/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Repelling False notions of Modern day Mukafireen and Irhaabiyyen

boriqee
12-23-2006, 02:22 PM
I have prepared this risalah and put it on pdf.

I have went into great detail and im still not finished, I have to do a lot more research and addition, so this is just a well lets say "beta' version haha

al-Ajraam al-Mujrimeen

asalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijrah
12-23-2006, 02:48 PM
one of thsoe articles that you refuted going against the true salafees was actually posted on here...btw what are the kinda ideas ahya.org propagates, i dare not visit

boriqee
12-25-2006, 12:33 AM
well They went into ghuloo like another group in the issue of kufr aand eman andt he end result was the accusment of Ali Hasan to be murji and whoever holds his ideas then they themselves also have murji ideas.

I dont say they aren ot salafi, but they are deeply mistaken on the issue, however there arte som who are there are are totally upon these methodologoies mentioned in the risalah

I prepared the risalah because most of them beleive that mashaikh like Muhammad Ibn Ibraheem, Rajihee, Fawzaan and others view the kufr of tahkeem by other than ALlah as they view it, which is absolute a do or die matter and in reality it is not like that.

asalamu alaikum

Battle_4_Peace
01-17-2007, 11:50 AM
:sl:

How long will it take you to finish it bro?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Battle_4_Peace
02-18-2007, 01:18 AM
:sl:

Can you also add a chapter on 'Stealing from unbelievers?' in which you explaine why stealing from unbelievers is haram as well?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.