PDA

View Full Version : Beware of foods u eat....



H@fiz Aziz
11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
They are many foods ingredients which u cannot eat ppl dont no that

cant eat Long John Silver
Half of Dukin Donuts
Soy Sauce
Some pizza is haram like Dominoes
Jolly Rancher is haram
L-cysteiene this ingredient is added to bread or some other stuff like preservatives is dead human hair.
Some alhohals
Some artificial falavoring and colors
Bht can be haram to some carry pig carrier
Whey can be harram
Gelatine (fish one u can eat)
Lard

Rum


Go on MuslimConsumerGroup.com for more information on new and old foods of soaps.

Salam.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 03:25 AM
some viniegars are haram to
Reply

*Mariposa*
11-28-2006, 05:39 AM
Soy Sauce ?
Reply

Skillganon
11-28-2006, 05:51 AM
Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
some viniegars are haram to

How?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 05:52 AM
some of the soy sauce contain wine and arnt brewed right which means wine can be added.
Reply

Skillganon
11-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
some of the soy sauce contain wine and arnt brewed right which means wine can be aded.
Ok, because it contains wine in it. However I was asking about Vinegar.
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 05:55 AM
ya it isnt brewed right
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 05:55 PM
vinegar contains wine to and some candies are haram to
Reply

Kittygyal
11-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

humm Allah Hu A3lim!

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!

walikumasslam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Many candies are haram including
Jolly Rancher
Nerds Rope
Gerneral Mills Ready Frosting is haram
Swiss Yougurt is haram
starburst is haram
skittles is haram
all keebler and nabisco products contain lard which is haram
Chesbrough Ponds Inc.
Vaseline Intensive Lotion
Lard
HARAM
Colgate Palmolive Co.
Ultra Brite
Colgate Paste
Colgate Powder
Lard
HARAM
BurgerKing is haram the buns and pies
Frosted Pop Tarts are haram
Wrigley's Co. Chewing gum The company say they
use animal product Bad
Except winterfresh is halal

Salam
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
11-29-2006, 05:44 PM
cant eat nerds rope to
Reply

Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

link please:?

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
11-30-2006, 01:44 AM
www.muslimconsumergroup.com
it says pizza hut is haram but its not according to 200 muftis and alims and my qari
Reply

Kittygyal
12-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
www.muslimconsumergroup.com
it says pizza hut is haram but its not according to 200 muftis and alims and my qari
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

well McDonalds is haram but don't know about "pizza hut" Allah Hu A3lim.

may i ask whom is your Qari please :)

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
10 Minutes Ago 07:08 PM
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
12-01-2006, 10:23 PM
i dont live in london i live in chicago...
Reply

SirZubair
12-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Atleast you havent said " Don't eat pigs, because if you eat pigs you will act like a pig.." like a Scholar once said..
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-06-2007, 08:26 PM
burger king is absolutely haram everything in it is haram
Reply

Maarya
01-06-2007, 08:38 PM
burger king, kfc, mcdonalds etc are all haram. aren't there any halaal burger shops in your area? there are quite a few here.

the thing that annoys me most about some halaal pizza shops is that it says halaal on the shop and in the menu bt when you look they sell the pig toppings aswell: pork, sausauge, etc...
there are a couple that dont but most do
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-06-2007, 08:51 PM
mcdonalds u can eat the fish filet but u gotta remove the tartar sause and the cheese because there haram
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-06-2007, 08:52 PM
well i live in Chicago and they are allot of muslim there so np getting halal food there
Reply

Helena
01-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
mcdonalds u can eat the fish filet but u gotta remove the tartar sause and the cheese because there haram
seriously the cheese and the sauce is haraam? how is that? wot does it contain?
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-06-2007, 08:53 PM
pork / whey go on www.muslimconsumergroup.com
Reply

Maarya
01-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
mcdonalds u can eat the fish filet but u gotta remove the tartar sause and the cheese because there haram
thats just as bad as eating it - why would you want to eat it if it had haram food in it?
personally, i think thats just as bad, if not worse, than eating the haraam foods.
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-07-2007, 01:05 AM
god its not haram when u remove the items dont u get that
Reply

Snowflake
01-07-2007, 01:11 AM
How can u remove the sauce from the fillet? It's been absorbed by the coating already. And who'd wanna eat it without the sauce anyway.. that's what made the fillet burger.
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-07-2007, 01:13 AM
wow u just tell them to they put that sause when they are bout to serve u u tell them to sause no cheese and the bread is dry with no sause only the filet dhurr.
Reply

Snowflake
01-07-2007, 01:28 AM
yeah I know u can do that! :rollseyes If u really wanna eat a bit of dry fish in a bap then that's ok by me lol.
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
01-07-2007, 01:30 AM
wow u really dont get the point do you
Reply

Snowflake
01-07-2007, 02:03 AM
lol relax bro, no need to get sarky... all I said was if u like it like that then it's ok.. ppl have different tastes OK?
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-07-2007, 02:05 AM
lol bro, chill out...:) If i can get it then she definitely gets it :p neways, thats a lot of harammmm...argh! thnx for da link.
Reply

Tears4Palestine
01-13-2007, 01:46 PM
:sl:

Can u post also the daliel pls.

