/* */

PDA

View Full Version : London weekend course!

Malaikah
12-21-2006, 07:57 AM
:sl:

A few months ago I attended a brilliant weekend course - Drops of Dew, hosted by the Alkauthar institute. It is about the first 10 ahadeeth of the 40 hadeeth of An-Nawawi.

The course is the BEST!!! MashaAllah, may Allah reward the shaykh, hes very knowledgable and explains sooo much.

What will you come out with at the end of the course?
  • Comprehensive understanding of the first 10 ahadeeth of the 40 hadeeth of An-Nawawi
  • Binder with extensive notes and extensive benefits from each hadeeth
  • A step by step guide on how to use these ahadeeth as starting points for dawah and lecture preparation

The course is coming SOON to London inshaAllah and I advice everyone living anywhere near London to attend. Sign up quick if your interested because seats are limited and places are going fast! The course itself is in January.

For more information about this course, see here:
http://www.alkauthar.org/content.asp...ses%20:%202006

For information about the institute, see the home page:
http://www.alkauthar.org/

To sign up, see here:
http://www.alkauthar.org/enrol.asp

Also, its not free, it costs £60.00. They need the money to cover the cost to fly the shaykh to the UK (as he is based in Australia) and to rent halls and print the notes for the students etc.

A different course will be held in April in Birmingham inshaAllah, titled Mark of a Jurist (£60.00). I've heard brilliant things about this course also but was not able to attend.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
12-21-2006, 08:02 AM

A relevant Alkauthar commercial (note that it was advertising a different course):

Media Tags are no longer supported

lolwatever
12-21-2006, 08:06 AM
does the cost of course cover airfare expenses :?

:hiding:

Malaikah
12-21-2006, 08:10 AM

What do you mean?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MH-UK
12-21-2006, 08:48 AM

JazakAllah khayr for posting this..... I will be attending insha'Allah.

Malaikah
12-22-2006, 05:24 AM

Wa iyyakum, thats awesome, you wont regret it inshaallah!

chacha_jalebi
12-27-2006, 04:44 AM
where in london is it:D and is the shaykh a young chap? cos i remem goin on a nawawi course tin b4 n d shaykh,was young but mashallah propa knowlegable:D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-27-2006, 04:56 AM
tartar sauce fruitcake! all in London:X
i dont live there...:blind:

Malaikah
12-27-2006, 05:01 AM

The location is at:Mason Lecture Theatre, Basic Medical Sciences Bldg, Queen Mary, University of London, Mile End Rd

Yep he is pretty young, not sure exactly but he seems to be in his early 30's. He is pretty knowledgeable, he studied at Madinah University mashaallah.

Hey I just realised, The King of Kings (a course about the attributes of God) in London is going to be given by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi! Not fair, hes not doing the one where I live. :mmokay: Ah, oh well.

lolwatever
12-27-2006, 05:04 AM
^ attributes of God. :X

Malaikah
12-27-2006, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
tartar sauce fruitcake! all in London:X
i dont live there...:blind:
Are you in the UK though? I was going to suggest that you just try to travel there because the UK is 'tiny', but I just looked at my map... it's actually about 5 times bigger than I thought it was. :X

There's courses running in Birmingham too, the one coming up was meant to be REALLY good, but I missed it where I live. :( Inshaallah if you live close you can go to those courses. For more info on the one coming up (which is in april):
http://www.alkauthar.org/content.asp...ses%20:%202006

afriend2
01-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Salaam,

My bro and sis are now going to that inshAllah...I can't! imsad

Wassalam :peace:

MH-UK
01-11-2007, 12:00 AM

The course is this weekend....

Malaikah
01-11-2007, 12:24 AM

^Oh ok cool. You still going yeh?

You guys are so lucky to have Islam channel man....

Drops of Dew – Lecture tour

TUESDAY 9th January
8.00pm - IslamiQA on Islam channel

WEDNESDAY 10th January
2.00pm - What society lost with the downfall of the Muslims
Skeels lecture theatre, Queen Mary University, Mile End Rd, London, E1 4NS.

7.00pm - Aim for the stars - The value of having high aspirations
Green Lane Masjid, 20 Green Lane, Small Heath, Birmingham, B9.

THURSDAY 11th January
5.00pm - The Shariah and Human rights
Franklin Wilkins building, Kings College, Waterloo.

8.00pm - IslamiQA on Islam channel

FRIDAY 12th January
12.15pm - Jumuah khutbah
Lewisham & Kent Islamic ctr, 363 Lewisham High St, London, SE13.

7.00pm - Is there any doubt about Allah?
Dawah centre, 398 High Street North, Manor Park, London, E12 6RH.

SATURDAY 13th January
8.30am - 7.00pm - Drops Of Dew
Mason lecture theatre, Queen Mary University, Mile End Rd, London, E1 4NS.
To enrol, go to www.alkauthar.org

SUNDAY 14th January
8.30am - 7.00pm - Drops Of Dew
Mason lecture theatre, Queen Mary University, Mile End Rd, London, E1 4NS.
To enrol, go to www.alkauthar.org

AlKauthar Institute - Enriching Lives Through Knowledge - www.alkauthar.org

josein
01-11-2007, 12:52 AM
http://www.islamchannel.tv/

MH-UK
01-12-2007, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

^Oh ok cool. You still going yeh?

Yes, insha'Allah.

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 11:12 AM
I cannot afford the cost, I guess I have to rely on other method.

lolwatever
01-12-2007, 11:15 AM
edit

Malaikah
01-12-2007, 11:15 AM

The great thing about them mashaallah is they aren't about money, they are about learning. The shaykh even told us in one class. "look I don't care about the money, if you have a friend who cant afford to come, you just bring him along anyway and you tell me, 'my friend here cant afford to pay but hes gonna sit the class anyway, ok?', and I'll be fine with that" :D

They also have payment plans for people who can not afford to pay upfront:

Fee Payment Plan

AlKauthar will never turn a student away if they find that the fees are not viable financially for them. We can arrange a number of payment plans so as to lift the burden of payment for the courses:

Example 1: Samia is a single mother who has 2 kids. She works as a secretary and can't afford to pay the full fees for a course in one go upfront. However she would still like to attend 6 AlKauthar courses a year. AlKauthar arranges for her to pay $62.50 per month making it viable and easy for her.

Example 2: Hamza is a student who would like to pay the tuition fee for 6 AlKauthar courses from his fortnightly Austudy payments. AlKauthar arranges with Hamza to pay $29.00 fortnightly for 26 weeks making it easy upon him to attend the courses.

Please email accounts@alkauthar.org with any enquiries about payment or to setup a payment plan.

Read more: http://www.alkauthar.org/content.asp...0Services#fees

If the payment plans seem good for you then I really recommend you take it up, and if it still isnt good for you, then apply for a scholar ship (see link above for more info) because seriously the course is that good it just isnt worth missing!

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 11:18 AM
I understand sis Jazak Allah Khair, when I get a Job or a paid studentship. I will, inshallah, and I will help if anyone needs money for it inshallah.

p.s. As to let you know, I was not really planning to go when I said that and I been quoted on it before I could edit, so let's not make into it too much until one embarass me further.

Jazak Allah Khair for the p.m. I was going to reply but my internet got d/c

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.