/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this story?

Angelzz
11-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Salaam Alaykum everyone, Today while i was trying to search for something on the net i came across this article im posting below. I'm posting this to see if this guy's mentality is commonplace within Islam and if anything quoted in the article is accurate and what your general thoughts are on this guy's view of Islam. It is a long post so please forgive me - im just anxious to hear your views.

Please be considerate of everyone's feelings when posting your replies thank you.

[ARTICLE REMOVED]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TheMachine
11-27-2006, 09:25 AM
Ali Sina's article has been soundly refuted, point by point:

http://forum.bismikaallahuma.org/ind...ic,1534.0.html

Angelzz
11-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Thanks brother - i wasnt aware .

aamirsaab
11-27-2006, 10:29 AM
:sl:
Just as a point in general, don't bother wasting your time with the likes of Ali sina. They have already made their decision, it is pointless to even attempt to refute them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
11-27-2006, 10:32 AM
subhanaAllah!!!
may God guide him:)

wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.