:w:
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
04-10-2007, 08:18 PM
daliels?
Reply

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 08:20 PM
salamualikum.
I think the sis means daleel??
Ma'assalama
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
daleel? meaning
Reply

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 08:25 PM
salamualikum.
Evidence
ma'assalama
Reply

SirZubair
04-10-2007, 08:29 PM
I play it safe.. well, as safe as i can.

I don't go to Long John Silver, MC.D's, Kfc,... it all tastes foul anyway. The only non-muslim owned takeaway/restaurant i go to is Nandos ( nearly all Nandos in NZ is halal, allhumdulilah ). Other than that, there are alot of Curry and Kebab takeaways in NZ, so i have no problems getting a hold of good halal food. If all else fails, there is always home made food. :rollseyes
Reply

Muezzin
04-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Beware of foods u eat....
As opposed to foods you drink?

:p
Reply

siFilam
04-10-2007, 09:44 PM
:salamext:

Mashallah. everything the bro Hafiz Aziz said is right.
May Allah protect us. also be careful with the candies and chocolate too. I found one chocolate company had 10% alcohol. I don't remember the name. but just make sure your food is halal. the same applies when you visit your country back home.

wasalam
-SI-
Reply

H@fiz Aziz
04-16-2007, 02:30 PM
like all vanilla icecream u cant eat they put 10% alcohol i found that out by calling them i got evidence because for my cousins a mufti in inpects and calls companies so i called the icecream and they put alhohol in it.
Reply

siFilam
04-16-2007, 06:31 PM
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

:salamext:

Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
like all vanilla icecream u cant eat they put 10% alcohol i found that out by calling them i got evidence because for my cousins a mufti in inpects and calls companies so i called the icecream and they put alhohol in it.
Bryers ice cream is haram with the exception of few flavors. The only ice cream that I know is halal is Hagan Das brand, flavors coffee and chocolate. But don't trust their vanilla. I had to call them twice to make sure they were telling me the truth.

May Allah forgive our sins and give us Halal Rizq. Ameen.

wasalam
-SI-
Reply

siFilam
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

:salamext:

oh sorry, forgot to mention this since people are asking for Daleel: you can check out the website http://muslimconsumergroup.com/Gener...entAction=init

I hope this helps.

wasalam
-SI-
Reply

Aisha!
05-24-2007, 03:38 AM
ty for the website
Reply

mr_save
05-24-2007, 03:45 AM
how? www.forum.4rasoul.com ?
Reply

Aisha!
05-24-2007, 09:23 PM
energy drinks are haram to
Reply

H4RUN
05-24-2007, 09:33 PM
:sl:

This is turning out to be like 'this is haram, that is haram oh and whilst your at it, that's haram to'

People some pure evidence would be nice:)
Like in the primary post, the bro wrote 'some preservatives' and so on...comon fella how are we meant to know what those 'some' are?

In other words there was no point you writing that point, it's not like helping us in any way at all, apart from us knowing that there are some flavourings/preservatives that can be haram, which ones? Beats me! 'av a guess..

:w:
Reply

Nabooly
05-24-2007, 10:25 PM
If chocolate has any alcohol in it it was most likely boiled, which AFAIK its ok to eat. Also, may allah forgive those of us that dont live in a dominantly Arab neighborhood and have Halal restaurants all over :) Inshallah.
Reply

cal
05-27-2007, 12:47 AM
yo nice post bro and plus dont drink energy drink cept vitamin water cause there all haram lol
Reply

H4RUN
05-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by cal
yo nice post bro and plus dont drink energy drink cept vitamin water cause there all haram lol
:sl:

Once again i ask, what makes these things haram, it's all good you saying that they are, but we all need to know what makes them haram so that we can look out for the ingredients that aren't permissssssible
:w:
Reply

vpb
05-27-2007, 10:48 AM
:sl:

guys please include the sources, how on earth am I supposed to believe without looking at the arguments.
Reply

barney
05-27-2007, 11:08 AM
You say that some alcohol is haram. I think it's all alcohol.
Reply

cal
05-27-2007, 03:47 PM
i mean that the energy drink has 0.05% alcohol added in to is so still we cant drink it anyway
Reply

barney
05-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by cal
i mean that the energy drink has 0.05% alcohol added in to is so still we cant drink it anyway
If 0.05% alchohol puts you off prayers, fair enough. You would have to drink fifty pints or eight gallons of that to have taken a full pint of normal bitter.

Drink 100 pints and you will be still legal to drive. your stomach will explode....but your still legal to drive.
Reply

جوري
05-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by barney
You say that some alcohol is haram. I think it's all alcohol.
Alcohol as in [ETOH] ethyl-alcohol-- not the other stuff, although some of the other forms can cause other problems like Crystalurea or blindness such as with drinking methanol (Antifreeze)-- people will drink anything to get a high, also ETOH yields high levels of NADH hence "false calories" I suspect it makes them feel warm, but they are in fact empty calories ... it is really quite a huge and expansive topic, alcholics suffer diseases that are only found in Africa such as beri beri, impovrished African die from mal-nutrition while the "civilized world" dies of excess, the reasons become quite similar on a pathological level... but that is beside the point, I don't want to get into any more details here than required or necessary... this topic was discussed here Ad infinitum before...
peace!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:19 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 03:04 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 02:17 PM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 03:05 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!