/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 200 billion years in hell :(

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:58 AM
:salamext:

Mufti Ibrahim Desai

It is not permissible to join 2 Salaats in the Hanafi Madhab. It is possible for you to carry a small travel prayer mat to school and perform your Asr Salaat there. We should understand the importance of reading Salaat on time. Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] mentioned that for reading one Salaat out of time, a person can go to Jahannum for 8- years of the Aakhirat (approximately 200 million years of this world.

:offended:

whos making up for all those missed salaah's? :( subhanAllah...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
may allah protect us from it ameen :exhausted

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Ameen !!!!

Umar001
12-01-2006, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

Mufti Ibrahim Desai

It is not permissible to join 2 Salaats in the Hanafi Madhab. It is possible for you to carry a small travel prayer mat to school and perform your Asr Salaat there. We should understand the importance of reading Salaat on time. Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] mentioned that for reading one Salaat out of time, a person can go to Jahannum for 8- years of the Aakhirat (approximately 200 million years of this world.

Wow, where did they get the time scales from?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Wow, where did they get the time scales from?
i dunno but the years of the aakhirah is FAR MORE then the years of the dunya !

Umar001
12-01-2006, 05:10 PM
i dunno but the years of the aakhirah is FAR MORE then the years of the dunya !
i DIDNT Even know they had years in akhira, I wonder who'll keep count lol.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-01-2006, 11:09 PM

Mufti Ibrahim Desai

Just wondering where that hadith is from?source?

youngsister
12-01-2006, 11:14 PM
:sl: So basically you go to hell for not having prayed on time:muddlehea
What about if you are in lessons? I mean I prayed a couple of them together simply because I wasnt able to pray them on time(teachers dont let student out to pray).
:w:

Helena
12-01-2006, 11:17 PM
jazaks for sharing that.....

i never join 2 salah man...always take time to pray during uni lecturers.....always ask the tutors before praying....they fully understand....

dunno why ppl join the two salah together....and say they are a musaffir(a traveler)....time can be easily taken out for Allah(swt)...if mind and heart is on it....

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
i DIDNT Even know they had years in akhira, I wonder who'll keep count lol.
well if you think about it logically there has to be because there are people who will go to hell for a certain amount of time and thus time exists in the aakhirah :D, there are even days just like these days because it is on a monday that yawmal qiyaamah will occur, its on a friday that we will see Allah in jannah INSHAALLAH IF WE GET THERE !!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-01-2006, 11:41 PM
I thought you could do Qadhaa?

Malaikah
12-02-2006, 02:44 AM
:sl:

^Whats Qadhaa?

And btw how come the thread title says a billion though the hadith says million?

Also I thought it was 80 thousand, not 200 million? :?

lolwatever
12-02-2006, 02:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

^Whats Qadhaa?

And btw how come the thread title says a billion though the hadith says million?

Also I thought it was 80 thousand, not 200 million? :?
qadhaa means decree.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-02-2006, 03:18 AM
I meant i thought u could make up any missed prayers. If you do make it up, u still go to hell? I thought it was mu'af. Maybe im lost LOL! billions of years in hell. no way ill pass!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-02-2006, 12:29 PM

yes tayyaba you can make up for it inshaAllah but thats really if u sincerely repent for it and regret missin it i think, if u intentionally miss it ur gettin those huge amount of years in hell :uuh: and

CHEESE: i heard that if u intentionally miss 2 rakaat you get 80,000 years in hell however this is intentionally delaying it (which doesnt sound as bad lol) but for some reason the mufti sayin for this you get 200 million years and im thinking it could be because its a sign of hypocrisy.

Allahu 'aalam

lolwatever
12-02-2006, 12:30 PM
man one year sounds catastrophic enough :'(

Malaikah
12-02-2006, 12:37 PM
CHEESE: i heard that if u intentionally miss 2 rakaat you get 80,000 years in hell however this is intentionally delaying it (which doesnt sound as bad lol) but for some reason the mufti sayin for this you get 200 million years and im thinking it could be because its a sign of hypocrisy.

By delaying I think you mean by not praying it in its right time right?

E.g. praying dhuhr when its asr time.

hmmm there was no reference in the first post anyway, no hadith or something. :?

Argh, hell is just so :offended: :offended:

Pk_#2
12-02-2006, 12:42 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

:'(

Ameen to the previous dua's!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-02-2006, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

By delaying I think you mean by not praying it in its right time right?

E.g. praying dhuhr when its asr time.

hmmm there was no reference in the first post anyway, no hadith or something. :?

Argh, hell is just so :offended: :offended:

Mufti ibrahim desai hardly ever gives references :( but i thought that its something which will remind the members of this forum to the insignificance of this dunya. Maybe someone can search for the timescale of the years of dunya in comparison to the years of the akhirah inshaAllah ta'ala because i searched and cudnt find nethin :(

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Allah is Most Forgiving. So you should be sincere in what you do!

Skillganon
12-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Well where is the hadiths pertaining to the matter.

------
12-08-2006, 01:04 PM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Any references to hadiths or something tho?

Or could u post the site where u got it from? Jazakallah.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-08-2006, 02:06 PM

www.askimam.org lol its mufti ibrahim desai, i just thought its a good wake up call :X

Musalmaan
12-12-2006, 05:35 AM
:sl: if you have fadhail-e-amaal of Shaykh-ul-Hadith Maulana Zakariyyah Kandhalvi r.a then you 'll find the hadith in chapter of "Virtue of Salaah" with all the references as well as good explaination w.r.t to many great scholars of past like Imam Hasan Basri r.a, Abu laith Samarqandi r.a.

