/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brap?

Fishman
12-20-2006, 08:47 PM
:sl:
All the gangsta and chav-types (and Jalebi-man) say this strange word! What does it mean! Tell me please! Arrghh!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-20-2006, 08:50 PM
:wasalamex

It just means respect, like respect what i've just said.. so someone might say "look at my ride (car)" and then say brap brap at the end to big it up.. if you get me. wa Allaahu a'lam.

:salamext:

BlissfullyJaded
12-20-2006, 08:51 PM

Ah, so I'm not the only one around confused about what that means.

Cool...thanks Fi.

Snowflake
12-20-2006, 08:52 PM
aw bless.. sorry even I don't know.. I just assumed people are imitating the sikhs when they say bruuuuuaaaa or something like that.. :embarrass:

respect? lol

first time I heard it I thought it meant ur burping *cringe*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
12-20-2006, 08:54 PM

Sounds silly. Brap. Sounds just like if someone burps. :X

al_faaris574

I suppose you could define "Brap" as:

Sound made to imitate gunshot,(pronounced Brrrrap!) A word commonly used by chavs, brap is usually said when elated at news.

:-\

- Qatada -
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
aw bless.. sorry even I don't know.. I just assumed people are imitating the sikhs when they say bruuuuuaaaa or something like that.. :embarrass:

yeah, thats what i used to think time back when people would say "wagwan/wag1" but then i realised it jus meant 'whats goin on' .. you get used to it insha'Allaah.

Sabbir_1
brap.. never heard of this word before.. i though it meant killin someone.. when u gonna kill someone u say brap..Respect.... where do they come up wid these words man..

chacha_jalebi
12-20-2006, 09:01 PM
lol :p the intro is heavy :p

i quote fishman as saying
All the gangsta and chav-types (and Jalebi-man) say this strange word!
lol :p so that means erm im either a chav or gangsta :( im neither im infact a highly intelligent individual who is a right hand man of the prince :p :D

lol naa brap has loads of meanings, but when i use it, its jus like erm brap innit lol like heavy :p or like the other guy said gettin happy @ summin :p so instead of saying " that amused me very much" or "im very pleased with that" you just say brap brap :p but i do believe many people dont say it in everyday language, its jus used when writin, i.e - a text or typing sumthing :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-20-2006, 09:02 PM
sayin brap dont make u a chav :S and chacha a chav? i dnt tink so.. :rollseyes

Fishman
12-20-2006, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol :p the intro is heavy :p

i quote fishman as saying

lol :p so that means erm im either a chav or gangsta :( im neither im infact a highly intelligent individual who is a right hand man of the prince :p :D

lol naa brap has loads of meanings, but when i use it, its jus like erm brap innit lol like heavy :p or like the other guy said gettin happy @ summin :p so instead of saying " that amused me very much" or "im very pleased with that" you just say brap brap :p but i do believe many people dont say it in everyday language, its jus used when writin, i.e - a text or typing sumthing :D
I just realised how often you used the :p emoticon in that post! It's like some sort of tongue parade! Lol...

No, I I wasn't implying that you were a chav or gangsta, I purposefully included your name in that intro to make sure that I didn't call you one...

chacha_jalebi
12-20-2006, 09:06 PM
^^ see :D:D:D chavs are white english people living in a estate :p with nothin betta to do then to terrorise old people :p and mis using their electronic wheelchairs :p :D

chacha_jalebi
12-20-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I just realised how often you used the :p emoticon in that post! It's like some sort of tongue parade! Lol...

No, I I wasn't implying that you were a chav or gangsta, I purposefully included your name in that intro to make sure that I didn't call you one...
lol me messing :p with ya bro

so do you understand what brap means now :D

Woodrow
12-20-2006, 09:17 PM
All I can say is Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap to Brap.

I really don't have the faintest idea what it means, just wanted to make it look like I do.

sapphire
12-20-2006, 09:21 PM
loooooool^^ :haha: yea i never knew what it meant but i never asked because i thought i was the only one who didnt kno what it meant and I didnt want people to ask what world i live in:X now i get it i think....

Umar001
12-20-2006, 09:27 PM
I would be cool to see you brother woodrow go 'Brap'.

It's mainly used by trainee gangstas who when they say something which they feel is good or interesting, for example, one says 'your mom this' and the other one replys 'yea but...' and its a good come back, everyone would be like 'Ohh Brap Brap' it kind of replaced the word 'heavy' and 'nang', or if theres a song or rap battle, in the uk, 'grime battle' ARGH, the audience when they hear a good line, they say raise their index and middle finger and thumb is bent, then thrust their hand in the air whilst saying Brap Brap, I dislike it, Im really old skool which makes me feel old, when I see people do this I laugh. :p

Eesa.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-20-2006, 09:31 PM
LOL at da definition of chav ITS SO TRU!

- Qatada -
12-20-2006, 09:34 PM

lol its like when some asian adults point their index and middle finger up and stick their thumb out, then twist it like a light bulb and say 'kya?' or 'what prrroblem' lol.. no offence to asians. :)

Umar001
12-20-2006, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

lol its like when some asian adults point their index and middle finger up and stick their thumb out, then twist it like a light bulb and say 'kya?' or 'what prrroblem' lol.. no offence to asians. :)
Hey, I love that move, though I've never seen anyone do it, insha'Allah one day. :happy: :happy:

The Ruler
12-21-2006, 12:22 PM

its not only brap its also the woot thingymajig...i sort of had an idea what it meant by noticing when and where people used it...i know its borring...but i did that anyways.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-21-2006, 05:42 PM
LOL @ bro fi sab :p

wot u mean sis :rollseyes ^

Snowflake
12-21-2006, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
yeah, thats what i used to think time back when people would say "wagwan/wag1" but then i realised it jus meant 'whats goin on' .. you get used to it insha'Allaah.

lol does sound like bhagwan a bit

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-21-2006, 07:33 PM
bagwan? God in hindi :p

strider
12-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Ergh, i hate the word 'brap'.

Snowflake
12-21-2006, 07:47 PM
yeh sounds crap! :X

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-21-2006, 07:49 PM
brap at ya'l :D

chacha_jalebi
12-21-2006, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
lol does sound like bhagwan a bit

ya lol, thats why ya can say wagwan bagwan:D:D:D

Umar001
12-21-2006, 09:45 PM
I've always wanted to master the art of cockney, heres what I got so far:

Dog and Bone - Fone
George Michael - Biciclye
Monkey - £500 (i think)

Thats all I cant remember right now :(

- Qatada -
12-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Ayt, respekt 2 bro fishman lol and praise be to Allaah. I'm closin this thread now just incase it turns into a freemixin topic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!