/* */

PDA

View Full Version : very important please

islamicgirl
12-09-2006, 04:03 PM
salam

i have a coursework which i need to give as soon as possible before monday 11/12/2006, i am not sure which is the easist and best to find its answer, so please can u help to choose a coursework title from the following list below and atleast give give me some points as a brother/sister.jazakallah and hope hearing from u soon.MAY ALLAH BLESS U AND GRANT U JANNATAL FIRDOWS

please help me to choose either from the following:

*Examine and comment on Islamic attitudes to scripture, including ideas about the nature and authority of revealed texts and their relevance in the life of twentieth century believers.

*Examine and comment on current explanations about the place of Islamic in a pluralist society.

*Examine and comment on Islamic sexual attitudes and their compatibility with modern social practice.

*Outline and comment on the case for and against a ‘Muslim parliament’ in the UK.

*Examine and comment on the issues posed by the practice of Islamic in a Christian country

*Examine the Islamic views on arranged marriages. To what extent can Islamic arranged marriages survive in a multicultural society?

*Outline and comment on the extent to which a multicultural society may influence Muslim moral and sexual codes

*Examine and comment on the issues posed by a commitment to Islam in a multicultural society.

*‘Islamic teaching presents a challenge to capitalism.’ Examine and comment on this claim.

*Examine and comment on the role of women in contemporary Judaism in the context of a multi-cultural society.

*‘Some westerners think Muslim women do not receive equal treatment with men. In fact, the aim of Islam is quite the opposite.’ Examine and comment on this claim in the context of a multicultural society.

*Examine and comment on Muslim social and moral codes in the context of contemporary British culture.

*Examine and comment on the religious, social and cultural aspects of Islamic practices in the western world.

*Examine and comment on Islamic examining the religious aspects of practices (and/or festivals/rites of passage) and their significance for the development of the individual and the community.

*Examine and comment on the differences between a Muslim living in Saudi Arabia (or another Muslim country) and a Muslim living in the UK.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.