/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allaah's Mercy on the Day of Judgement for the believers...

- Qatada -
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
:salamext:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Allaah has one hundred degrees of mercy, of which He sent down one among the jinn, mankind, the animals and the vermin, by virtue of which they show compassion and mercy to one another, and the wild animal shows compassion to its young. But Allaah has kept behind ninety-nine degrees of mercy by virtue of which He will have mercy on His slaves on the Day of Resurrection.”

Narrated by Muslim, 2752.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-20-2006, 10:14 PM
:wasalamex

subhan Allaah! thats well kool.. i heard of this hadith before, but i never knew it was in muslim.. Alhamdulillah :D

-Shakirah-
11-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Salams brother

I was just wondering, (judging by your nickname), do you have anything to do with the free Islamic literature published by Fisabilillah?

- Qatada -
11-20-2006, 10:20 PM

No i don't sorry sister. I think Fi Sabil illah just means 'in the way/path of Allaah'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
-Shakirah-
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

No i don't sorry sister. I think Fi Sabil illah just means 'in the way/path of Allaah'

thanks anyway. well i was just gonna let u know how good their dawah project was.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-20-2006, 10:30 PM

Alhamdulillaah, heard dis like 2 years ago but its so beautiful to hear again mashaAllah :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-20-2006, 10:31 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khair for sharing. :smile:

:w:

Ar-RaYYan
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Alhamdulilahi - i have never heard this hadith before but Jazakallah Khair for sharing with us brother. Mashallah!

may Allah inshallah forgive and have mercy on us on the judgement day.AMEEN

Umar001
11-20-2006, 10:52 PM
I heard Ahmed Ali say this, I was like "Mom, how much mercy do you have for me" :p

IbnAbdulHakim
11-20-2006, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
I heard Ahmed Ali say this, I was like "Mom, how much mercy do you have for me" :p

where can i get Ahmed Ali lectures from? JazakAllah khair

Umar001
11-20-2006, 10:55 PM
From several places, i can send u some or if u want I can find u links, but it'll take me abit

http://www.islamicinvitationcentre.c.../Ahmad_Ali.htm

http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/ind...html#Ahmed_Ali

-Shakirah-
11-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah his bayaans are great.

Umar001
11-20-2006, 11:05 PM
Well I dont know how reliable he is, I have a book of his which has information which I have heard in other reliable sources, but I once recited a thing which I memorised from the start one of his talks and a brother was like 'Yo, u cant say that tahts a khutba or something from a weak hadeeth' So I dont know, but I love his passion and have found nothing else wrong other than that, i love his talks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.