/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jahannam

AhmedBahgat
11-26-2006, 03:32 AM
Salam Brothers and Sisters

A while back I was an active member on one of the Quran aloners web site, i was there for a year trying hard to refute many of the non sense they associate to the Quran, one of my debates with them was about Jahannam, many of them believe that hell can't be real, i.e. it is going to be a mental status only, same with paradise, what puzzles me that the Quran aloners claim to be following the Quran alone, yet they don't follow the true Quran, they made most of the verses a metaphor, I replied to them with all the verses in the Qutan that clearly prove that hell is real and yet their ego is way too high, so I decided to make a movie about jahannam hoping it will make them wake up, I would like to share it with you

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.ph...=viewtopic&t=4

Take care every one

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.