/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any English Islamic Classes in Lahore

aby5y
12-27-2006, 11:50 AM
:sl:

Im currently in Lahore, Pakistan. I was wandering if anyone knew of any type of Islamic classes that I could attend perhaps weekly here in English. I know there are alot in Urdu which I can speak Alhamdulila. I would prefer English.

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreaciate this.

Jazak-Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

never been to Pakistan but is there a school there:?

you can attend to a school can't you, && is it in english?

Ma'assalama

aby5y
12-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Assalmualikum. Yeah sister...Im not really looking to go school here...Alhamdulila ive graduated with a Bachelors in Scotland. I was looking for something that would help increase my Iman i.e. Like a brothers gathering or even a short course in Qu'ran Translation. There are many Islamic institutes here but the ones I know of are in Urdu. Like I said I would prefer English...

Kittygyal
12-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

humm i can't help alot but Akhi why not go to a mosque am sure they do talks there :confused:

anyway am no good at helping for this issue so i must depart inshallah

hope you find your answer inshallah

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aby5y
12-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Insha-Allah i will find something soon...Jazak-Allah...

snakelegs
12-31-2006, 03:31 AM
you might check to see if there are any yahoo groups that are both islamic and in lahore as well as in english and you could ask there?
i think there are also msn groups.
good luck!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.