:sl:

If only you were here to see me?
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thinking about you day and night,
splits my heart into a sparkle of loneliness,
my heart bursts to tears when I think of you too,
my parents both said u were angels,send from the sky,
u loved my parents sooo much,saying when they picked mud off the ground it would turn to gold,you have become a fragment of my imagination,
a piece of my heart will always be missing,this missing petal in my depressed red rose is broken and can never be fixed without yr comfort,which I can never get,
tears fall down my face,tears become blood when I see u too together smiling,
my parents cry when I mention yr name,tears start from water droplets of shiny rainbow and bossom into a sea of colours,bursting their beauty into nature,shiny the sun even more,
why only,if only I could taste,hear,see yr love,it would fit the missing piece of my already lost petal,I try and try but can never find this lost piece of my heart,
for u to come in my dreams and say u love me wud be enough,I guess that will never happen,I guess it was not meant to be,
I really miss u,u left me and my parents in tears of weakness,
u died years ago,held me in yr arms saying i will be successful and be a beautiful son,it means nothing,now that yr gone,the noor has been wiped off my heart,my face, grandparents died before I could see them,it hurts soo much,knowing u were very pious people is enough happiness for me....................

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samira_01
12-23-2006, 04:45 PM
aww mashallah:cry: .. makes me imsad ... Jazakallahu Qay'ran akhi 4 sharin a nice topic wid us :)

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 06:51 PM
salamualikum.
Om.... :(
ma'assalama

Have Faith
05-01-2007, 08:46 PM

:sl: ..
Subhanallah :cry:
Jazakhallah qhayran for sharing !!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib Ahmed
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Salaam :D

Jazakallah Khayr for reading.

w.s.

Pk_#2
05-01-2007, 10:36 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

:'(

MashAllah.

JazakAllah khair akhii for sharing!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!