/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help me!!

mariam.
12-10-2006, 09:59 PM
imsad Iam sorry but, I think that I have problem with this forum ..
I can't see my post when i write it !!
i feel like i didn't write any thing .. i don't know why
and I can't know if the other members can read it or not please help me soon
please:offended:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
12-10-2006, 10:39 PM
:sl:

Sister, all your posts have been posted in the 'Discover Islam' section. Posts need to be approved in that section before being displayed for others to see.

mariam.
12-11-2006, 04:40 PM
:? alsalam alikom my brother I understand you but ..
when i write a reply my write doesn't appear too why?
i write reply for ( muslem and christian) and the same thing happened imsad

- Qatada -
12-11-2006, 04:45 PM
:wasalamex

Sister, post nearly anywhere else in the forum and you're reply will show up straightaway insha'Allaah.

The only place where your posts are delayed are either in the Discover Islam Section, Exchange Links Section, Sects & Groups, or Biographies of Islamic Figures section.

You will have to wait for your reply to be accepted in them sections, but anywhere else in the forum it will show up straightaway insha'Allaah.

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariam.
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM
:) thank you

Darkseid
12-22-2006, 08:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mariam.
imsad Iam sorry but, I think that I have problem with this forum ..
I can't see my post when i write it !!
i feel like i didn't write any thing .. i don't know why
and I can't know if the other members can read it or not please help me soon
please:offended:
I think the same thing happen to me one time, on a different forum. You might have a bug or a trojan. Do you have the same problem when you try typing in a message in a different forum?

mariam.
12-22-2006, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darkseid
I think the same thing happen to me one time, on a different forum. You might have a bug or a trojan. Do you have the same problem when you try typing in a message in a different forum?
no I don't have the same problem in different forum :rollseyes only here ..
but now it's fine becouse of brother's help and info that they wrote it here
thank you ..peace

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Dont forget, World Affairs section. You gotta wait there too, unless its just me :offended:

snakelegs
12-23-2006, 12:09 AM
nah, it's not just you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!