/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help With A Psp!

chacha_jalebi
12-08-2006, 10:55 PM
salaam

manz was jus wondering :D how do you put videos on a psp from the usb cable?

because ive tried loads of tins, and followed all the rules like format the memory stick, then make a new folder for videos, but i dont know where the videos go once i drag them in to the folder, like i cant find them on my psp :( can anyone please please helppp :D:D:D

jazakhallah :D:D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I'll start with a simple quetion what format program are you changing them to when trying to transfer them? You need a transfer program, they don't download in psp format.

chacha_jalebi
12-08-2006, 11:09 PM
psp accept mpeg 4 dont they? im tryin to put all mpeg 4 files in bro :D

Woodrow
12-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Try this:

http://downloads.zdnet.com/download....0&docid=220671

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
12-09-2006, 03:30 PM
:sl:
Firstly, you have to create a folder within the psp. To do this, connect PC to psp via usb cable. Access psp/external hardware via mycomputer. Access the psp folder and create new, file name should be VIDEO.

Then transfer movie (note: this has to be in umd format, or it will not work) into that VIDEO folder you just created. Make sure you have enough space too as vids take a boat-load.

Remove usb cable and test movie. If you are unable to locate the movie on your psp, you may either have typed in wrong folder name or you've created the folder in the wrong place.

Hope that helps.

A7med
12-20-2006, 11:18 AM
salaam...

Convert the video with PSP Video 9 software then...

Just create a new folder in the root directory of ur psp named MP_ROOT, and then make a folder called 100MNV01 in there. So your .MP4 files should go into E:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01, where E:\ is the drive letter of your Memory Stick.

once ur video is converted you should have to files one a .MP4 and the other .THM copy and paste BOTH of them into the folder which you made (E:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01)

waslaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!