/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims for Life - Slave of Allah

-T-
11-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Salaam,

Muslims for Life - Slave of Allah

Amazing Nasheed album, releasing in January 2007 inshallah, with Nasheeds in 5 languages, English, Arabic, Urdu, Bengali and French!
100% instrument free.

Album samples:

1) Quran
2) Naseeha
3) Mercy to Mankind
4) The Search
5) Tell me Why
6) Repentance
7) Cradle to the Grave
8) Revert
9) Salaat
10) Supplication

100% instrument free!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-30-2006, 10:04 PM
YOU LIIEEED!!!!

i heard instruments in mercy to mankind :anger:

afriend
11-30-2006, 10:25 PM
lol really? :confused:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-30-2006, 10:38 PM
yeah :eek:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
11-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Asif choudhury sounds bengali?...he is rite?.....

pretty cool nasheed...is it 100% instrument free?^o)

i cannot tell the diff..........:confused:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-30-2006, 10:48 PM
yea his bengali. and its 100% instrumented infested !!!!
:salamext:

afriend
11-30-2006, 11:15 PM
lol ok it is :p

It's not all that anyways...

-T-
12-01-2006, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
YOU LIIEEED!!!!

i heard instruments in mercy to mankind :anger:
Please cut down on the accusations.

It is 100% instrument free. The 'drum' sounds you heard are vocal, by a professional beatboxer.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by -T-
Please cut down on the accusations.

It is 100% instrument free. The 'drum' sounds you heard are vocal, by a professional beatboxer.
LOL !

umm... is that allowed?

and brother please forgive me for my mistake :) !

Angelzz
12-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Why dont we just appreciate the brothers efforts ??? Whats bengali anyways?

Malaikah
12-01-2006, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
Whats bengali anyways?
:sl:

Bengali= person from bangladesh (how ever you spell it).

Um I dont think beat boxing is allowed... :? especially since it sounds just like music!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
Um I dont think beat boxing is allowed... :? especially since it sounds just like music!

yea, i dont get it, its got the same effect, its gonna just get you on a high just like any other intoxicant !

-T-
12-01-2006, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

Beatboxing IS allowed because it is produced naturally using the voice.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 06:33 PM
yeah i fink hes ryt bro mazed.. LOL c u gettin propa vexd hehe

im gona chek dem.. :D jazakallah khair bro :D

brap braaaaaap hes choudhury :p

its wikid 2 c so many bengali broz goin in2 nasheedz n dat :D

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 07:19 PM
lol still sounds like music !! but its kool i gess, i shudnt b chattin wivout knowledge !!

btw my mums a choudhury, thats the only reason i say they are da best!!!

:wasalamex

ps: i dont get vexxed :anger:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 07:37 PM
dey r da best :coolious: anywayz bak 2 da subject.. cn i right clik save target as?

MuSe
12-01-2006, 07:51 PM

No beatboxing allowed

Question:
What is the ruling on Islamic nasheeds that are free of music?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The clear saheeh texts indicate in a number of ways that it is permissible to recite poetry and listen to it. It was narrated in saheeh reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his noble Companions (may Allaah be pleased with them) listened to verse, recited it (as nasheed) and asked others to recite it, both when they were travelling and when they stayed at home, in their gatherings and whilst they were working, individually, as in the case of Hassaan ibn Thaabit, ‘Aamir ibn al-Akwa’ and Anjashah (may Allaah be pleased with them), and in unison, as in the hadeeth of Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) which describes the digging of the ditch (al-khandaq). Anas said:

When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw how exhausted and hungry we were, he said (in verse):

“O Allaah, there is no life except the life of the Hereafter, so forgive the Ansaar and the Muhaajireen.”

And they said in response:

“We are the ones who have pledged allegiance to Muhammad, to make jihaad for as long as we live.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3/1043)

And in gatherings too: Ibn Abi Shaybah narrated with a hasan isnaad that Abu Salamah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan said: “The Companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not speak in devious tones or in a soft manner. They used to recite verses in their gatherings, denouncing the affairs of their jaahiliyyah, but if it was the matter of their religion, they would become very serious and cautious (8/711).

