/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watching "Smack down" is dangerous for the children

Dhulqarnaeen
11-29-2006, 09:46 AM
:w:
In Indonesia theres one little boy dead after watched the TV show "Smack Down". So after watched the show, they played as if theyre the wrestler. And one boy really did it seriously to their other friends and had killed him. And in another location 7 children (most of them are students in junior school) were injured cause playing smack down. One of them had brain disfunction, and one of them got his head bleeding, etc.
This show is a very dangerous entertainment. And I think its the parents fault which are so egnorant to let their children watch kinda shows.
If we watch the TV programs, its best not to have any :cry: there are a lot of haram shows in it. And one of them this show called "SMACK DOWN"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
11-29-2006, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
:w:
In Indonesia theres one little boy dead after watched the TV show "Smack Down". So after watched the show, they played as if theyre the wrestler. And one boy really did it seriously to their other friends and had killed him. And in another location 7 children (most of them are students in junior school) were injured cause playing smack down. One of them had brain disfunction, and one of them got his head bleeding, etc.
This show is a very dangerous entertainment. And I think its the parents fault which are so egnorant to let their children watch kinda shows.
If we watch the TV programs, its best not to have any :cry: there are a lot of haram shows in it. And one of them this show called "SMACK DOWN"
Well I mean that show is basically haram anyway, it contains men in tight underwear running around, women in similar positions, and music. what more is there. :p

Malaikah
11-29-2006, 10:27 AM
:sl:

I agree 100%. I HATE wrestling so much!:raging:

The poor little boy! May Allah have mercy on him! Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.