/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Printer Anywhere (Beta) Free Download

efi
11-30-2006, 05:38 AM
PrinterAnywhere has just come out with a no-brainer of a product that I think will turn out to be quite useful, and best of all, it’s free! PrinterAnywhere lets you share your printer with someone else, or vice versa across the internet! Instead of sending someone an attachment of a contract, just print it directly to their printer. You won’t have to worry about people not being able to open files that you send them, all you’ve got to do is set the connection up (takes less than a minute) and print from whatever program you created it in, to their printer. Excellent. If you’ve got an internet connection, a printer that you can print to, and Windows XP, you really can print anywhere

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
11-30-2006, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by efi
PrinterAnywhere has just come out with a no-brainer of a product that I think will turn out to be quite useful, and best of all, it’s free! PrinterAnywhere lets you share your printer with someone else, or vice versa across the internet! Instead of sending someone an attachment of a contract, just print it directly to their printer. You won’t have to worry about people not being able to open files that you send them, all you’ve got to do is set the connection up (takes less than a minute) and print from whatever program you created it in, to their printer. Excellent. If you’ve got an internet connection, a printer that you can print to, and Windows XP, you really can print anywhere
:sl:
awesome im gonna buy it n waste my friends printing paper :D
:w:

syilla
11-30-2006, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
awesome im gonna buy it n waste my friends printing paper :D
:w:

i thought he said its free....but where to download?

Woodrow
11-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Free is my favorite price. Where do I find it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
no1_outbider
11-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Good job! yah wheres the link!

Woodrow
11-30-2006, 03:29 PM
OK the free part made me do a google search. found this about it.

Share printer

With PrinterAnywhere you can share your printer in less than a minute and let other people connected to the Internet (your friends, relative and colleagues) print paper documents on it. You don't need to know or deal with specifics of network sharing, complex settings and figuring out Windows access rights.

Our software automatically detects printers connected to your computer including local network printers. As long as you can print in it yourself, you can share the printer and let other people use it.

Here is the long awaited missing link: http://www.printeranywhere.com/

Mezier
12-02-2006, 03:31 AM
this 'efi' seems more like a bot to me....spam-bot

lolwatever
12-02-2006, 03:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mezier
this 'efi' seems more like a bot to me....spam-bot
how so?

Mezier
12-03-2006, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
how so?
more of a feeling i guess....ive seen many

Woodrow
12-03-2006, 06:18 AM
OK I was gullible and downloaded it. It actually works. However you can't use somebody elses printer unless they let you and both the person prining and the one with the printer need to have the program and both have to be online.

Only problem I can see is if you need a copy of something right this minute it don't make much sense in using the printer of a friend who is 8,000 miles away.

In some ways this is very similar to an IM except instead of talking directly to the person you send your junk to their printer. the advantage is if you want to send pictures and/or text to a person. A lot faster than sending it as an Email attatchment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.