There are great great rewards for those who are punctual in their salaah, tc of it, similarly,
strict punishment for those who neglect such an important duty in Islam.
so in the end it is our own choice for which one of the two we become the nominee of.
the salaah also help one to know how strong relationship he has with Allah SWT as His slave.

syilla
12-12-2006, 05:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,

:'(

Ameen to the previous dua's!
:'( Ameen......may Allah help us in improving our salah...and be a better muslim.

Daffodil
12-13-2006, 12:32 AM
there is no excuse for missing salah, thus we shud pray on time.

if u cant pray ur salat at uni whilst in a lecture cuz the tutor wnt allow u, then thats just stupid because the tutor isnt the one who created u, and there is no obedience to the creation wen its in disobedience to the creator.

u have to pray on time as that is the condition set for us for salah.

wen traveling however, its ok to do so, its quite detailed but to cut it short, u can join AND do 2 rakah for dhor, asr n isha rather then 4. also this is the sunnah of the prophet saw, wen there were two permissible matters the prophet saw used to choose the easiest one.

but like i sed, there are specific times for prayer which u have to pray them in as that is the condition, and the fact that some one is opressin u is not an excuse. u have to ask ur self, is ur course worth allah swts wrath?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-18-2006, 03:04 PM
There shouldn't be no excuse for missing Salaah!

Does anybody remember that hadith about the 6 punishments in the grave and 6 in life that turned out to be fabricated?

Inshallah
12-21-2006, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: So basically you go to hell for not having prayed on time:muddlehea
What about if you are in lessons? I mean I prayed a couple of them together simply because I wasnt able to pray them on time(teachers dont let student out to pray).
In canada they do, every school has an prayer room. Strongest human rights on the face of the planet.

Inshallah
12-21-2006, 08:14 AM

Mufti Ibrahim Desai

Don't believe it need a proper source, if it's true my goodness allah is harsh. Wow better start to wake up for fajr namaz.

youngsister
12-21-2006, 09:44 AM
:sl: I understand what you lot are saying,,,but in my college they dont allow you simple as!
What am I suppose to do then? Walk out?:? The people that would say walk out are neither not in education or have a really strong Iman:w:

------
03-13-2007, 08:37 AM

I think this is it;

‘Neglecting Salaat’

Hazrat Nawfil bin Muawigah narrates that he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying:
“A person who has missed one Salaat is like the one who has lost all his family and wealth”.

In another Hadith, the Prophet (SAW) said:
“A person neglecting his Salaat (even though he makes it up later) shall remain in Hell for a period of one Huqb.”

A ‘Huqb is equal to 80 years of 365 days each, and one day in the hereafter shall equal to One Thousand years of this world. [Hadith -- At-Tabari 24:162]
I dont want to ~interpret~ the hadith (as some people said when I did this) but if u count the years out then:

1 day in the hereafter = 1000 years
365 days in the hereafter = 365,000 years
and Huqb=80 years of 365 days of the Aakhirah

SO 365,000 × 80 =

29,200,000 Years in Hell for missing one prayer :offended: :eek:

Source : http://www.inter-islam.org/Actions/salaatimportance.htm

:wasalamex

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 09:51 AM
jazakAllah khair :offended:

Asyur an-Nagi
03-13-2007, 11:47 AM
whoaaa....may allah protects me from that 'overstay'!

hibah786
03-17-2007, 08:26 AM
May Allah grant us good in this dunya and good and the hearafter and protect us all from the torment of hell. Ameen.

ABWAN
03-17-2007, 08:35 AM
I totally agree with praying on time. Since I saw 'Fazail-e-amal' mentioned somewhere along with its author, I thought I would mention that the book was written hardly a century back (150+ yrs back I guess) and the author has some links to the sufism practised in India. I wouldnt consider that as "the" source as far as authencity is concerned.

MuHiTH
03-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Jazakallah for the sharing this information.

Inshallah i will now pray my 5 daily prayers on time, normally im 20-30mins late

~ Sabr ~
05-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] mentioned that for reading one Salaat out of time, a person can go to Jahannum for 8- years of the Aakhirat (approximately 200 million years of this world.
:wasalamex

A must :bump:

Here is the source for the fatwa:

http://ya-mujeeb.com/index.php/shara...n-pray-maghrib

~ Sabr ~
05-20-2016, 12:18 PM
:bump:

'abd al-hakeem
06-22-2016, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hibah786
May Allah grant us good in this dunya and good and the hearafter and protect us all from the torment of hell. Ameen.
Amin Ya Rabbil alamin

T L
06-22-2016, 12:19 PM
Firstly, why aren't people sourcing and providing evidence of the statements they post?

Secondly, even attempting to work out time scales outsde of this dimension is pretty ridiculous. The fact that we can only (barely) comprehend time as we know it on earth, this should clearly make one accept that knowledge of time outside of this is only truly with the Creator.

Stop spreading information that you cannot backup.

We all know the importance of salah, and we all know it's best to pray it on time. But there is no evidence to say that we will spend x amount of time in Hell because we didn't pray on time for whatever reason.
Do you forget that God is the Most Merciful?
Do you not think that He understands our difficulties? He knows what is within our hearts, and is the best to Judge our intentions. That doesn't give us an excuse to be lazy, but considering how the 5 prayers are spread across the entire day/night, and there are starting times and ending times before the next prayer. Come on, use your common sense.

greenhill
06-22-2016, 06:02 PM
200 billion years in hell, that is a seriously staggering figure. considering the big bang can be said in relation to it as being 'only' 12 and a half billion years ago. The earth is about 5 billion years..

I mean whaaaaat? Just say eternity.

:exhausted

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.