is destined to bring about the return of the Shiite messiah.


The mystical 12th imam, who is venerated by many in Iran, disappeared as a child in the year 941. Shiite Muslims believe he will return and rule for seven years in perfect justice.


In a Nov. 16 speech in Tehran, Ahmadinejad said that the main mission of his government was to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi (May God Hasten His Reappearance)."


Reports in government media outlets in Tehran have quoted Ahmadinejad as having told regime officials that the 12th imam will reappear in two years. That was too much for Iranian legislator Akbar Alami, who publicly questioned Ahmadinejad's judgment, saying that even Islam's holiest figures have never made such claims.


At the same time he has made such statements, the new president has repeatedly vowed to pursue Iran's nuclear programs, in open defiance of the International Atomic Energy Agency and European Union negotiators.


While many Shiite Muslims worship the 12th imam, a previously secret society of powerful clerics, now openly advising the new president, are transforming these messianic beliefs into government policies.


Led by Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi, who frequently appears with Ahmadinejad, the Hojatieh society is considered by many Shiite Muslims as their own bona fide lunatic fringe. During the early years of the Islamic Revolution, even Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini found their beliefs too extreme for public commerce and sent them scurrying underground.


Since taking the reins of government in August, Ahmadinejad has placed Hojatieh devotees in his Cabinet and through the bureaucracy, where they are leading a crackdown on students, women, Western music and religious minorities.


On Nov. 22, a Christian pastor was murdered after the president told a gathering of some 30 provincial governors, "I will stop Christianity in this country." Other Christians have been arrested and Bibles confiscated in recent weeks.


The president's opponents within the regime believe that the widespread replacement of competent bureaucrats with Hojatieh supporters having little government experience could prove fatal to him. "The new guys don't know what they are doing, and the fired people are angry," said the source who just returned from Tehran. "So there is a window of opportunity."



But hints of "regime change from within," carried by emissaries to Washington, may not be enough to deter the United States and Israel from using military force to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.



"The business community in Iran is afraid of two things," the source who just returned from Tehran told NewsMax. "They are afraid of international sanctions, and they are afraid of a military strike by the U.S. or Israel. And they believe Ahmadinejad is bringing both."


American Enterprise Institute scholar and former CIA operations officer Reuel Marc Gerecht agrees that the new president could be a blessing in disguise for those who would support regime change in Iran.


"The only way Iran is going to get better is for it to get a lot worse -- and Ahmadinejad may just possibly be the man to galvanize a broad-based opposition to the regime," he wrote recently.


All Rights Reserved © 2006 NewsMax.Com



This dude is one wacky hombre !!
Reply

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 09:03 PM
http://cernigsnewshog.blogspot.com/2...aught-out.html

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...r_Weapons_Test
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 09:15 PM
lets assume he is the worht human ever being, this is not answer to my question !!!

question is :

im intrested in knowing whether british and american are really peacefull as they claim to be or not,
peacefull = when i say peacefull i mean someone who wants to help poor and fight shrewds in order to bring justice and doesnt care how much he has to pay for it and its regardless of whether he is doing it for his own people or others (its just humality),
so do you think this represents american and british governments?
or not ?
do you tthink on the bases which i defined peace, is peace is something that you see as their first priority ???

ofcourse a typical ordinary british guy is going to say they are peacefull,

i want to hear people who read books, heared other peoples view, know about history, and at least lived in diffrent countries and heard from more than one media!!!
not a typical guy!!!!
Reply

KAT
11-19-2006, 09:22 PM
I totally agree with the President on the part about the Palistinians. They had nothing to do with the 'holocaust', yet they are having to pay the price. Also much worse things have happened to them like the numberous massaca's taking place in the holy land of Palestine, but no-one ever remembers that!
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
luvziran
did u listen to the video which i posted at the begining of the thread?,

i dont want to discuss this anymore, its getting no where, i think its clear,

go to youtube.com and type absue see how many videos of american and british you will find out abusing iraqis ???
if they really wanted freedom for iraq and fighting dectator,
and for peacefull reason and because they think some pple are brain washed then why would they
do this to kids?? go and watch ,

in uk no british police can harm citizen , why do i see videos british solders abusing kids ????

