/* */

PDA

View Full Version : recycle bin

Ummu Sufyaan
12-12-2006, 08:02 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.

just wanted to know what is the point of the recycle bin. I mean, why not just delete the thread. i mean, you can still read the threads, so whats the point of putting them into the bin.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-12-2006, 08:07 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/comments...ost361822.html

:D

Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2006, 12:06 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
jazakallahu khair

The Ruler
12-13-2006, 06:49 PM

i think i have seen a few threads that werent closed in the recycle bin...:hmm:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
12-14-2006, 02:25 AM

It doesn't matter if they're not closed. Members cannot post in there anyway.

snakelegs
12-14-2006, 06:58 AM
i think it's fun to see what's in it! :giggling:
takes all kinds, i guess.

zanjabeela
12-14-2006, 07:03 AM
^ It is rather fun to go thru that thing! Now that we've said that, watch them delete everything in there!

Inshallah
12-14-2006, 07:08 AM
This thread deserves to be in the recycle bin.

shible
03-08-2007, 08:27 AM

Wat is the need to hold so many pages of threads in Recycle bin

the Admin's or Mod's could delete them

well just a thought that's all

:w:

snakelegs
03-08-2007, 08:56 AM
believe it or not, there are some people who like to check it out now and then just to see what went in the garbage. ;D
but of course, i'm sure that's not the admin's motive..... unless they like garbage just as much as i do.

syilla
03-08-2007, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
believe it or not, there are some people who like to check it out now and then just to see what went in the garbage. ;D
but of course, i'm sure that's not the admin's motive..... unless they like garbage just as much as i do.
now i think i know who likes to look into the garbage can. :omg:

snakelegs
03-08-2007, 09:41 PM
in the "good old days" you could go to the city dump and it was quite a nice way to spend the afternoon - people throw out the darnedest things - including a lot of stuff that is perfectly good.
oh well, as most of you know by now, i am a bit of a weirdo, if i don't say so myself. :D

BlissfullyJaded
03-08-2007, 11:59 PM

^ lol.

As already stated in the thread linked by brother lolwatever, the reason is:
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
I think one of the main purposes behind that forum is to show members which kind of threads are acceptable and which are not.

There are some threads which are deleted and others which belong in the recycle bin.
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.