This evidence indicates that nasheeds are permissible, whether recited individually or in unison. The word nasheed in Arabic means raising the voice when reciting verse and making the voice sound beautiful and gentle.

There are conditions to which attention must be paid with regard to this matter:

Not using forbidden musical instruments in nasheed.

Not doing it too much or making it the focus of the Muslim’s mind, occupying all his time, or neglecting obligatory duties because of it.

Nasheed should not be recited by women, or include haraam or obscene speech.

They should not resemble the tunes of the people of immorality and promiscuity.

They should be free of vocal effects that produce sounds like those of musical instruments.

They should not have moving tunes which make the listener feel “high” as happens to those who listen to songs. This is the case with many of the nasheeds which appear nowadays, so that the listeners no longer pay any attention to the good meaning of the words, because they are so entranced by the tunes. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

References:

Fath al-Baari, 10/553-554-562-563
Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, 8/711
Al-Qaamoos al-Muheet, 411

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
:w:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 07:52 PM
:O cnt blive that

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 07:56 PM

who was right again? :D :p :D :p :D ;D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 07:58 PM
eeeeerm xcuse me, u juz guessed.. that doesnt count lol..

o welll :-\

-T-
12-01-2006, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuSe

No beatboxing allowed

There are differences of opinion and different levels of tolerance, as with everything to do with music in Islam.
At the end of the day no instruments are used in his recordings.

format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
dey r da best :coolious: anywayz bak 2 da subject.. cn i right clik save target as?
Yes, you can.

Tahir.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:01 PM
tru say ^ i dunno man.. am confused :-\

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 08:09 PM
tru say ^ i dunno man.. am confused :-\

if you truelly believe that the opinion of beatbox being allowed is stronger den mashaAllah do wat u believe is right and may Allah reward you and if u feel dodgy bout it then do as the prophet Muhammad saws recommended and avoid the doubtful :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:10 PM
yeh tnx 4 da advice.. dtz wot im gona do :D

MuSe
12-01-2006, 08:11 PM

There are differences of opinion and different levels of tolerance, as with everything to do with music in Islam.
At the end of the day no instruments are used in his recordings.

True, I choose to be careful and to avoid it. If it is allowed while I have avoided it, well, no problem. No harm done. If however it is not allowed and I haven't avoided it, then I personally see it as a problem.

But everyone can have his/her opinion on this matter, only Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows best.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:11 PM

if you truelly believe that the opinion of beatbox being allowed is stronger den mashaAllah do wat u believe is right and may Allah reward you and if u feel dodgy bout it then do as the prophet Muhammad saws recommended and avoid the doubtful :D

mashaAllah good advice bro:D

wasalam

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Or rather....Just stay away 100%...Quran is more benefitting :) and if you do get high over it...it good :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
get high over it? LOL what u mean?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 08:17 PM
get high over it? LOL what u mean?
kinda like wat i feel like im on now :uuh:

i need to listen to some surah an-naba by kiyaafatullah !!!

but mashaAllah Iqram, may Allah make u da best hafiz ma lil bro :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:18 PM
i dont get it ^o) :-\ lol

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Like...wen u listen to it so much and u feel so happy when you do :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
i onli like da ones wid a good message.. no music :D but i dnt get high lol ^o) bt obviously lisenin 2 da Quran recitation iz deffo da best 'music'

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
i dont get it ^o) :-\ lol
to be honest most nasheeds make me feel really calm n think bout Allah swt mashaAllah but thats only coz like they all got no music but u see the ones that have instruments the beats might make you get a bit hyper n giddy like u kno in sami yusufs al-muallim when it goes "ya mustafa ya immamul mursalina" the beats seriously kick in and u can feel the hype lol stuff like that, its best to avoid :D

i kno u got confused evn more but i tried..