hmmmmmm, so peacefull huh, luvziran
i hope they keep such peace on u , and people who think they are peacefull so u undrestand and feel it,

watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkXu1UVTSzU

very important *******************
why do i think they are not peacefull
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
if they are peacefull they shouldnt act like this even if we assume they are fighting terrorist and brain washed !!! yes you heard it right, becasue you claim that they are brain washed !! and you are going there to help them for peace you are valunteering togo there for peace, dont go if you dont care,
its good proof that what they claim is wrong
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Ahmadinejads wish to 'speed up' the return of the 12th Imam is well documented. He's a nut !
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
luvziran
...go to youtube.com and type absue see how many videos of american and british you will find out abusing iraqis ??? ...

I can also find plenty of videos of 'freedom fighters' sawing peoples heads off and setting off car-bombs in crowded markets. Tons of sectarian killings. Iraqis killing Iraqis.
Reply

KAT
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by luvziran
Ahmadinejads wish to 'speed up' the return of the 12th Imam is well documented. He's a nut !
Erm wat's this? about some 12th imam?
Reply

luvziran
11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
If the U.S. and U.K. stopped giving aid to the rest of the world, millions of people would starve. What alterior motive is there ?
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by luvziran
I can also find plenty of videos of 'freedom fighters' sawing peoples heads off and setting off car-bombs in crowded markets. Tons of sectarian killings. Iraqis killing Iraqis.

i know you can find many other videos in youtube.com

but thats not related to my thread, dont change the subject,
please read question properly and answer yes or no based on what your undrestanding is and try to justify it thats it.
im trying to prove a point and managed to do it, im not going to keep writing the same stuff again and again,
you read more,act neutural toward your views and other pples view and be strong and able to accept your weaknesses, and god blesses you !!!

bye
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-20-2006, 12:10 AM
I have but one thing to say and it very much makes me laugh! The US can't bring peace to their country, how would they expect to bring peace to the world? I won't deny it if they truly are but if u cant control your own country, your wasting time trying to bring it everywhere. Start inside then out. And a country isn't any bigger than the entire globe!
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by Tayyaba
I have but one thing to say and it very much makes me laugh! The US can't bring peace to their country, how would they expect to bring peace to the world? I won't deny it if they truly are but if u cant control your own country, your wasting time trying to bring it everywhere. Start inside then out. And a country isn't any bigger than the entire globe!



Should the U.S. stop feeding all the people that they feed around the world, also ?
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by luvziran
Should the U.S. stop feeding all the people that they feed around the world, also ?
if what you mean is us should stop occupying, and act more responsibl and peacfull and play less politic, then yes they should.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
if what you mean is us should stop occupying, and act more responsibl and peacfull and play less politic, then yes they should.
Maybe the U.S. should stop the international aid they give to places like North Korea and the like.
Reply

Umar001
11-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by luvziran
I can also find plenty of videos of 'freedom fighters' sawing peoples heads off and setting off car-bombs in crowded markets. Tons of sectarian killings. Iraqis killing Iraqis.
Lol so now theres a comparison between so called freedom fighters and a country's army which goes to liberate another country?

Lol I wouldnt have thought they could be compared. But I guess that they can now.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 01:15 AM
i dont exactly know whether they should or not, maybe you should ask MR Bush,

anyway this is not related to my thread (as usuall)

the question is still not answered ,

i would like to hear everyones voice,
either yes or no


yes they are wrong and occupying

no they are purly peacefull.


