/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Meaning And Promise Of Marriage!

islamicgirl
12-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Marriage is..

A commitment. Its success doesnt depend on feelings, circumstances, or moods but on 2 people who are loyal to each other and the vows they took on their wedding day...
Marriage is hard work. It means chores, disagreements, misunderstandings, and times when u might not like each other very much. but when u work at it together, it can be the greatest blessing in the world. Its a relationship where 2 people must listen, compromise, and respect...
and a union in which 2 people learn from mistakes, accept faults, and willingly adjust behaviors that need to be changed...
Marriage means talking things out, making necessary changes, and forgiving each other. It's unconditional love at it most understanding and vulnerable-determined to triumph over every challenge and adversity.
Marriage is a partnership of 2 unique people who bring out the very best in each other and who know that even though they are wonderful as individuals...
they are even better together.
Remember This As Wife And Husband

We are not meant to go though life alone.
We need a partner who will forever remain by our side---someone to lean on at times, remembering, as well, we will be leaned on, too....
Understand that there will be difficult times, and doubt may cloud your lives
It is then that you must trust each other the most and believe that love will sustain you.
Never hesitate to say ''I love you'' or be the first one to say ''I'm sorry''.
give a lot, overlook even more, and always expect as much in return...
Never look back or lose yourself, but special privilege of being a couple.
Never lose sight of what brought you to the altar in place:your special love for each other.
Cherish that always.
Together in marriage you will bring out the best in each other
You will learn from each other and grow from your differences
You will be 2 individuals living your own lives with each other as one
Together in marriage you will be stronger more sensitive more aware, more knowing and more at peace than you are individually
You will be better people...
Together in marriage your love will give understanding to all that you wil share your ideas, goals and frustrations
You will always have someone to support whatever you say and do
Together in marriage you will be able to achieve all that you want in life.
The perfect soul mate is someone who ...

--will watch u while u sleep
--will kiss you out of a bad dream
--will love every inch of your body
--will laugh, cry, and share with you
-- will celebrate with you
--will cherish your feelings
--will be grateful that you're YOU
--will whisper sweet somethings in your ears
--will encourage you to follow your dreams
--will always be on your side
--will love you unconditionally

Always Say I Love You

Too many times it seems we take for granted the ones we love. We wait for birthdays or holidays or some other special occasion to say, ''I love you'' ''I appreciate you,'' or ''Thank you...''
In our busy lives, we often forgot that there is more along the way than just bills to pay, phone calls to return, and errands to run. There are people in our lives who need to be hugged, who need to be loved.
A heart is like a garden that needs to be tended to and nourished with what only another heart can give---- love and appreciation, devotion and honesty.
What greater thing is there for 2 human souls than to feel that they are joined for life?
Nothing is more beautiful than the miracle of marriage.
its beauty
lasts a lifetime when 2 people care so much they love each other forever .

The Keys to a Great Marriage

Never forget the rainbows and romance and the reasons your love came to be --Never take one another for granted...
Never underestimate the importance of hugs -- Remember : love can see you through anything; all you have to do is just ket it -- Never turn away from the sweetness of sharing; you're both incredibly lucky -- Never forget that many people search all their lives for kind of love you have been blessed with-- And with that in mind, never forget that love is never a '' GIVEN'' but it always is a gift...
Sometimes, when you see things from a different perspective you need to give and take and compromise-- The secret is knowing, beyond any clouds that come along, the sum still shines-- Always... you need to realize that the ''forever'' kind of love is very best thing there is-- May you always and forever be lovingly blessed with the goodness of this wonderful gift --

Wishes for Every Marriage

May you always find peace in your home.
May you always be faithful to one another.
May you always stay flexible enough to listen and consider each other's opinion...
May you always find ways to strengthen your bond with one another.
May you be fully aware that one person is unable to fill all the needs of the other.
May you continue to discover similar interests.
May you Appreciate each other's good qualities and focus on the positive.
May your affection for one another continue to grow-- becoming a deeper, richer, and never-ending love.
In marriage 2 people share all their dreams and goals their weaknesses and strenghts.
In marriage 2 people share all the joys and sadnesses of life and all the surpreme pleasures...
In marriage 2 people share all of their emotions and feelings all of their tears and laughter
Marriage is the most fulfilling relationship one can have and the love that you share as husband and wife is beautifully forever.

Promise to Keep

Promise...
To treat each other with respect and kindness.
To be open-minded, so you may see each other's point of view.
To listen to your heart and with your heart...
Promise...
To be patient when things dont go right.
To be loving, especially when the other is hurting over something.
To be honest and not hold back your feelings.
Promise...
To share all things; learn new things.
To alwyas remember the times when you first fell in love.
To keep making every year special,
and always love one another.

The Meaning of Marriage

Marriage is a promise of companionship, of having someone to share all of life's experiences...
Marriage does not promise that rough times wont occur, just that there will always be someone who cares and will help you through to better times. It does not promise eternal romance, just eternal love and Marriage cant prevent disappointments, disillusionment, or grief, but it can offer hope, acceptance, and comfort...
Marriage cant protect you from making individual choices or shelter you from the world, but it will help to reassure you that there is someone by your side who truly cares and is waiting to listen, console, and inspire.
Marriage is the joining of 2 people who share the promise that only only marriage can make--- to share the sunshine and shadows, and to experience a richer, more fulfilling life because of it.

In Marriage Two People Can Create an Infinite Love

When 2 people join together and bond their lives forever because they are certain they have something special that will make their marriage last... this is the first act of faith...
Upon this act of faith these 2 people will build a life. And as long as their determination stays with them, this life will always be their hope, their dream, their truth, inspiration, and source of strength.
Through a labor of love, these 2 will become as one---fighting against the odds and ultimately creating a marriage that will grow into an infinite love.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
faryal
12-22-2006, 07:54 AM
amazing read! thanks for sharing!

Tania
12-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Its a very sensitive description of :love: I don't think someone is thinking at marriage like a constant work. We more expect some romantic marriages with lot of poetry, opposite your description is more realistic.:)

Pretty_najm
12-26-2006, 01:12 PM
that was beautiful, subhanallah! pray that my marriage turns out fine

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SUMMAYAH
12-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Alhamdolillah. I just read the story of my marriage.

I've been married for 5 years now, and each day I love my husband more then the day before! He's absolutely, flawlessly, perfect. (May Allah be just as merciful to me in the next life as He has been to me in this life. Ameen)

Asvi
12-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Mashallah...great post ! :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.