/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah said...

zahra
06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
If you never felt pain,
Then how would you know that I'm a Healer?

If you never went through difficulties,
Then how would you know that I'm a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial,
Then how could you call yourself an overcomer?

If you never felt sadness,
Then how would you know that I'm a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake,
Then how would you know that I'm forgiving?

If you knew all,
Then how would you know that I will answer your questions?

If you were never in trouble,
Then how would you know that I will come to your rescue?

If you were never broken,
Then how would know that I can make you whole?

If you never had a problem,
Then how would you know that I can solve them?

If I gave you all the things,
Then how would you appreciate them?

If I never corrected you,
Then how would you know that I love you?

If you had all the power,
Then how would you learn to depend on me?

If your life was perfect,
Then what would you need Me for?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
06-28-2005, 03:25 PM
hmmmmmm

Angel24
06-28-2005, 04:06 PM
:w:
Masha'Allah... sister that was beautiful...
i love it and i really like it.....
it is the truth too.......
:applaud: :thumbs_up :applaud:

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Mashallah wot an excellent post sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
06-28-2005, 07:05 PM
:sl:

I think i know the "hmmm" in brother mujahids post, if one says Allah said then this is a very serious matter either its derived from the Quran or hadith Qudsi, and I am sure it cant be the former but if its the latter then provide source for it, sorry i dont mean to be harsh the message is wonderful that you gave its just one has to be extra careful when saying Allah said etc

junna1
06-28-2005, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

I think i know the "hmmm" in brother mujahids post, if one says Allah said then this is a very serious matter either its derived from the Quran or hadith Qudsi, and I am sure it cant be the former but if its the latter then provide source for it, sorry i dont mean to be harsh the message is wonderful that you gave its just one has to be extra careful when saying Allah said etc

I agree with bro Khaldun and bro Mujahid, but it is a good message :applaud: even though you do have to be careful sis. :D

:w:

Hajar
06-29-2005, 09:08 AM
mashaAllah nice... :applaud:

zahra
06-29-2005, 04:26 PM
I understand what the brothers and sisters mean.

But this is just like a reminder of the abilities of Allah s.w.t.
Its a poem maybe the title of it can be changed, but the contents is the whole truth.

Brother_Mujahid
06-29-2005, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

very good, exactly what i was going to say, but wasn't so sure whether i would convey the same message without being too harsh.

- IqRa -
06-18-2009, 01:03 PM
subhanallah thats food for thought

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.