one vote per person,

god bless everyone
Reply

Umar001
11-20-2006, 01:19 AM
Erm, ewww, what dishonest, untruthful, disgusting soldiers, :( I feel so sorry for their parents, may G-d prevent my children from ever turning into unhuman creatures who beat on those who are bound and ddefensless. Theyshould release all their names and pictures. :(
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 01:26 AM
The U.S. would like to see a viable Iraq, run by the government that the Iraqi people chose in free elections, ( remember the purple fingers ?), and then get the hell out of there. Anyone who thinks the U.S. wants to stay there forever is nuts. But there are some Iraqis, and foreigners (Iran), who insist on setting off bombs in markets and kidnapping and killing people to destabilize the very government that the majority of the people of Iraq would like to see flourish.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-20-2006, 03:44 AM
Originally Posted by luvziran
Should the U.S. stop feeding all the people that they feed around the world, also ?
Whats that have to do with peace? Is feeding the poor, fighting violence?
Reply

AbdulHassanAmir
11-20-2006, 03:59 AM
Hes an intelligent person. I was really hoping the second link would be a continuation of the video, I wanted to see the mans response to ahmadinjehad's arguement about palestians suffering because of the holocaust even though they were not involved.
Reply

AbdulHassanAmir
11-20-2006, 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by luvziran
The U.S. would like to see a viable Iraq, run by the government that the Iraqi people chose in free elections, ( remember the purple fingers ?), and then get the hell out of there. Anyone who thinks the U.S. wants to stay there forever is nuts. But there are some Iraqis, and foreigners (Iran), who insist on setting off bombs in markets and kidnapping and killing people to destabilize the very government that the majority of the people of Iraq would like to see flourish.
If the majority wanted to see it flourish...there would be a lot less militias.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 04:29 AM
Originally Posted by AbdulHassanAmir
If the majority wanted to see it flourish...there would be a lot less militias.
So you think the majority wants to set off car-bombs and create chaos ? I don't think so. Remember the elections ? There was a very high turn-out.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-20-2006, 04:36 AM
So u think the iraqis like Americans being there? Their country is completely war torn.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by Tayyaba
So u think the iraqis like Americans being there? Their country is completely war torn.
Some do, (Kurds) some don't. But I'm sure that all but a few don't like being blown up by their own countrymen, fighting their stupid, sectarian war.
Reply

AbdulHassanAmir
11-20-2006, 04:44 AM
Originally Posted by luvziran
So you think the majority wants to set off car-bombs and create chaos ? I don't think so. Remember the elections ? There was a very high turn-out.
Yes infact I do. The current Iraqi goverment is horrible, its nothing more then a puppet goverment for the United States, it doesnt serve the iraqi's purpose. Not to mention the US is proposing to split Iraq into 3 as if Kuwait was not bad enough. They should have a vote whether they want a democratic goverment or not. Too bad they dont have those.
Reply

AbdulHassanAmir
11-20-2006, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by luvziran
Some do, (Kurds) some don't. But I'm sure that all but a few don't like being blown up by their own countrymen, fighting their stupid, sectarian war.
There have been sectarian sections between shiites sunnis and Kurds ever since Saddam was there. You just didnt notice it until Iraq went into anarchy. They always hated each other basically.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE=AbdulHassanAmir;567492].... They should have a vote whether they want a democratic goverment or not. Too bad they dont have those./QUOTE]


So you think everyone WANTS to blow each other up ??!! WOW !! I don't think so. And they DID have democratic elections. Like I said earlier, remember the purple fingers ? They had a higher voter turn-out than the U.S. has ! This government is the government that the Iraqis freely elected.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by AbdulHassanAmir
Hes an intelligent person. I was really hoping the second link would be a continuation of the video, I wanted to see the mans response to ahmadinjehad's arguement about palestians suffering because of the holocaust even though they were not involved.
brother, there was no second part, the reporter guy faild !! he was shocked !! did you see his face???
did you see his confidence in the beginning???
did you see how he started the conversation ????
he most have thought that he was going to interview an idiot, and ahmadinejad really turned him off buy his comments.

i have showen this video to my english colleague at work he is a wise man like many of us even they agree to it.
he keeps telling me this was not what he used to see in british tv !!!
his first re-action was that oh ! he is not deaft!!!

