/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the ruling on one who rejects the hadiths

Ummu Sufyaan
12-22-2006, 06:53 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
what is the ruling on one who rejects the hadiths. are they kaafir or not??
please provide daleels and if you do not know DO NOT ANSWER. i only say this because of the following hadith:

Hazrat Ibn Umar (radiallahanhu) relates that the Prophet (Sallaalahu aleyhi wa salam) said: When a man calls his brother as 'O kaafir' (disbeliever) the epithet must devolve one of them. If the person thus addressed is such (then he is a disbeliever), otherwise it rebounds upon one him who has said so. (Bukhari and Muslim).
and i fear that such words maybe spoken without knowledge.

jazakallahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Inshallah
12-22-2006, 07:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
:sl: brothers and sisters.
what is the ruling on one who rejects the hadiths. are they kaafir or not??
please provide daleels and if you do not know DO NOT ANSWER. i only say this because of the following hadith:

Hazrat Ibn Umar (radiallahanhu) relates that the Prophet (Sallaalahu aleyhi wa salam) said: When a man calls his brother as 'O kaafir' (disbeliever) the epithet must devolve one of them. If the person thus addressed is such (then he is a disbeliever), otherwise it rebounds upon one him who has said so. (Bukhari and Muslim).
and i fear that such words maybe spoken without knowledge.

jazakallahu khair

Someone who says la ilaha illa muhammad dar rasullah is not a kaffir, he is a believer but if he rejects authentic hadith than he is misguided and should be taught the importance of hadith it doesn't mean he's a kaffir.

peaceman
12-22-2006, 10:20 AM
:sl:

Ibn Uthaimeen says:

Anyone who abuses the religion or abuses Allaah or His messenger, then he is a kaafir - out of the fold of Islaam, and we seek refuge in Allaah (from that). (This is the case) even if he believes he is a Muslim. Even the people of knowledge have said: Indeed whoever abuses Allaah, then he is a kaafir, even if he was joking. And the evidence they use is His (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) saying:

{If you ask them, they declare: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allaah, and His Aayaat and His Messenger that you were mocking?" Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed}, [Soorah at-Towbah, Aayahs 65-66].

So, everyone who abuses Allaah or His messenger, or His Book, or His religion, or any of the prophets (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) then he is a kaafir. And it is upon these people to repent to Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) and return to Him (to Islaam), otherwise they will be given the glad tidings of the Fire of Hell.

We ask Allaah to guide them, and Allaah is the Expounder of success.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen
-----

Aljazairy says:

Everyone that reviles Allah the Almighty, or reviles a Messenger
from His messengers , or an angel from His angels, then verily he
has disbelieved.

Everyone who rejects the Lordship or the divinity of Allah
the Almighty, or His sending a Messenger from the messengers,
or claims that a prophet will come after the finality of the prophets,
our leader Muhammed :arabic5:, then he has disbelieved.

Everyone who denies an obligation from the obligations of the agreed
upon Islamic Law, such as prayer, or zakat, or fasting, or pilgrimage,
or kind treatment of parents, or striving in Allah's way, then he has
disbelieved.

-----------

The people mentioned above are considered apostates.
You should not hang around people like this, as they are far astray,
and they will misguide you.

And Allah knows

Akil
12-23-2006, 09:28 AM
I have spoken with some Quran alone types and in my opinion they do not revile Mohammad (pbuh).

From what some Quran alone advocates have told me; they believe Mohammad (pbuh) is rasoul of Allah, but they believe his one and only message was Gods perfect word, the Holy Quran.

Furthermore they believe that in the Quran when God commands to obey God and to obey his Messenger, God is commanding you to obey him and the word he has given to you through nabi Mohammad (pbuh).

Note I am not speaking about Submitters International, they are a weird sect that has its own Prophet.

Obviously since I’m not Muslim I’m not gonna weigh in on Quran Alone Muslims being kifur or not LOL

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.