/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Minshawi-Superb Fatihah recitation!

abdullahi
12-11-2006, 06:24 PM
:sl:
Here's a short audio clip of the great sheikh reciting surah al-fatihah. hope you enjoy it!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cutpem
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu
heard this before Akhi, shukran && finally it's working it's very smooth but Qari-Basit all ze way :happy:
Ma'assalama

chacha_jalebi
12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
the recitation is in qiraat style innit, i like the free flowing style :p lol like when they jus keep reciting and dont take long :D dat sounds butifull :D i.e - sheikh saleh aal talib :D mashallah he got a hevy recitition style :D

Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
the recitation is in qiraat style innit, i like the free flowing style :p lol like when they jus keep reciting and dont take long :D dat sounds butifull :D i.e - sheikh saleh aal talib :D mashallah he got a hevy recitition style :D
Assalmualikum,
Akhi don't you think it's good when they take time so atleast it's smooth flowing:? I mean Qari-Basit recites very fast but even though mashallah he recites beautifully very solid mashallah.But the way he reads subhnallah so nice.
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.