common luvziran
, back it up!!! this is the true impression you get from british media !!! and I gave you one good example,.
good bless you


com'on luvziran you cant change the subject, no one will wait for you to agree on this. many other out there can judge !!!!


the problem is that some westeners drink too much and they are ignorant ,they dont know whats going on around them !! untill they are 50 years old yes then they know the game,
im living in uk im in tuch with young lads, old english man i discuss things and hear them, :-) and have nothing to hide because not doing nothing wrong and no need to have to face,
dont belive me ?!!?!?
go and watch this video clip. very intresting !!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 07:00 PM
you saw the abusing video you seeing this one aswell, and you saw ahmadinejaad's interview too, and you have been living in uk or usa as well, if you still cant see the truth
then how can we help you bro ??
Reply

Fishman
11-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
"outside the box" meaning we should believe Bush planned 9-11 along with Tony Blair on their mad quest for world domination? Yeah, right.
:sl:
It's not crazy in theory, in fact, pulling off a 9/11 has been commonly done by various powers. But there just isn't any good evidence that it has been done by Bush and Blair.
:sl:
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 08:21 PM
this is very intresting listen to it:
some people say or belive that 9/11 was planned so bush can carry out his aims and objectives !!!
even if we assume that that was purly and 100% terrorist act, bush is still does what he wanted to do, his dream became true!!!!!that was enough for them !!
this is the importasnt bit & it does matter who did it, see what happening now!!!
Reply

Keltoi
11-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
this is very intresting listen to it:
some people say or belive that 9/11 was planned so bush can carry out his aims and objectives !!!
even if we assume that that was purly and 100% terrorist act, bush is still does what he wanted to do, his dream became true!!!!!that was enough for them !!
this is the importasnt bit & it does matter who did it, see what happening now!!!
What are Bush's aims and objectives?
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 09:21 PM
as i have said previously ,its to occupy and roll all countries, to take their political power in hand !!,

what do you expect me to say ??!!!
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 09:22 PM
you know the way americans are dont you???( i hope you not going to fight on this one because i have never seen even 1 person from any country who disagrees with this).
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by luvziran
The U.S. would like to see a viable Iraq, run by the government that the Iraqi people chose in free elections, ( remember the purple fingers ?), and then get the hell out of there. Anyone who thinks the U.S. wants to stay there forever is nuts. But there are some Iraqis, and foreigners (Iran), who insist on setting off bombs in markets and kidnapping and killing people to destabilize the very government that the majority of the people of Iraq would like to see flourish.
if this is the case then why did they had to start the war so quickly??? huh? saddam wasnt an urgent thread !! they could have waited at least aonther 6 month just to analyze and see how they could save innocent peoples life!!,

nooooo way, it would have costed billion of dollars to keep army messing around in middle east war with afghanistan was finished they had to do something !! who gives a s***, cant you see how they are abusing ??

can you justify this one scientifically and logically ?

or its thetime to bring up another subject?
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
you know the way americans are dont you???( i hope you not going to fight on this one because i have never seen even 1 person from any country who disagrees with this).
I don't know what that is supposed to mean. You are all over the place.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 09:48 PM
because you are soo ignorant, why dont you jsut go here and have a look,
it will tell you,
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...tupid+american

just click on the link please. and watch the news, its news broadcasted from usa. enough ????
cant belive it
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 09:53 PM
please watch carefully ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKMtLOKG8k

americans telling they want to control the world they are power... poeple talking in the street............

reall stuff from cnn

what else do you expect ??? dont you feel shame of keeping questioning me??asking stupid questions???? after given you all these materials and proof,
allah o akbar
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
...they could have waited at least aonther 6 month just to analyze and see how they could save innocent peoples life!!,

That's not the way wars are fought. You start when you are ready, not when the enemy is.


nooooo way, it would have costed billion of dollars to keep army messing around in middle east ...

That's right. The best time to enter into war is when YOUR army is ready. On YOUR timetable, not the enemies.


who gives a s***, cant you see how they are abusing ?
Say what ??