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:23 PM
to be honest most nasheeds make me feel really calm n think bout Allah swt mashaAllah but thats only coz like they all got just music but u see the ones that have instruments the beats might make you get a bit hyper n giddy like u kno in sami yusufs al-muallim when it goes "ya mustafa ya immamul mursalina" the beats seriously kick in and u can feel the hype lol stuff like that, its best to avoid :D

i kno u got confused evn more but i tried..
salam

lol bro i get what u mean...

quran makes u feel refreshed and relaxed well it does for me...

also same with nasheeds...

but once ur HIGH u goo HIGH ON NASHEEDS...init or am i confusing!:muddlehea

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:24 PM
nah i got it now :D

yeh datz tru ^ nasheedz chillax make me fink n dat..

sami yusuf man.. tut tut he needz 2 calm it on da music, hav u herd da GPU advert 1.. called we will never submit :-\ ma dad herd it n he woz like turn dat rubbish off..! he got vexxd lol

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
salam

lol bro i get what u mean...

quran makes u feel refreshed and relaxed well it does for me...

also same with nasheeds...

but once ur HIGH u goo HIGH ON NASHEEDS...init or am i confusing!:muddlehea

wasalam
naa lol its true, trust me but we always got mums to flykick us when dat happens :D

mashaAllah they really keep u in line :)

verdict: dont get hypa on music and if u do cut down inshaAllah and QURAN IS BEST !!!!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:27 PM
listen 2 da sheikhz of haramain.. dey cudda been wikid nasheed singers :p lol

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:28 PM
salam

lolzzz at mums flykick i just remebered something soooo funny..u wont get it but my freind and her mum flykick...oh my days!!!

verdict: its been a year since ive stopped listening to music and watching TV

Quran will always be the best:D:D

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
awwww mashallah ^ am proud ov ya :D

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 08:31 PM

same here but that was easy coz u cant exactly love da messenger saws and den love what he was against lol if you know what i mean, it dont mix so Alhamdulillaah Allah swt helps us wiv al-wala wal-bara :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:34 PM

same here but that was easy coz u cant exactly love da messenger saws and den love what he was against lol if you know what i mean, it dont mix so Alhamdulillaah Allah swt helps us wiv al-wala wal-bara :)

salam

yeh its easy for some and hard for some..especially if were into your music which i was..but i dont i couldnt have done it with out my sheikh and my family :D

wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
salam

yeh its easy for some and hard for some..especially if were into your music which i was..but i dont i couldnt have done it with out my sheikh and my family :D

wasalam

Lets jus say i know someone who use to walk around wiv music in their ears 24/7 and thanks to Allah swt that someone found it very easy to quit music Alhamdulillaah ! And even now that someone dont even feel like listenin 2 it !!!

heard that its not good to talk bout past sins thats why i had to say it like that lol

-T-
12-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Slave of Allah will be performing on the 17th of December in Bimingham, along with Talib al Habib

Helena
12-01-2006, 08:38 PM
woah this topic has gone to 3pages...righteo....

wot are we discussing here?....slightly confused.....

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:40 PM

Lets jus say i know someone who use to walk around wiv music in their ears 24/7 and thanks to Allah swt that someone found it very easy to quit music Alhamdulillaah ! And even now that someone dont even feel like listenin 2 it !!!

heard that its not good to talk bout past sins thats why i had to say it like that lol
yes its not!!..ok...^^^:D

wasalam

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Slave of Allah will be performing on the 17th of December in Bimingham, along with Talib al Habib

salam

coooll...mashaAllah wish i could go..but too far!!!:-\

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:41 PM
basically everytin abt nasheeds lol.. it went 4rm bro asif to past sinz LOL

im nowher near bham so looks like i wont b goin :cry:

maaan im proud ov da ppl hu wer once obsesd wid music n hav let it go :D:D:D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.