Not to change the subject, but use punctuation, it make it easier to understand what you're trying to say.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 09:56 PM
http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S6&P3=3


If you want to se some REALLY wild quotes, check this site out !!!
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
because you are soo ignorant, why dont you jsut go here and have a look,
it will tell you,
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...tupid+american

just click on the link please. and watch the news, its news broadcasted from usa. enough ????
cant belive it


Dude, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!! It's not a REAL news broadcast from the U.S. Look REAL CLOSE, it's CNNN. Read the streaming across the bottom of the screen. IT'S A JOKE, GENIUS !!! I can't believe you thought that was a real news broadcast !!!! Tells me a lot about who I'm 'chatting' with. LOL !!! HOLY COW, DUDE !!!
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by luvziran
Say what ??

That's not the way wars are fought. You start when you are ready, not when the enemy is.



.
so 100s of iraqis getting killed every day and over 25,000 innocent civilian which died in first 2 years were the enemy you talking about ???

dont make excuse, if they were to wait another 6 month they could have saved more lifes ok??, there was no enemy to attack them,
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-20-2006, 10:03 PM
CNN is not a real news broadcast? How so? Its a news channel aint it?
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 10:04 PM
you mean its fake they are not stupid ??:)
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Excuse me, that was CNNNN. LMAO !!!!
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-20-2006, 10:05 PM
The only enemy was Saddaam with his people. Iraq hasnt done anything to the US.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
you mean its fake they are not stupid ??:)


There are plenty of stupid people in the U.S. Just like anywhere else. But that IS NOT a real news channel ! It's a gag, man !!! WOW !!
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
glad that can see you are awake and hearing what im saying, i know belive that you know something :) and belive that its possible to just start a conversation with you, you meet the basic requirments, well done, :)
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
o0o i thought u guys were exaggerating the n's lol. i hadnt watch the vid. i never heard of CNNN?? Am i missing something lol
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 10:07 PM
well done to gangs, if cnn doesnt show that then we have to hear it from gangs why not ?!?!
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
you mean its fake they are not stupid ??:)


Dude, you could be a star on that network if you think that was a real news program ! You could be like a new John Stewart, but only not as 'sharp'. I still can't beleive you, man !! But you know what, I like you. You're 'the goods'.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Khoshtip, did you check the link I gave you ? Some pretty radical stuff.
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
luvziran
dont you have anything more important to do ????, are you on benefit or something ??? bad maan, not a bad theory thou, :)
Reply

khoshtip_uk
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
never recieved any link give me now
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
luvziran
dont you have anything more important to do ????, are you on benefit or something ??? bad maan, not a bad theory thou, :)


Right back at ya, chief. I get home from work about 3:30 EST and play around for 2 or 3 hours. I'm going to dinner now, so I'll see you in a bit. Adios, amigo.


P.S. Check out the link I gave you. Browse through the clips and then tell me what you think. Later.
Reply

luvziran
11-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Look at post #83. Got to go now.
Reply

AbdulHassanAmir
11-21-2006, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=luvziran;567494]
Originally Posted by AbdulHassanAmir
.... They should have a vote whether they want a democratic goverment or not. Too bad they dont have those./QUOTE]


So you think everyone WANTS to blow each other up ??!! WOW !! I don't think so. And they DID have democratic elections. Like I said earlier, remember the purple fingers ? They had a higher voter turn-out than the U.S. has ! This government is the government that the Iraqis freely elected.
I believe I said majority. They did have democratic elections too, but did they have an election where they could actually choose the goverment they want?
Reply

luvziran
11-21-2006, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=AbdulHassanAmir;568503]
Originally Posted by luvziran
...They did have democratic elections too, but did they have an election where they could actually choose the goverment they want?


That's the whole idea behind democratic elections. So the answer is YES. The majority DID elect the government they wanted. It wasn't an election like Iran runs, where the Mullahs decide who may run for office and who can't.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 164
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 05:15 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!